Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[COMPLETE!!!] SMILING [~mass YTC collab!]

+38
Schisma
NOKiE
Danica
Ika_and_Hika
aeriia
Yukits
UnderSoulTaker
sumirehana013
The Doctor
LokkiError
junechiii
Aerlith
apol
Chronocookie
mochiberry
Ai-Say
Akai
Disco3232
Shouhei
HigureGinhane
Chioku
Sapphire-Knight
chisatoi
12enma12
Legender
HanyouGirl
Emi
AhhNami
Nocturnal
DraceVestell
chinx_00
soren
Sakura
FightingForSasuke
Seina
Sei
NakoZonbineko
Spoon
42 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

[COMPLETE!!!] SMILING [~mass YTC collab!] - Page 2 Empty Re: [COMPLETE!!!] SMILING [~mass YTC collab!]

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Name/alias: Chocola
Jobs you would like: Singer, Artist, and possibly Instrumentalist if I can figure something out!
Contact info: I'm almost always on Skype. It's chocolacola, and if you ever forget you can just look at the info under my icon.
Misc info: I can rap and do some small adlibs.
My instrument is the violin, so I'm no awesomely talented guitarist or anything. I can play simple things very nicely so I wouldn't do anything too complicated for solos.

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE!!!] SMILING [~mass YTC collab!] - Page 2 Empty Re: [COMPLETE!!!] SMILING [~mass YTC collab!]

Post by 12enma12 Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 am

Name/Alias : 「JK」
Jobs you would like : singer
Contact info : YT
Misc info(?) : I can do trap, and sing fast paced song **rap???*
12enma12
12enma12
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 「JK」 Posts : 294

Dango Daikazoku Chorus SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/12enma12

Back to top Go down

Post by chisatoi Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Name/Alias : chisato
Jobs you would like : singer
Contact info : https://www.youtube.com/user/chisatoizumi?feature=mhee
Misc info(?) : no high pitch. can do rap. Thanks! Smile
chisatoi
chisatoi

Singing Alias : ちさと Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire-Knight Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:51 am

Name/alias: Sapphire Knight (can be shortened to Sapph)
Jobs you would like: Singer (I'd also volunteer for artist, but my computer's been having problems)
Contact info: I can be found on youtube as 'Sangoku000' or deviantart as 'sapphire-kinigiht'
Misc info: Low voice, can't sing as fast as I'd like to (without LOTS of practice), can't mix to save my life
Sapphire-Knight
Sapphire-Knight
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Sapphire Knight Posts : 154

SMILING Participant

http://sapphire-kinigiht.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chioku Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:55 am

All for a YTC revival! /o/

Name/alias: Chioku/チオク
Jobs you would like: Singer
Contact info: Probably Skype (chioku-chan) or Youtube ( www.youtube.com/user/ChiokuDubs ).
Misc info: I can rap in Japanese if I practice ;3 and can throw in an adlib here and there.
Chioku
Chioku
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Chioku, Chio Posts : 2035

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiokuDubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:57 pm

@Lu: Will do. I will record the sample and post by the end of this week, hopefully.

updated. I really hope we can get some instrumentalists.. and definite artists. ;w; But even I cant guarantee I can do some art for this, since there's so many people.. we're at almost 30 now.

Also.. how would mixing work? I havent worked with this many people before, but the song will be divided into parts. I'm stalkinggoing through everyone's pages right now to hopefully try to make each group balanced with the voices.

@Nako: there's nothing on your YT page, so I'm not quite sure where to put you.
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by NakoZonbineko Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Aeon wrote:
@Nako: there's nothing on your YT page, so I'm not quite sure where to put you.
Yeah, about that... You can just put me anywhere that's not a rap part.

But if you really want to have some sort of vocal sample, I could record something for reference.
NakoZonbineko
NakoZonbineko
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ナコ Posts : 292

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/KonekoKazoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 pm

i would like that, just so I can get an idea of how high/low your voice is, etc. If you would prefer, feel free to send it to me on YT, through PM, or on skype, if you dont want to post it
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by NakoZonbineko Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Aeon wrote:i would like that, just so I can get an idea of how high/low your voice is, etc. If you would prefer, feel free to send it to me on YT, through PM, or on skype, if you dont want to post it

All right, I'll work on it asap. =^_^=
NakoZonbineko
NakoZonbineko
Conversationalist

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by NakoZonbineko Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:48 pm

lolz...

Here is my, uh, voice, Aeon (and everybody else who is curious to know how I sound like).

It sounds rather lame after the 2nd "smiling together". I was sorta nervous (and cold... darned electric fan) and I was still lacking sleep. I can now be called a zombie cat.
NakoZonbineko
NakoZonbineko
Conversationalist

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 pm

wow. that was... quick. really. i didnt even read the first post and youve already recorded.
got it~ Thanks, Nako ^^

I have already separated the song into parts. 4 of them, to be exact. I'll proly start putting people into groups soon.
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by NakoZonbineko Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Aeon wrote:wow. that was... quick. really. i didnt even read the first post and youve already recorded.
got it~ Thanks, Nako ^^

Haha, I did say asap, and it was a rush recording (I tried to mix it the best I could). Also, I don't want anything getting in the way of the progress of this chorus. Not even myself. So there.

You're welcome. =^_^=

By the way, I will do art if we will still do art. Count me in as a definite artist.
NakoZonbineko
NakoZonbineko
Conversationalist

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:16 am

XD but.. sign ups dont even end till the 15th.

mm... i'm not sure about the art anymore. There are 6 people who might be able to do art, 3 of which are maybes, and about 30 participants. So assuming every single artist does say OK in the end, it'd be 5 images each. If not, it'd be 10 each, maybe more. That's kind of a lot. That, and I dont want there to be too big of a style difference between all the pictures. What do you think should be done? Split the jobs? Sketch, line, color?

Updates: divided the lyrics into parts. edited in first post. also recorded reference for "youtube chorus" line and posted link to soundcloud. **note: please feel free to skip right to where that is

Last edited by Aeon on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:26 am

That's a good point about the art - there'd be huge differences in style. Splitting it by parts - sketches, lineart, colouring - should be a good way to avoid that. It's not much more work than having everyone do a few full drawings, and then everyone can do what they like or are most comfortable with (in a perfect world, at least. Here's hoping all the artists wouldn't all want to do lineart or something)
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Singing Alias : Gender Posts : 440

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:21 am

Edited link, since the other thing wasn't working.

Also, since I actually tried it myself.. can someone tell me what's supposed to be happening around the line "it's whats inside"? sounds more like "It is what's inside "to me.. Or is that an echo of "It's?"???

Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Chioku Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:30 am

I've always thought it was "It's, it's what's inside" ^w^
Chioku
Chioku
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Chioku, Chio Posts : 2035

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiokuDubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:00 am

I always thought it was "it is what's inside". It doesn't SOUND like an echo, and "it's it's what's inside" just seems odd O.o

Then again, "will be together" should be "we'll be together" or something, but will is the real lyric lol
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by chinx_00 Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:58 pm

^^^ the "will be together" always bothered me~ so everytime I listened to it, I imagined that they were singing "we'll be together" sweet
chinx_00
chinx_00
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chinx Posts : 686
Dango Daikazoku Chorus SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:05 pm

hm... I guess grammatically "it is" would be correct, since it's not an echo..
oh yeah. that too. But you know, "will" kinda does sound like "we'll" XD heey, let's just go and change the lyrics since theyre practically homophones anyway
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Well, we all know how the Japanese are with English, so I too think it's supposed to be "we'll".

Seriously, if there's even a little grammar nazi living inside of you, NEVER and I mean NEVER attend an English lesson in a Japanese school. Might get traumatized for life x'D
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Singing Alias : 小匙/Spoon Posts : 1864

I'm on the spice rack! My YTC Story 2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/raika0411

Back to top Go down

Post by HigureGinhane Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:31 am

I've decided to join in and help out as an artist. I'm taking art classes at the moment and they're helping my ability as an artist. I would love to join in.

Name/alias:
Jobs you would like: Artist (I will busy at times and I'll try my best to help out)
Contact info: DeviantArt - TwinTwilightDragons ; Skype/Twitter/Youtube - HigureGinhane TEHE
Misc info: I like sketching ideas most of the time. Don't ask about background imagery because I'm still learning to work with background.
HigureGinhane
HigureGinhane
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Higure Posts : 1072

SMILING Participant

http://twintwilightdragons.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Yaaay~ another artist on board~
I will put [sketcher] next to your name then. just as a note if we wind up actually doing art, is that what you would like to do? We would not be doing backgrounds, i think, just the characters.
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by HigureGinhane Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Aeon wrote:Yaaay~ another artist on board~
I will put [sketcher] next to your name then. just as a note if we wind up actually doing art, is that what you would like to do? We would not be doing backgrounds, i think, just the characters.
Yes, that would be perfect for me to be sketcher for this. I have like 4 studio art classes I'm taking at the moment and they all take a lot of time.
HigureGinhane
HigureGinhane
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Higure Posts : 1072

SMILING Participant

http://twintwilightdragons.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:22 pm

If you divide it by roles, sketcher would be easiest for me to do. HOWEVER, since I don't have a scanner available atm, I can do lineart~ Clean black lines? I can do that, I think.
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:51 pm

oh, keeewl~

@ higure: I've seen your DA stuff, but do you have any sketches, as an example of what it'd look like if you were to do them for this? 'cuz i know some people do clean sketches that can be almost directly traced, and then some people do really rough ones that are just literally circle=head, and a bunch of sticks for body and arms and legs

Now... would 30+ pictures each be a lot? I don't know how quickly you guys work, so just asking.
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next