Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

【Mystica Chorus】Youtaite Chorus Audition【Open】

+3
KikyoCovers
Puriko No Sora
Okina_Youtaite22
7 posters

Go down

【Mystica Chorus】Youtaite Chorus Audition【Open】 Empty 【Mystica Chorus】Youtaite Chorus Audition【Open】

Post by Okina_Youtaite22 Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:17 am

Welcome to Mystica Chorus!

Mystica Chorus is a new Youtaite chorus group made in the year 2016. I am now searching for new talented members to make this chorus one of the best. We cover any songs relating to J-pop, vocaloid, and anime. Video games and english songs will also be covered occasionally.

All roles are open for audition! Good Luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or send me an email on mystica . chorus @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Okina_Youtaite22
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Okina Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

【Mystica Chorus】Youtaite Chorus Audition【Open】 Empty Re: 【Mystica Chorus】Youtaite Chorus Audition【Open】

Post by Puriko No Sora Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:10 am

The links on the description of the video are not working =(
Puriko No Sora
Puriko No Sora

Singing Alias : Prikoto Posts : 27

http://przucato.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

【Mystica Chorus】Youtaite Chorus Audition【Open】 Empty Re: 【Mystica Chorus】Youtaite Chorus Audition【Open】

Post by Okina_Youtaite22 Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:23 am

Puriko No Sora wrote:The links on the description of the video are not working =(
They aren't? oAo Let me re-check it ^^

Update: I've fixed the links ^^ tell me if they still don't work~! Thank you!

Okina_Youtaite22
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Puriko No Sora Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:38 am

The links worked perfectly now \o/ Thank you =D
Puriko No Sora
Puriko No Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Puriko No Sora Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:57 am

Excuse me, but... Now the link to the audition form is not working x.x  (sorry to bother again hahahaha it's because I want to audition for it ^^" )...  Maybe the problem is me...? =(
Puriko No Sora
Puriko No Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Okina_Youtaite22 Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:11 am

Last edited by Okina_Youtaite22 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Okina_Youtaite22
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Okina_Youtaite22 Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:31 am

Puriko No Sora wrote:Excuse me, but... Now the link to the audition form is not working x.x  (sorry to bother again hahahaha it's because I want to audition for it ^^" )...  Maybe the problem is me...? =(
https: // docs . google . com/forms/d/1FtDIsgaHLuAnrLC3mACtrtV5U7FUuTAAu9Sy3kFncJg/viewform

Here's the link to the form! (just remove the spaces) I'm sorry about that! I might have to edit the links again ><"

Okina_Youtaite22
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by KikyoCovers Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:31 pm

this is a fantastic idea! It took me forever to fill out the audition form, but that was only cause I'm so picky! ^.^
KikyoCovers
KikyoCovers

Singing Alias : KiKYO Posts : 23

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuq6DiKWl4SKGx8P72fmehw

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Inoue Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:32 pm

Just checking-- the video (and rules) say we're going to be anonymous, but then the form asks for your alias and a place to credit you. 

Again, just checking-- isn't your alias the mythological creature you've chosen? Isn't being credited back to your own YT or Soundcloud pretty un-anonymous? 

Just want to clear up some things I don't understand. Would have filled out the form last night, 'cept I'm confused about this. 

I might also send in an email if ya don't see this within a day or so.
Eri Inoue
Eri Inoue
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Truly/Marshmelo Posts : 218

http://soundcloud.com/marshmelon/

Back to top Go down

Post by Okina_Youtaite22 Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Eri Inoue wrote:Just checking-- the video (and rules) say we're going to be anonymous, but then the form asks for your alias and a place to credit you. 

Again, just checking-- isn't your alias the mythological creature you've chosen? Isn't being credited back to your own YT or Soundcloud pretty un-anonymous? 

Just want to clear up some things I don't understand. Would have filled out the form last night, 'cept I'm confused about this. 

I might also send in an email if ya don't see this within a day or so.

I'm sorry I didn't make this clear in the doc ^^" But for the alias, once the auditionees get accepted in the chorus, their real alias will not be used, this is where the new alias comes in. As for the crediting, I'm not sure if some CBs allow anonymous groups so if it comes to that, we will use our real aliases and use the links to credit every member~ In other words, they are for emergencies Smile

I hope that clears it up ^^

Okina_Youtaite22
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Okina_Youtaite22 Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:34 pm

KikyoCovers wrote:this is a fantastic idea! It took me forever to fill out the audition form, but that was only cause I'm so picky! ^.^
Good luck and thank you for auditioning~! =))

Okina_Youtaite22
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Inoue Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:57 pm

Okina_Youtaite22 wrote:I'm sorry I didn't make this clear in the doc ^^" But for the alias, once the auditionees get accepted in the chorus, their real alias will not be used, this is where the new alias comes in. As for the crediting, I'm not sure if some CBs allow anonymous groups so if it comes to that, we will use our real aliases and use the links to credit every member~ In other words, they are for emergencies Smile

Ok! 
Will the new alias just be the creature name, or will everyone end up with a creature and a name? Helena the Hippogriff, stuff like that. 

btw, what's CB? 

I think it should be fine, once you have that new alias, it's as real as any other. Most places seem pretty lax with crediting you how you want to be credited.
Eri Inoue
Eri Inoue
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Truly/Marshmelo Posts : 218

http://soundcloud.com/marshmelon/

Back to top Go down

Post by Okina_Youtaite22 Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:53 am

Eri Inoue wrote:
Okina_Youtaite22 wrote:I'm sorry I didn't make this clear in the doc ^^" But for the alias, once the auditionees get accepted in the chorus, their real alias will not be used, this is where the new alias comes in. As for the crediting, I'm not sure if some CBs allow anonymous groups so if it comes to that, we will use our real aliases and use the links to credit every member~ In other words, they are for emergencies Smile

Ok! 
Will the new alias just be the creature name, or will everyone end up with a creature and a name? Helena the Hippogriff, stuff like that. 

btw, what's CB? 

I think it should be fine, once you have that new alias, it's as real as any other. Most places seem pretty lax with crediting you how you want to be credited.

Sorry for the late reply ^^" Everyone will have a creature and a name~ Smile) CB is the abbreviation for Chorus Battle Smile But don't worry! I won't sign us up for CBs unless I know that all of us are ready to participate in such an event~~

And thanks for the opinion~! The admins will be sure to keep it in mind =)

Okina_Youtaite22
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by xHiddenxWhisperx Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:04 pm

Since this says it is still open, I sent in an audition.
xHiddenxWhisperx
xHiddenxWhisperx

Singing Alias : Haine / xHxWx Posts : 35

https://www.youtube.com/user/xHiddenxWhisperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamers Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:08 pm

This is still open right? I sent an application Razz

Minamers
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryn_Cherry Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:52 am

I sent in an application! Hope auditions are still open ^^

Ryn_Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down