Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Love?

+15
Mr0ctober
Kicchan
Piri
braveheart
Zero
Aziro
Sakura桜
Ciel
iChibiix3
Pronch
shinybowser
sakuratine
Kumbancha
kurowoof
playamount
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love? Empty Love?

Post by playamount Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:44 am

ok yeah this is a touchy subject...but i feel i have to write this out so completely ignore this if you dont care...

So my best friend is in love with the girl I like..who is also one of our best friends. He told me he liked her without knowing i liked her as well.

---1 month later

Then he told me he was going to ask her out..but before he did that, he figured out i liked her. We established some things and i said i wouldn't compete for her..and we stayed cool for awhile...

less than a week after he found out, he asked her out.

but he was rejected

apparently because of me...

because apparently i give off obvious signs i like her and she figured it out...

so think of it this way.

My best friend played a badminton tournament with no one in order to get the prize, but apparently, he still lost to the only audience member even though he didn't participate.

Am i supposed to feel happy or sad ? cause it means that she may choose me over him...but it also means that I may lose him as my best friend if i take advantage of the situation.

give it time she may give him a chance....

but should i grab the chance first..?

I figured half way through writing this topic that you guys can ignore my problem and just share your love life's here if you want~

is there a person you like~? or are you already attached or married maybe? o.o er...and by love life i dont mean on ytchorus, its completely seperate from RL XD

oh and a fair tale of caution, i may edit this post depending on how everything starts to go from here~ and may delete it if my friends find out =_=lll about ytchorus that is~

so i think this thread is safe for now~ share your stuff people! unless you dont want to @_@
playamount
playamount
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Love? Empty Re: Love?

Post by kurowoof Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:54 am

play-san, I'm no genius when it comes to love, but hey.

If he's really your friend and the girl kinda likes you (based on what I understood) and you like that girl back, I think he will understand and let the two of you be together without destroying your friendship.

It's all up to you, really..

Though, if you really like the girl, it's inevitable for you to feel hurt when they become a couple ;o;
<-- *stab*

Imagine, seeing the person you like, holding hands and being all lovey-dovey with someone else is just... ouch... *ouch*
kurowoof
kurowoof
Talkative

Singing Alias : razephyr Posts : 425

https://www.youtube.com/user/razephyr19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:58 am

Awww....Play-nii D:
*gives hugs*
If you ever want to talk, I'm here... :3
About the problem...well...it's a hard situation....but I'm sure that if you talk with him, you can solve it....^^
I can understand you~~ D:

Also, Love-love Luna's story
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by playamount Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:01 am

@kurowoof
yeah i know the feeling...

the thing is he told her about a few weeks before he asked her out that he liked her..and she said she liked him back..but things were a bit complicated at the moment...(was i causing the complications?)

and anyways after that he started acting very close to her...he moved in very close, laid his head down on her shoulder and lap a few times, put his arm over her (sort of? not sure how to explain in) but either way he was getting quite close to her and it wasnt easy to watch for a month...

well actually he got rejected today..so thats why im writing this down now...

ive never done anything since im his friend...but i think i should consult him if i were to ask her out... and maybe not too soon either...

@luna
i feel very sorry for you D:! ganbatte luna ! sometimes things dont turn out the way you want them to, but with time you may find the person you will end up with~! and i think your quite young to get attached so...XD!

thank you both for your advice so far!
playamount
playamount
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:07 am

@playamount
I'm 15 and I never had a boyfriend.
Most of my life I spended it alone because my mother and brother (euuh...no I have a father too, but they are separated since I was 3, and the relation with him now is a bit hard...) works all day, and I'm always alone in my house.
I want to be with someone you know? D:

Also, I think you should talk seriously with him...that you like her, but afterall, you want to be friends with him too...and also, a real friend is there in every situation :)

Back to top Go down

Post by playamount Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:12 am

@luna
I understand >.< you know a year ago i never dreamed of having friends at all.. i was so anti-social...and quite lonely..

then it all changed~ now i has friends and a love triangle (lol i thought these were the things you see in dramas @_@)

anyways try looking for new people to be friends with~ you never know..

The reason it all changed for me was because i changed so i don't know whether it'll help you there because your so fun already XD. But good luck luna!
playamount
playamount
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumbancha Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:15 am

My love life is................ atrocious XD I have never had a boyfriend but I have been asked out by guys,and I...... rejected them because they were not my type, and well, so far I'm still waiting for that knight in shining armor that will make me sigh everytime I hear him, I'm quite a romantic person but I also play shy around cute guys XD Anyway,

@Play's story Quite an intense story, but I personally believe that you have to choose between her and your friend, if your friend is understanding and realizes he has no chances with her then he will keep his friendship with you, but if he hasn't given up, I guess you could at least keep her, Hard, I know but it's your choice, at it's not always an easy one. If you see yourself dating that girl in the future I would go with her, but if you don't see a future with her, Keep your best friend

@Luna's story Damn! I hate when all the seemingly perfect guys are gay XD They're so perfect yet you have to get over the idea they will never like you as more than friends because of their preferences lol, But still, gay guys are adorable and I love them

:3
Kumbancha
Kumbancha
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumba Posts : 1151

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:15 am

@playamount
hehe~~ just like me...I was an anti-social too, but he changed me, a LOT...right now you can see that I'm a loli 8D
Hau....even now I think that I'm still in love with him...but I need to take out this thing from my head...D:
Thank you Play~~ I love you~~ <33333

Back to top Go down

Post by kurowoof Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:16 am

@play:
put his arm over her <--- you mean, "akbay"? xDD (all thins english speaking is making my nose bleed, jk) xD

ugh, yes, that's not... a very pleasant thing to watch indeed >.<

Yes, you should consult him first, but I think it's still a bit too early for that ._.

If you're going to make a move to the girl now just after your friend was rejected, it'll be like you, uh, really did something to make the girl reject him to give yourself a chance o_O

(umm, Am I making a point here?) xD

well, just like I said xD Do what your heart wants~

Why am I even giving advices xD I didn't even got the chance to have a lover all my life. I know nothing xD

*fades awaaaaay*
kurowoof
kurowoof
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by playamount Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:21 am

@kumba

i suppose your right...

but you know maybe i should explain him abit more...

he a had a crush on a girl cause she was hot, and he ooggles over any girl that is hot basically...

but he was in LOVE with our best friend...and you know he totally trained himself not to go 'hotness!' over any girl anymore...just for her...basically he did alot of self sacrificing things...so yeah..he feels that hes done alot yet he still got rejected...

but its not as if i havent done anything self sacrificing for her either...

@kurowoof

sigh....i think hed be crushed if i asked her out now honestly... or asked her out at all for that matter...because we already established i wasnt going to compete...

ok yeah, and reading my situation above about how i was anti social..having a best friend is so...wow...

I really dont want to lose him....but i cant lose to him either... ah heck it i'll ask him soon...
playamount
playamount
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuratine Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 am

advice: Well, for me, I think it's better if you talk with your guy best friend about what you were thinking..Uhmm..I mean, the fact that you were thinking if you'd take the chance (if it's okay with him) or not to retain your friendship with him.. Uhh.. *seriously thinking* Or if you really like the girl, then I think you must let your best friend know it so he won't be totally upset and you may talk about it. I mean, you can share opinions if whatever happens or maybe to make a promise or something to still be best friends if you'd take the chance..
Uhmm..Actually, there is an upcoming show here in the Philippines about your situation. ^^'

OMG. I never know you'd talk about this. ^^'
But I liked it, I guess. :D

Spoiler:
sakuratine
sakuratine
Motor Mouth

Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

http://twitter.com/sakuratine

Back to top Go down

Post by playamount Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:32 am

@sakuratine

well i guess the best option is to talk @_@ ... kinda feel like im going to crush his dreams or something...
maybe ill tell him soon..but definetly not now...

and lol..it was getting pretty big, so i needed to let it out. I would tell another friend of mine..but she is currently on a 'break' with her bf..so she doesnt wanna hear abt this kinda stuff

XD thx for sharing with us your love life! if they do break up, i say you move in for the kill cause you sound like you actually have a chance with him!

(btw i have the filipino channel...o.o what show is it?)
playamount
playamount
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by kurowoof Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:43 am

@play:

yes, please do talk to him to clear things.

oh yes, my story:
Spoiler:

<-- masochist xD j/k
kurowoof
kurowoof
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by playamount Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 am

@kurowoof

I honestly think you have a more dire situation than mine...

i feel that she is being kind to you (sorry!!)

is it too late for you to find someone else? if its a in love thing...is it ok to be just happy for her...

i'm trying to put myself in your situation right now, and I'm not sure what your friend is thinking but maybe you just need to get it straight from her?

establish that you wont really mean anything when you ask her whether you two could ever go anywhere, but you just have to brace yourself but this is in my opinion, other people can say other things better than i can @_@
playamount
playamount
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by kurowoof Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:04 am

@play:

Oh, yes, I am happy for her, really *dies* j/k xD
I already know that it's impossible between the two of us. I don't expect anything anymore. It's just that, I think, it's quite insensitive of her to... oh no, i'm being immature again. Never mind that xD hahaha xD

I'm scared xD I can't ask her ;o;
kurowoof
kurowoof
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by playamount Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:15 am

ah wells :\ maybe shes trying to make you reveal something by giving the hints...but she doesnt realise its being insensitive...

for example, as you know i have a best guy friend, and apparently I have a friend who constantly suggests I'm gay (>.> wth shes a girl too...and i liked her b4 all that started)

so yeah whenever we two make jokes or i go to his place to play his console she like gives the random-est, obvious hints (wow, two guys..alone...in one room...)

its quite annoying frankly~

you wanna tell her its being insesnsitive? but you kinda have to reveal it to her again @_@
playamount
playamount
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 am

@Kumbancha
Yessh~~ He's so adorable~~~! He hugs me and kisses me a lot! >/////<
They are so cute~~ <333

@playamount
Here you have a lot of answers...but you have to decide what to do, these things are hard, but you don't have to eat your brain about this...
Awww, sheesh, why don't you have skype? We could talk a lot about a lot of things 83

@kurowoof
Happened the same than you, but of course I'm the girl here XD
The different thing is that he cut all the contact we had and then he says that is my fault...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:08 am

Takumi's love story is... far too long and depressing to share.
Maybe if I have more time, I'll try to summarize it with an ocean of overflowing censors.

Back to top Go down

Post by shinybowser Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:21 am

Everyone has such interesting lives! o.o

Welll mine is... eh.

Spoiler:
shinybowser
shinybowser
Talkative

https://www.youtube.com/user/shinybowser

Back to top Go down

Post by Pronch Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Aaw ;A; (I try a bit to understand some story =u= so I think I understand what did you mean... I guess <_<; )

My story is really... *kof
Spoiler:
Pronch
Pronch
Keyboard Smasher

https://www.youtube.com/user/bakapr

Back to top Go down

Post by iChibiix3 Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 pm

ummm...My story is umm weird?..o-o
i forgot who's i read that i was like hahas it wasnt shiny's..

Spoiler:

Pretty short-ish?..lols

Last edited by iChibiix3 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
iChibiix3
iChibiix3
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:17 pm

I guess I'll summarize my story using metaphors.

"I'm reaching out... blindfolded for something... that's running away."

Every part of that sentence is a metaphor. It looks like I can summarize a year's worth of a story into a sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm a lazy reader, so I'll just go over Play's situation.

If you ask me, your girl friend rejected him because she doesn't want to change the friendship between the three of you. That's the way it sounds to me, anyway. I mean she likes him, he likes her, he asks her out, she rejects him because of you. That's basically the logical conclusion I've figured out anyway - she doesn't want to hurt either of you, so she's playing neutral.

You know how I know?

I was rejected in the same way, 'cept there wasn't kind of triangle thing going on. My "best guy friend" at that time didn't want to change our friendship, and didn't want things to go weird within the group of friends we shared in common. And apparently, because he "wasn't ready for a relationship”, which according to all my other friends just means he was trying to find a stupid excuse to reject me OTL.

This is going to sound ridiculously hard, but you need to let go. If she really was interested in you, she would pick betwee the friendship of the three of you, and you. It took me about 3 months to let go of my feelings for the guy I used to like, but it'll happen.

'cept I just don't ever see him anymore, and don't talk to him ever, and when I do it's always awkward. But that's fine, though I do wish we could have stayed friends, haha.

As for my current love life? SO non-existent. Though I think it's more because I just CANNOT be bothered - I'm so tired of guys, that I don't want anything to do with them. I've never actually had a boyfriend and I hate guys already, lmao wtf. (I've had a couple of....not so great experiences, including the one I outlined above orz)
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Post by shinybowser Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:18 pm

iChibiix3 wrote:ummm...My story is somewhat like shinybowser and Luna onee-chan's ..o-o

what's yours? :0
shinybowser
shinybowser
Talkative

https://www.youtube.com/user/shinybowser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura桜 Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:21 pm

mm do u want some advice from a 13 year old?
i know its not good but...
relax and look at other good things around you. =)
like eating a pocky. or taking a nap. and get ur mind off stressful things. <33
Sakura桜
Sakura桜
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Saku桜(and many Posts : 856

Sakura No Ame Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxcartoonfulxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down