Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

WMM is NOT a bucket of giggles!!

+38
kiki
Razzy
magical_wishes
Tsukiyo
Karin~
Renneh-Chan
Rin Kaine
TetsukiMizu
Saint
Kagamine_Len
jujubaud
Dympchan
MichiChan
Katschusa
Aziro
Ciel
sakuratine
shinybowser
miyuki-haruka
Caspy
ChoAkkar ♥
Rin Nano
Nyaron
Michy
RinSakura
Syn
espeon977
Yuko Hoon
sumirehana013
krannda
kappuraamen
Summer
mong
Kumbancha
irO
Sakura桜
☆ mei
Hokaru
42 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WMM is NOT a bucket of giggles!! - Page 3 Empty Re: WMM is NOT a bucket of giggles!!

Post by sakuratine Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:42 am

:D i dunno if this is a good news but i found something on my computer.XD it's RealTek Sound Mnager / AVRack . XD istill dont know how to use it well but i hope it can help me with my recordings. :cheers:

i used Cool Recorder Edit Pro for my very first mixing project. Smile
but it expired. T_T then i used Adobe Audition and then it also expired.
Now, i'm left with Free Sound Recorder. it can record but cannot edit. Sad Crying or Very sad
that's why i can't post my records on youtube. the quality's not good. Sad
but, it's oryt now. :D
i'm using WMM for the vid. it doesn't really give me pain so i'm fine with it. Smile

well.. uhmm.. just shared my thoughts.ahehe. ^_^'

~sakuratine.★
sakuratine
sakuratine
Motor Mouth

Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

http://twitter.com/sakuratine

Back to top Go down

WMM is NOT a bucket of giggles!! - Page 3 Empty Re: WMM is NOT a bucket of giggles!!

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 am

I use... Audacity Beta 1.3.8 and WMM. 8D

Epic, isn't it. But I figured that WMM is very healthy - once you get the hang of it - you know how to work things around. You can even make a chorus video out of it... But it'll totally feed up on your patience (which happened to me last night at 1AM while making the Seikan Hikou video.)
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : やっち姫 (Yacchi-Hi Posts : 1654

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009

http://choupanko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:36 am

For recording, I use Audacity, just purely because I hate recording in Audition, it's too fiddly and creates like a million wav files I do NOT need, kthx.

For audio mixing, I use Adobe Audition 3.0, haha. I used to use Audacity up until maybe a year and a half ago, and then switched, and never regretted it. I've also got a crapload of plugins I use with it that I can't live without, hahaha (basically, Auto-Tune and Melodyne fffff), soooo yeah. And Audacity, while a decent recording program, is just so limited in terms of proper mixing. I can mix a solo, or even a group up to maybe 10 people in it, but not without ripping off all the hair on my head off.

I also have Mixcraft but I think I just...have a habitual tendency to prefer Audition, even if Mixcraft's probably a better program. I do my composition/instrumental work on that though, along with FL Studio for beats because I find that easier for beat making XD.

As for video editing, uh, Windows Live Movie Maker (which is S@#!, gimme back the old one wtf), and now, Sony Vegas 9.0, which is shiny and amazing and...I wish I knew how to use it properly HAHAHAHA
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:45 am

I use audacity , I inport the karaoke for the song and then sing it while using headphones so I don't get any BGM in my vocals then I export one version where I sing with the song and one with only my vocals so i can edit it if needed. The I take the song to WMM, put a pic in it and then publish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aziro Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:15 pm

ack

I use AVS Video editor for the videos I do but it's the unregistered version so I have to make the video to where I can take it into WMM and edit out the logo. It's a pain but it was a life saver for doing picture overlays for when I did nico nico douga ryuuseigun.

I use audacity to record and edit music though. It was awsome at first but there'll be days like today when I record something then go back and listen to it only to hear that audacity wanted to randomly take a 30 second chunk out of my recording.

I'd rather have a different program to edit music but audacity's the best I have for the moment. >.>'

And Audacity, while a decent recording program, is just so limited in terms of proper mixing. I can mix a solo, or even a group up to maybe 10 people in it, but not without ripping off all the hair on my head off.

Ciel I totally agree. I mixed Nico Nico Douga Ryuuseigun which ended up having 19 singers. I ended up with 46 tracks and that was only because I mixed each song individually and then put all 45 tracks together with the karaoke at the end.

If I hadn't of done that I would have easily gone to 90 different tracks.

It took me a week and a half to mix. I hated the work but loved the result so much that I'm still doing them now ~.~
Aziro
Aziro
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aziro Posts : 780

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

http://www.freewebs.com/midnightmoonproductions

Back to top Go down

Post by Katschusa Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:03 am

I've got a problem. I'm using adobe audition (for a few weeks) and it can't load the files rightly.
either it does not load the sound of a video or it says the video hasn any videofiles öö' or the codec can't be found.

can anyone help me?
Katschusa
Katschusa
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiChan Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:29 am

I wanna get a free pro video software since my new computer didn't come with WMM (gasp). THAT WAS MY MAIN MIXING PROGRAM -shot-
MichiChan
MichiChan
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : ミチ Posts : 966

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

https://www.youtube.com/MichiChama

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:25 am

I use Audacity for my recording. And I just add some Gverb and stuff. I don't use much effects.

And then I go to a site where you edit your photos, but I edit my pictures and put my YT name in it and stuff.

I use WMM for my videos XD But it's simple I just put in my singing mp3 and the picture and tadaaa, I'm done 8D

I still wanna use some PV's but WMM don't accept those for some reason n_n . And I'm afraid for copyright at Youtube XD .

Does anyone know a free, downloadable program where you can put PV's in or pictures like in those Choruses ? 8D

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by Aziro Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Dympchan wrote:

Does anyone know a free, downloadable program where you can put PV's in or pictures like in those Choruses ? 8D

AVS video Editor 4 is pretty good once you get to know how to use it. I've made videos with it where I've put animations and then pv to.

Here an example of it with animations:

And heres an example of it with the PV:

though as you can tell in the Adolescence video there's a watermark.

Normally I would just edit it out but I just didn't for some reason in that video ^.^'
Aziro
Aziro
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:20 am

Thankyou Aziro!
That's exactly what I wanted 8D !

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by Aziro Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:54 pm

No problem it's time consuming but once you get the hang of it it's so worth it ^.^v
Aziro
Aziro
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:40 pm

random comments:

I really have high respect for WMM... >.< it optimizes my HD videos into "upload-able" videos for YouTube.. XDD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:57 pm

yorusagara wrote:random comments:

I really have high respect for WMM... >.< it optimizes my HD videos into "upload-able" videos for YouTube.. XDD

Why I use WMM most of the time. xD
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by jujubaud Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:10 am

i'm use adobe audition for recording and mixing. I'll buy this microphone in March WMM is NOT a bucket of giggles!! - Page 3 G%20TRACK_167

and for the video , i use sony vegas pro 9 and photoshop for the image
jujubaud
jujubaud

Singing Alias : Jurian Posts : 43

Sakura No Ame Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/baudjuju

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Recently started using Adobe After Effects.................

It's....

So confusing XD. My friend who makes PV's is slowly trying to teach me how to use it though ;A;. I really would love to go into real PV making, so this is a fun learning experience for me~!

Otherwise, Vegas is good enough for chorus videos IMO 8D.

Also, just started using Cubase 5 to mix. *headdesk* SO CONFUSING. But it's definitely a LOT more versatile in terms of a lot of stuff, and yeah. I'm slowly slowly trying to figure out how to mix with it XDDD
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine_Len Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:21 am

I use Audacity for voicerecording and Adobe Audition for mixing.
Want to start using Cubase)
Kagamine_Len
Kagamine_Len
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Posts : 290

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSoundlessVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:57 pm

I use Sony Vegas for my recording (yes yes I am using a movie making program to record songs xD) It's actually really great to use; it's simple and you can even add effects to it.

As for making PV's, I use AfterEffects/particleillusion/PhotoShop/Sony Vegas 8.0 Pro all coupled together happily.
Saint
Saint
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : [紅茶] Saint Posts : 50

https://www.youtube.com/InuYan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Kagamine_Len wrote:I use Audacity for voicerecording and Adobe Audition for mixing.
Want to start using Cubase)
I wouldn't unless you have a lot of patience, and have a computer that doesn't mind loading a bajillion tracks at the same time. Cubase isn't too straightforward to use so ><
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Saint wrote:I use Sony Vegas for my recording (yes yes I am using a movie making program to record songs xD) It's actually really great to use; it's simple and you can even add effects to it.

I might as well try that sometime. 8D

I want to try Adobe Premium though. ;A;
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura桜 Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:56 am

audacity for recording/mixing (and i dont kno much about it)
sony vegas pro 8.0 for animation and i still fail at it. im learning all the basic stuff Dx
Sakura桜
Sakura桜
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Saku桜(and many Posts : 856

Sakura No Ame Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxcartoonfulxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by TetsukiMizu Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:19 am

I use Cool Edit Pro for recording and mixing. And I use Camtasia Studio for the video compilation. I want to get Adobe Audition as well as Sony Vegas. But usually my computer can't handle such large program files like those adobe programs xD So I'm holding that off for now.

I haven't used many video making programs besides WMM and Camtasia but I'd still recommend Camtasia because it has nice transitional effects as well as ton of editing features (ex: title clips, callouts, subtitles, narration). You can also speed up your video to 999% of the original time, I found this helpful for my computer art vids. It also has the fade in and out feature for sound as well, which is helpful, 'cause then you don't have to keep switching back and forth the mixing and the putting together of the video. Also, there's a variety of file types you can produce it in. Like .flv, .wmv, .mpeg3/4, .gif, etc,... In addition, it has a very clean and simple layout similar to WMM which makes it seem less intimidating to use :3 The only thing I'm upset about is that it doesn't have video effects (like in WMM, ex: grayscale, hue color spectrum), or if it does I can't find them o3o But other than that it's super nice x3
TetsukiMizu
TetsukiMizu
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Tetsuki Posts : 300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://www.pandacandycolors.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:25 am

[quote="Aziro"]

I use AVS Video editor for the videos I do but it's the unregistered version so I have to make the video to where I can take it into WMM and edit out the logo. It's a pain but it was a life saver for doing picture overlays for when I did nico nico douga ryuuseigun.
[/quote]

I've been trying to make a video with the singericons and stuff.
But I don't know how to remove the watermark ;A;
-and does it take always so long to save the video? Over 2 hours oWO ? -

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kaine Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:27 pm

I use Audacity for both recording and mixing. It's the only program I have for mixing and he best program I have for recording
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : リン/Rin Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Renneh-Chan Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:41 am

I use Audacity, which makes my voice sound like crap. OTL
Renneh-Chan
Renneh-Chan

Singing Alias : Renneh , レネ , レネ志筑 Posts : 15

https://www.youtube.com/user/RennehChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:23 am

I use Audacity for mixing, WMM for animation, and Photoshop for artwork

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum