Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Raidcall for YTC

+27
Essichan
FonaCall
Puriko No Sora
Mami
Phan
Kitoku
jun
ShakkahouYT
ThaiKunoichi
sonic-nancy-fan
Azusa
Alroetsue
InsanityAura
ShanaInREmix
Xrow
CoCo♥
riceberry
Vorg
Legender
Nanamiii
Shinra
Onion
mie.
DefectRila
Riyumi
Aerlith
31 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Raidcall for YTC Empty Raidcall for YTC

Post by Aerlith Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:20 am

Hello everyone Surprised

I have made a raidcall for us. If you are interested in joining, the ID is: 9319082. You can download and register for Raidcall at http://www.raidcall.com. If you are having difficulty figuring out how to submit the ID, you can also do a group search for YTChorus. It should be in the left side of the application if you click on the Groups tab.

Due to privacy issues that we had on tinychat earlier, I have set it to semi-public. You must be approved to join the group. If you are a guest, you can only stay in the Lounge. We currently have Shinra, Vorg, and Onion to help out on approving people. In addition! Please do not invite your friends to the Raidcall if they are not members of the community or not interested in joining/participating in the forums. This is meant to be a raidcall for YTChorus members only.

If you are having trouble with using Raidcall, Vorg has kindly made a tutorial. It is under the spoiler. Images are spoiler'ed to help people with slower net.

Raidcall Tutorial:

In addition, we also now have badges for Raidcall participants!

If you are interested in winning this badge:
Raidcall for YTC Raidcall_badge_animated

The requirements are:
-Sing SPICE in the karaoke room (must have at least three people there to verify it OR one mod).
-Contribute 30 points (30 hours online in the group).

Participants who are currently on spice rack will automatically get the badge. Everyone else will have to fulfill the requirements.

SPICE RACK:

If you are interested in winning this badge:
Raidcall for YTC RC_train_20_1

The requirements are:
-Participate in a song train (chain).
-The song must be the same for ALL singers. If someone sings something else, then the chain is broken and must be restarted.
-You are allowed to do different arrangements of the same song.
-The chain must be at LEAST fifteen songs. The amount of people does not matter, although there must be at least five people (or a moderator) there to confirm the number.

Badge Winners:

Record so far: Senbonzakura - 40 (38 different arrangements).

See you guys there. c:

Last edited by Aerlith on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Raidcall tutorial.)
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Raidcall for YTC Empty Re: Raidcall for YTC

Post by Aerlith Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 pm

We have karaoke, too! -bribes-
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:13 am

Tomorrow.  I realized...it's 3:10am. 

I'm sorry neighbors. I had to finish Kaze no Machi he...to bribe mixers to come mix a finished song. Instead of waiting for a "I will get this done". I am now satisfied with the harmonies/melody/Kajiuran language adlib. So mixers come to me plz.

BUT OOOOH KARAOKE. And the name "Raidcall" can't help but make me think of a a huge group ambushing a person with calls lol. I just need to man up! Unless I'm comfortable with the people--you may hear nothing...
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:10 am

You can doooo it! :D
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by DefectRila Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:48 am

Propaganda XD! And bribery! Hooray! lol
Psssttt.. We should bribe people with Badges for being on raidcall XD.

DefectRila
Shinra's Pet
Shinra's Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:00 pm

We are already discussing that actually xD
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:14 pm

LOL. you sneaky mods you. what is this beautiful corruption? xD

But this program is amazing!! Vorg was explaining all the features and I'm loving it so much~ <3 THE KARAOKE ROOM OMG. this is something youtaites need to see for themselves *^*  It can't be described in words.

*bribes with the idea of fun experiences*
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by mie. Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:28 pm

karaoke??
omg gotta check it!
mie.
mie.
Talkative

Singing Alias : mie Posts : 583

Banner Decorator * 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/mieyyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Aerlith wrote:We currently have Shinra, Vorg, and Onion abuse their power
FIFY
Onion
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

Singing Alias : Onion Posts : 4112

I'm on the spice rack! Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeirenOnion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Moved to announcements since I guess it's official enough that we have a badge now. << Thanks to Rila for the suggestion!
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinra Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:08 am

Onion wrote:
FIFY
Shhhh why are you outting yourself! D:
Shinra
Shinra
The Elusive Fox
The Elusive Fox

Singing Alias : Shinra Posts : 134

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

https://www.youtube.com/tokalaangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:37 am

Can I reserve Saffron or if that's taken---Star Aenis as my spice? 

I wasn't a fan of Spice-- but Hanatan/Pokota's ver and Kurai's ver made me rethink LOL. So learning it B)  cause that is one cute badge
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamiii Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:53 pm

omg there's karaoke ?? i really want to join ; v ; 

but i guess it would be kinda awkward bc i haven't really talked that much to anyone here and just im an awkward person in general
Nanamiii
Nanamiii

Singing Alias : Nanami Posts : 39
Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/brokoromykokoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:20 pm

We're pretty welcoming. Surprised Don't worry about it!

And @ Riyumi: Umm not taken yet, not sure about reservations, just go and sing it :DD
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:31 pm

@Nanamiii mmm--I don't think it's awkward at all! In fact, I became good friends with a couple of people I just met 3 days ago. It's called the magical bonds that are forged after singing--derping--maybe getting embarassed--and lots of sparkles/laughs. it's the youtaite bonding session. And since you haven't talked to anyone much...now's the perfect time to get to know a LOT of people/voices

@aerlith  ohoho. //will be embarassed b/c I seriously don't know how the whole thing goes and I'm not confident with my derp/adlibs just yet :D but yay~ they're not taken. I'll try after getting to know the song just a tad bit more OvOb
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:46 pm

*A* OHOOO, do I get the badge?

[ EDIT ] OMG YES I DO<333

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:29 pm

I've only seen raidcalls being used for videogame related stuff, so it's kinda cool to see it used for another purpose :D And it's just a nice way to have fun with forum people c:

The badge is super cute but there's a lot of contradicting information on how to get it between this thread and the badge thread ;w;
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Singing Alias : Gender Posts : 440

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Oh, the members who sang SPICE and were on the spice rack BEFORE the badge was created were automatically given the badge.

Any members who sing SPICE AFTER the badge was created have to fulfill the extra 30 hour/point contribution.

Says so here:
The requirements are:
-Sing SPICE in the karaoke room (must have at least three people there to verify it OR one mod).
-Contribute 30 points (30 hours online in the group).

Participants who are currently on spice rack will automatically get the badge. Everyone else will have to fulfill the requirements.

:D?
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorg Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello! Names VORG and I am here to do a little tutorial on RAIDCALL so let’s start! :D

First you will see this thing loading when signing in to RAIDCALL and if you don’t have an account yet you can register at www.raidcall.com !
Spoiler:

This is your interface as you log in and you can search the community ID of the YTC raidcall.
Spoiler:

This one will show up and you better CLICK ON IT! 
Spoiler:

BOOM! Here we are at the YTC Raidcall group! For the first timers you will be held in the Lounge and must be verified by the mods before you can jump into the other rooms. So you can contact VORG,Shinra, Onion, and Aerlith.
Spoiler:

Now that we have verified you lets go to the other room! Hmm let’s go to the KARAOKE ROOM! :D

In the YTC KARAOKE ROOM we set up the “Queue System” in order for the singer to sing in peace and hear no other distraction. As you can see here the lovely Potato Cat is singing at the moment.
Spoiler:

On the upper left you can click “Raise Hand” to be on queue and once the person on the list is done you will be next! 

You are given 5 mins and 30 secs to show your karaoke skillz! But the moderators and admin can always extend your time to prevent sudden cut off so sing with ease!
Spoiler:
Once you think you are done and the time is still plenty, you can always click “I’m done” to end your duration.

These buttons are:
a)      Speakers – you can adjust how the volume should be.
b)      Microphone – same with the speakers, you can adjust the input by dragging the white button from right to left next to the microphone.
c)       Record – yes this is one of the great features of RAIDCALL you can record anything that is going on.
d)      Music mode – this is another great feature in which it enables you to play sounds from your desktop/laptop. By clicking the arrow next to it will open up this and either select auto or Hardware processing.
Spoiler:

e)      Talking – this is where you can select the hotkey for speaking. Also if you want to select Free talk mode or Push to talk. By clicking the Advanced you will be directed to another window for settings.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Vorg
Vorg
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : VORG Posts : 126

I'm on the spice rack! Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vorgasmicasm

Back to top Go down

Post by riceberry Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:21 pm

sing spice... as in, spice by len? in japanese? do we have to be good? (needs time to learn the romaji)
riceberry
riceberry

Singing Alias : Rice Posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:29 pm

SPICE by Len, yep. English lyrics is fine, too. ^^ And no, you don't have to be good. I'm pretty sure my own version was.... crack. 8D;; Swapping octaves, missing entire stanzas, etc.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by riceberry Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:42 pm

ohhh haha ok, that lessens the pressure A LOT.
riceberry
riceberry

Singing Alias : Rice Posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by CoCo♥ Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi guys ;w; I'm having this issue where I can't play from my laptop I have W7/Realtek Audio is there a solution? I can talk fine but I can't play music it's frustrating orz; Also soundtest works fine

Posting this here in case future peeps have this problem!
CoCo♥
CoCo♥
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : CoCo♥ Posts : 78
Ai Kotoba II Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xrow Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 am

raind call's becoming a huge thing
Xrow
Xrow

Singing Alias : 黑6 Posts : 10