Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[COMPLETE!!!] SMILING [~mass YTC collab!]

+38
Schisma
NOKiE
Danica
Ika_and_Hika
aeriia
Yukits
UnderSoulTaker
sumirehana013
The Doctor
LokkiError
junechiii
Aerlith
apol
Chronocookie
mochiberry
Ai-Say
Akai
Disco3232
Shouhei
HigureGinhane
Chioku
Sapphire-Knight
chisatoi
12enma12
Legender
HanyouGirl
Emi
AhhNami
Nocturnal
DraceVestell
chinx_00
soren
Sakura
FightingForSasuke
Seina
Sei
NakoZonbineko
Spoon
42 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

[COMPLETE!!!] SMILING [~mass YTC collab!] - Page 17 Empty Re: [COMPLETE!!!] SMILING [~mass YTC collab!]

Post by Sei Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Slow have been busy with school, but after finals I will be working on trying to get it all done.
Sei
Sei
Talkative

Singing Alias : Sei Posts : 426

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/BloodQueen1000?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE!!!] SMILING [~mass YTC collab!] - Page 17 Empty Re: [COMPLETE!!!] SMILING [~mass YTC collab!]

Post by Sei Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Sorry for double posting, just got done with finals, I feeling alttle bit stressed out about this ( so much stuff piled up) so if anyone would be willing to offer some assistance with the video I would really appreciate it
Sei
Sei
Talkative

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:57 pm

What kind of help Sei?
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Singing Alias : カギ Posts : 440

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Orob0rustic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sei Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:19 pm

@Kagi basically with fitting things together. I had something done already but I didn't like it..so hmm...how do I say it probably with the theme...if that makes sense
Sei
Sei
Talkative

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Sure I can probably help with that... are you on Skype? We could probably discuss more there (and faster too)
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:51 am

ehm, so, how are things..? ;w;
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Singing Alias : Gender Posts : 440

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sei Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:27 am

Still working..just slow..head shots OTL
Sei
Sei
Talkative

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 12enma12 Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:50 pm

OMG duuuude I was just readingmy diary and it mentioned some stuff about this song's rap XD **but I didn't remember about this* and then I opened the forum and I just recall-ed LOL!

>w</ can't wait to see the final result LOL!
12enma12
12enma12
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 「JK」 Posts : 294

Dango Daikazoku Chorus SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/12enma12

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Just thought I'd bump the thread, since it had been a month >w< // take your time~! Was just making sure it wasn't dead.
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:00 am

Bump*
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:47 am

The animator who was supposed to be working on this has passed on the job to Kagi. I was told that she'd try to get it done in April
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:58 am

Ok*
Try to keep this updated and if you need help with the animation I can give a hand!
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:34 pm

Update on Animation:
      So far I'm done the pictures alignment and 30% of the lyrics...
      School work piled this huge assignment on top of me, so I should be slowly getting it done. Sorry for the delay!
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Bump!

Good luck, Animator-san! o7
soren
soren
Talkative

Singing Alias : soren Posts : 536

Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:08 pm

Update on Animation: Now that term has ended and I'm gonna be locking myself in my room until Monday... SMILING should be done late tonight and/or tomorrow (at the latest)!!!

YAYYYY!!!!
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Ahhh yayayayay I can't wait~<3
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Yay!!! 8D  Ganbatte Kagi!!! ^u^
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Singing Alias : Catalyst Posts : 374

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:22 pm

[/ cries] I did my best!!
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:38 pm

OMG IT'S DONE!!!! GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

A big thanks especially to Kagi who did most of the mixing and animation, this thing would've never been out if it weren't for you! You are the heart and soul of this project!

Now learn how to say 'no' before you work yourself to death you amazing kindhearted creature you!!!
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Singing Alias : 小匙/Spoon Posts : 1864

I'm on the spice rack! My YTC Story 2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/raika0411

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:46 pm

I am unworthy of such praises!
      I am but a noob in this project!

Everyone worked extremely hard on this!
      I remember Aeon and Usocchi working extra for the art as well, you stepping in to help me with the mixing and timing.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR GIVING ME CRITIQUES AND FEEDBACKS!
      I LOVE YOU ALL BEAUTIFUL CREATURES!

sorry it took so long, for such simple animation.

Never
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Prepare yourselves for a wall of text—

;A; *Tears of joy* I am so happy it's finally out, just to know it's done. On the one hand, I am really happy to have had this experience because I was -and kind of still am- one of those complainers when it winds up taking more than 3 months to finish a song, so I guess I was able to learn firsthand how frustrating it is to deal with all this background planning and stuff, especially with everything else life throws at you.. how difficult it is to find replacements when people are busy... and how powerless I am. Even though I can keep complaining, I didn't really do much to help speed up the process, so -once again- a big thanks to Kagi who stepped in to help on both the mixing and animation. And even though you say it’s a really simple animation, I don’t think I could thank you enough. It cant be easy working with that many floating heads. Actually, there was a time when I was just gonna give up and throw this entire project as dead, just upload whatever was done.. *ahem--back to topic..* Really, Megane Oniichan is too kind and winds up taking on too much. It's at times like these I wish I could mix and animate.. And another thanks to all the other volunteers that helped with the art! Oh, and, of course, to all the singers and to Robin for his wonderful guitar :3 Although… I do hope he starts singing with groups soon too. If anyone is really interested…  The actual idea for this came from Chinx, not me. Just thought I should give due credit. Somehow, I just became the topic starter for the forum topic
So, I think I can safely say that I dont want to put another huge group together for a LOOONG LONG time. That, and I found that I really hate scripting. And even though I did have fun stalking each and every one of the people who originally signed up's channels to see what their voices were like and try to make the groups balanced, IT WAS SO MUCH WORK, and i hated it. Not the stalking. That was fun. And I heard a lot of wonderful voices, met a lot of wonderful people through this group.. I just realized that I dont like having that kind of decision-making power, and constantly worrying if every little thing I did was wrong, whether it was making groups in the first place, placement, scripting, other details.. (Yes, I actually agonized a few hours over group placements, even if they do seem a bit random.) Hoping that at least 10 people of 50 would actually turn in lines in the end… Wondering if I shouldn’t pester people some more by spamming them on the forum, skype, YT and everywhere else.. Just wringing my hands together when I hear no progress in one month, then two, and wondering where in the world I would get replacements from if my volunteers disappeared..
This.. sounds awfully negative, doesn’t it..? Even so, I did enjoy it all. imsuchanM. And the best part of it all was being able to work with so many people.  And, hey, maybe we can all get another shiny badge, eh? *wink wink to Aer*  Whether or not this played a part, I can’t say for certain, but I think we were able to complete the goal one way or another, and that was to bring people from all over the world together and bring this forum, which brings us together, back from the dead. So, once again, to wrap up, THANK YOU, EVERYONE, for making this project possible, and I hope that we may be able to work together again. If not…  Just keep on doing what you enjoy no matter what anyone says, and if the stars shall have it that way, may our paths cross again. XD ooooorrrr... you can just chat me cuz i'm eternally bored anyway.

*bows out*
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:18 pm

N O T I C E

Hello everyone! It's me again!
I really don't know how to write this, but some of you might have notice a new item on your little badge area. If you haven't I suggest you take a look... I worked hard at it. Nah, it doesn't really matter, I just thought that since Aeon, my sweet little talented sister, asked so nicely...

Aeon wrote:maybe we can all get another shiny badge, eh? *wink wink to Aer*

...to Aerlith, not me, that I would cry and work on one.
Jokes aside, I thought since this was such a successful chorus (and yes it did bring people back into the community), everyone who participated should have a shiny badge. It might not be as awesome as the previous ones that glitters and shines, but I tried my best to mimic the previous one. Hopefully you guys enjoy it!!
[COMPLETE!!!] SMILING [~mass YTC collab!] - Page 17 SMILING_zps509658bd

Unfortunately, we couldn't find everyone involved in the chorus on the forums so could the following (if you have an account), let me know so we could give you one?

• Katsu (KatsuCovers)
  • Rui (iamawesome520)
  • Himechii (ReaQst)
  • Yumi (TheMaSsIv3anIm3LoV3R)
  • Gwen (wenzi194)
  • Inka (UCtHyUi3RyhmXpnbjVRBXw3A)
  • ゆき (xxYuKixxChanxx)
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by 12enma12 Sun May 25, 2014 3:41 am

OMG IT'S DONE *^*!!! //T////u////T//!!
12enma12
12enma12
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 「JK」 Posts : 294

Dango Daikazoku Chorus SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/12enma12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17