Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3

+26
himawarihanabi
Naminyl
TheWinglessTenshi
AkinaLen.02
Shuya
SweetHolly
DivaDee
micelle
erio
FSH
yamiRic
Satu Sora
BaiiTenshii
rankurogane
12enma12
ryodo
Shiki
Chiroyo
Sakura
KyuaLoveSaku
passiontwinkie
hakusan
Skylark
Haine
Aoko
Omlette
30 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

[FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3 - Page 9 Empty Re: [FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3

Post by micelle Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Thank you. I'm happy I made it.

Wow... you're right. It looks cool! Kamina
micelle
micelle
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : micelle Posts : 206

https://www.youtube.com/user/micelle

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3 - Page 9 Empty Re: [FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3

Post by Sakura Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Can't wait kyo <3
and yes, the layout is really pretty ^^
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Oh, could I PM a text message as well? If it's not too late.

The layout IS very pretty and gives off a really soft and happy feeling. [FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3 - Page 9 641784

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Of course you still can! I will wait for you<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Thank you! Honestly, I had no idea what to write. -sigh-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:15 pm

I want to thank everyone for your support. I coukld finish the animation and hope you like it. It's actually not what I really wanted but yeah XD (Many of you already know I am never satisfied with my own works 8D) So here is the video:

Thank you so much for joining this chorus! You made it really special and I think this year will be a totally great year *A* I am so happy and as I mentioned in my first post, this will help me a lot! I can't wait to do a chorus next year again 8D♥

I can't thank you enough, really. So proud of you all! You did a great job and yeah. I don't really know what to say more, I am just so hyper at the moment. Mwah, I should end this, before it is getting as long as the describtion box! :'D

Just, thank you. It means a lot to me~
I love you all >w<♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:26 pm

I LOVE YOU TOO KYOOOOOOO!!!! ;u;
you amazing girl ♥
the chorus is amazingggggg! everything since the mixing to the animation and that long description gave it that final touch! ♥ ahaha
thanks for doing this chorus, it really meant a lot ♥
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Thank you so so so much, Lu-chan!♥ So glad you like it, it means a lot to me ;A; /hugs And thanks for your comment. "Chiru and his harem", I laughed so hard HAHAHA 8'DD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:15 pm

ahahah you're very welcome *0*
(only saying the truth ahaha)
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:20 pm

How lovely~
A million thanks for this chorus and Kyo! I feel so proud to have been a part of this. [FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3 - Page 9 641784

Back to top Go down

Post by chiharu96 Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Thx 4 letting me sing with all ya guys Happiness

Happy new year!!!

And thx 4 mixing and animating a amazing video kyo Happiness
chiharu96
chiharu96
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Miyuki/shigeru Posts : 1328

https://www.youtube.com/user/carolineyu123?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Thanks for letting me sing with you all and I hope to do the same next year! <3
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chii Posts : 1060

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrXxWjpI_-tTLPW84GaYPQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Post by micelle Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:14 am

It was really beautiful! I never thought it would turn out like that. The mixing was very well done... and I like the video as well it's simple but very refreshing. Bravo! I\'m In Love..

Anyway, I would like to get this chance to thank you for letting me be a part of this. I enjoyed it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! shy
micelle
micelle
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : micelle Posts : 206

https://www.youtube.com/user/micelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiroyo Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Ehhhh? it's finished? *A* it's so ... <3 I'm so sorry my part was not very contributive OTL

But you did amazing putting it together ;u; <3 Thanks so much~
Chiroyo
Chiroyo
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : ちろよ/Chiroyo Posts : 911

http://www.chiroyo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9