Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[Vocarock Chorus Group] Vocafied [Auditions: Three spots + mixer, animator, artist, and instrumentalists] [Closed to singers]

+7
BaiiTenshii
sayakachan95
ankoku
epicninja42
VanillaMatryoshka
AlexKun
Imagine!
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Vocarock Chorus Group] Vocafied [Auditions: Three spots + mixer, animator, artist, and instrumentalists] [Closed to singers] Empty [Vocarock Chorus Group] Vocafied [Auditions: Three spots + mixer, animator, artist, and instrumentalists] [Closed to singers]

Post by Imagine! Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Vocafied

Auditions l Channel

[Vocarock Chorus Group] Vocafied [Auditions: Three spots + mixer, animator, artist, and instrumentalists] [Closed to singers] Vocafied

Alright, I am holding another round of auditions for Vocafied, to turn our number into something higher than the nine it is right now. I would prefer to have something around twelve - at most. We are also in need of general staff so I am holding auditions for that as well.

Vocafied is an established chorus that covers only Rock styled choruses, both in Japanese and English (but you will see that most things are in Japanese.) This is a permanent, dedicated chorus group, so if you think you will be busy, or have no intention of being here later on, do not even bother to audition. This goes the same for mixers and animators, if you are overloaded with things, I don't want you here just to have you bail later. Now then, because this is a rock styled group, I would like that you be into the music that we do, and not just be someone who is spamming auditions around everywhere, having maybe never heard or sung a vocarock song before.

As far as availability for the vocaloids, please go to members and see who isn't available. You can audition for both vocaloids and utaus. What I will not accept, is people auditioning for 'anyone'. Naming some people off the top of my head, Luka, Kiyoteru, Miki, Teto, Iroha, Ted, and SeeU are available. (If you can think of other's go ahead and audition for them - no appends.)

If you have any questions feel free to ask, or contact me personally.

Rules and guidelines

- Can only submit up to two videos (if you submit two, one must be in English and one must be in Japanese.)
- Cannot use autotune, melodyne, or any similar voice editing programs. Only light editing allowed. I must be able to understand and hear you.
- Must upload a full video, cannot be a duet or chorus video.
- Can audition for as many people as you like.
- Can only audition one time.
- Can audition for anyone, you do NOT have to sound like the person you audition for - at all.
- Must audition with a song of proper genre, or you will be asked to re audition.
- If you auditioned before, you may audition again - with another song.
- Respect all auditionees.

NOTE: I keep saying video, but if you have an mp3 you may use that as well. Raw vocals (acapella also accepted.)

Singer's audition form:

Spoiler:

Mixing // animating form

Spoiler:

Artist form

Spoiler:

Instrumentalist form:

Spoiler:

Vocafied's Current:

Members:

Spoiler:

Chorus Videos
(Debut song only)

Spoiler:

Staff:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Imagine! on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Symphonia Posts : 146

Back to top Go down

[Vocarock Chorus Group] Vocafied [Auditions: Three spots + mixer, animator, artist, and instrumentalists] [Closed to singers] Empty Re: [Vocarock Chorus Group] Vocafied [Auditions: Three spots + mixer, animator, artist, and instrumentalists] [Closed to singers]

Post by AlexKun Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:01 am

Audtioning for Piko
Alias:Alex
Location or timezone: eastern
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/AlexKunX14
Audition song or video: screamo Singing
Contact(s): Skype: Alexanderkun14
Availability: 10
Vocal strengths: i have a powerful voice i can do a screamo i can some what harmonize.
Weaknesses: i can't do adlibs
Why would you like to be in this chorus group?: I think will be fun to sing rocks songs with you guys so i can get better at my screamos also it will be nice to meet some new people.
Other (for those auditioning as mixers/animators as well): If you did not make it as a vocalist, would you still be willing to mix/animate for the group?

AlexKun
AlexKun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlexKunX14?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

[Vocarock Chorus Group] Vocafied [Auditions: Three spots + mixer, animator, artist, and instrumentalists] [Closed to singers] Empty Re: [Vocarock Chorus Group] Vocafied [Auditions: Three spots + mixer, animator, artist, and instrumentalists] [Closed to singers]

Post by VanillaMatryoshka Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 am

proper genre means that i have to audition with a vocarock song, yes?
just asking before i send something in XD
VanillaMatryoshka
VanillaMatryoshka
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Snow:フレイク Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:34 am

Yep! Lol, and for everyone please don't audition with soft rock songs, that would mean no slower 'prettier' songs.
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:58 pm

I'll maybe try to audition for this one~

Though, I still have a little question beforehand: You said that duets are not allowed, right? But maybe I'd like to audition with a song, that contains a normal singing part and a screamo part. And I am sure pretty I can't do screamo 8'D So would it be okay, if I'd just let the actual screamo part by itself, or to just leave that screamo part out and let the off vocal play?

I hope you understand what I want to say! /sucks at English :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:08 pm

I wouldn't mind if you did a song with a screamo part but couldn't sing it youtself if you just let it play out, or you could sing the screamo parts naturally instead of screaming.
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by epicninja42 Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm

I'll be auditioning! I just need to record my lines tomorrow, and it will be up. :D
epicninja42
epicninja42
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Ruuto/るうと Posts : 190

https://www.youtube.com/epicninja42

Back to top Go down

Post by ankoku Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:14 pm

OMG, I'll try for this one for sure, you guys are amazing! *A* I just need to find a Vocarock song since I realized I haven't covered any Vocarock song yet... *cough* Just wondering... Would Frame Out do? 8'D
ankoku
ankoku
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ankoku/暗黒 Posts : 126

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShinjuRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:24 pm

Yes, it would be okay c:
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:29 am

-Pokes at thread-
8D
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:50 am

Yo! Would 'Shura no Niwa' be acceptable? That is...if I can actually sing it UnU

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:25 am

Yep, that song would be fine c:
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by sayakachan95 Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:06 am

singer form :
Spoiler:

illustrator form :
Spoiler:

question : can't we just be our own chara? I mean IF I accepted can I use "sayaka" instead of vocaloid bias? if no, then I'll audition as Luka/Iroha :D
sayakachan95
sayakachan95
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : サヤカ Posts : 111

https://www.youtube.com/user/sayakachan95

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm sorry you would have to be portrayed as one of the vocaloids :l.
Just to answer that question in case anyone else was wondering.
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by sayakachan95 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:12 am

oh right, here's my second audition, in eng(r)lish and acapella :D
Spoiler:
sayakachan95
sayakachan95
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:57 pm

You spoiler has this really long script thing inside it o-o.
Not sure how to get to your file lol.

Also, I have been getting a lot of auditions (mostly on yt) - but I really need some auditions for animators and artists c: (maybe one more mixer as well).

Either way, still accepting auditions for singers, I will close auditions in one to two weeks just to note.
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Alias:Riku
Location or timezone:idaho so mountain time
Youtube channel:Rikutoimi
Audition song or video: to be added
Contact(s): you know then already but heres skypes
lilyvocaloid
Availability:10

hi imagine its me riku!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayakachan95 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 pm

meh, I forgot to preview the post =___="
I'll give the link instead
http://soundcloud.com/sayakachan95/sayaka-magenta-acapella
sayakachan95
sayakachan95
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:35 am

I'm currently waiting on a new mic, and I haven't a clue when it'll arrive, so there's a chance I might not be able to record. If that's the case then good luck to everyone and I hope y'all become an even greater chorus!

Back to top Go down

Post by BaiiTenshii Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 am

Alias // name you go by: Tenshii OR 天使
Experience: 7 years with pencil, 2 years with tablet.
Program you use: SAI Paint Tool & Photoshop CS5
Samples: baiitenshii.deviantart.com (Not much there yet though, most got deleted & i just reformatted my computer) or www.youtube.com/xiiaobabybluex (Here has some of my drawings in process)
Availability: I'm 24/7 available via email, and whenever im on skype = im on the computer.
Are you able to draw for every chorus?: I can try.
Able to take critique and comments?: Yes.
Contact(s):
DA; BaiiTenshii
Youtube; XiiaoBabyBluex
Email; cheok.eugenia@gmail.com

Would love to join as a vocalist, but i dont do rock. x(
BaiiTenshii
BaiiTenshii
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 天使 Posts : 196

http://www.tenshii.com or https://www.youtube.com/xBaiiTenshii

Back to top Go down

Post by sayakachan95 Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:53 pm

may I know when the deadline be? Happy Go Lucky
sayakachan95
sayakachan95
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:48 am

Most likely in a week, it may be extended if previous people who showed interest need more time.
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Latto Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:25 am

Alias: Latto
Location or timezone: Hong Kong Time
Youtube channel: xLattox
Audition song or video: Other (http://www.4shared.com/audio/yPsR7-fG/Coin_-_Latto.html
Contact(s): MSN: cottyslorg@hotmail.com
AIM: cottyslorg
Availability: 5.5

Vocal strengths: Decently large vocal range, can genderbend on notes that aren't too high
Weaknesses: Vocals aren't exactly strong and gets nervous easily when recording (which is why my voice is occasionally shaky and breathy T_T)
Why would you like to be in this chorus group?: I would really love to join a permanent chorus and get to meet a bunch of fellow singers, along with possibly having the chance to improve and make my vocals stronger while having fun with everyone. Also, this is a chance to come out and be less shy and allows me to get to know more of the YTChorus community! <( ' u ' )>
Latto
Latto

Singing Alias : Latto Posts : 28

I'm on the spice rack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:53 am

I think I won't be able to audition as a singer, since I am sure my sore throat won't go away that soon. That's why I'll give it a try to audition as animator (and maybe "back-up" mixer/scriptor) :)

Alias // name you go by: KyoH.
Experience: Mh, I'd say I am still a newbie to animating and mixing, since I just started some months ago. But I am still learning and improving of course. c:
Program you use:
Anmation - Sony Vegas (also started to learn After Effects but it is really hard ;A;)
Mixing - Adobe Audition CS5.5
Years using said program:
Sony Vegas: 4 months
Adobe Audition: 1-2 month
Samples:
Animation - The Worst Carnival, Torinoko City
Mixing - Mrs. Pumpkin's Comical Dream, Uninstall
Contact(s): Skype: KyoHyon
Availability: It really depends, I would say from 5-10. That's a pretty wide range of availability, I know. But for example within the week if I have lots of exams, it'll be 5. If I don't have any or just less exams, it'd be like 6/7, and on weekends and holidays, it's normally 9/10.
If already mixing or animating for other chorus groups, are you able to take on any song or video given to you, or must you rotate with another? And why?: I would be okay with anything, unless I am very busy with school. But I could manage with some help~
For mixers: Are you willing to help script?: Sure, I'd love to :)
For animators: Since I am still learning, my animations are still pretty simple. I am trying to go for more complex animations though. And for plates and renders, I think I use them both.

So that was it. I hope I didn't forget things or got anything wrong. If so, please tell me - also if you didn't understand what I was saying. I know my English is pretty weird /cough 8D

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiItemri Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Alias: 危機
Location or timezone: Canada (EST)
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/KikiItemri
Audition song or video: -Will put up in a day or two-
Contact(s): Skype - KikiItemri MSN - KikiItemri@live.com E-mail - Kiki.Itemri@gmail.com
Availability: 8-9

Vocal strengths: I'm good with higher notes and faster songs. When I can pick out harmonies, I can sing them, and love doing so. I find my voice fits rock/slower songs best. I'm also skilled at singiung in different pitches - kinda like voice acting.
Weaknesses: Extremely high or low notes, holding notes for a LONG time, genderbending my voice
Why would you like to be in this chorus group?:I love being part of a group of singers, doing what we all love to do while making friends. Singing is also a passion of mine and I like to take every oppotunity I can to do it.
Other (for those auditioning as mixers/animators as well): Yes! I can mix, but I will add my form for that later.

Last edited by KikiItemri on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
KikiItemri
KikiItemri
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 危機 (Crisis) Posts : 191

https://www.youtube.com/KikiItemri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next