Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[FINISHED] Looking for vocalist for original song

+3
Riyumi
xuan
wazzy
7 posters

Go down

[FINISHED] Looking for vocalist for original song Empty [FINISHED] Looking for vocalist for original song

Post by wazzy Thu May 01, 2014 1:11 am

Hi, I'm looking for a vocalist for my original song!

I'm an aspiring Vocaloid producer, making music as a hobby. However, I'd like to try making songs with real vocals. My main influence in music at the moment is yuyoyuppe and similar producers such as MuryokuP. So my music is metal, but of the melodic and 'emotional' type, although I'd like to think I'm pretty versatile with styles.

My long term goal is to make sort of a creative circle, so any other talent is greatly valued too (especially drawing, animation, music knowledge, writing lyrics and Japanese) but not 100% necessary. This is my first song though, so I'll keep it simple if necessary.

Alternatively, if you're not interested in singing but can contribute art/animation/lyrics, I'd be interested in that too!

If you're interested please contact me soon (of course I'll show you the song before you decide!). You can Tweet/DM me (@poidsaw) or Skype me (wasdiop-). Or reply here!

Thanks! Smile

Edit: Just realized I don't have enough posts to PM or reply to PMs orz. To the person who has sent me a PM already, contact me again somewhere else, sorry!

Edit 2: Now closed.

Last edited by wazzy on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:49 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra details)

wazzy
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] Looking for vocalist for original song Empty Re: [FINISHED] Looking for vocalist for original song

Post by xuan Sat May 03, 2014 8:44 am

I am interested in singing or being an artist! ^__^

my art is at http://aeriia.tumblr.com/tagged/aeriia%20babies and http://aeriia.deviantart.com

I haven't done much background stuff though so I still need to work on that >__> As for being a singer, I'd like to see if my voice matches with your music style first (I'm not able to do screamo type of things in metal so;;;; )

That said, here are some examples of my singing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6_lAIpSS6A
https://app.box.com/s/6qpzxaw1i7512xlq2j3x (derped a little in the end lol x'D this was just a pre-cover test, sorry about that)

Hope to hear from you~
xuan
xuan

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] Looking for vocalist for original song Empty Re: [FINISHED] Looking for vocalist for original song

Post by wazzy Mon May 19, 2014 3:49 am

Sorry for the late followup,

I've chosen someone (through PM) to fill each of the roles for now. I did listen to everyone's samples, it was a hard decision. Thanks for your interest and keep up the singing!

wazzy
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by wazzy Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:52 pm

This project is now finished. Ended up collaborating with Milkychan who also did the art and video. Please check it out Smile

wazzy
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:06 pm

oh. my. gosh. 

that composition <3 It gives off a sad/nostalgic feeling with the rain/staticy like sound, and builds up emotion when the drums/guitar/bass guitar (?) come in--which eventually convey frustration to me (with vocals help~). The constant piano playing in the back gives it the "umph", and continues to emphasize the strong emotions. 

It sounds so epic! The vocals are beautiful--in contrast with the rock, it's soft but full of strength esp. in the high notes. The crescendos/decrescendos/different volumes give the song an extra boost in emotion. I imagine making lyrics/coming up with the melody for instrumentals can be quite difficult. But whoa this sounds amazing.

The video is well made too~ matches the song. Job well done. 

*goes back to lurking--needs work on critiquing..but eeh. this should do O3O;;*

I look forward to seeing more of your works ^^ Nice start!

Last edited by Riyumi on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm not sure if it disappeared when I edited...but I didn't add a link. Not sure why Matches became one >>;; some vegalink or whatever. Hope it doesn't give viruses ><;)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:58 pm

So cool! You two did a great job! Going to have to make a separate playlist now for the YTChorus channel (if you don't mind me adding it?). >w<
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:01 am

EHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S REALLY GOOD

COMPOSERS HAVE A TALENT THAT CAN'T BE COMPARED.
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Singing Alias : キモイ Posts : 435

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://kimoicchi@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xXMilkychanXx Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:40 am

Aerlith wrote:So cool! You two did a great job! Going to have to make a separate playlist now for the YTChorus channel (if you don't mind me adding it?). >w<
Of course not, that would be awesome ;w; <3

And thanks for all the feedback and the compliments and asghgkgffdsasa *throws love*
xXMilkychanXx
xXMilkychanXx

Singing Alias : Milky Posts : 30

http://www.youtube.de/xXMilkychanXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Azusa Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:21 am

This is good
so good
aaah //V//
Azusa
Azusa
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Banner Decorator * 1 Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mellechantilly

Back to top Go down

Post by wazzy Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:14 pm

I'm glad you guys like it, thanks for the feedback Smile

Riyumi wrote:It sounds so epic!
Thanks for all the comments! Epic was what I aimed for so I'm glad you think so :3

There's a free mp3 download in the description too!

wazzy
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down