Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Your video, may include content that is owned or administered by these entities...

2 posters

Go down

Your video, may include content that is owned or administered by these entities...  Empty Your video, may include content that is owned or administered by these entities...

Post by RavenWinguard Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:54 pm

**If I'm re-posting an available thread, please just delete/ move this topic Exclamation Exclamation

Just today, I checked my YT account and found out that one of my video matches third party content---oh it's a cover video sung by MY OWN voice btw. Shocked

Your video, may include content that is owned or administered by these entities...  Mtwl04

I don't know if it's normal to happen Question , but it's kinda annoying (and amusing?) to know that a human voice [the sound recording in my video ><] can be claimed to be owned by Crypton. Shocked Shocked

---as you can see, the content type that they claim is the 'sound recording' (see image Rolling Eyes )

Should I just ignore it silent or make a dispute process ticket to remove the claim? Shifty
RavenWinguard
RavenWinguard
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : RaVenus Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Your video, may include content that is owned or administered by these entities...  Empty Re: Your video, may include content that is owned or administered by these entities...

Post by kiki Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:15 am

aaah, I also got that on one of my videos too and like the description says down there, you don't have to worry about anything. Crypton is only doing that to songs that are under the KarenT label but you don't have to remove anything or get into copyright trouble. All they'll do now is just add some vocaloid ads and stuff in your videos >w</

I hope this answers your question and sorry if I don't make any sense because I suck at explaining 8DD;;
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down

Your video, may include content that is owned or administered by these entities...  Empty Re: Your video, may include content that is owned or administered by these entities...

Post by RavenWinguard Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:57 am

it's certainly very...informational @_@

thanks for--a quite long--explanation xD

btw, what's 'KarenT label'??
RavenWinguard
RavenWinguard
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : RaVenus Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down