Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Let's Bring This Forum Back To Life!

+27
NipahDUBS
sweet~celsius
69c@
manga333
Silver
Kumoshi
Girldeadmonster
sumirehana013
Imagase
apol
Chronocookie
mochiberry
Akai
Xephy
Spoon
chinx_00
Legender
JinSeng
NOKiE
The Doctor
Aeon
Yoshi
NakoZonbineko
Penny
Sei
Talkingcamara2
Mikiglaceon
31 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Let's Bring This Forum Back To Life! - Page 8 Empty Re: Let's Bring This Forum Back To Life!

Post by sweet~celsius Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:19 am

Wow! I randomly decided to drop by this old forum to find that there's actually a spark of life in it! Hooray~! ^o^/

If we're going to do something, I'm in!!! Welcome back, YTC members~
sweet~celsius
sweet~celsius
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Versa Posts : 165

https://www.youtube.com/user/SweetSimplicity003

Back to top Go down

Let's Bring This Forum Back To Life! - Page 8 Empty Re: Let's Bring This Forum Back To Life!

Post by NipahDUBS Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:14 pm

It worked. LOL
NipahDUBS
NipahDUBS
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Nya Nya! Posts : 301

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/nipahdubs

Back to top Go down

Post by vilapupu Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Let's hope we all stay livin' here for a longggger time than before with new people and stuff.
o u o
vilapupu
vilapupu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Vilachan Posts : 55

http://www.vilapupu.tumblr.com/about

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:16 pm

I highly encourage everyone to create new threads and do your best to actively engage in the forums as much as you can. o.o The more activity there is (not just people logging in), the better it will be and the more enjoyable the forums will be. ^^
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Taʞumi Posts : 308

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words

https://www.youtube.com/user/TakumiEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by itsminchan Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:55 pm

the chorus battle should start here, if you want to really make this forum more alive. they should at least be a member to join the chorus battle, they can search their partners among members etc.
itsminchan
itsminchan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ミンちゃん Posts : 77

https://www.youtube.com/user/mitaufik

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 am

oooh, I remember the chorus battle~ my group had NO CHANCE because at the time, no members were really active members here owo

If we managed to get so many people to join SMILING, I don't see why we couldn't try the chorus battle? Word gets out about these things, so we'd probably see a lot of people coming back for it. But we'd need to have a lot of active members who are willing to manage it.
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Singing Alias : Gender Posts : 440

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:02 pm

What CB? I know there's a bunch of them going on right now, but are you guys talking about a specific one?
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:59 pm

From what I'm reading, I think they're talking about organizing a second YTChorus Battle.

The wording is quite confusing, so that's what I got from that. Sorry to intrude. -poofs-
The Doctor
The Doctor
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Rescue Rabbit Posts : 99

Ai Kotoba II Words

https://soundcloud.com/shurri

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Ohh, I (kinda) remember that... many years ago..? Probably the hardest part of that would be finding people to judge..
I mean.. /ANYONE/ could but I think it'd be good to have people that most of us know/respect enough to trust their judgement, but they'd have to agree to do it and have the time to do so.

The other thing would be.. incentive. If we just organize it ourselves, we wouldnt be able to do anything like.. "the winning group's vid will be uploaded to YTC channel! + you'll get a badge!" -kind of thing.

It certainly might bring more activity to the forums though, and there probably ARE enough active forum members to help organize something like that if people are actually interested

Other than that, I can't think of much... I'm sure it's possible,  but.... shouldn't that kind of event be best left for the official YTC organizers?
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:23 am

Feel free to post ideas and suggestions in the Suggestions board so it'll be more visible. :D I'm sure we can all figure something out.
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8