Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Will Not Sing, No Thank you :3

+8
jascarly123zo
KentaMidorin
Kago
Carette
LiteS0ul
candy
Azura
Topaz
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will Not Sing, No Thank you :3  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Not Sing, No Thank you :3

Post by candy Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Reza, I think this has been said a couple of times already.

I'm sorry to hear about your condition, but seeking attention and pity isn't going to change anything. Topaz was just letting us know what had happened, she wasn't crying for attention or anything and as she said - it could have potentially been fatal. Please don't bash on her :/

I think you should sing for yourself - not others. From what I've seen of your posts, all you focus on is the negative things and that's a baaaddd idea. You'll never improve if you just think about how you don't have a million subscribers, or you don't get into choruses .__. Sing because you want to and because you like it, not because you want a big pretty-looking number next to the 'Subscribers' word on your profile. And don't take out your frustration on others.

I'm sorry if this seems harsh, I wasn't trying to seem like I was criticizing and bashing you. But once again - looking for attention and sympathy isn't going to change anything. Good luck, I hope you'll feel better about this soon.

On another note - I'm glad you're recovering well, Topaz! ♥ -hands you a bunch of flowers-
candy
candy
Talkative

Singing Alias : candy* Posts : 388

https://www.youtube.com/user/candyCHUU

Back to top Go down

Will Not Sing, No Thank you :3  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Not Sing, No Thank you :3

Post by Topaz Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:52 pm

@Candy - thanks hun ;3 <3 *accepts flowers..and holds flowers* -w- <3 ...flowers are good <3
Topaz
Topaz
Talkative

Singing Alias : Topaz Posts : 375

https://www.youtube.com/surrealserene

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:52 pm

brb nomming shitton of metal
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Reza Posts : 163

My YTC Story

http://shadow0bse-mi.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 pm

^
?...i dont understand what that means ._.

edit: also, regarding your signature; you say you have no subs at all? you have 12 ._.; I just checked your youtube after finally finding your youtube *is retarded sometimes -w-; * but anywho, I wanted to say you're not that bad actually. You have to work on your emotion behind your singing a little(just put a little more meaning behind it, like don't be afraid to get REALLY into it; I think what I'm saying i guess is like...put some soul into it :D ) otherwise you've got a really pretty voice. You're hitting all the right notes, you can get the high notes; all that's really missing is sort of the hint of passion. Smile don't give it up, just keep singin~
Topaz
Topaz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by LiteS0ul Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 pm

I would say something here but since I know nothing of Reza's condition I feel I have no right to talk, but it's still rude to enter a topic like that and expect sympathy from people who don't know anything about your condition. Sorry if you're mad about the lack of views and subs but I doubt complaining about it would bring people to your channel. As long as you're proud of your work you should be happy.

I would talk a bit more but I think candy explained it perfectly (Great job! <3)

Topaz I think she said brb i'm eating metal! That's not nice ><

LiteS0ul
LiteS0ul
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : _ Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Ah ._. .. but whats shitton metal? either way, eating something like that isn't going to help the condition of an audience or health issues. -A-; ...in fact...it'll get people even more angry...

*pats lite on the head* :3
Topaz
Topaz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by candy Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:25 pm

I think it's a 'S@#!-ton' of metal. A lot.
x: That's not very nice, indeed. See, you're focusing on the negative again. -sigh- I agree with Topaz, your voice is actually rather nice, but it'd be so much better if you sung because you like it. Not for other people.

We're getting off topic ;w; -shuts up-
candy
candy
Talkative

Singing Alias : candy* Posts : 388

https://www.youtube.com/user/candyCHUU

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 pm

*huggles candy* -w-; nah...it's a singing site so talking about singing is just one of the many on-topic things to talk about XD other than the stuff that's usually discussed that has stuff to do with ...words and such ._. iouno...i dont stray far from the chitchat thread -w-;
Topaz
Topaz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by LiteS0ul Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 pm

*gets patted* -3- how are you today? feel better?
LiteS0ul
LiteS0ul
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:03 pm

D: disappoint face?! *pinches cheeks* i'm pretty good today, and yourself? :3
Topaz
Topaz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by LiteS0ul Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 pm

I'm good just a bit disappointed by my school id picture. i look stoned -.- just 2 hours of sleep= baggy eyes and distant look [Edit] i should really start sleeping earlier!

Last edited by LiteS0ul on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
LiteS0ul
LiteS0ul
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Azura Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 am

Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox wrote:brb nomming shitton of metal

Haha. Very funny.
You do that.
And stop hating on an innocent person.
She didn't do this on purpose.
Someone as rotten as you doesn't deserve to be appreciated.
Quit being bitter and grow a conscience.
Ha...ha...

EDIT: By the way, I think she means "S@#! ton" as in a whole lot?

Azura
Azura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Azura | アズラ Posts : 131
Location : Right next to you. No, your other left! Nope, over here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHanyouKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsa Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:32 am

Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox wrote:oh suuuure, worry about something so tiny, and meanwhile I'm at risk of potentially dying due to my own health,a nd noone gives a royal S@#!. Doens't help that noone gives a royal S@#! about my singing either. Heck, I do one duet and barely anyone notices. I'm highly sure most of the views on it are just from me refreshing the darn page.

Hey, what a coincidence, I nearly died, too. It's funny, really, how things work out. You have this huge, life-threatening illness, and your biggest concern is how many views you're getting on your videos? I'm still recovering from an intestinal disease (one that is potentially fatal, mind you, though the worst of it is over), and my biggest concern was, oh I don't know, staying alive, maybe? It was something I mentioned to my friends, sure. Why keep them in the dark? But it's not like I ever used it to gain pity views on my videos by announcing it to strangers on the internet at every possible turn. That's completely despicable. If you're actually "potentially dying", shouldn't that be your biggest concern over trying to make people watch your videos?

If the age you display is accurate, then you should know better than to manipulate people like that, whether it be true or not.
Samsa
Samsa

Singing Alias : tragedy / トラジヂ Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kago Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:58 am

Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox wrote:oh suuuure, worry about something so tiny, and meanwhile I'm at risk of potentially dying due to my own health,a nd noone gives a royal S@#!. Doens't help that noone gives a royal S@#! about my singing either. Heck, I do one duet and barely anyone notices. I'm highly sure most of the views on it are just from me refreshing the darn page.

That is really mean =/
Topaz's condition is life threatening too. You have the potential of dying due to your own health and why can't you understand how she feels? Why can't you put your words into nicer forms like "Get well soon! I know how you feel right now because my condition is not that well either." I mean, such words really gives encouragement to someone. I know you might probably think that what is the use of giving encouragement to someone when they don't care about you. But hey, if you want someone to care for you in the first place, the first thing is actually to be nice, be modest, and stop ranting so much because I'm sure almost all the active people here knows your condition enough LOL. People will accept you and support you eventually.

It is never good to discourage someone just because of your own misfortune.

I hope your condition will turn for the better as well. But please, don't write such comments anymore. This way of attracting attention is not the same as attracting viewcounts. Because people get put off and as a result, they wouldn't even bother with you anymore. Much less to say to have an increase in viewcounts.
Kago
Kago
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kago / カゴ Posts : 569

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kago4eva?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seitanoshuuki Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:46 pm

(Super, super late. OTL)

Topaz-chan, I'm glad to hear you're doing better! :3 Get plenty of rest and don't strain yourself; I'm sure you'll be right as rain in no time. *gives luffs and flowers and whatnot*

@Reza-chan: I don't really want to poke my nose into things like this, but I also would like to ask you to refrain from putting down others and trying to garner pity. Pity does nothing for you. All things worthwhile in life are earned through your own efforts. Promote yourself positively, be a person who is gentle and sympathetic to others, and you will earn friends. Change starts with oneself, not with the world around you. The world is not a forgiving enough place that it would change itself for the sake of one person out of its 8-9 billion.

If you are frustrated or angry, then yes, complaining is your right. Once is okay. Even twice. But more than that is going over-board. Your problems are yours, and not everyone else's. You cannot honestly expect everyone to care as if they themselves were in your exact situation. ...Besides which, there are probably a lot of things you could do that would help you more than going to a doctor. Ha...ha... (<-no faith in medical care)

...I won't say any more. >_> Hating is not good.
Seitanoshuuki
Seitanoshuuki
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Shuuki (秋記) Posts : 2173

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeitanoShuuki?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm

lol thanks Shuu <3 *gives luff and whatnot back* -w-
Topaz
Topaz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Oh wow, how mean. Pretty much everything I wanted to say about this was said by Shuu already (and quite eloquently too :D). So like what I said in your thread, Reza, take a rest and see you when you're feeling better and in a better disposition. Maybe you're just upset and all but yeah that's no excuse to talk like that.

~
And Topaz I just want to tell you I love your Just Be Friends cover~ Happy Go Lucky

Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Singing Alias : IZA★ Posts : 348

http://honeystars.blog131.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Thanks Jeagerjacques -w- <3
Topaz
Topaz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:03 am

Please don't mind that member. On behalf of the mods, Sorry for her troubling on your thread, Topaz. Hope you're feeling better.
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:17 pm

No worries and no need to be sorry Kenta Smile But thank you for your concern and your apology.

To everyone who has posted on this to speak their minds of Reza; I want to say thank you for stating your opinions, for the things I could not say, you managed to sum it up in complete. I do not think it is all down to her fault though, and I can understand where she is coming from. It is a place that many of us have either already faced or are facing now, and we all know how frustrating that can be; but most of us are conservative about it because we're nervous, however there is a little of that Reza spiciness in us that sometimes wanna vent and complain about channel views and such, lol.
I believe that she's just frustrated and was irritated at the time, and that came out in her venting, she could've handled it in a better way that wouldn't have irritated so many people, yes, but what was done is done. I've forgiven her, i've accepted her, and I please ask that you do too. Instead of getting upset of something like this, try and help them to understand that way we are all happy instead of being upset at each other Smile

To those who worried about my condition, please worry no more. I truly am fine. The pain is all gone, my voice is fully back, I have as much control of it as I did before the incident xD all that is left of it is just the memories Smile
I wanted to apologize on behalf of scaring or worrying all of you to a bad point. This forum wasn't really about trying to get sympathy or something like that, but more of a 'Take extra precautions and watch carefully when you're cooking.' and also an announcement that I wont be singing for a day or two because of it. I didn't mean to work you up if I did, because to me it wasn't really that big of a deal.

I'm not a normal girl (if many of you havent noticed already -///w///-; lol...) so I try not to panic in situations like this or many others. I'll know if my life is in danger or not, and when it is, only then will I worry. I don't want to trouble any of you with the stress of having to worry about something that could be so small or only temporary, therefore if I do make a serious statement (you'll be able to tell...I wont use emoticons or be playing around -w-; ), only then do I ask you to worry over something. Otherwise, if something happens to me; I'll be fine, and there would be no use in stressing any of you out just for some pity or whatever, it's not worth it Smile

However I do appreciate all the get wells, and the feel betters and such :D I think thanks to all of you and your encouragement, I've gotten better much faster and now there is no problems, it's like it never even happened. Smile so thank you everyone, and I apologize to have put you through stress. Thank you to everyone for speaking their minds. :D <3 ....I love youuuuuuu v////w////v
Topaz
Topaz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Since I am not grown up and I am still young and don't know how to say anything to Reza using a smart and calm apporoach, I'll just say that she's a meanie poo and just wants attention but doesnt know how to POLITELY show it.

On the other hand, I'M SO HAPY FOR YOU TOPAZ!!~~ Congradulations on your quick recovery!!~~~ *glomp* Hope you really are feeling better From all of us at YTC!~~ ^w^
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Jasmine Posts : 2336

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWR6WqWK9n6t1cWPnqB0zpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:35 pm

haha yeah i usually heal quickly lol :D ...it's cause i dont do anything but sit on the computer and watch youtube all day LOL. but thank you very much <3
*huggles*
Topaz
Topaz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Seitanoshuuki Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Topaz-chan is so sweet~ >w<

I certainly agree that anyone in a life-threatening situation has ample reason to feel extremely stressed and frustrated, but I still think that is no excuse to constantly vent it on others. Reza-chan, please take it easy. I hope you feel better soon!
Seitanoshuuki
Seitanoshuuki
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Shuuki (秋記) Posts : 2173

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeitanoShuuki?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:59 pm

-w- nah...im salteh...<3 im good for ya meat-cravin's and such ;D
Topaz
Topaz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Azura Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Topaz wrote:No worries and no need to be sorry Kenta Smile But thank you for your concern and your apology.

To everyone who has posted on this to speak their minds of Reza; I want to say thank you for stating your opinions, for the things I could not say, you managed to sum it up in complete. I do not think it is all down to her fault though, and I can understand where she is coming from. It is a place that many of us have either already faced or are facing now, and we all know how frustrating that can be; but most of us are conservative about it because we're nervous, however there is a little of that Reza spiciness in us that sometimes wanna vent and complain about channel views and such, lol.
I believe that she's just frustrated and was irritated at the time, and that came out in her venting, she could've handled it in a better way that wouldn't have irritated so many people, yes, but what was done is done. I've forgiven her, i've accepted her, and I please ask that you do too. Instead of getting upset of something like this, try and help them to understand that way we are all happy instead of being upset at each other Smile

To those who worried about my condition, please worry no more. I truly am fine. The pain is all gone, my voice is fully back, I have as much control of it as I did before the incident xD all that is left of it is just the memories Smile
I wanted to apologize on behalf of scaring or worrying all of you to a bad point. This forum wasn't really about trying to get sympathy or something like that, but more of a 'Take extra precautions and watch carefully when you're cooking.' and also an announcement that I wont be singing for a day or two because of it. I didn't mean to work you up if I did, because to me it wasn't really that big of a deal.

I'm not a normal girl (if many of you havent noticed already -///w///-; lol...) so I try not to panic in situations like this or many others. I'll know if my life is in danger or not, and when it is, only then will I worry. I don't want to trouble any of you with the stress of having to worry about something that could be so small or only temporary, therefore if I do make a serious statement (you'll be able to tell...I wont use emoticons or be playing around -w-; ), only then do I ask you to worry over something. Otherwise, if something happens to me; I'll be fine, and there would be no use in stressing any of you out just for some pity or whatever, it's not worth it Smile

However I do appreciate all the get wells, and the feel betters and such :D I think thanks to all of you and your encouragement, I've gotten better much faster and now there is no problems, it's like it never even happened. Smile so thank you everyone, and I apologize to have put you through stress. Thank you to everyone for speaking their minds. :D <3 ....I love youuuuuuu v////w////v

-clap clap-
I'm glad for you, Topaz-chan <3 I agree with you mostly. I got out of hand. Oh well, it's over, and you're better, so we can move on~
I can't wait to hear more singing from Topaz-chan!! sweet
Azura
Azura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Azura | アズラ Posts : 131
Location : Right next to you. No, your other left! Nope, over here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHanyouKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2