Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!

i need help on this autotune thing.. XD

Go down

i need help on this autotune thing.. XD Empty i need help on this autotune thing.. XD

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah,,.. I'm currently having problems installing and cracking autotune.. anyone can help me? ^^
i'll make pasta if you do... ^^ veee~!! XD

Back to top Go down

i need help on this autotune thing.. XD Empty Re: i need help on this autotune thing.. XD

Post by Jefferz Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:37 pm

The common mistake is using auto-tune with audacity. Something about audacity's vst bride doesn't quite work with it so well. A friend tried to explain to me why it didn't work technically, but I didn't understand very much of it.

You need to use it with a different audio program like Adobe Audition, Cool Edit, Goldwave, etc
Jefferz
Jefferz
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Jefferz Posts : 278

https://www.youtube.com/jefferzkm

Back to top Go down

i need help on this autotune thing.. XD Empty Re: i need help on this autotune thing.. XD

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:04 pm

ah yeah... i forgot to state my problem... it's with the installation... i installed it but it's not yet fully installed even as a trial version... hmm... i have audition... but i didn't see the plug-in there... >.< i'll try installing it again,see if it works...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:23 am

oh yeah.... nevermind... problem solved... >.< silly me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum