Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ —

+5
Riyumi
Kyubey
Onion
mochiberry
Takumi
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 Empty Re: — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ —

Post by Takumi Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:00 am

I uploaded a new cover:
  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 Lp6yF
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Taʞumi Posts : 308

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words

https://www.youtube.com/user/TakumiEscape

Back to top Go down

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 Empty Re: — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ —

Post by Riyumi Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:54 pm

wooo! hiatus lift is always welcome~~ /o/  <3

I really like that blast from the past moment~ The jerky sounds made me worried that my internet was cutting off and causing the video to buffer but when I looked again it was intentional. Nearly scared me there Takumi! ahaha.

I can proudly say you definitely improved though~ It kind of sounds like you caught a cold/nasally for the old ver (sorry if you weren't and this offends you >^<ll  BUT BUT THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SOUND NOW SO DON'T WORRY O[]O;Wink.  I really love how you made the bg vocals sound echo-y though as it accompanies your main vocals~ which brings me to the point that your main vocals compared to your old ver is a lot smoother~ if you had a live concert...I seriously would want to go!!
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Riyumi wrote:wooo! hiatus lift is always welcome~~ /o/  <3

I really like that blast from the past moment~ The jerky sounds made me worried that my internet was cutting off and causing the video to buffer but when I looked again it was intentional. Nearly scared me there Takumi! ahaha.

I can proudly say you definitely improved though~ It kind of sounds like you caught a cold/nasally for the old ver (sorry if you weren't and this offends you >^<ll  BUT BUT THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SOUND NOW SO DON'T WORRY O[]O;Wink.  I really love how you made the bg vocals sound echo-y though as it accompanies your main vocals~ which brings me to the point that your main vocals compared to your old ver is a lot smoother~ if you had a live concert...I seriously would want to go!!
Yaaaay! Yes. The old covers were all extremely awkward sounding like I had something stuck up my nose or something and had to sing with it. xD They were all from 4-5 years ago from when I started singing and this song was really popular. So, I'm not offended at all. =P It is what it is.

I actually have no idea about the echo/reverb that Aerith mentioned too! I thought it was like any of my covers but if it works out, hurray! Thank you as always for your insightful comments! They really mean a whole to me! It's like receiving a basket of joy whether it's critical or complimentary. Thank you!
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:30 pm

You've come a long way! 4-5 years is nothing to laugh at and the improvements you've made are really wonderful >v<  but yay~~ glad there are no hard feelings. I'd hate to make someone sad QnQ

Hehe. It IS kind of like your signature/trademark(?) to have. But I still love how you handle BG/echoes and I don't think I'll cease talking about them ahaha. I especially loved the humming you did for the one song who's name slips my mind at the moment. It created a sentimental feeling and also gave a little melancholy, but soothing touch to the song. You did very well and I imagine it must have been difficult to record that without picking up other noise too since hums are very subtle. It was rather touching and then listening to your vocals after that just made me imagine the highlights of my life (good and bad). It was a rather unique experience. Not a lot of songs can take me to a reflective mode when I'm not tired/or when I'm not daydreaming intentionally. 

Coming back to echoes...yes! They work ahaha. As for tech stuff--no worries! I'm at a worse state lol. I can't mix for the life of me or understand anything besides basic stuff. Audacity, the supposedly easiest software to use, is complicated even for me LOL. I ran into so many bumps recording Omoide Kakera and bothered Aer waaaay too much xD first the echoes that were not from mixing, and then my mic keeps picking up BG noise at .1 input and it's always at the two same parts. Otherwise the song would be fine. 

Ahem. Anywhoo...It's my pleasure to share my thoughts~ I figure it's the least I can do to show how excited and moved I can get. If I can return the joy I get from hearing your covers...great! To be honest, I feel like listening, reviewing, and looking at the replies are really fun! It's all a package deal ^^ Responses always bring a smile to my face~  I'll be looking forward to any other future releases as well~ c:

---

OMG. SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST (it was spaced with time though? ovob)  BUT THE MOMENT I FINISHED LISTENING TO YOUR NEW SONG I JUST HAD TO COMMENT!!

Though there are no harmonies and you claim 'laziness'...It's still so beautiful! I'd so want to do my awkward dancing/swaying/spinning (would that even be called dancing?! LOL) to this song with someone >U< The feeling I get as I listen to your wonderful singing, is that of someone reading a letter out loud sweetly to someone special. It's as if each syllable sang carries off some deep emotion off to the sky and spreads out to resonate with people's hearts. It's rather touching and I can't help but feel overly sentimental and reflective. As for areas of improvement, I feel the parts like the beginning can sound a little more fluid (carry your notes a little longer before cutting it off short). For example: the "eto" cut off in Mahiru no tsuki eto sounds fluid but the "bi" in kabi kaka eta sounds a bit staccato-like. It just needs that little fraction of a second more. The following verse you sang shortly afterward, which had more or less the same melody as that line, was fluid though! It's a subtle detail that I don't think most people would mind (I don't ofc), but just some constructive critique that you may want to use or keep in mind for future pieces if you'd like? Other than that...a super job well done! If I can find room for that old dusty computer of mine with all my songs, I'd love to add it to my mp3 player--but having this favorite on YT should suffice for now ^^
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:52 am

I'll take care of that double-post! o.o *waves magic wand*

Anyway, wow! I'm surprised! I wasn't expecting comments here before I could update my thread! Thank you so much as always! I will reply to both walls. I really, really, really appreciate your in-depth comments and critiques. They really do make my day!

1st: I think you're referring to my Namae no Nai Uta cover. I'm glad the emotions I put into that one managed to convey in the end. It really is a melancholic song and all the songs I sing and cover and big parts of my life. It was indeed a big pain to get the humming in there. It's quiet songs like these and my recent cover that are a big pain to mix so I do my laziest. I can't prevent all the static and background noise that comes with it. Hehe. About the reverb, I dunno. I tend to use a default number and if it sounds to obnoxious, I tone it down.  Someone else mentioned this too and I found that quite interesting. I never thought it was noteworthy so I was surprised!

2nd: Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked my new lazy cover. It was a rush cover that I spent really little time on to end the remainder of my night, just coming home. So, I wasn't expecting a bunch of comments that were so positive including yours. I will take the critique to heart. I often purposely cut notes short to emphasize an emotional pain of some sort of being unable to even utter sound; a fragile feeling.... that was completely irrelevant to my cover. I cut those notes because I was running out of breath and was too lazy to rerecord. Though, I believe in the line you referenced, I was merely mimicking the melody in the original. Though, I probably was running out of breath anyway. Whee! I will keep this in mind in the future. Also, I never imagined one could dance to this song. xD Swaying? Hehe. Also, I'm surprised some felt some sort of sadness or emotional melancholy from this one as well. I wasn't actually aiming for that feeling at all but I guess it came across that way anyway. Oh well!

Anyway, thank you so much! It's because of people like you, I find much inspiration and happiness to continue singing. All of you make my day and your long, detailed responses especially really mean soooooooooooo much to me! I'm absolutely overjoyed! Thank you! I hope you continue to support me and listen to my future covers. Thank you so much!

***The first post has been updated with my new cover!***
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by xMiharu Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:50 am

Wow.....I LOVE YOUR VOICE! sweet
xMiharu
xMiharu

Singing Alias : YUKI USAGI Posts : 43
Raidcall Train Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/YUKIUSAAAGI

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:11 pm

xMiharu wrote:Wow.....I LOVE YOUR VOICE! sweet
Thank you! :D
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:15 pm

**I uploaded a new cover**
 — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 IPDhfPe
The first post has been updated.
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:56 pm

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 YriUR  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 Ovy5eeb  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 LZA3BdU 
Updated first post with more covers.
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:37 am

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 IsQgumU  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 6PgM9pJ 
More uploads.
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Takumi wrote:I'll take care of that double-post! o.o *waves magic wand*

Anyway, wow! I'm surprised! I wasn't expecting comments here before I could update my thread! Thank you so much as always! I will reply to both walls. I really, really, really appreciate your in-depth comments and critiques. They really do make my day!

1st: I think you're referring to my Namae no Nai Uta cover. I'm glad the emotions I put into that one managed to convey in the end. It really is a melancholic song and all the songs I sing and cover and big parts of my life. It was indeed a big pain to get the humming in there. It's quiet songs like these and my recent cover that are a big pain to mix so I do my laziest. I can't prevent all the static and background noise that comes with it. Hehe. About the reverb, I dunno. I tend to use a default number and if it sounds to obnoxious, I tone it down.  Someone else mentioned this too and I found that quite interesting. I never thought it was noteworthy so I was surprised!

2nd: Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked my new lazy cover. It was a rush cover that I spent really little time on to end the remainder of my night, just coming home. So, I wasn't expecting a bunch of comments that were so positive including yours. I will take the critique to heart. I often purposely cut notes short to emphasize an emotional pain of some sort of being unable to even utter sound; a fragile feeling.... that was completely irrelevant to my cover. I cut those notes because I was running out of breath and was too lazy to rerecord. Though, I believe in the line you referenced, I was merely mimicking the melody in the original. Though, I probably was running out of breath anyway. Whee! I will keep this in mind in the future. Also, I never imagined one could dance to this song. xD Swaying? Hehe. Also, I'm surprised some felt some sort of sadness or emotional melancholy from this one as well. I wasn't actually aiming for that feeling at all but I guess it came across that way anyway. Oh well!

Anyway, thank you so much! It's because of people like you, I find much inspiration and happiness to continue singing. All of you make my day and your long, detailed responses especially really mean soooooooooooo much to me! I'm absolutely overjoyed! Thank you! I hope you continue to support me and listen to my future covers. Thank you so much!

***The first post has been updated with my new cover!***

ehehe...I waited an uber long time to reply to this one buuuut here it is:

WOOO! Magic wands are wonderful~ I'm glad you like my comments/critiques ahaha. I'm actually pretty happy that you read them all to the end ^^ probably as happy as when new covers pop up too~ As for the response before posting on the forums--I'm ninja like that |D  (it's really thanks to the subscription though ohoho) anywhoo...WARNING. This will contain responses to this quote and just about all the songs you've uploaded to this point OvO so dear god please don't let me do something stupid like accidently click the back button. this doesn't save ;U;  (I'm afraid of this happening so I think I'll just post... and edit a couple times ahaha--so before you reply...wait 'til you've seen all comments for the videos I haven't commented yet that's recent |D)

I bet youtube would hate me if I'd posted these lengthy comments or possibly consider me as spam because I'd have to separate my comments into 3+ posts. I don't even know how this new comment system works x-x so YTC makes this much easier for me!!

Quote Response:

Wave:

Yume Hanabi:

Tsukema Tsukeru:

Terekakushi shishunki:

Detarame Mousou Trip:

Joking Speaker:

Sayoko:

Coca-Cola time:

アヤノの幸福理論【sm20671920】:

WOOO. I'M FINALLY DOOONE ;D  thanks for reading it all (if you've made it past all the spoilers). I swear this would have become a page scroller if I didn't ahaha. wow..two minutes 'til 1AM. I didn't expect to spend 2hrs on this. Looks like I got carried away. ehehe. I enjoyed it though! Hope to hear more! If I wasn't so busy--I probably would have been able to ease up on the comments so that you won't be overloaded--but here they are! Good luck with life Takumi~ and hope to hear more from you :>  Though I should wait 'til someone else posts or else you may have to pull out the magic wand again--should I ever forget the edit button lol. kufufu. time to sleep. I'm tired now--but that was overall very satisfying >v<  btw...uh, this is a lot of stuff so you don't really have to answer the questions I put in the commentary somewhere over the rainbow lol. It's a lot to take in/respond to. To be honest with you, if someone did that for me--I think my brain would overload and fry from the length LOL. I'd probably be off in lala land too and find it hard to believe someone bothered to type that all ahaha xD
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:57 am

omg. I thought you disappeared!
Yet, you came back with an explosion of text. xD Hahaha.
I'm really thankful as I always am. Your comments are like the equivalent to six hundred and I'm overjoyed to read them and feel awesome about myself

Anyway, I will reply to everything that I can! Even though it will look lazier and not as pretty as your walls of quotes. ><

Wave Yeeeeah. I'm not a fan of tuning either, actually! xD I try to avoid unless it is just traditional for a song to use it like a segment of Len's Migikata no Chou. Indeeed. I did add adlibs (which I actually got lazy on) that were inspired by a lot of WAVE covers, particularly Amatsuki's and Soraru's. So I guess it wasn't too original other than how I did it. xD You can thank my co-mixer who tuned everything for me if you like how it came out. <3 Anyway, thank you!

Yume Hanabi I actually didn't like how this came out. xD My voice ends up sounding really weak on quieter songs and the chorus parts were a bit "ehhh" on my voice. Yeah, this song was very... it meant a whole lot to me. It was also challenge to my friend because he said he couldn't imagine me singing it because my song choices were so simple. Anyway, thank you. xD

Tsukema Tsukeru I honestly would much rather pretend this cover never existed because I sang it as a joke because Yume Hanabi was failing me at the time as well as another song I was supposed to do instead of Yume Hanabi that I will do eventually. orz I actually couldn't tell the difference between how I was singing it in the beginning and everywhere else. xD Maybe it's because I listened to it so much during recording, it all sounds the same to me now. Hehe.

Terekakushi Hankouki Ahhhh, thank you so much! I really loved this cover of mine. I was so proud of it to some extent. I was inspired by Amatsuki's and nero's covers of it. I do plan on singing more HoneyWorks and want to do the song you mentioned because it's so cute. xD Yeah. Thank you.

Detarame Mousou Trip Thannk you. Hehe. I think I was trying to sound like I was half-drunk or something singing this. Your interpretation of how I sang this is quite lovely. xD Hahaha. I still wish there was a translation for this song. I plan on doing more koyori songs~

Joking Speaker Ahhh~ My timing was a little weird in this song and yeah, this song holds dear to me too. Thank you! I'm glad I could introduce this song to you! ^^

Sayoko Hehe. My timing was odd here as well and I don't think it was on par to how I wanted to sing it. Especially my high notes that I was holding back on but strangely kept in anyway. I was recommended this song by a friend and was also highly inspired by Kashitaro Ito's version who I feel like didn't sing it as sad or quiet as some other covers I heard. Glow is a nice song (It's the only keeno song I know)... But, I don't have too much interest in many keeno songs including glow. It's not really my taste.

Coca-cola Time I love this song. I didn't like how I did it though. Although it's probably not nasally seeing how others have said the same thing about not hearing it, I felt like my voice was very weak here like in Yume Hanabi which I didn't quite like. I was also inspired by Kashitaro Ito's cover of it. My voice was very weak and the song was hard to mix for me. orz I would like to redo it someday.

Ayano's Theory of Happiness I only sang this because my friend wanted me to do a kagepro song (I looooove kagepro) and I knew very well that I couldn't reach those notes, even when pitched down by a zillion. I'd rather this cover not exist but people download it oddly.

Anyway, yaaaaaay! I'm super happy! Your comments always mean the world to me because they're so honest and detailed. I really love them and your criticism. Ahhh~ no worries. As long as I'm uploading, there's going to be a post here. Hehe. I left off updating as Terekakushi Hankouki~

Hehe, yeah. Thannnks again! This really made my morning!
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:40 pm

ehehe. nope. I'm still here ^^ I was just busy that's all ahaha. Senior year has go to be the busiest--by far *not ready for college* I'm going to be so nervous when March comes around xD  LOL. They're not pretty quotes--just under spoilers ahaha. You want my poor attempt of pretty? *adds xmas themed colors* 

Wave Oh yeah! that I totally understand :3 Either way--the adlibs came out nice >v<b  Kudos to your mixer!!

Yume Hanabi Too bad. Accept my praise |D  //smacked. it wasn't weak or "eeeh" to me! It's strange how artists criticize themselves so much (myself included) ahaha. Well. it sounds good. so there ;P  Challenge beaten! Your friend thought wrong Wink

Tsukema Tsukeru Joke or not...I liked it ehehe. Perhaps you have listened to it too much--but there is a difference! The opening before the iina iina sora ii na, to me, doesn't sound cutesy, but rather bishounen status handsome.

TH (I'm getting lazy lol) wooohoo! I'll look forward to them :3

DMT LOLOL. half drunk xD oh you~ I agree with the translation part. This is where I kind of wish Japanese was taught at my school (I went for Spanish cause it was easy, but maybe I should have gone for Chinese since most people assume I am and just speak to me and I'm just all "huh? OvO" ...plus kanji and some characters are similar~ oh well)

JS I never heard this before so I wouldn't have anything to compare it to--however the timing as it was sounds fine. If I knew the song--I might not say the same though LOL. It'd be like--hmm...it sounds off (if it really was). But honestly, as a new listener, its fine ^^

Sayoko I'd have to listen again for timing--I was focusing on the vocals/techniques you used. For those parts, in my opinion, you nailed it! and ooh. Just wondering. It's no biggy~ It's better to sing songs you love! Glow wasn't my favorite, but it grew on me because of Soraru and Da-little's  version. It's just so beautiful~

CCT I honestly think it sounds fine xD but if you redo it and it's better in your opinion--I think I may just fall in love with it even more ahaha. By then, I hope I have more than just comments and actual critique for it ehehe.

AToH hey~ people have their tastes >v<b  buuuut I still think you can do it hehe. One day--if you somehow post a song and I notice it--I'll make sure to point out "HAH! YOU DID IT! told ya so~ >:3 "

Finally...I'm super duper happy you read that all and took the time to respond ;v; it's like BANZAI!! /o/   Everytime I get replies, my heart starts racing in excitement ehehe. Glad you like them!! I just noticed I missed a song though ohoho (one you uploaded 4 days ago) so once I'm free again...you shall see another comment pop up *^*

Merry Christmas Eve~
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:36 pm

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 NOyRQTP  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 TCXam4t  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 LASXp05 — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 DEzcdSo  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — - Page 2 ZRQHS0P

Updated first post! Yaaay.
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by mie. Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:47 am

omg i love all of them but ikanaide is definitely my favourite (but maybe i'm a little biased since it's from my favourite producer)

omg your voice!
mie.
mie.
Talkative

Singing Alias : mie Posts : 583

Banner Decorator * 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/mieyyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:57 pm

mie. wrote:omg i love all of them but ikanaide is definitely my favourite (but maybe i'm a little biased since it's from my favourite producer)

omg your voice!
Oh, thank you! Sorry for the late reply! That means a whole lot to me. Thank you! ^^
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:30 pm

TAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMIII. 
Here's my much delayed responses to all your videos  |D   are you ready?? //shot

I'm Sorry:

Spice! Reupload:

「ボクモテ」:

Time Machine:

ひねくれネジと雨:

About Me:

イノコリ先生:

Yuudachi no Ribon:

1925:

HBD's:

-phew- that should be good for now. Will edit my post if no comments are after this so the magic wand doesn't need to be used again. BUT I STILL NEED TO COMMENT ON UNRAVEL (so beautiful <33) afjsdklfjaslkfjsadlkf. and your other songs that I haven't listened to yet. I shall make time and get off my lazy bum... eventually.
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:58 am

omg wow. Thank you so much. I thought you forgot about me.
Ahaha, I haven't updated this thread in quite a lonnnnng time. xD
As always, I really appreciate the detailed comments.
I don't know what to say since they're so much.

Also, I didn't participate in the Raidcall actually.
Haha. It was just a reupload. =P That was the one thing I wanted to clear up. I pretty much agree and am flattered by everything else. 

It was a huge joy to see this pop up in my email. xD
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:26 pm

ahaha nah of course not! I was just being a lazy butt

and yes you haven't ;P  oh well~ subscribed so even if you don't--I'll know |D  

You don't necessarily have to say anything really--but I do hope they help >v<b  and ooooh I see I see. Darn. Was kind of hoping for a live performance, but it's totally a-okay. Glad it could bring you joy~ More coming when school settles down again! (and when I'm not lazy //shot)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:16 pm

Grrrr YT RED!! I can't even comment on the videos that are blocked :< 
I haven't been able to listen to other youtaites in a while (been toppling school and my own collab deadlines ^^;Wink, but I cried when listening to your version of Kokoronashi. I don't even know what it means, yet, but idk...something about your voice and the way you conveyed it wriggled into my heart. You totally knocked me off guard and ~2:46 just did the final blow. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO KICK DOWN THE WALL and make my tear ducts spill. You--just conveyed the pain so well, I kind of wanted to just give you a huggle squish to comfort you so all of them would fly away. You started off with a bittersweet, gentle tone--it then sounded frustrated before returning to a softer gentle sound that eventually just broke away. Then 2:57 it crying it hurts and the break off in your voice (loud soft loud pattern) and AAAAH. I died inside. That emotion...so amazing ;v;
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Riyumi wrote:Grrrr YT RED!! I can't even comment on the videos that are blocked :< 
I haven't been able to listen to other youtaites in a while (been toppling school and my own collab deadlines ^^;Wink, but I cried when listening to your version of Kokoronashi. I don't even know what it means, yet, but idk...something about your voice and the way you conveyed it wriggled into my heart. You totally knocked me off guard and ~2:46 just did the final blow. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO KICK DOWN THE WALL and make my tear ducts spill. You--just conveyed the pain so well, I kind of wanted to just give you a huggle squish to comfort you so all of them would fly away. You started off with a bittersweet, gentle tone--it then sounded frustrated before returning to a softer gentle sound that eventually just broke away. Then 2:57 it crying it hurts and the break off in your voice (loud soft loud pattern) and AAAAH. I died inside. That emotion...so amazing ;v;

Aww, thank you so much! Yeah, YouTube Red has been quite the hassle. I was really hoping I'd get away since there are so many covers of Kokoronashi that seem to be just fine. Anyway, yeah! I'm glad you like my cover and that it resonated with you that much. It was a really difficult song and I was initially worried I wouldn't be able to convey the emotions I felt when I first heard it. If you liked my cover, I recommend Sou's cover as his cover along with Ryo-kun's was one of my inspirations.
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:47 am

It has--I just hope that after having the whole policy explained, those videos will be allowed to be heard again. I know DECO*27/his team is trying to make it available for the fans, but I'm not sure if anyone else also feels the same way (*stares at exit tunes and Sony*). 

On another note...you conveyed your emotions perfectly!! I'll definitely give those two a listen c:
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2