Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

The very first anime/manga I've got to like

+5
AmyAnn
Mizuki Nana
Seitanoshuuki
irinavalentine
MikkyOmega
9 posters

Go down

The very first anime/manga I've got to like Empty The very first anime/manga I've got to like

Post by MikkyOmega Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Years ago, when I was still in Japan, I've got to like Kanon. Until that time, I had no interest in any anime (but I've read some mangas before then), and Kanon was a trigger for me to get crazy about anime. Uguu~~~(≧▽≦)

MikkyOmega
MikkyOmega
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Michelle McGlue Posts : 7

http://www.zerochan.net/user/MikkyunSuperWX

Back to top Go down

The very first anime/manga I've got to like Empty Re: The very first anime/manga I've got to like

Post by irinavalentine Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:06 pm

lol doraemon for me. Starters for my anime and manga adikushon Happiness
sounds lame but, who doesn't like a cute blue round thing that have a magic pocket? Hyper
irinavalentine
irinavalentine
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : irina Posts : 260

https://www.youtube.com/user/aloisXkristen

Back to top Go down

The very first anime/manga I've got to like Empty Re: The very first anime/manga I've got to like

Post by Seitanoshuuki Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:32 pm

My very first was... Sailor Moon!!! I was 6? And the art was really pretty. I was a big fan of the pretty bishoujos and Tuxedo Mask back then. XD
Seitanoshuuki
Seitanoshuuki
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Shuuki (秋記) Posts : 2173

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeitanoShuuki?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Same for me...Sailor Moon was great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seitanoshuuki Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:17 pm

^Actually, when I got older, Revolutionary Girl Utena (by the same people, it seems) became my favourite. When I got even older (jeez, how old am I?!), I liked both of them for challenging conventional gender identities. ^_^

Classics, huh?
(Ah, the later Pokemon/Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh/Beyblade wave was probably what really got me into anime/manga, though.)
Seitanoshuuki
Seitanoshuuki
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Seitanoshuuki wrote:^Actually, when I got older, Revolutionary Girl Utena (by the same people, it seems) became my favourite. When I got even older (jeez, how old am I?!), I liked both of them for challenging conventional gender identities. ^_^

Classics, huh?
(Ah, the later Pokemon/Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh/Beyblade wave was probably what really got me into anime/manga, though.)

Really? Me too! I grew up with guys (they're still my neighbors) and pokemon and yu-gi-oh was our thing until we were all in 5th grade. I don't remember what happened then, but the craze just dropped off of us. We still own the games, we still have the cards, but it's behind us now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seitanoshuuki Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Hah... Totally. We used to run around the schoolyard trading cards, pretending we were Pokemon trainers, etc. Nowadays, I think Naruto's pretty big with that age group. Just the other day, I was taking a walk through the park behind my house, and a bunch of kids looking about 10-ish ran past me. One of them was screaming "Rasengan!" It was kind of funny how unexpected it was.
Seitanoshuuki
Seitanoshuuki
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:57 am

Seitanoshuuki wrote:Hah... Totally. We used to run around the schoolyard trading cards, pretending we were Pokemon trainers, etc. Nowadays, I think Naruto's pretty big with that age group. Just the other day, I was taking a walk through the park behind my house, and a bunch of kids looking about 10-ish ran past me. One of them was screaming "Rasengan!" It was kind of funny how unexpected it was.

Really? Wow...I think so too. I live really close to the elementary school, so I was passing the playground one day and I see these like, 4th graders re-enacting a battle from Naruto. I think it was the one where Sasuke and Naruto fight each other. I was loling my head off

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuki Nana Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:30 am

My very first was... Shugo Chara!!! I was 10. I was a big fan of this Anime , I watched 127 ep in 1 month Shocked

Mizuki Nana
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyAnn Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 am

So am I one of the few who would wake up early every morning to watch Cardcaptors? Razz Once I searched online, I watched the original Japanese, Card Captor Sakura, so I guess that was the beginning for me.
AmyAnn
AmyAnn
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aimy Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by ChisanaAii Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:55 am

I would have to say that it would be sailor moon Smile
What can I say? Im a sucker for magical girl anime XD
ChisanaAii
ChisanaAii
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Chi-chi Posts : 128

https://www.youtube.com/user/chisanaAi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:20 am

AmyAnn wrote:So am I one of the few who would wake up early every morning to watch Cardcaptors? Razz Once I searched online, I watched the original Japanese, Card Captor Sakura, so I guess that was the beginning for me.

Ahahahaha, same with you! >:D
when I was grade 8, I started to watch the original Japanese and I still love it until now! <333

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu May 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Um, Sailor Moon, and Card captor Sakura were the ones that started me in anime, it's always the weird animes that make you into anime.
Ayame
Ayame

Singing Alias : キツネ Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Pokemon for as long as I can remember. Naruto came when I was seven... and then the flood started.

Back to top Go down

Post by UsamiHarurun Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:25 am

I must say it's Naruto.. and then now i hate naruto itself Sweat sorry for the fans.
UsamiHarurun
UsamiHarurun

Singing Alias : Haru or Kirinon Posts : 21

https://www.youtube.com/user/UsamiHarurun

Back to top Go down

Post by jetz Tue May 01, 2012 5:43 am

The first few series I liked were all tournament types, and the very first was Yu Yu Hakusho (though we called it Ghost Fighter here). Of course, my taste in anime has evolved since then but I still think Yu Yu Hakusho is still awesome :D
jetz
jetz

Singing Alias : jetz Posts : 19

https://www.youtube.com/user/jetz0531

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down