Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator?

+15
booksie
Phatbeaniez
Razzy
Piri
Crescence
TheRisingDream
akano07
Pronch
Caspy
Una
Kaeru
sakuratine
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
ChoAkkar ♥
Tsukiyo
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator? Empty ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator?

Post by Tsukiyo Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:42 pm

AUDITIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. The judging process starts now. All judges please check your PMs and get back ASAP. Thanks. The results will be out soon. :D

And I only just discovered this song and it's original, ACUTE, yesterday. I'm amazed at my ability to keep up with the times...

Here is the song by KettaroxKushixBeeeeige:

The karaoke version posted up by takaramachiP:

Anyway, I'm taking auditions for all three parts: Kaiko, Luki, and Mikuo.

You may audition for as many as you want, just make sure you know the harmonies and parts. [strong]EDIT: Kaiko gets the harmonies. But now that I've experienced first hand just how incredibly annoying it is, trying to pick up the harmonies in this version, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT AN AUDITION WITHOUT HARMONIES. Or you may make it up if you wish, in which case you get bonus points. [/strong] It would be preferable that you sing in the original octave of this song. EDIT: Original octave meaning the octave this version is in. So if you are auditioning for a guy, be sure you can reach it please. :D Also, the spoken parts at the beginning aren't necessary, but you may do them if you want. I wasn't intending to include the beginning part, but if people want it, then I guess I could include it.

Please send in with BGM OR without BGM. It may be from an upload site or a video link or whatever you feel like.

Lyrics (which are slightly different from ACUTE's. I checked all the lyrics and changed the ones that are different based on sound, so correct me if I'm wrong. I can't read hiragana on the karaoke, so I can't check with that. I didn't really feel like pulling up a chart and matching word-for-word. Forgive me for being lazy.):
Spoiler:

(And in the end, that was exactly what I did. Pulled up a chart and matched word-for-word. =__= Damn my perfectionist tendencies.)

There will be one winner from each. Unlimited slots because I am looking for quality.

Kaiko:
Spoiler:

Mikuo:
Spoiler:

Luki:
Spoiler:

DEADLINE: April 13. I'm giving you plenty of time, people.

Note: I am auditioning as well, just like the rest of you. Therefore, this means I will need volunteers who will help judge. You may not audition and judge at the same time for obvious reasons. EDIT: I'm only going to audition for Mikuo and Luki. Seems like Kaiko is going to get way more auditionees than either of the boys. Ahem, all you dudes out there. EDIT THE EDIT: Nevermind. I'll be in all three. /shot Might as well since I'm doing a cover of this on my own anyway.

Judges: Pronch, TheRisingDream, shockl8, Phatbeaniez, booksie

Unless I get help/volunteers, I will also be the one mixing. If we decide to get fancy, maybe we can get an animator too.

Last edited by Tsukiyo on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 27 times in total
Tsukiyo
Tsukiyo
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : 狼月 Posts : 705

Back to top Go down

ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator? Empty Re: ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator?

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:59 pm

I'm in.

For Kaiko.
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : やっち姫 (Yacchi-Hi Posts : 1654

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009

http://choupanko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator? Empty Re: ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator?

Post by Moonlight-KurochiMisa Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:41 pm

I'll go for Kaiko. =]
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : MoonlightKagomeHimeko/Moonlight/KurochiMisa Posts : 799

Voted YTC Best Singer 2009

http://moonlightkagome.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiyo Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Added both of you! Thank you for your interest!
Tsukiyo
Tsukiyo
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:14 pm

hmm, I know I'm /technically/ a girl but
I really wanna try either Luki or Mikuo
I think Mikuo since I've done Luka's lines in a normal one, is more variety, yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiyo Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:28 pm

@Eri: There was a reason why it was never stated specifically in the post: "Only guys can audition for Mikuo and Luki." :D Lack of guys auditioning much. (AHEM HINTHINT DUDES)

Added! Mikuo's and Luki's parts in this song aren't that low, so I think we can have some girls auditioning as long as they can reach it without dying.
Tsukiyo
Tsukiyo
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuratine Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:27 am

Tsuki-kun!~ ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator? 635219
I wanna try Kaiko's part, too! ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator? 641784
And Luki's. ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator? 634123 [since, I've done Miku's part already. ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator? 882197 ]

XDD

Thank you! ACUTE-reverse Group Dub - [CLOSED] Judges please check your PMs // Also, need animator? 635219
sakuratine
sakuratine
Motor Mouth

Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

http://twitter.com/sakuratine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaeru Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:51 am

I'm in for Kushi (Kaiko) part ;D
Kaeru
Kaeru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : かえる / Kaeru / K Posts : 1111
Post Spammer Winner Banner Decorator * 1 Sakura No Ame Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiyo Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Added both of you! Thank you for auditioning!

LOOK UP FOR EDITTED CLARIFICATION JUST IN CASE NO ONE UNDERSTOOD. Because I like to be super-obvious.
Tsukiyo
Tsukiyo
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Una Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:23 am

Ah i'll volunteer to judge if you like 8D (i would've auditioned if i actually knew kaito/kaiko's part >-> Geh harmonies)

~Una
Una
Una
Talkative

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Unawhut

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspy Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:56 am

I'll audition for Mikuo/Luki 8D.
Caspy
Caspy
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiyo Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:39 am

@Una: Thank you very very much for volunteering to judge. :D

@durancloud: THANK YOU. You get brownie points. Added! :D
Tsukiyo
Tsukiyo
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:42 am

I'm interested for... KAIko! AHAHAH! jk jk,, XDD
ah.. for Luki and Mikuo.. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiyo Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:04 pm

@yorusagara: Hahaha xD. You'd make a good Kaiko though, no joke. xP

Added! THANK YOU. YOU ALSO GET BROWNIE POINTS.
Tsukiyo
Tsukiyo
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pronch Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Quick question ( since my english is bad ). For the song, they'll be only 3 persons singing? :3;;
Pronch
Pronch
Keyboard Smasher

https://www.youtube.com/user/bakapr

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiyo Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 pm

@Pronch: Yes, that's what I'm intending. Though, if the judge is unable to decide or something else comes up, I might change my mind. :D But yes, for now, there will only be 3 people singing.
Tsukiyo
Tsukiyo
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pronch Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:03 pm

If I can help for pick someone, I'm heereee~ =u=
Pronch
Pronch
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by akano07 Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:22 pm

i want to audition for kaiko..
Te-he!
akano07
akano07
Talkative

Singing Alias : akano Posts : 348

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Pronch Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:40 pm

I want to be a judgeee~ \o/
Pronch
Pronch
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiyo Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:41 pm

@Pronch: Thank you very much! I shall add you.

@akano: Added! Thank you for your interest!
Tsukiyo
Tsukiyo
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRisingDream Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:43 pm

I would like to be a judge! >w< I just love the song, especially the reverse version~ But I cant sing it since its too fast for my voice (boys) and too slow. (Kaiko) XD
TheRisingDream
TheRisingDream
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : AkumuNeko Posts : 771

Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/MidnightNinja7

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiyo Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:52 pm

@RisingDream: Thanks! I'll add you in. Aww, you should still try though. I can't sing it very well either. :D
Tsukiyo
Tsukiyo
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRisingDream Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Hmm...maybe for Mikuo's part, but I have lots of things to do, and I want to judge. ^_^
TheRisingDream
TheRisingDream
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : AkumuNeko Posts : 771

Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/MidnightNinja7

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiyo Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:01 pm

@RisingDream: No problem, not forcing you. If you want to judge, you can't audition obviously. If you ever change your mind, I don't mind putting you in. :D
Tsukiyo
Tsukiyo
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescence Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 am

Um, I think I'd like to audition for Kaiko and Mikuo... may I?
Crescence
Crescence
Talkative

Singing Alias : Crescence , クレシ Posts : 459

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

http://www.twitter.com/iCrescence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next