Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Love?

+15
Mr0ctober
Kicchan
Piri
braveheart
Zero
Aziro
Sakura桜
Ciel
iChibiix3
Pronch
shinybowser
sakuratine
Kumbancha
kurowoof
playamount
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Love? - Page 3 Empty Re: Love?

Post by sakuratine Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Err... Play-sama~ It's on Channel 7 (GMA). ^^' It's just an upcoming show, though.. :D And.. well.. My classmates and, I mean, every friend of mine, keeps teasing me with him. Of course, I keep telling them that it's not true or whatever yeah. Until now, even though everybody knows that he has a GF already, they still tease me. -.-' Why??? For God's sake! At first, I was irritated by all those people but as time goes by, I think I'm accepting all of it now. o.O
And..uhm.. you think so(that I have a chance with him)? Me, too, actually. XDD
Oh yeah, there was a time I tripped him. XD I asked him, "Do you think we can be more that just best friends?" via text messaging.XD And he said, "of course... but how about our friendship?It might be wasted if we will just break up. :-S" Ugh.. shoot! I wanted to tell him that time, "Stupid! Of course, I don't want us to break, if ever!! DX" Aahaha.XDD But I got no choice..so yeah.. He's serious about it and me too though I acted like I'm just tripping so I won't be hurt. Neutral But I guess he made me smile.XD
And..uhh... I want them to break up but I don't want to hurt the girl. >3<
Aw... I hate myself. -.- XDD
sakuratine
sakuratine
Motor Mouth

Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

http://twitter.com/sakuratine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:44 pm

sakuratine wrote:Err... Play-sama~ It's on Channel 7 (GMA). ^^' It's just an upcoming show, though.. :D And.. well.. My classmates and, I mean, every friend of mine, keeps teasing me with him. Of course, I keep telling them that it's not true or whatever yeah. Until now, even though everybody knows that he has a GF already, they still tease me. -.-' Why??? For God's sake! At first, I was irritated by all those people but as time goes by, I think I'm accepting all of it now. o.O
And..uhm.. you think so(that I have a chance with him)? Me, too, actually. XDD
Oh yeah, there was a time I tripped him. XD I asked him, "Do you think we can be more that just best friends?" via text messaging.XD And he said, "of course... but how about our friendship?It might be wasted if we will just break up. :-S" Ugh.. shoot! I wanted to tell him that time, "Stupid! Of course, I don't want us to break, if ever!! DX" Aahaha.XDD But I got no choice..so yeah.. He's serious about it and me too though I acted like I'm just tripping so I won't be hurt. Neutral But I guess he made me smile.XD
And..uhh... I want them to break up but I don't want to hurt the girl. >3<
Aw... I hate myself. -.- XDD
I hate it when this happens XD
I would tell you what to do, but it's defo the wrong advice
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Ikuto that was not even funny, seriously.
braveheart
braveheart
Talkative

Singing Alias : formerly PREGAP Posts : 496
Post Spammer Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikki-chan Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Like others said, if your best friend really is your best friend, he wouldn't ruin his friendship with you just because you are going out with the girl.

BUUUUT. Since you three are all close friends, if you and the girl start dating, he may feel left out, or like a third wheel. *knows from experience TT ^ TT*

Sooo ~ confusing subject but ehhh, maybe you should ask the girl for her opinion. (Sorry for continuously calling her 'the girl' XD;;; ) Maybe she'll help. C:
Hikki-chan
Hikki-chan
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Rina / ヒちゃん Posts : 294

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009 Banner Decorator * 1 My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Syn Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:39 am

I say that that status quo is god. Stay close to your friend until you're sure he's definitely over it, and if you really love that girl, try asking your friend for his opinion before going for it.

...But then again, I don't know sh*t about people's feeling

Oh right, about my love life...

Spoiler:
Syn
Syn
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Syn Posts : 256
Banner Design Winner Dec 2009 Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:45 am

PREGAP wrote:Ikuto that was not even funny, seriously.
Wasn't trying to be funny, seriously. So stop jumping to conclusions.

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:40 pm

I'm sorry I just didn't see any point in bringing up something so.. just.. ugh.

But okay.
braveheart
braveheart
Talkative

Singing Alias : formerly PREGAP Posts : 496
Post Spammer Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:35 am

I really agree with what everyone else is saying, it really depends on how close friends you guys are (And it's pretty clear you are!) So just talk it over with him, if you guys are real friends, I'm sure it'll work out okay! I mean, what I'm trying to say is...sum up most of the replies, cause that's the honest truth! Though I've never been in a situation as such, so I'm sorry that I can't really provide anything truly insightful u__u

@Hikki - I used to go to the movies with my cousin and her boyfriend as the "chaperone" even though they were older xD I always felt left out too!

And maybe I'm thinking that love will sometimes fall into my lap, but I realize I'm still pretty young and got a lot of life to live before I go making a commitment! I don't think my ideal person is in this city though, so when I finish school I want to travel around to see the world, and I'm hoping I'll meet my special guy on my adventures!
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chelsay Posts : 1035

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hokaru11792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:07 am

I'd love to share my love story, but I've never had an interest of anyone since i was born.... =\ I'm not a romantic type of person so I wouldn't know XDD

Well, I've been reading Play's story, and I actually feel quite sad.
My adive is to just talk with him until he's like the usual friend that you've known for a while. I just hope he doesn't take this in a bad way, because sincee the both of you like her a lot and he got rejected, I wouldn't be surprise if he took it the wrong way.
So... If that were to happen, I guess being with him is good enough. Sometimes it's best to not talk and just be beside them, ya know? Give him some company.

I don't know. It's just experience. I like letting people complain about things on me. It helps them loosen up and be a happy person again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:19 pm

PREGAP wrote:I'm sorry I just didn't see any point in bringing up something so.. just.. ugh.

But okay.
Nah I'm sorry, I kinda just barked at you >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayako Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:51 am

I don't have any love life ..
I just like one guy who came to our class on 8th grade.
Sometimes he looks at me ( and he looks so cute<3 ), but it's nothing. u__u Just like I look at a table: "Oh, it's just a table".
I tried to talk to him on summer vacation, but he seemed like "Oh noes, it's her again -.-'" so now I don't talk to him anymore.

And that's it.
Sayako
Sayako
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : K1sa(キサ) Posts : 695
My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3