Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Looking for an artist [Uta no Senshi]

2 posters

Go down

Looking for an artist [Uta no Senshi] Empty Looking for an artist [Uta no Senshi]

Post by Aerlith Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:02 pm

Hello~ Uta no Senshi is looking for a regular artist for our group. There are ten singers, although the number of singers who participate in the songs tends to vary. We try to get a video up about once every one to two months. Full body is preferred, but it will not always be required (see Christmas Time Together).

New art is not required for each new video, just when the theme is very different (ex. Yume to Hazakura and SPICE would have needed new pictures because one is in yukata, the other is in modern clothes). The only other exception would be songs for special occasions or holidays.

Please PM Sapphire-Knight with your art samples if you are interested, thank you!

We are currently doing Just Be Friends, and art would need to be done around February 21st. A week or two extension would probably be okay though. c:

------

And also a request from our animator! (You can find her post further down in the thread).
Shinano wrote:We're also looking for a background atrsits ( someone who likes makes scenery / scenes ) I, the animator, is in need of one of these artists. U must be dedicated in willing to work with my stubborness and the fact it's hard to keep in contact with me ( I'm still on a somewhat hiatus after all  Crying ) I probably won't have u draw a background for all songs we do each month, but depending if I can or cannot work with the song for a background then I'll come to u.

Also, do plz say up to date with the chat :'D it's hard to contact ppl in our chorus as it is, so plz either tell us where u say most of the time if u do not use skype.

I would also like some previews and links to some of ur works ( if possible ) so plz message me not on YTC but at my email since I do check it more often. My email is gaov.mai.akira@gmail.com and do title it "YTChorus Art commision background" ( or something along the lines of that xD ) and plz do put ur Skype name ( if u have one, or yt / dArt, pixiv, whatever u use ) so I can read in contact with u. U're also free to message me on YT as my username is shinano15

; 7;)/ I'm in need of one of these, so plz feel free to message me. Plz and thank u m( _ _ )m

Last edited by Aerlith on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Looking for an artist [Uta no Senshi] Empty Re: Looking for an artist [Uta no Senshi]

Post by Sapphire-Knight Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:08 pm

For those who don't feel like searching, Sapphire-Knight is me. So send me your art samples if you're interested! We of Uta no Senshi would appreciate it!
Sapphire-Knight
Sapphire-Knight
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Sapphire Knight Posts : 154

SMILING Participant

http://sapphire-kinigiht.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for an artist [Uta no Senshi] Empty Re: Looking for an artist [Uta no Senshi]

Post by Aerlith Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Updated with our current details for the song that we are doing and when art would need to be done. >w<
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Still looking for another artist! We have one, but another one would be nice, too! :D
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:02 pm

We're also looking for a background atrsits ( someone who likes makes scenery / scenes ) I, the animator, is in need of one of these artists. U must be dedicated in willing to work with my stubborness and the fact it's hard to keep in contact with me ( I'm still on a somewhat hiatus after all  Crying ) I probably won't have u draw a background for all songs we do each month, but depending if I can or cannot work with the song for a background then I'll come to u.

Also, do plz say up to date with the chat :'D it's hard to contact ppl in our chorus as it is, so plz either tell us where u say most of the time if u do not use skype.

I would also like some previews and links to some of ur works ( if possible ) so plz message me not on YTC but at my email since I do check it more often. My email is gaov.mai.akira@gmail.com and do title it "YTChorus Art commision background" ( or something along the lines of that xD ) and plz do put ur Skype name ( if u have one, or yt / dArt, pixiv, whatever u use ) so I can read in contact with u. U're also free to message me on YT as my username is shinano15

; 7;)/ I'm in need of one of these, so plz feel free to message me. Plz and thank u m( _ _ )m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down