Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals (Remaking-- ignore the old thread!)

+24
Sakura
Mitsuru
kasaPUPPY
Penguin
epicninja42
ShadowDancer
jascarly123zo
nagiko145
Yukits
atsushikunx
Hikari-chu
plushiesandblankets
KikiItemri
Samsa
Menolly-hime
FightingForSasuke
UlKi-Kun
DivaDee
PockySama
Skylark
Vivii
FlyingZebra
HakuraSakura
Azure
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals (Remaking-- ignore the old thread!) Empty 【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals (Remaking-- ignore the old thread!)

Post by Azure Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:18 am

I'm remaking this. This is a project I don't want to let die, and I actually want it to go through. There will be some changes from the previous though, and I want you to make sure that you'll stay dedicated throughout the whole project before even ATTEMPTING to join. If you are not accepted, please do not complain or ask me why it has been done. It puts me in an awkward position when people ask me why I didn't accept them. If you have already had a spot in this anime chorus before, you may automatically claim your previous spot without position (if it's still there/open/available), but you also have to accommodate with the new requirements.
Read everything if you want even a choice of getting into here.
If you want to be a singer in this, but not permanently, you can audition as a temporary character, whom will most likely be killed off eventually to create drama and whatnot. Do take note that the time your character will be in this anime is random (it could be from one to five episodes max), so please only audition if you will not be displeased of what amount they will stay.
Also, there's a new skype chat for it, so you will be automatically added and put into the chat by either me or my co-leaders when you are accepted or once you have reclaimed your spots in the thread.

• • ★ ωнαт тнιs ιs ↙ ↙
"Antitheticals" is going to be different from your every day chorus group. Yes, we will still sing songs like normal choruses, but we will do additional things as well. We will be having our own manga and anime! Not only that, but we will also be doing some original songs; we will be writing some and making our own instrumentals for it! Look under the spoiler as to what the anime will be about in short detail of what is already planned.
Spoiler:

• • ★ ρєσρℓє ωє иєєd ↙ ↙
We need singers, of course, and they will be the characters of the anime (seven females and seven males total), which means voice acting is required (but they will be in english). You may not apply to be a singer and choose not to be a character/voice actor. Likewise, you can not apply to be a voice actor/character and not be a singer of the chorus.
We also need an artist (two total) whom can either animate and draw the anime itself to be just as normal animes, or draw art of our characters for regular chorus videos. The anime animator will require hard work and time, so whomever takes this task will probably be our most important person of the group. Artists may not change other people's characters in any way unless you ask for permission from the leader of the chorus (me) and the owner of the character first. Talking with a few members and myself for every episode will be required for episodes. The artist of the anime and the chorus pictures will likely be two different artists, for the one making the anime will most likely be constantly working.
We'll need a mixer (one or two total) for our songs (chorus and self written) and putting our voice acting lines at the right time during the anime episodes. We don't want our character's lips off sync to what we say. One, or both, of the mixers must be able to find the necessary sounds for the anime as well (example; footsteps in high heels, a dog barking, a knock on the door, etc).
An animator (one aside from the one making the anime itself) is in need, but one that is different from the one making the anime art/episodes, and instead animates the videos for our chorus videos.
Lastly, I'll need five people to be my co-leaders. They will be in charge of keeping every one active, making sure that things are turned in on time (unless there's a serious problem with it-- such as the singer getting into an accident), and they will have to be really creative; they will be the ones helping me make the plot more thought out and will have to help me with ideas for episodes of the anime.

• • ★ яєqυιяємєитs ↙ ↙
    All members:
▶ All members must finish things on time for most of the deadlines; a few times they can be late with turning something in if given a good reason. Every thing should mainly be on time though.
▶ All members must be active skype members so I may contact them through there. If they are an extraordinarily great chorus member, contributor, and worker (and I have another way to contact them), I might make an exception.
▶ All members must make sure that they will be dedicated and permanent members; they will not become inactive without notice or for an insanely long amount of time. And they can not just leave if they get bored.
▶ All members must be nice and respect their fellow members! We're all friends, not enemies!
▶ All members must be willing to help us search for any remaining spots when deadline is done if not all spots are taken (such as the anime animator, which will probably be the hardest to find).
▶ Please respect the co-leaders and leader. We are only trying to make things the best for all of us!
    Singers:
▶ Good enough quality on their microphone or headset so that we may hear their voice clearly when voice acting or singing. We're not asking them to buy some super expensive fancy mic; as long as we can hear them fine.
▶ Be able to put emotion into their singing and voice acting, and if not emotion, then make vocals and voice acting pretty. I'd like having both emotion and beauty, but if anything, I'd love emotion moreso.
▶ Singers must be able to do one of the following when it comes to writing songs; make the song's theme/main idea, think of a beat for the song, or make the lyrics.
▶ Singers must make a reference picture for their characters or create a REALLY REALLY descriptive description on every detail.. no one is allowed to copy any ideas from any animes/groups/writers/other members/etc. Every thing must be unique!
    Artists:
▶ They must have samples of their best work when auditioning.
▶ They also must be able to do their best work on any pictures they are doing for the chorus; we don't want anything lazy or sloppy!
▶ Art must be made on a tablet (or made by anything that make it digital artwork), and be colored (or able to be colored).
▶ Artists must be able to draw every one's characters correctly; if anything on the character is to be changed, it must be approved by the character's creator and myself.
▶ If you're the artist in charge of making our anime itself, please know what you're getting yourself into: We're expecting an episode (about 30 minutes or a little less than that) every couple months (three to four). I'm willing to bring the episode time down to twenty minutes minutes though, aside from the opening song and ending song animation. At MOST, I will bring it down to fifteen minutes aside from the opening song and ending song animation, but please do realize that this is my last resort and I would prefer not to go there.
    Animators:
▶ They must not take insanely long. A reasonable time is something we'd like to keep.
▶ Put the right names! I see some choruses that get their names put wrong, and I'm not sure if the singers like it like that. So, please, double check the names if necessary..!
▶ Don't be lazy with your work!
    Co-leaders:
▶ They need to be able to make sure people are active.
▶ They need to make sure that things are turned in one time (unless the singer has a serious problem-- such as the singer getting into an accident).
▶ They need to be creative so that they can help me create ideas for the episodes and a good opening to every one's character.
▶ They need to help me make the plot more thought out, as it is only ideas for the time being.
▶ They need to be intelligent enough to explain their idea, but not use too many confusing words. This is because I am smart, but I can't comprehend the explanation if many complex words are there..
▶ Do NOT audition to be a co-leader if you won't be a co-leader when or if you're not accepted as a singer or something else as well (meaning, do not audition for one if you'll be disappointed when this is the only part you'll get). This also means that you don't have to be a part of the chorus singers, artists, animators, or mixers to be a co-leader.

• • ★ нσω тσ αυdιтισи ↙ ↙
Please simply fill out the form under the spoiler and post it up! If you are applying for more than one thing, please fill out more than one (and make them all separate) so it will give me less confusion.(:
Spoiler:

• • ★ αccєρтєd ↙ ↙
Accepted people are listed here~
Co-Leaders:
→ HakuraSakura
→ FlyingZebra
→ DivaDee
→ Samsa
→ Hikari-chu
→ nightscapture
Singers:
→ Azure/Cheshire
→ HakuraSakura
→ PockySama
→ Menolly-hime
→ KikiItemri
→ Penguin
→ chiE
→ Azura
→ Skylark
→ UlKi-Kun
→ Samsa
→ Yukits
→ kasaPUPPY
→ (boy)
→ (boy)
Temporary Characters/Singers:
(not too many of these will be accepted)
→ Vivii
→ FightingForSasuke
→ Lu
Artists:

Mixers:

Animators:

Instrumentalists:
(For this spot, currently only old instrumentalists can be a part of this for now. I am not looking for instrumentalists until a good amount of this project is ready.)
→ jascarly123zo (flute)

If you were accepted as a singer (whether temporary or permanent), please fill out this character form for the anime so we can start planning! Also, while filling out the form, please look at the character guidelines and make sure to specify at top of the profile whether your character is permanent or temporary.

Spoiler:

• • ★ cнαяαcтєя gυιdєℓιиєs ↙ ↙
Please keep these things in mind while making your characters.
Lights;;
Spoiler:
Miracles;;
Spoiler:

"chiE's character":
"Sakura's":

Last edited by Azure on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 16 times in total
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Singing Alias : Cheshire Posts : 419

Back to top Go down

【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals (Remaking-- ignore the old thread!) Empty Re: 【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals (Remaking-- ignore the old thread!)

Post by Azure Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:18 am

Apologies for the double post. I'd just like to say that I already have ideas for this, so they will most likely be posted here, along with any updates, and the link to the Antitheticals forum, where profiles will eventually be posted, and where ideas for the episodes and whatnot may be discussed. Discussions can also be held in the Antitheticals chat..
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals (Remaking-- ignore the old thread!) Empty Re: 【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals (Remaking-- ignore the old thread!)

Post by HakuraSakura Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 am

I'm HakuraSakura, and I'd like to reclaim my spot as co-leader and singer.

Last edited by HakuraSakura on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingZebra Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:31 am

Hey~
So glad that this is being remade! <3
Um, I was a Co-leader ; w ;
FlyingZebra
FlyingZebra
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : smile. Posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:46 am

Updated thus far.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivii Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Reclaiming my spot as singer. =w=
Vivii
Vivii

Singing Alias : Vivii Posts : 15

https://www.youtube.com/user/XVivian237X

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Alias: Skylark
What are you applying for?:Singer
Samples of your work:
Spice!+voice acting

Ai Kotoba acoustic ver.

Haru no Ringo-string arrange-original lyrics

Skype name: kai.ukigumo
Why do you deserve the role?: Long story short, I grew up with anime and to be involved in a project like this would be a dream come true. Being a voice actor is a dream of mine and I studdied Japanese to be able to voice act properly for my covers. I know what it's like to have people who are not dedicated in a group and I will not be like that without a reason: either I'm terribly ill or my mic died .____.b
Any questions?: Would you let me know if you need any help? Even if I don't get in, I'd still like to help if I can~
Other: Nothing yet~

Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Im really glad that this project will go on ^^
Reclaim singing spot~
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : けら Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by DivaDee Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Uh;;; I may be auditioning for singer later on when I cover more songs. I hope that is okay, if not I will just audition for the below.

Alias: Dee
What are you applying for?: Co-Leader
Samples of your work: vvvvv Question area.
Skype name: deedango
Why do you deserve the role?: I am very.. committed to getting things done. I never procrastinate, But if things take longer with me, it means that I am currently working 100% too make it the best I can. I always put choruses before anything. ( Except for family, of course. ) I also make time in my daily schedule to get these things done. I wouldn't call this feeling of mine committed.. more like a passion. For me, everything rolls along straight or it just can't happen. I believe in hard work and that if you do not work hard, you do not fulfill your roll. ( Ex. If you have a very important roll in a chorus/project, if you do not work your fullest, you have failed your job as that roll. ) I like to remind people about their lines. I do not know why, but I just do. It makes me feel glad that I have that roll because I get to help make the chorus/project better by reminding. I am not also serious all of the time, while getting work done, I like to have fun as well and goof around. I really do not like being serious and mean, but if I have too, I will. Anything to get it done. I spend my time wisely and planned-out.
Another reason(s): I listen to everybody. Not just one person. If there were any suggestions, I listen to the given suggestion(s) ( I like to encourage people to give suggestions. Everyone gets a portion of the project! ). I don't think it's fair to just listen to one person's idea and ignore the other's ( I also like to combine ideas! I love to be creative!). I also like constructive criticism. I am not afraid to hear ideas that could improve my singing/leading/animating/mixing/etc. better then it is at this moment. I think it is more of a blessing that I would get the criticism, well, because it can help me improve. I also like to give constructive criticism. I always ask before, though. Making 100% sure that the person receiving the criticism was prepared to receive it. ( Because, you know, it hurts some people without the giver knowing it. )
sorry! I was rambling! oTL.
Any questions?: Yes! Uhm, for the sample of works, what would I put there for auditioning for co-leader?
Other: I think that is all! Thank you very much for coming up with such a creative idea!

Last edited by DivaDee on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : so. many. errors. orz.)
DivaDee
DivaDee
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ディー Posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Skylark wrote:...
Accepted.
DivaDee wrote:
Accepted. Don't worry about the sample part, since you're auditioning for a co-leader. ^^ As for auditioning for a singer, I recommend doing it soon, as the population of female yt singers seems to be considerably bigger and thus they might audition and be accepted before you finish. o:

EDITED: Updated list thus far.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by UlKi-Kun Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Alias: ウlKi

What are you applying for?: Singer

Skype name: ulki-kun

Why do you deserve the role?: Well... It's cuz i loved the idea, it sounds so... creative, and well i like creative things /headshoot. Anyways I'm always up for new things and I'm give all i can give for those things. And last thing Sing and Act are the things that make me feel happy, make me run away of the sad reality of the world... And well i just love it~ (sorry for the bad english =w=)

Any questions?: Will we create the personality of our characters? @ 3@

Other: Nothing~

Job Samples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbl1CTQS90w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4M5kKrC2CQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOx2LYT_49g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7D4wJFBqz0
UlKi-Kun
UlKi-Kun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ウlKi Posts : 106

https://www.youtube.com/user/75ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 pm

UlKi-Kun wrote:...
Accepted. And, yes, you will be creating the personality for your own character. c: It's all your own creativity.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by FightingForSasuke Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Alias: Kai
Samples of your work:
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/3LQ1NVaQ/Kai_Glow.html
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/2mBMEAYx/Kai_Rinne.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbJyBV0TK9k
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/oHP2cTAb/ponponpon.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpPGaK9LF4s

Skype name:fightingforsasuke
Why do you deserve the role?: I love these kinds of thing and by love I meant my life revolves around it ^o^ I have no real life so doing these kinds of things is my life. I'm always active in what I do and I'm extremely obsessed with these things *seriously you can ask anyone in my family or my close friends lol* I love working with people and this seems extremely fun!! I'll be epically dedicated if you pick me I promise sweet and if this helps... I love you Te-he!
Any questions?: not really blue luv
Other: I can also mix and animate for back up or whatever... but I'm not auditioning for them specifically
FightingForSasuke
FightingForSasuke
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Kai Posts : 271

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/FightingForSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Alias:
★menolly
What are you applying for?:
singer.
Samples of your work:
egomama
ashita kuru hi
sunshine girl
old draft 'demo' of multiple songs
Skype name:
menono. (<-- with the period as well)
Why do you deserve the role?:
hmmn. i'm good at working with others and coming up with ideas and implementing them into things. singing and VA work are two of my very dear passions, and being able to do them both regularly within one group seems like a dream come true. i work very hard and if there's ever a time i might be late, i let people know in advance and tell them why. /// i like to have fun and make friends, definitely, but i also enjoy getting things done and marvelling at the works created.
Any questions?
o///o do you want voice acting samples? lol. /half-joking
Other:
i just wanted to commend you for such an idea! an animating artist will definitely be hard to find. good luck to you and everyone else, and even if i'm not accepted, i'll be looking forward to everything you guys do! ♥
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Singing Alias : ★menolly Posts : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsa Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Samsa here, re-claiming his Co-Leader and Singer spots.
Samsa
Samsa

Singing Alias : tragedy / トラジヂ Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiItemri Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Alias: 危機
What are you applying for?: SInger
Samples of your work: Kyun! Vampire Girl
Cantarella
SPICE
Still Alive
Skype name: KikiItemri
Why do you deserve the role?: I love singing, and it has been a part of my life ever since I can remember, as I pour my haert and soul into everything I do. I love singing with others and learning from their experiences, and being exposed to new songs, genres, and opportunities. I am a very hard worker and very dedicated to anything I put my mind to, and I strive to make everything I do the best it can be. I love helping others who love to sing, offering tips on how to improve, since everyone can learn something sometimes. If anything comes up and I am unable to get something in on time, I will always let the appropriate people know as soon as I can and then get what I owe in as soon as I can. I am always willing to work with others and accept criticisms in order to improve. I have also been doing some amateur voice acting for the past two years, working with other AVAs, and producing a few clips of my own. I love voice acting as it helps me delve deeper into the series as well as the character as I connect with who they are. I enjoy the challenge of conveying the right emotions through the character's words, and I love being able to see the final product.
Any questions?: Should I include my voice acting demo reel?
Other: I am also a translyricist and scripter, so if you are in need of any of those, I will offer my services. Smile

Last edited by KikiItemri on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
KikiItemri
KikiItemri
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 危機 (Crisis) Posts : 191

https://www.youtube.com/KikiItemri

Back to top Go down

Post by plushiesandblankets Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:53 pm

uhm.. a little piece of advice. making one whole episode with only one animator within three to four months is kind of impossible. i would recommend finding way more than one.

plushiesandblankets
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari-chu Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:54 am

I'd like to reclaim my spot as co-leader, and I'm going to audition for singer (since I didn't make it last time).
Hikari-chu
Hikari-chu

Singing Alias : Hikari Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by atsushikunx Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:28 am

Alias: 淳くん atsushikun
Samples of your work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzWWPTARSo8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhzsApI5WE8
http://soundcloud.com/atsushi-kun/risky-game
Skype name: iSleepaholic
Why do you deserve the role?: I will be very committed. and I do work quite quickly if I do say so myself. I will get things in on time to the best of my ability, and if i can't, I will tell in advance and give a reason why. I've never really tried voice acting before but I definitely will try my best! I'm ready to try something new. Besides, the story sounds really interesting and I really want to see how it turns out. I am also interested in helping write the story for the anime/manga. uwu
I also know various languages. not sure how that could help but maybe if we have to translate it things. or anything.
(I'm not very good at selling myself, am I)
Any questions?: nope none yet.
Other: not sure.
atsushikunx
atsushikunx
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 淳くん Posts : 138

http://flavors.me/atsushikun

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukits Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Alias: Yukits

Samples of your work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fch5geyHBmg&feature=youtu.be
(Hajimari no Chronicle)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u77ozkX3tME&feature=youtu.be
(Tokyo Teddy Bear Short Ver.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2rzVas2U-E&feature=youtu.be
(Egomama)

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/mZX9SI0B/Ishidatami_no_Akaki_Akuma_for_.html?
(Ishidatami no Akaki Akuma)

Extra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yu8ip_5Cn0
You can ignore it if you want. It's an old cover and the quality is... low. But I played a lot of roles in this song, singing as 5 characters, since this song tells Snow White's story. Just a bonus XD

Skype name: yukits.laurant
Why do you deserve the role?: Well, I just LOVED the idea. Seriously, it's fantastic. I've always wanted to participate in a project like this one. I'm addicted on creating stories and characters and mix it with music? Awesome. It would be awesome if I could join this project, I would be so excited. By the way, I'm used to singing while playing a role, since I cover Sound Horizon songs (and their songs tell stories, each song with a character). I must improve, of course, but this is something I can do!

Any questions? Not yet.

Other: Even if I do not pass, I would be happy to see this group's works. So good luck, people!
Yukits
Yukits
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Yukits Posts : 177

http://horizonseekers.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nagiko145 Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Alias: Namu
What are you applying for?: singer/voice actress
Samples of your work:
眠り姫
My dearest[ENGLISH]
The Everlasting Guilty crown[ENGLISH]
Voice acting Demo

Skype name: nagiko145
Why do you deserve the role?: I really like musical anime and it would be really fun to be in a production like this one. I have met many anime voice actors before and they have given me tips on how to improve my voice acting skills. I'm also trying to get into the VAing career so I'm trying to apply for as much voice acting auditions I can as they say, "when there is an open door, go for it".Aside from audition for fan projects, I had audition for an anime dubbing company before. As for singing, I've always sang and I really love it. I think it is a way of expressing one's feelings. I also play musical instruments such as bass guitar and soprano recorder.
Any questions?: Nope :3
Other:
If you guys needs any help on English versions of songs, I'm pretty good at writing them.
nagiko145
nagiko145
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Jen/Namu Posts : 181

https://www.youtube.com/user/nagiko145

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Menolly-hime wrote:...
Accepted~ Please begin thinking about your character and filling out the character profile. Don't forget to check the guidelines. ;P I don't need voice acting samples unless you want to give them to me. xD
KikiItemri wrote:...
Accepted. c: Please begin thinking about your character and filling out the character profile. Don't forget to check the guidelines. And, you don't have to include your voice acting demo, but I would still love to hear it! ^^
plushiesandblankets wrote:uhm.. a little piece of advice. making one whole episode with only one animator within three to four months is kind of impossible. i would recommend finding way more than one.
I've already thought about this, but unfortunately, if there is more than one animator, then their will be different art styles throughout the series. Unless they can work with very similar art styles, I don't think it would be a good idea to accept more than one.
Yukits wrote:...
Acceptedd! :3 Please begin thinking about your character and filling out the character profile. Don't forget to check the guidelines. And thanks for the comments. xD I wanted to create and anime chorus, so I just HAD to think of some idea of how to intertwine singing with an anime idea.

As for every one who has reclaimed their spots, it has been updated along with the new singers.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiItemri Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:34 am

Thank you so much for accepting me! My voice acting demo can be found at the link below. It's old, but it does show some of the basic skills I have.

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?60295-KikiItemri-s-Fall-2010-Demo-Reel&highlight=

*starts thinking and planning my character*
KikiItemri
KikiItemri
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 危機 (Crisis) Posts : 191

https://www.youtube.com/KikiItemri

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:27 am

Okay don't mind me adding the new singers into the chat 8D !!! Welcome to the crew ! Can't wait to meet and talk to the new additions Happiness

Re-Edit:

SAOO... I WAS JUST WONDERING...
Yukits wrote:
Skype name: yukits.laurant
^This didn't quite work for me sao if there's nothing wrong with the name can u please add me ?
Skype yukiipichiesama
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukits Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Thanks for accepting me! I was not added on the chat yet D:
Yukits
Yukits
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Yukits Posts : 177

http://horizonseekers.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next