Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[OPEN] All male mini-chorus group [3 vocalists needed]

+2
Jiisan
joakkar
6 posters

Go down

[OPEN] All male mini-chorus group [3 vocalists needed] Empty [OPEN] All male mini-chorus group [3 vocalists needed]

Post by joakkar Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:18 pm

I haven't been in here in forever but I figured I'd try my luck anyways since my channel is pretty much dead.

DESCRIPTION

So basically, I've only been in all-male choruses some 4 times or so and they usually sound amazing (both because the singers themselves and the amazing mixer helping us). But the main reason being that my voice doesn't blend well with women in general so hearing it in that format generally makes it more uniform and pleasant.

(Choruses I'm talking about: 1 2 3 4 )

The purpose of this chorus group is simply to sing songs that are originally scripted as group songs (whether that's anime, vocaloid, love live, whatever). If you've ever wanted to sing a certain song and thought "wow I sound so stupid singing this by myself", then you came to the right place.

Songs will be suggested and chosen by all members and there won't be a limit to how many projects we can keep at once  so let your imagination go wild.

POSITIONS

For now I only really want singers since I can just mix myself and I don't mind using still images rather than depending on animators and artists. If you want to offer yourself as either of those, you're free to do so, but keep in mind I will upload a still image version of the song if we're taking too long to finish (I'm old and I know how easily projects can die for stuff like that).

Most group songs go up to 4-5 people so I'm happy just getting 3 singers for this (since I'm also singing myself).

REQUIREMENTS

Have a male voice and a skype account. That's about it. Also have free time and patience, but that one's kind of a given.

AUDITIONS

All you have to do is link to a previous cover you've done. I'm no proffesional myself so I'll look for what I consider is minimum quality (singing on pitch on a clear enough mic with a decent japanese pronunciation). I'll wait until the beginning of april before closing this. Have fun -A-)/
joakkar
joakkar
Conversationalist

https://www.youtube.com/user/joakkar

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] All male mini-chorus group [3 vocalists needed] Empty Re: [OPEN] All male mini-chorus group [3 vocalists needed]

Post by Jiisan Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:45 pm

I'll join. Message me on skype for an audition file~!

Prometheus.Akira

Jiisan
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] All male mini-chorus group [3 vocalists needed] Empty Re: [OPEN] All male mini-chorus group [3 vocalists needed]

Post by Kakuzen Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:56 pm

I'm probably down. =D. add darren.kaz on Skype.
Kakuzen
Kakuzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengenji Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:08 pm

I'm not a guy, but can I tag along and hear you guys sing? XD
(my voice cant blend well with any gender anyways.. so)

I want to practice coloring my art skills and building a portfolio so if you don't mind having me as an artist. I'll do my best not to disappoint the group.

my skype is IPHime
Tengenji
Tengenji
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by okm_KEN Thu May 05, 2016 12:46 pm

hi! Maybe I could help out and sing~ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3VUF_QGsik
here's one cover that I sing in, you can find more samples through that link~

Oh, and my skype is poetryksavitri !
okm_KEN
okm_KEN

Singing Alias : 【 okm_剣 】 Posts : 37

http://www.soundcloud.com/okm_ken

Back to top Go down

Post by niwa Tue May 17, 2016 3:37 pm

I'm not biologically male... Yet this is for you too judge if I sound male enough, cause this sounds fun xD
Niwas latest attempt to sound male

My skype is taleeden
niwa
niwa

Singing Alias : niwa Posts : 28
Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN6fO0YiSEqCkt25vcLBzg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down