Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3

+26
himawarihanabi
Naminyl
TheWinglessTenshi
AkinaLen.02
Shuya
SweetHolly
DivaDee
micelle
erio
FSH
yamiRic
Satu Sora
BaiiTenshii
rankurogane
12enma12
ryodo
Shiki
Chiroyo
Sakura
KyuaLoveSaku
passiontwinkie
hakusan
Skylark
Haine
Aoko
Omlette
30 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3 - Page 6 Empty Re: [FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3

Post by Sakura Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:47 am

^ same ;u;
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3 - Page 6 Empty Re: [FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3

Post by chiharu96 Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 am

3 days left Shocked Gonna try my best Crying
chiharu96
chiharu96
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Miyuki/shigeru Posts : 1328

https://www.youtube.com/user/carolineyu123?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:32 pm

I know, stupid school stuff ;c Mmh, if people can't learn the whole song until the 10th maybe you could record only the last part of the song?

"arigatou sayonara
hitokoto ga ienai
ima dake de ii watashi ni yuuki o
"ano ne--"
iikaketa kuchibiru kimi to no kyori wa zero
......ima dake wa naite ii yo ne
mou kotoba wa iranai
onegai gyutto shiteite

rainen no imagoro ni wa
donna watashi ga ite
donna kimi ga iru no kana"

I'd be glad if many people could sing at least the last part~ I am sure it would sound great and really heart-warming if many people sung at the end ^=^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:27 pm

ok dear, but i'll still try to do the whole song! <3
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by chiharu96 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:26 pm

no way! i'm gonna use full time ( even schooltime ) 2 learn that song and sing exactly the same day. chinatsu wants 2 sing it 2 and we'll train day and night Annoyed
chiharu96
chiharu96
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:51 am

I'm sorry, but is it ok if I send my vocals by Saturday? Or does it have to be on wednesday? If so, I'll try my best to send it tomorrow Sweat
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chii Posts : 1060

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrXxWjpI_-tTLPW84GaYPQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:02 pm

I know I'm might be pushing but..can I give you my lines till the weekend(max)? ;u;

I really want to sing the hole song!!! But.. I have exam on Thursday..
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:15 pm

You are all so lovely ;A;<3 Ganbatte ne! It's okay if you send me your lines by saturday or sunday! I didn't notice that the 10th wasn't on a weekend, stupid Kyo >///<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Thank you very much dear ;u; <3333
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by chiharu96 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:52 am

chiharu96
chiharu96
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:32 am

Hey! I made it Happiness (But there's some places in the vocal I may have sung wrong, but just cut that part off Sweat )

~ Nickname: Chinatsu96
~ Singing-Alias: Chii (Don't think I'll take kanji this time)
~ YTChannel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Chinatsu1996?feature=mhee
~ Picture: http://www.zerochan.net/832986 or http://www.zerochan.net/726236
~ Lines: http://www.4shared.com/audio/RCp2tchx/When_the_first_love_ends_China.html?
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Blind Duets Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:50 am

Thank you two!<3 I'll listen to your lines and update the first post later!

@Chinatsu and Chiharu: Do you two happen to be somehow related.... like, twins? I just wondered because you two share the same birthday and that stuff 8D

And thank you for your PMs with the messages! I'll give detailed information to this later, so, if there is something you want to change by the time I will announce everything that is related to the messages at the end of the video, feel free to change~

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:58 am

@ KyoH.: Actually, Me and Chiharu are twins, so you're right Ha...ha... I dunno, maybe you can hear that we have about the same voices or? Happy Go Lucky
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Blind Duets Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 pm

You can just call me Kyo, it's alright! :D Ah okay. I know pretty many twins now, all on YTC :D I didn't listen to the lines yet, but I will def do so soon! Still think twins often do sound alike~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Finally found time to record!
http://www.box.net/shared/qn21dynmg0oitzupzkah

Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to change my picture, but if it's not wintry enough, the previous ones fine. [FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3 - Page 6 196582
http://www.zerochan.net/424956

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Thank you, Shira! I'll listen to your lines and update the first post when I come back from school later the day :D

And picture will be changed, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by KiichigoShinku Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:56 pm

this still open Surprised
KiichigoShinku
KiichigoShinku
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Kiichigo Shinku Posts : 136

https://www.youtube.com/user/Saridim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 am

You can still participate! I'll extend the deadline to 5 some more days, the 15th, so please record as soon as possible!~~

Back to top Go down

Post by KiichigoShinku Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Alright! I should be able to record it tomorrow;D
KiichigoShinku
KiichigoShinku
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Kiichigo Shinku Posts : 136

https://www.youtube.com/user/Saridim

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWinglessTenshi Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Same here! At the very least, the last verse ;w; *Fails so hard*
TheWinglessTenshi
TheWinglessTenshi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Ciege (攻囲) Posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:57 pm

GOD DAMN IT!
Tomorrow...TOMORROW!!! Annoyed
I'll record everything tomorrow, i'm sure i'll make...it..? Crying
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:15 pm

No need to rush over things<3 I can still wait for you all, so don't be worried! Since I am doing everything, mixing and animeting, I kinda can plan how fast I have to do things myself, so I don't have to pressure others :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:32 pm

O--ok ;u;
Oh!
I can help you mix if you wish... >////<
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Aww thank you! If I need some help, I'll ask you<3 But you'll most likely just have to listen to my mixed and give me your opinion on it~~ *=*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Ok, count with me then ^^
<3
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next