Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ —

+5
Riyumi
Kyubey
Onion
mochiberry
Takumi
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — Empty — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ —

Post by Takumi Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:24 pm

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — AeMUuJ2

Muahahaha! If you are reading this, it must mean you have stumbled upon my fine masterpiece by yours truly, the greatest, magnificent, and absolutely not narcissistic and some may claim... The Takumi! Ahahahaha! Behold! My planetarium! It's filled with everything you can possibly imagine with that little head of yours!

But in all seriousness, this is a showcase thread for my YouTube covers.
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TakumiEscape
Do take your time and be mesmerized on the awesomeness that is me.
 — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — BoKBaLU
 — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — NOyRQTP  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — TCXam4t  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — LASXp05 — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — DEzcdSo  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — ZRQHS0P  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — IsQgumU  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — 6PgM9pJ  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — YriUR  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — Ovy5eeb  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — LZA3BdU  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — IPDhfPe  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — Uca0zqQ  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — Lp6yF  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — HSf9Nf6  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — W1VyG0D  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — JbdIETt  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — UlLkZFB  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — QDihpxS  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — 4aV0nhl  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — QWKTN  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — BAPaKxY  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — PHJOV  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — GPBfj  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — U7ZF9  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — I5I50sS  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — Cd8Zz  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — Tgq4Xyp  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — GofG9  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — IL8yHJr  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — DC1WpsF  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — 9bFgb  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — 56FpZ

Last edited by Takumi on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 29 times in total
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Taʞumi Posts : 308

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words

https://www.youtube.com/user/TakumiEscape

Back to top Go down

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — Empty Re: — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ —

Post by mochiberry Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:54 pm

My goodness Taku~mi~ -hugs page-
I can't listen to them ALL yet, but I did listen to Sarishinohara.
♥ I'll listen to more later and see if I can say anything helpful.

And might I say I am VERY jealous of how nice your page looks. Need to work on mine. Make it all cute and purin-cafe-ish.
mochiberry
mochiberry
Talkative

Singing Alias : majolica Posts : 414

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/lovelymochitsuki?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — Empty Re: — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ —

Post by Takumi Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:11 pm

mochiberry wrote:My goodness Taku~mi~ -hugs page-
I can't listen to them ALL yet, but I did listen to Sarishinohara.
♥ I'll listen to more later and see if I can say anything helpful.

And might I say I am VERY jealous of how nice your page looks. Need to work on mine. Make it all cute and purin-cafe-ish.

Thank you! I'm so glad.
Although mine my page is reeeeally extravagant,
it's kinda what I hope people do with their pages to an extent to make it look attractive.

And I hope you do listen to my other ones. xD Thank you.
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by mochiberry Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Ah, now that I've listened to more...
Your voice sounds very familiar, but I can't think of who it sounds like right now... Really kinda sweet sounding.
I want to see you do more non-serious sounding songs~ Like along the lines of Underbar/Nano's Unhappy Refrain duet. Here!!
mochiberry
mochiberry
Talkative

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:25 pm

mochiberry wrote:Ah, now that I've listened to more...
Your voice sounds very familiar, but I can't think of who it sounds like right now... Really kinda sweet sounding.
I want to see you do more non-serious sounding songs~ Like along the lines of Underbar/Nano's Unhappy Refrain duet. Here!!

Ehhh? But I don't have that much charisma and personality. =P
I love my serious covers. I've done troll covers before though.
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by mochiberry Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Takumi wrote:
Ehhh? But I don't have that much charisma and personality. =P
I love my serious covers. I've done troll covers before though.

It still wouldn't hurt to do another underbar-ish troll cover.
Sometimes just gotta let loose. I mean.. if you listen, Underbar does have a nice real singing voice, but he's just... _____

If you haven't done it yet, I think maybe a song like Hello, Worker would be good for you.
I think your voice reminds me a bit of 少年T. How sweet he sounds.
mochiberry
mochiberry
Talkative

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Which channel is this? Number 6 or number 7? I've lost track.
Onion
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

Singing Alias : Onion Posts : 4112

I'm on the spice rack! Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeirenOnion

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Onion wrote:Which channel is this? Number 6 or number 7? I've lost track.

I think nineteen! o.o

mochiberry wrote:
It still wouldn't hurt to do another underbar-ish troll cover.
Sometimes just gotta let loose. I mean.. if you listen, Underbar does have a nice real singing voice, but he's just... _____

If you haven't done it yet, I think maybe a song like Hello, Worker would be good for you.
I think your voice reminds me a bit of 少年T. How sweet he sounds.

Hehe~ Maybe. My microphone just exploded though... like right now. o.o
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by mochiberry Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Takumi wrote:

Hehe~ Maybe. My microphone just exploded though... like right now. o.o

Ha? What kind do you have? Maybe there's a way to fix it.
Unless you like.. put it in the microwave to dry it off or something silly like that and it literally exploded...
mochiberry
mochiberry
Talkative

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 pm

I love your voice >u< It's so calm and soothing *u*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:17 am

I only hear two of your cover...sarishinora and nisoku
I can feel the gloomy for the sarishinohara ,the emotional hits the right point...
as for nisoku,some low note not there yet...that complicated feeling is there thought...That just my opinion,hope you will not mind about it. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Kyubey
Kyubey
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Alyss Posts : 121

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/fickhoalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:40 am

mochiberry wrote:
Ha? What kind do you have? Maybe there's a way to fix it.
Unless you like.. put it in the microwave to dry it off or something silly like that and it literally exploded...

It's quite dead. xD It emits smoke now and the wire like... ehh...

Taifuu wrote:
I love your voice >u< It's so calm and soothing *u*
Thank you! I'm glad you my voice! ^^

Kyubey wrote:
I only hear two of your cover...sarishinora and nisoku
I can feel the gloomy for the sarishinohara ,the emotional hits the right point...
as for nisoku,some low note not there yet...that complicated feeling is there thought...That just my opinion,hope you will not mind about it. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Ah, I see. Thank you for listening.
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:20 pm

My newest covers!

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — U7ZF9  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — GPBfj

Sainou Sampler:
Yowamushi Montblanc:
I'll update the first post later. Hehe.
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:32 pm

ok im spamming everywhere but I dont even care because your voice is so beautiful I'm in heaven seriously omg

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:11 pm

I think I've just been sent to paradise and back after listening to Sarishinohara and Usotsuki! Personally, Usotsuki really made me fangirl ahaha. For now, I just made sure I subscribed on my non-YTC related stuff acct. but am looking forward to raiding the rest of your uploads and discovering the different characters of your voice and how you convey your emotions!

By the way--you have an epic page. It's so neat and eye-catching~ But not clashing either :oo Can you share your secret?? OuO
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmourRouge Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:16 pm

You're very organized with your titles especially on YT @_@ I just kinda throw out my covers and leave it like that. I'm just like "AH WELL, hopefully if they like my voice enough, they'll find stuff on their own."

Your voice is very soft, reminds me of one of my friend's singing style xD but I like it, it's definitely suited for an acoustic song.
AmourRouge
AmourRouge

Singing Alias : Amour Posts : 23

https://www.youtube.com/user/AmourRouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:36 am

dizzys wrote:ok im spamming everywhere but I dont even care because your voice is so beautiful I'm in heaven seriously omg
Thank you! ;-; I'm glad I gave you heaven. xD

Riyumi wrote:I think I've just been sent to paradise and back after listening to Sarishinohara and Usotsuki! Personally, Usotsuki really made me fangirl ahaha. For now, I just made sure I subscribed on my non-YTC related stuff acct. but am looking forward to raiding the rest of your uploads and discovering the different characters of your voice and how you convey your emotions!

By the way--you have an epic page. It's so neat and eye-catching~ But not clashing either :oo Can you share your secret?? OuO
Thank you so much! That really means a whole lot to me!
There is no secret though. I just spend too much time or no time at all on my covers. xD
And my page is just a Photoshopped mess!

AmourRouge wrote:You're very organized with your titles especially on YT @_@ I just kinda throw out my covers and leave it like that. I'm just like "AH WELL, hopefully if they like my voice enough, they'll find stuff on their own."

Your voice is very soft, reminds me of one of my friend's singing style xD but I like it, it's definitely suited for an acoustic song.
Oh, I see! It takes a lot of work sometimes and can be tedious but it's all for the sake of people who want to easily navigate through my covers! Thank you for the compliment! I'm glad you like it! ^^

** I have updated the first post with new covers and a different format! **
Do check it out!
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:42 pm

It's my pleasure~ Ahaha well it sounds good nonetheless whether you spend a lot or little time. I felt the acoustic of Sarishinohara let me really listen to your voice and enjoyed it just as much as the one you did with the original instrumental. The "I don't care who, but someone please date me one" made me giggle and it was a nice side to see as well ^^ It just had so much character and fit so well! It's really enjoyable to listen to songs when one's own personality, emotions, or adlibs are added! Keep up the good work and I'll be making my way through your newer uploads.

anywhoo...YAY~ a cover of Paradichlorobenzene >U< I don't see covers of it often (or maybe I'm just not looking ahaha). My favorite nnd version is Faneru/Asamaru/Jack's ver. Your version is very smooth and soothing to listen to. Your breaths are very natural, and the pitch you chose to sing made me feel bubbly and happy? I'm not quite sure, but I felt lighthearted and worry free. By listening to your version...I noticed the "oohs" in the BG...were the always there? I don't think it was as noticeable in Neru/Asamaru/Jack's ver. o-o; I've never noticed until now. Whatever the answer is...it actually really compliments your vocals~ //shall stop this wall of text before I scare you away x-x
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:00 am

Riyumi wrote:It's my pleasure~ Ahaha well it sounds good nonetheless whether you spend a lot or little time. I felt the acoustic of Sarishinohara let me really listen to your voice and enjoyed it just as much as the one you did with the original instrumental. The "I don't care who, but someone please date me one" made me giggle and it was a nice side to see as well ^^ It just had so much character and fit so well! It's really enjoyable to listen to songs when one's own personality, emotions, or adlibs are added! Keep up the good work and I'll be making my way through your newer uploads.

anywhoo...YAY~ a cover of Paradichlorobenzene >U< I don't see covers of it often (or maybe I'm just not looking ahaha). My favorite nnd version is Faneru/Asamaru/Jack's ver. Your version is very smooth and soothing to listen to. Your breaths are very natural, and the pitch you chose to sing made me feel bubbly and happy? I'm not quite sure, but I felt lighthearted and worry free. By listening to your version...I noticed the "oohs" in the BG...were the always there? I don't think it was as noticeable in Neru/Asamaru/Jack's ver. o-o; I've never noticed until now. Whatever the answer is...it actually really compliments your vocals~ //shall stop this wall of text before I scare you away x-x
Yeah, not a lot of people covered Paradichlorobenzene on YouTube. I really love the Benzene series so it was fun! The "oohs" were completely mine. ^^ And thank you so much! Although each cover had a different story behind them, I'm glad they're likable. And no worries! I love wall of texts! 

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It really means a whole lot to me!

** I have updated the first post with a new cover! **
Do check it out!
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:25 am

— ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — HSf9Nf6  — ★ Takumi's Planetarium of Ebullience ★ — W1VyG0D
I have updated the first post with two new covers! Enjoy!
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:05 am

aww man. did it not post?? I had this huuuuge wall of text and then once I clicked send...it refreshed QnQ  oh well! time to redo the comments I had for Hitorinbo Envy and Anti-chlorobenzene lol.

The Benzene series is definitely entertaining~ and hooray for adlibs >v<b oh and what I meant was that in general--songs with originality/emotions are very enjoyable. I wasn't saying that yours didn't have stories or bgs behind them. The one that had lots of character and can still make me giggle/move me just happened to be "I don't care who, but someone please date me". Music that can move people's emotions is just plain amazing!

You're very welcome---though I feel like I should be saying "It's my pleasure~" instead ahaha. Being able to listen to great vocals accompanied by catchy music is a treat. It's really nice to just open up YT and see another upload >v< Speaking of which...time to continue my wall of text commentary~

I'm really glad you didn't mesh Paradichlorobenzene with Anti-chlorobenzene~ I heard several attempts and it sounds great until it just comes all together and becomes too cluttered. Anti already had parts of Paradichlorobenzene in it and I felt that the way you sang it softly in the background was just right! I personally love canons/bg additions/combination of songs but I don't think the Para/Anti quite fit well together. The tune, though similar, isn't quite the same. It's more noticeable through the mash ups.

Also...I was shocked! You only just learned Hitorinbo Envy today but you still made it sound amazing >u<~ You did have parts where your voice hesitated/came out a little weaker but it's to be expected from a just-learned song. I actually heard of it through the chorus recruit page today and wasn't madly in love with it. It was catchy but not something I would be spend hours to search for/listen to. But I guess it was one of those type of songs where once you hear a version that you like you just fall in love with the song (like SPiCe! and Rolling girl for me). My absolute favorite part was around 2:35~ish where your voice and instrumentals soften and gradually grow louder! I think there is something up with me and BG vocals/harmonies/instrumentals, but they're just so beautiful! But pwhhaa your voice at that point just made me melt (???)  >//u//<~ *shall stop fangirling now ehehe. one day this will be a proper critique...I'm just better at critiquing art than singing. But what's there to say about a song that absolutely just seems perfect to you? ahaha*  

for some strange reason this wall of text is larger than the last one...I think I just ended up just including some of my old points I wanted to make (some portions I don't recall) and ended up slapping on some more comments that came to me ahaha.   *crosses fingers that this will post this time*
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:30 am

Thank you so much for this in-depth post!
You have absolutely no idea how much this means to me!
It brought me much joy reading this!

I don't know what to say. xD
Thank you! The compliments and pointers, thank you!
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:49 pm

Ahaha you're very welcome x) but now you're making me blush lol. Just putting down my thoughts ahaha. But I'm glad it brings you joy? ^^ 

*is a little jealous at the speed and quality of uploads ahaha* I need to get some uploads up myself but the technicalities of mixing still confuse me. So I'm just asking whoever is free/wants to mix to mix for me until I get at least the basics down xD for now I'll just be listening to your stuff/some of my favorite songs for inspiration >u<b
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:14 am

The first time I heard your cover, Hitorinbo envy, was....

"......sweet." /instants death/

may i touch you o u o)/ /no
soren
soren
Talkative

Singing Alias : soren Posts : 536

Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Natsuno wrote:The first time I heard your cover, Hitorinbo envy, was....

"......sweet." /instants death/

may i touch you o u o)/ /no
Ohhhh-uhhh... Thank you!
That really means a lot to me! ><
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next