Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

ѕσиg αяσυи∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂ [vocaloid chorus] [Open//Accepting]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ѕσиg αяσυи∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂ [vocaloid chorus] [Open//Accepting] Empty ѕσиg αяσυи∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂ [vocaloid chorus] [Open//Accepting]

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:32 am

Hey guys, Rena here again! With the start of summer looming and many of us already on vacation, I decided to occupy our summer with a project that I hope will continue for years to come!

Song Around the World is a VOCALOID chorus project like many others, and we strictly cover Japanese VOCALOID songs. However, we aim for only the highest quality of singers and so our audition process is rather different from every other chorus's. I will soon be making a youtube video for the chorus as well, but for now, please visit the chorus's forum for everything you need to know and for auditioning!

Pardon the place looking like a mess. I have no talent whatsoever when it comes to CSS and coding, so things are a little...off. Happy summer everyone! Hope to hear from you soon!

Forum

Back to top Go down

ѕσиg αяσυи∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂ [vocaloid chorus] [Open//Accepting] Empty Re: ѕσиg αяσυи∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂ [vocaloid chorus] [Open//Accepting]

Post by Sei Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:19 pm

I always give this offer because I want to help people with their projects. If you ever need any help, you know where to find me. Good luck with your project.
Sei
Sei
Talkative

Singing Alias : Sei Posts : 426

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/BloodQueen1000?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

ѕσиg αяσυи∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂ [vocaloid chorus] [Open//Accepting] Empty Re: ѕσиg αяσυи∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂ [vocaloid chorus] [Open//Accepting]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Sei wrote:I always give this offer because I want to help people with their projects. If you ever need any help, you know where to find me. Good luck with your project.

If you would like to help me as a co-leader and judge, I'd very much appreciate it. Would you be willing to take up that offer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sei Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:09 pm

nightscapture wrote:
Sei wrote:I always give this offer because I want to help people with their projects. If you ever need any help, you know where to find me. Good luck with your project.

If you would like to help me as a co-leader and judge, I'd very much appreciate it. Would you be willing to take up that offer?

Yes, I would love to help you as a co-leader and judge.
Sei
Sei
Talkative

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Sei wrote:
nightscapture wrote:

That'll be awesome, thank you! Since there's nothing to judge, would you mind finding some people who might be interested in this project? I'm currently working on a video for it, but that might not be out until the weekend. Also, I'd like you to register for the forum so that I can make you a moderator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sei Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:23 pm

nightscapture wrote:
Sei wrote:
nightscapture wrote:

That'll be awesome, thank you! Since there's nothing to judge, would you mind finding some people who might be interested in this project? I'm currently working on a video for it, but that might not be out until the weekend. Also, I'd like you to register for the forum so that I can make you a moderator.

Okay, I'll do that right now and then recruit some people to audition..
Sei
Sei
Talkative

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Sei wrote:
nightscapture wrote:
Sei wrote:
nightscapture wrote:

Okay, I'll do that right now and then recruit some people to audition..

Thanks Sei! I'll try my best to get the audition video up on youtube soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sei Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Okay. I'll inform everyone that i know. XD
Sei
Sei
Talkative

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:16 pm

i've read the things on the forum.

And.. maybe i'll join this =w=v
soren
soren
Talkative

Singing Alias : soren Posts : 536

Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Psychedelic wrote:i've read the things on the forum.

And.. maybe i'll join this =w=v

I hope you do!

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Question. I have to join the forum and audition in your forum, rite? 8D And the forum username, must our Stage Name or not? o_o

CMIIW.
soren
soren
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:26 am

Psychedelic wrote:Question. I have to join the forum and audition in your forum, rite? 8D And the forum username, must our Stage Name or not? o_o

CMIIW.

Yes, you must join the forum and become one of the minions. xD
And no, your forum username can be whatever crap you want. As long as it's appropriate. Please keep it appropriate. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:28 am

registered! :3 so... no deadlines, or...when is the audition start? o-o

you can ask me for the help if you want Cool *rolls*
soren
soren
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 am

Psychedelic wrote:registered! :3 so... no deadlines, or...when is the audition start? o-o

you can ask me for the help if you want Cool *rolls*

Auditions officially start whenever, but I need to create the audition video to post on youtube. I have no video skill. This could take some time.
Deadlines vary depending on when I get enough auditions.
And yeah, I could use some help....

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 am

Maybe i can help you with this project Cool let see, is there anythinf tjat you need for this chorus? ' '
soren
soren
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 am

Psychedelic wrote:Maybe i can help you with this project Cool let see, is there anythinf tjat you need for this chorus? ' '

Well, there's the matter of the video but I can get that on my own.
And then there's judging. Think you can be a brutally honest and harsh judge? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:53 am

trolololol i have a lot of typo =)) that's ridiculous orz;;

Well, i can do that if you want Cool oh btw, any youtube account for this chorus? i want to affiliations with this chorus Cool
soren
soren
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 am

Psychedelic wrote:trolololol i have a lot of typo =)) that's ridiculous orz;;

Well, i can do that if you want Cool oh btw, any youtube account for this chorus? i want to affiliations with this chorus Cool

If you think you can do it, I will add you to the list of judges.
Oh, and I'm working on the youtube account. It'll be up soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:06 am

By the way, is the judges include to the forum? or...we just judge the auditioners and that's all? 'A'

sorry, i'm more talkative than usual orz.
soren
soren
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:14 am

Psychedelic wrote:By the way, is the judges include to the forum? or...we just judge the auditioners and that's all? 'A'

sorry, i'm more talkative than usual orz.

No, you guys are included. And don't worry about being talkative. I don't mind it at all.
Oh, and here's the channel:
Here <3

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:23 am

oh, okay then 8D and subscribed as xRothquaP 8>

Well, uh--i can animating, but..yeah, not so pro because i'm new at such things. 8"D mixing--no, because i always use audacity lol 8"D Noise removal, timing, Gverb, change pitch, equalization, and import-export. Bwah 8D;

not pro. booooo for me. orz
soren
soren
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:34 am

Psychedelic wrote:oh, okay then 8D and subscribed as xRothquaP 8>

Well, uh--i can animating, but..yeah, not so pro because i'm new at such things. 8"D mixing--no, because i always use audacity lol 8"D Noise removal, timing, Gverb, change pitch, equalization, and import-export. Bwah 8D;

not pro. booooo for me. orz

Don't worry, I'm not pro either. But it's alright. I'm not asking for anything extremely high quality. We leave that for the actual animators and mixers since there are really talented ones.

And now I must make that video....

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:39 am

Well, you have to 8D good luck!

Btw, i need your skype. LOL
soren
soren
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:47 am

Psychedelic wrote:Well, you have to 8D good luck!

Btw, i need your skype. LOL

Oh, it's nightscapture. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 am

I'll added it soon 8D

Once again, good luck!
soren
soren
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next