Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[Open: Singers & Animator] Days of Dash

Go down

[Open: Singers & Animator] Days of Dash Empty [Open: Singers & Animator] Days of Dash

Post by Piyoyo Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi hi! I previously wasn't very active in the forums a few years back or so but still participated in some choruses. I went on a hiatus and I suppose you could say that this is the first project I've been wanting to work on!

I want to be able to improve my singing skills alongside other things and so I wanted to start off with something I really liked but haven't really seen. Instead of waiting around, I made up my mind to organize a chorus for "Days of Dash" from the anime show Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (or simply Sakurasou).

Off Vocals: There is no "official" off vocal as the mixer I know is currently making one as we speak. However, you are free to use the following link as a guide. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVGE5RZl3TI

Things to take note:
I am looking for 4 other singers, which makes this chorus a 5-person chorus. Please have a clear mic, be in tune, and always add your own flair to it (it's what makes each singer unique, I think!). For auditions, you are welcome to submit already mixed videos but please have RAWs available in WAV format as we will begin the mixing/mastering stages as soon as possible. You may change your audition video/submission/linky/download but please contact me via the PMs so I know before hand.

I am also looking for 1 animator. Please send a link of a sample or two of your work as well as sending me a little description of what you intend to do for animating. So it would be very nice to have an animator! As you may be able to tell, you will have a lot of artistic freedom and room to wiggle around (whether it is more of a challenge/burden is... well... up to your perspective). If by the chance that there is no animator... well... um... I'll bring out my best windows movie maker skills. 
On a side note, it would be nice if the animators could send me their "auditions" by PMs.

Formatting
Username/Alias:
YT Channel (if available):
Singer image: The image that will be associated with your alias and voice for this video

Auditions Received:
There is no current deadline! So feel free to take your time! To all the hope for a successful chorus!

Additional Notes:

Piyoyo
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down