Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

❛ ♬ █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!)

+10
Penny
ReiYu
Panchii
Pamken29
Blaire
~AutumnZephyr~
[★] Winter
SummerMirages
Fuzzlekins
Hikki-chan
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: ❛ ♬ █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!)

Post by HanaRyuu15 Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 pm

♪♫►Momo Momone◄♫♪

❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 Momo

Momo sat in an empty seat unsure of what the assigned seats were. She sat quietly staring at the desk or some other object in the room, which is what she did when she was nervous. Momo had recently transferred after a few incidents at her old school. She heard the entire ruckus going about the classroom but only glanced for a few seconds, afraid that she might attract attention if she looked too long.

She sighed then looked at her hands that were clenched in her lap. “I hope the class starts soon…I just want this day to be over quickly.” Momo didn’t enjoy being in a new environment, she never tried to talk to anyone, being the shy person she was. So she quickly wished for the first few days to pass so she can just blend in and be unnoticed. However she wished she had someone to talk to, she never liked to be alone that long, especially in school.

Deciding to glance at all the other students again, she took note of a few. “The guy with purple hair sitting and most likely sleeping is probably someone I want to stay away from.” She then glance at another student one with green hair “He looks like the one with purple hair and blue hair just…younger and a lot more cute. Could they be related?” She quickly turned back around towards the front thinking about what she just said. “Did I just say he was cute? I don’t even know him!” She took a deep breath, then took one more glance at another student, a girl with red-pinkish hair. “She seems really nice…”

[[I hope I did okay. ^^;; This is pretty much my first time ever rping XD]]
HanaRyuu15
HanaRyuu15
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : Ryuu Posts : 4720

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/HanaRyuu15

Back to top Go down

❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: ❛ ♬ █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!)

Post by Silver Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:16 am

❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 6 ❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 108-1❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 138
♪Megurine Luka♪

++++++++++++++++++++

"Oh noo~! Great job Megurine Luka You are late for your first day of school! You'll make a very good first impression!" Luka muttered to herself as she dashed off to school in a very unlady like manner. Entering the hallway of her new school the pink haired girl was not surprised to see the place deserted. After all, she was late and the bell had rung a long time ago.
Now she's standing next to the door of her new classsroom, gathering confidence needed to face her new teacher and classmates...
Smile Luka...remember elegance... grace... poise...
She breathes deeply and took a glimpse on her compact mirror to check her appearance and posture"I can do it! here it goes" she told to her self

"Excuse me, Is this Kiyoteru-sensei's class?"

{{ooc - Kinda short and a rpg newbie...}}
Silver
Silver
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Silver Posts : 1432

Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/silverbeat123

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:20 am

❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 Nigaito ~Nigaito Shion~

Nigaito was quietly nibbling his apple, when a soft pat hit the back of his head. Although it didn't hurt, it quite scared Nigaito, so much that he accidently swallowed part of his apple the wrong way. This lead to a quiet stream of coughs, as Nigaito gagged on his apple...

After recovering a loud exclamation from the purple-haired boy, whose name he thought he heard was Gackupo, startled him again into a coughing fit... Falling out of his chair due to the strain on his small body, he thought, "Unyaa... ~ This is not Nigaito's day..." Passing out soon after the thought finished...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:41 am

{Kagamine Len }
» » Spicy... ««

» » »-------------These people are crazy------------
════════════════════════════════════
❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 Th_11-1❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 42-1 ❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 9-1
The look Len received from this purple headed kid didn't bother him at all. I bet he's all mouth. He smirked, watching him slam his fists on the desk, squaring up to the kid that clearly didn't know when to shut up. Len thought about the slap this boy had received earlier and laughed quietly. He wasn't sure then, but he definitely was now; he deserved it.

He watched the other members of the class who were apparently only midly interested. This must happen a lot. He looked around, scoping out the talent. A blonde girl caught his eye and his gaze lingered over her for a few moments. Wow. He thought. She's stunning. There was a quiet pink haired girl in the corner. She looks like she's about to have a heart attack. Len frowned concernedly.

Entering into the room late, was a girl whom he could only describe as having dropped from the heavens. He swore when she opened the dorr there was a freak gust of wind making it blow in all directions, and releasing the smell of her shampoo. Maybe it was in his head but suddenly there were birds singing.

He tore his eyes reluctantly from her, when he heard their teacher begin to make an annuncement. Thank god for a class of eye candy. He was going to have some fun this year.

"You should really stop talking like that pretty boy. You could get seriously hurt , ya know? I won't slap you like that little troll Neru did, but I'll do something worse than that." He heard eggplant say, and felt Rin tense a little next to him. "Oi Oi." He whispered to her. "Are they scaring you?" Nobody scared his twin, directly or otherwise. He felt himself slipping into protective brother mode.

He pushed his chair back and got up slowly, shaking his hair from his eyes. "Hey!" He called towards the ruckus. "If you're all done playing big man now, kindly sit down and shut your trap. Some of us would actually like to finish high school before we get old and die."
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 am

GUMI
❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 Gumiav11

This was so not what GUMI expected to be her class. Immediately when she walked in a lot of people stared at her because she was too late."Oi, lettuce-top! You're late. Had a wild night with Kamui?" Meito said a pretty rude thing to her, but she ignored it, like she always did. Gumi didn't really care what people thought about her, she didn't even paid attention to class either.
She sat down and got her gameconsole, ''Our 16bit Warz'' was she playing.
''You should really stop talking like that pretty boy. You could get seriously hurt , ya know? I won't slap you like that little troll Neru did, but I'll do something worse than that.'' Gakupo was standing and slammed his hands on his table. ''Why was he protecting her?'' she thought.

Kiyoteru-sensei started the class. Gumi did her gameconsole away, but she didn't want to pay attention. She looked around. She saw a lot of strange people, twins, people who look a lot like eachother, and this yellow girl who was texting all the time on her phone. Her seat was next to window and behind Gakupo's seat. ((I don't really know where you guys are seated, but Im behind Gakupo now lol)) She leaned forward and said: ''Hey Gakupo, that birthday party yesterday was fun, right?''

She wondered what the project would be~

((OOC: HEHE. IT WAS NOT WHAT ALL YOU GUYS THOUGHT 8D))

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by ReiYu Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:21 am

『M・E・I・T・O』

“areyouready?” xxxx ❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 CC_hydego_201005192253-1 xxxx《Let's Party!》

||||¥||||

Meito couldn't stop a cocky grin from creeping onto his face when Kamui blew over his comment about Gumi. Touchy, are we? It was fun to see the 'too-cool' purplette lose his cool over something so simple, and the brunette, in turn, delighted in his classmate's rage. Being who he was, he had received more than his share of threats in his time, this not being one of the more intimidating ones. "Pretty boy? Says the man with effeminate hair," he retorted, completely ignoring Sensei's warnings to not make a scene, a.k.a. Learn to shut up sometimes, Meito.

"So, what're you gonna do, Kamui? Handcuff me to a desk and punish me? How kinky," he said, goading the other boy further. At around this point, blonde shota stood up, annoyance on his face and yelled something about highschool, getting old, and dying that went in one through one ear and out the other. Meito turned his head slightly to smirk at the little kid and tell him and stay out of this. 

Just in time to see the ultra-shota fall out of his chair in a coughing fit. Red eyes widened in shock and horror. 

"Hey! That kid just fainted!"

Jumping out of his seat and running over to where the boy had collapsed, Meito dropped down to see how he was doing, all thoughts of his quarrel with Kamui forgotten. The green-haired kid seemed to have just passed out. What was wrong with him? What made him just randomly faint in the middle of class? The brunette whipped around to face the blue-haired kid, the little green man's brother. 

"You're his older brother, right? What's wrong with him?" He demanded, concern evident on his face. Sure, he barely knew the kid, but he wasn't just gonna ignore a suffering little boy. After all, Meito was an older brother, and this Nigaito looked only around Saki's age. He knew the importance of protecting one's younger siblings. Hey, Meito could be a perverted, egotistic jerk, but he wasn't a complete A@#. 

[OOC: Because it's about time someone realised that a kid in the class passed out. -shot- And yeah. XD It's ok to be mean to Meito. He probably deserves it. Lol]
ReiYu
ReiYu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Tomoda Yuu Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:59 pm

❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 Sdfgbi10
✖▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄✖
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░кαмυɩ ʛɑкυƿσ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Gakupo heard fast tapping and turned his head his head around , only to see Neru glaring at him and mouthing something about eggplants and him being a jackass.
'Stupid cyber whore' he thought while turning his head back.

"Pretty boy? Says the man with effeminate hair," he suddenly heard. '' . . . WHAT?!'
Gakupo looked at the other side of the class where Meito sat, grinning him victoriously."So, what're you gonna do, Kamui? Handcuff me to a desk and punish me? How kinky," He asked.

Gakupo ignored the sensei and stood up again.
"You wish." He snorted. He looked through the class and saw the blond boy glaring at him with an annoyed face. 'tsk. tsk..
At least I'm not a BEEP BEEEP that likes to BEEEEEEEEEEEPhis BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP sister! He grinned and sat down.

"Hey!" Gakupo heard a shout behind him and turned around to see the new kid with a scowl on his face. "If you're all done playing big man now, kindly sit down and shut your trap. Some of us would actually like to finish high school before we get old and die."

' Blah Blah Blah. . . ' He thought and decided to ignore him.

Gakupo started to doodle a little on his notebook before hearing the person seated behind him lean over. ''Hey Gakupo, that birthday party yesterday was fun, right?'' . '[color:0a4b=bb66aa] Ah.. Gumi, She's so nice ' He grinned and nodded.
" When's the next one? he smiled and turned his face to her.
" I'd love to come. "

"Hey! That kid just fainted!" He heard someone shout. He looked around and saw that new green kid laying on the ground. His left eyebrow rose a little and he stared. ' Ahhh. . . Poor kid.. He needs a doctor. . ' He thought and grabbed his cell phone and started to play his game again.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░кαмυɩ ʛɑкυƿσ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

{OOC:Mhhh... I think Gakky's really mean xD I also changed his pic to match his mood 8D And as you can see... He's annoyed. }
Penny
Penny
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : Penny Posts : 5337

Post Spammer Winner Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/penrosetingeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzlekins Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:06 pm

♬ Kiyoteru Hiyama

Kiyoteru sighed. "I'm going to have to give assigned seats if stuff like this is gonna happen." He thought. He looked at his new attendance list. "Hmm, there's still five people who aren't here yet, and a few of them are new students too..." He heard some footsteps from the hall, and saw a pink-haired girl walk inside quietly. "Hello, you must be..." He looked at the new names. "Momo Momone, yes?" It was a guess, but it seemed to fit her. "Anyway, please have a seat."

"Excuse me, Is this Kiyoteru-sensei's class?" Kiyoteru glanced at the door again. It was another pink-haired girl, but she looked older. "Yes it is, glad you could make it. Are you Luka Megurine?" Another guess, but he seemed to be good at those.

Unfortunately the ruckus still seemed to continue on. Now Len was shouting at Meito, who was just provoking Gakupo even more, when suddenly Nigaito had a coughing fit and collapsed on the ground. "Ah, are you okay?" He rushed over to where he was. "Can someone get the nurse?" He asked. He didn't know what was wrong with the kid, but he seemed to be really sick.

[OOC: Gah, it's hard to get the timing of all of these things. Awkward continuity!]
Fuzzlekins
Fuzzlekins
Talkative

Singing Alias : Fuzzle Posts : 445

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzlekinz

Back to top Go down

Post by [★] Winter Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:32 pm

ooc;// Making me read so many posts that I missed. . .You guys are cruel. /shot/
♪ || KAITO ◎ SHION || ♫

During the occurring chaos around the classroom, Kaito was relatively calm as he took secretive nibbles from his carton of ice cream. There were remarks to thrown across the room, and Kaito had only caught a few of them as they flew past him, but all in all, they didn't affect him at all.

The only think that made Kaito sorta, kinda jumped out of his chair was when Nigaito had fallen over in his chair and was on the ground. Leaping over his desk, therefore having missed what Meito or whatever-his-name-was, and was next to the collapsed Nigaito. Kaito was already prepared for this, as a "good" older brother should be when his sickly younger brother was, well. . ., sick [*STARES AT TAITO*].

After the few moments beside his younger brother, Kaito sighed and looked at Kiyoteru, who was beside him. "Nigaito's fine, teach! He's always been like this," Gingerly picking up the unconscious boy, Kaito headed to the door, "If you don't mind, I'll take him to the nurse's office!" Not waiting for a reply, Kaito started the hallway and had disappeared down a flight of stairs. "Now then. . ." Kaito thought out loud as he came to an unfamiliar hallway, "Where is the nurse's office anyways?"

Last edited by [★] Winter on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
[★] Winter
[★] Winter
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : Posts : 3007

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by 殷逸偉 Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:37 pm

(Hey, I'm Akaito. Nice to meet you all)

❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 Akaito-icon
[x]Akaito[x]
"Don't bother me or I'll beat the living pulp outta you."

Akaito was cutting class like usual. There was nothing fun to do in this dang school except fight and look at the cute girls. "Another boring day, what a suprise." He averted his eyes to the windows and continued walking straight until he bumped into someone. Akaito's eyes looked directly into the blue-haired boy's face. "Watch where you're going punk!" Then he looked at the unconcious boy. "Oh, sorry dude. That was my bad." He held out his hand.

"The name's Akaito. Shouldn't you be taking this kid to a nurse or something?" He looked in the opposite direction. "Should be right down the hall and to the left." Upon closer look, the blue-haired boy looked exactly like him. "Strange."
殷逸偉
殷逸偉
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 山本 (yAmamotO) Posts : 216

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:37 pm

(This is shorter than what I usually write since this is like a starter, so sorry. ^u^; )

❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 30939050
red luv Nekomura Iroha red luv

Looking up at the school building, Iroha sighed, thinking back at her past experiences at other schools. She kept having to transfer, since everyone made fun of her tomboyish voice and attitude combined with the childish stuff she always wears. Tears welled up in her already swollen eyes and she sniffed, but she quickly shook her head and wiped them away. "What am I doing?! I need to get to class!" But obviously, that wasn't what she was thinking about.
--

While walking down the hallway, she tried her best to stay positive. Think about the awesome people you might meet! she thought. Surely there's SOMEONE who I can be friends with! But once she walked towards the classroom, her thoughts became distant. She glanced over and saw a blue haired boy walk out carrying an unconscious boy out. What was happening? Iroha peeked into the classroom nervously.
"Um, is everything okay? I'm, uh, new here..." She shut her swollen eyes and braced herself for the teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamken29 Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:08 pm

██████████ ~ R I N ~ ██████████

"Oi Oi." Rin heard someone whisper to her, it was Len. "Are they scaring you?" he asked.
Rin nodded slightly.. Then, Len stood up and yelled across the room,
"If you're all done playing big man now, kindly sit down and shut your trap. Some of us would actually like to finish high school before we get old and die." it was so brave of him. Oh how she loves her brother.
Then, the green-haired boy fainted. Meito ran toward the boy and shouted something..
Rin was also worried about the little boy but, she somehow couldn't move..
Gakupo also said something,
"At least I'm not a BEEP BEEEP that likes to BEEEEEEEEEEEPhis BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP sister!"
Another shock.. Rin feels like fainting like the little boy.. But she thought it would cause too much commotion.. It would also just worry her brother..
Instead, she ran and hug her brother..
Pamken29
Pamken29
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Natsuu / Natsu Posts : 1194

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuuReikuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaire Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:11 am

Ҭᴀɪϯѳ Șʜɪѳи
☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 154754-1 ❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 307608-1 ❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 Taito13-2

"Meh.", Taito shrugged. In all honesty, he had forgotten that Nigaito was still there. It was a good thing he wasn't a parent, because he would be a terribly negligent one. ((Foreshadowing, uhurr. -brick'd- )) The indigo-haired boy had barely registered anything when even more chaos happened, which was incredible, really, seeing as how hectic it had been already.

At least he had a window seat near the back, so that he was only barraged in one ear, unlike the unlucky ones near the center, who were unfortunate enough to have to be blasted with the insanity on all sides. Though he was proud to say that he could sleep through a lot of things, like most teenage boys were 'blessed' with, that didn't make the process of actually falling asleep any easier. If he were more head-ache prone, the noise might have been more a problem, and he probably would have joined in the yelling himself in an attempt to shut the others up. But he was surprisingly laid back, something that wasn't very obvious when looking at his school record, and could at least tolerate this level of chaos. It was a bit like forced evolution in this school, where the students had to quickly adapt to their surroundings. It was a little pathetic, really, but at least it prepared them for the future?

Speaking of the future, if Nigaito was really in that much of a critical condition, he might not have one to whine about. Turning his attention over to the door, Taito prepared to give Kaito directions to the nurse's office, but was spared when Akaito arrived and did the 'honors'. Shrugging, he settled back down to wait all the commotion out, only to have his eyes directed to...a...pink and red...small...thing...

...that had an uncharacteristically deep voice.

...well honestly, it wasn't that strange, considering everyone else here and their own quirks and oddities.

"Go join the club.", Taito pointed to the group of other new students. Since it was another new student, the teacher would probably take care of all the introductions and what not. So instead of satisfying his non-existant curiosity, he just sighed and leaned back into his chair, eyes starting to wander emptily around the room.

(( It's fine, Chocola. XD There's no set length of posts. c: And welcome~ Your Iroha sounds really cute. ; u ; ))

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰

Blaire
Blaire
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Blaire Posts : 853
My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:45 am

★ L I L Y  
      With her closed eyes, it seemed like Lily's other senses became more sensitive. She actually had the will to listen to what Teacher said, and somehow became more aware of her surroundings. She could tell that more students came in by the sound of different footsteps and voice tones. The class was definitely still noisy, with Meito and Gakupo refusing to shut up.

"Hey!" She heard someone exclaim. The voice most likely belonged to that blonde guy with the twin sister. "If you're all done playing big man now, kindly sit down and shut your trap. Some of us would actually like to finish high school before we get old and die." Upon hearing that, Lily sat up automatically. 'That boy sure has the guts and all, being a new student,' Lily thought, lips forming a mocking smile. Gakupo clearly ignored him, but she was wondering whether the boy would be beaten up into pulp eventually. Or maybe not. Who knows?

The sudden sound of a chair falling startled Lily, and her eyes widened in shock as she saw little greenhead curled on the floor with Meito soon running to him. Sick people had always made Lily feel uneasy, for a reason she herself couldn't even figure out. She exhaled in relief upon hearing Kaito explain how this kind of thing regularly occurred, and that he would be moved out of class into the nurse's office.

Now that Lily was fully conscious, she felt the want to check out those new students who entered. Her eyes scanned the crowded classroom, trying to spot people she wasn't familiar with. There were... Two pink-haired girls now? Oh wow. She glanced at the quieter girl, not really interested. 'But better then another noisy person in the class,' she thought. She turned to the other pinkhead, looking at her carefully from top to bottom. 'Those look like they might fall any time soon,' she chuckled upon looking at Luka's upper body, covering her mouth so her voice wouldn't be so audible. However, as much as she tried to look amused, bitterness was unintentionally hinted in her tone.

She then noticed a petite figure entering the room timidly. 'Ohh, cute outfit,' she thought. She seemed more like a lost child rather than a student, though. 'And what's with the deep voice...?' Lily thought the voice was rather unfitting for such a small person with a childish outfit, but it was none of her business anyway. Heh, she imagined that someone like Meito, being the jerk he was, would've teased the poor thing to no end immediately. It would happen, sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:47 am

GUMI

Gumi still didn't understand what was going on. She looked at the other green haired boy who fainted. But a blue haired one and Meito came to help him out.
''That's so nice '' she thought. She forgot what Meito said to her when she was late in class.

Suddenly Gakupo sweared rude things to Meito. Gumi standed up from her seat and screamed: ''GUYS STOP IT!'' . Then she noticed how loud she was, and because of embarassement she got back to her seat. She wasn't like that normally, but now she was just sick of all the trolling going on in this classroom.
Then she saw another pink haired girl coming in class, she looked so cute. But her voice! Too mature for such a small person!

''I wish that the sensei started class already...'' she thought.

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikki-chan Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:57 am

FURUKAWA MIKI !xxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xXXXXXxx

❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 17 Xxx❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 67

Miki ignored all the commotion around her. Seriously, everything was getting out of hand. She wanted to yell at them to shut up, but she figured she would just get herself lost in the chaos. Thankfully that new blonde kid had said what was on her mind. Unfortunately, Gakupo and Meito didn't seem to care much. She shut off all the noise and looked at the clock then to the door wanting to rush off to her next class as soon as possible. Then she saw a timid pink haired girl- Momo Momone (according to Kiyoteru) walk in, then a taller girl with pink hair (Luka, she guessed) waltzed in. Wow. Her class was getting fuller and fuller.

Then her thoughts were interrupted when Meito yelled that some boy had fainted. She turned and saw Nigaito on the ground. Oh my god! Did he faint because of her? Because of the impact from the tissues to his head? Impossible! It was a small soft pack! The girl fidgeted in her seat, not knowing if she was the cause. Thankfully, Kaito had said that it was a usual occurrence and Miki calmed down.

Finally, Gumi had yelled for everyone to shut up. Miki hoped they would listen. All this yelling was entertaining, but headache-inducing. Just then another person walked into the room wearing an adorable outfit. Her voice didn't really match her appearance, although that didn't bother Miki much. "YOU'RE SO CUUUTEEEE! > O <" She exclaimed and rushed to the new girl. "Come sit with meeee!" Miki said, grabbing the girl's hand and pulling her towards the empty seat beside her desk.
Hikki-chan
Hikki-chan
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Rina / ヒちゃん Posts : 294

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009 Banner Decorator * 1 My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:19 pm

❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 30939050
red luv Nekomura Iroha red luv
Iroha tensed up slightly, looking at the green-haired girl with startled eyes. Then she turned her head more and shot a small glance at the two boys that seemed bothered by each other: one with purple hair and one with brunette hair.

"Um, please! Please do what the green haired girl said..." But her sentence was too weak. Sighing, she decided to follow the indigo-haired boy's directions and walked over to the other new students.
"Hi, I'm Iroha and I'm also new here." she smiled slightly, but quickly put her head down. "And please don't make fun of my voice... I've had many problems with it in the past..." She glanced up, only to be quickly pulled back by someone.

"YOU'RE SO CUUUTEEEE! > O <" Iroha heard from another girl."Come sit with meeee!" And when she glanced over at the empty seat she was pulled towards. "Th-Thank you." Iroha replied, and sat down at her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:21 am

❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 6 ❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 108-1❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 138
♪Megurine Luka♪

++++++++++++++++++++

"Yes it is, glad you could make it. Are you Luka Megurine?" Kiyoteru Sensei replied
Luka smiled and nodded in reply.

"Go join the club.", The indigo((Taito is indigoright??)) haired guy pointed to the group of other new students. "Oh" Is her only reply... Luka doesn't wants to get involve in that little commotion.

Luka caught a glimpse on some of her new classmates staring at her, thus making her slightly uneasy, she regain her composure and walked gracefully towards her seat. She automatically brings out her pen and notebook, just incase she needs to take down notes and stuffs.

'There are many hot guys in this class' she thought 'Ugh~ what am I thinking silly Luka all guys are the same.they'll just give you a lot of head and heart ache at once' she added setting aside the thought.

But speaking of headache... Luka is starting to have one as she tries to focus on what the teacher is saying but obviously she's having a hard time to do so due to all the noise and commotions happening inside the classroom. She's always been a hard worker, always studying her English and Japanese to please her father who loves listening to her singing songs in both languages...

The pink haired girl sighed.
Silver
Silver
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Silver Posts : 1432

Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/silverbeat123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 am

★ L I L Y  
      "Geez, what are they, elementary school students?" Lily was obviously getting irritated with all the riot going on. She shook her head lightly and sighed in disappointment. Well, even Teacher couldn't shut them up. "And just what assignment is he going to give us..." Teacher had already started talking, but he kept getting interrupted by the arrival of new students and other incidents, like poor Nigaito boy. She didn't mind watching people fight, but it wasn't a chaotic scene like this she had hoped for. Now her head was becoming dizzy too; what a way to worsen a Monday morning.

She began to repeatedly tap her fingers against her desk, first lightly and becoming louder as her frustration grew. Of course, nothing was audible as the class was still loud, even though there were already new students introducing themselves. Wow, grade-A manners.

Feeling like she had enough with all this noise, she finally decided to raise her hand, speaking loudly so that Teacher would hear and hoping the rest of her classmates would shut up.

"Teacher, please do explain about the assignment you are giving us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamken29 Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:03 pm

██████████ ~ R I N ~ ██████████

Rin sat down on her desk, waiting for the teacher to explain the assignment.
She stares out the window, somewhere else. Her perfect place she calls it.
This is just the first day, I hope it gets better. She thought.
Her perfect place is no one but her and her brother, Len. Her daydream is different everyday.
Today, her perfect place is in a palace where she is the queen, and Len is her servant.
Len may be her servant but she doesn't treat him that way, Len is still her brother anyways.
Len does anything for her, and Rin controls the whole yellow country.
She will daydream until the teacher explains the assignment.

Sorry if it's short >.<
I just had to break the silence~ hmm...
Pamken29
Pamken29
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Natsuu / Natsu Posts : 1194

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuuReikuu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReiYu Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:22 pm

『M・E・I・T・O』

“areyouready?” x x x x ❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 CC_hydego_201005192253-1 x x x x《Let's Party!》

YOU CAN’T RAPE THE WILLING.

||||¥||||

When the little green kid’s brother came over and said that this was a regular occurrence, Meito couldn’t help but be a bit concerned. Did this kid randomly faint all the time? How sick was he? But before he could offer to help or anything, the blue-haired guy had already carried his brother out to see the nurse. Shrugging, Meito figured he might as well return to his seat. But as he stood up and started strolling back to his desk, a glimpse of pink at the front of the classroom caught his eye. Well, more like a glimpse of pink and a pair of voluptuous… Assets.

Eyebrows rising in pleased surprise and a lecherous grin on his face, Meito couldn’t help but take immediate interest in the unfamiliar girl. Who was she? And what were her three sizes? Definitely a D cup, he decided, smirking as he made use of his estimation skills. This was definitely going to be an eventful semester. D cup seemed a bit nervous; probably appalled at the chaos that was her new class. Dropping back into his seat again, Meito continued his ‘analysis’ of the new student: Namely undressing her with his eyes.

Soon, she reached a desk and sat down, and probably studying something or the other like the good little student she looked like. All of a sudden, the sound of a feminine, clear voice rising above the cacophony of the students. "Teacher, please do explain about the assignment you are giving us." The brunette briefly turned his head towards the source of the request- no, order. Ah. Lily. Come to think of it, Meito still couldn’t remember her last name. What was it?

Resting his feet on his desk again, Meito leaned back on his chair. Being who he was, he obviously had to voice his opinion on the matter as well. “Yeah, teach~ Who’s the girl with the D cups?” He asked, jerking his thumb in said girl’s direction. Hmm, maybe he shouldn’t have said that. He might get slapped again. But then, you know what they say about not being able to take back words once they come out of your mouth.
ReiYu
ReiYu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Tomoda Yuu Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 am

{Kagamine Len }
» » Spicy... ««

» » »-------------He's an asshole------------
❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 Th_11-1❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 42-1 ❛ ♬  █ ██ - - V`V-VOCA.loid ↺ HIGH (FULL!!) - Page 3 9-1
Len watched his sister from afar, lost in her own world. Always day dreaming, he smiled to himself. The class seemed like it was beginning to settle down at last. “Yeah, teach~ Who’s the girl with the D cups?” He heard from across the room. Len rolled his eyes and glared at the brunette. What a creep. He murmured quietly, already disliking this Meito guy.

--------------
((LOL SO SHORT ))
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3