Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[OPEN] Reminiscing Stereo Pony

5 posters

Go down

[OPEN] Reminiscing Stereo Pony  Empty [OPEN] Reminiscing Stereo Pony

Post by Riyumi Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:34 pm

Okay...so yes..here I am again with a tall order ohoho //attacked by tomatoes. While I wait for my partners for my "duet bombard" request, more people to join, and work on the art... I figured I'd do a tribute(?) to Stereo Pony. I seriously had no idea they disbanded a year ago ;n; I just found out today when I listened to their songs on whim. So now I absolutely want to cover two of my favorite songs! Though--what fun is it to do these alone?? That's why I turn to you all *v*

1. Hitohira no Hanabira
2. Tsukiakari no Michishirube
Details:

Hitohira no Hanabira:

Tsukiakari no Michishirube:

I'm looking for:

pink luv  4-6 singers (depending on the amount of auditions/voices I really love) for each song. You're welcome to audition for both, though I may not select you for both. This includes myself as well |D
 blue luv 1-2 mixers (depending on if the mixer I have only wants to do both...I have 2 active back ups in mind though if no one auditions hehe Aerlith, Jasmine...I may bother you //smacked)
 purple luv 1-2 artists (ESP. someone who can do backgrounds too! Time permitting--I may be able to draw...but just in case I can only do the sketch...I'm going to sooo need someone who can color and do bgs--unless you want my crappy bgs/coloring under time constraints)
 green luv 1-2 animators (I'd actually like an animator this time around since there are more people--or else it'd be a simple one with the charas lighting up when they sing...and darkening out)

Tips:

One more thing...

to audition...please sing the blue lines~ you're welcome to sing the whole song (as it'd doesn't hurt to do so), but if you're on a time crunch--the blue lines are all you need. I'd like the vocals sent in raw. Timing, Pronunciation, Correct Notes, and emotion are ALL the factors that take part in this. So really...please don't worry if you don't feel like you sound "passionate" enough or if you've got a couple of notes wrong. Practice, practice, practice! No deadline as of yet

Once you are selected, though, I do hope you have mastered the song or are almost there!  

Please do not feel discouraged if I don't select you, or if I ask you to redo lines ;n; I do not mean to offend you, nor do I bite. I just want to do their songs justice!

Singer App:

Mixer App:

Animator App:

Artist App:

**script will be done by me (though help and suggestions are always welcome!)
I tend to play with the lines sent in and find ways so that people are compatible with each other~
for example...soft voices before powerful. Have the higher pitched voices sing the harmonies with lower pitch, etc etc. so they're room for all types of ranges. Afraid? Just apply! It doesn't hurt to try ;3

Last edited by Riyumi on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Reminiscing Stereo Pony  Empty Re: [OPEN] Reminiscing Stereo Pony

Post by Aerlith Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Oooh I am totally interested in Tsukiakari! I have to wait and see if I can sing it though, 'cause I just had some hot chocolate. XD

And I'd love to help you mix one or two of the songs~.
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:48 pm

woohoo~ that was rather fast ahaha. Take your time! I'm in no hurry ^^ 

your help is appreciated~ <3
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Puriko No Sora Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Name/Alias: プリこと // Prikoto
YT: I don't have a channel yet ^^''' Hope it's not a problem...
Song I want to Audition: Hitohira No Hanabira
Harmonies (yes/no): No
Audition link:  app.box.com/s/e1t11t6umwzg5572epw3
Contact info: Email: puriko_no_sora#hotmail.com

(Since I'm a new member, I'm not allowed to post external links or emails for some days ^^ So I'm sendind the audition link without https, and the @ in my email was changed by an # ^^''')
Puriko No Sora
Puriko No Sora

Singing Alias : Prikoto Posts : 27

http://przucato.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Thank you so much for showing interest! I really love your voice~ it's strong/passionate, but isn't explosive~ and your long notes start and end strong (I tend to die out at the end)

Sorry about the late reply btw. This is not dead! I'm just busy with school, work, and SCB. I hope more people will show interest by the end of SCB...if not...then I may just make Hitohira a duet so that I don't keep you waiting ^^
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira-sama Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:43 am

I got things also but love both songs. If I sent you 2 songs, will you choose which one is better?

Kira-sama

Singing Alias : Kila Posts : 49

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:40 pm

omgomgomgomgamg...! Stereoponyyyy QAQ I heard them live a few years ago, got to walk onto stage and shake their hands, and even got an autograph *cries* im so sad Aimi had vocal cord problems and so they broke up, and the other 2 girls joined another group ... I'd love to try for this, even though I have a terribly non-power voice.
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:04 pm

@Kira-sama  oooh go for it! It depends really--I could choose both, one, or none (I doubt none though since not a lot of people are showing interest; none is only when there's just too many people and idk how I would script them even if their voices sound beautiful. I'm practicing and slowly increasing the numbers though ^^;Wink

@Aeon  YOU LUCKY BUTT YOU. so cool! *is jealous* And yeaah. I was pretty sad too :u  and even if you don't have a powerful voice...go for it! You don't have to sing it that way really--I just thing it might be a bit easier on the mixer if most of the volume outputs are generally the same range. So long as you have the tune/timing (give or take a few mistakes), and sing your heart out with passion--I'm pretty satisfied //so easy to please. The main purpose of the audition is to help me script the voices that compliment each other easily ehehe.

but woohoo~ interested members *^* I'll be looking forward to your auditions!
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:28 am

Name/Alias: Aeon
YT: crystyltear 
Song I want to Audition: both <3 stereopony
Harmonies (yes/no): yes? 
Audition link: https://app.box.com/s/6mp5uzpjkbity6aemvmj
Contact info: YT or skype, but you dont use skype, so YT it is, i guess. Or here works. but i dont check here quite as often as I check YT messages

yes, there are mistakes.
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:16 pm

wooohoo~ yes there are a couple of mistakes but those are little ones that can be smoothed out on the real thing. Your voice is perfectly fine >v<  It's actually great for harmonizing too~

If Aer is still in...that'll be 3 people that are interested for Tsukiakari...soo that leaves just about one more~

I think I may just close auditions after SCB though. So if a trio it is--then a trio we'll do *^*
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Name/Alias: Aerlith
YT: https://www.youtube.com/xAerlith
Song I want to Audition: Tsukiakari no Michishirube
Harmonies (yes/no): If I have a guide~!
Audition link: PM'ed <<
Contact info: You have it! :D

\o\ There you go. My official app. XD
Aerlith
Aerlith

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira-sama Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:53 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo I WANT TO! Please wait for me >< I can record at home but without having internet I got to go to my grandma's to send and it should be about next week. Before I used soundcloud and don't know why it got cut off in half when I uploaded so that is no good anymore. Please wait for me >A<

Kira-sama

Singing Alias : Kila Posts : 49

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Oh! Don't worry about it~ you've still got time ahaha. I was going to close it because I didn't think anyone else would be interested, but I'll leave it open for you then ;3 please don't worry~ I'm actually quite busy so take your time to send in vocals! I'll close it at the end of February or beginning of March so I can script then (over 6 and it'll be too much for me to handle though so...that's when I'll have to cut off people). 

I also need time to play around with your vocals sooo...yep! I've got 6 songs, SCB, and a blind duet battle to help with anyways ^^;; You've got time--plenty of it >v<b
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down