Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Synchronicity Part 2

2 posters

Go down

Synchronicity Part 2 Empty Synchronicity Part 2

Post by IceQueen975 Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 pm

So I decided to word-dump, really. This was written durning the length of Synchronicity Part 2, thus why it's short.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped on the soft sand of the moonlight-colored beach. The rocks were masses of smooth black. Though the ceremony was over, I wished to give thanks to the Goddess Selene personally. I opened my mouth and began to sing, sing with all my might, with all my heart, not carring if I woke up all of Crete. Twisting and turning, my body still warm and lithe from the ceremony.

I was light. I was shadow. I was air. I was water. I sang, knowing my voice wasn't deserving of anyone's ear, but I still sang. I still danced. I still prayed for my siren friend's joy in Hades.

"Beautiful." I voice said. I stopped and looked to see a thin, blond, male youth. "No, please, keep singing. Keep dancing. I'm sorry to interrupt." I closed my eyes and began to sing my wordless song again, began to sway to music only I herd.

Suddenly, I felt stong, gentle hands take mine as the blond youth joined me. His movments matched mine flawlessly. I opened my eyes, looking into his own blue orbs in shock. They smiled at me under the moonlight while I sang. I wasn't sure how long we sang and danced, but I knew I would never forget the calm I felt.

-------------------

"Icy, you ready to practice?" Len asked, shaking me a bit. I opened my eyes and looked into his familiar bright blue ones.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

Last edited by IceQueen975 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling. ^^;)
IceQueen975
IceQueen975
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Icy, Flair Posts : 198

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueen975?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Synchronicity Part 2 Empty Re: Synchronicity Part 2

Post by TerraBunny Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:12 pm

this is pretty cool, for a story, in fact, i made a drawing that goes with my post of the song, Black Rock Shooter, "As her partner, Red Rock Shooter and Black Rock Shooter were tasked with the protection of CyberSpace from the evil Dead Master, with his Sword of Light, his Rock Cannon, and his partner, Black Rock Shooter by his side, Terra's journey to protect CyberSpace begins now...." What do you think of the character description?
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Terra Posts : 74

http://vocaheart.wbs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IceQueen975 Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:03 pm

I like it! It's sounds very interesting and I would love to read it! Smile
IceQueen975
IceQueen975
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 pm

But i havent made the entire story up yet, im still thinkingof the lines to write
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by IceQueen975 Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:41 pm

XD Keep going!
IceQueen975
IceQueen975
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Synchronicity Part 2 Empty Weird ideas based off dreams

Post by TerraBunny Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:50 pm

If you join the VAA, Ill follow you, wherever you go

We can think of some lines for the story there

Plus i have been thinking of crazy KH related ideas lately in my dreams

Map Song: Your dicision
Battle Music: Black Rock Shooter (Instrumental)

I dreamt that Sora, Donald, and Goofy went to the park on Destiny Island, and noticed a big, blue star with a circle surrounding it, it glows so bright that it transports the 3 to CyberSpace. There, they see the 2 warriors fighting back a mysterious thing, but what they didnt know is that they were Heartless. So the 3 then interveined when they were going to kill the Heartless that surrounded them. But Black Rock Shooter didnt know the meaning of "helping othes out in times of trouble", neither did Red Rock Shooter, and they thought that the 3 were also servents of Dead Master, which resulted in a battle against them,... after the battle, the 2 were exhausted from the fighting, so Sora decided to set up camp to help them heal, the next morning the 2 woke up, not knowing what happened, then they remembered that the 3 have bested them in combat, so they decided to join them, in exchange for them helping the 2 defeat Dead Master, and saving CyberSpace. With that done, the 5 encountered yet more Heartless, but BRS and RRS wanted to be in the battle to discuse a new type of Limits, the "3-Way Limits", this can only be done if the 2 required party members are in the party. The Triple-Work Limit requires both Black Rock Shooter and Red Rock Shooter to be in the party. The ability that BRS and RRS must have active to use this is Data Overburst. The 3 utilizes all avalible weapons that they have, even Sora gets a Rock Cannon. The Commands: Lunar Blade: perform a slash 3 times in different directions; and Rock Cannon: Fires a powerul cannon that shoots 20 bullets in a second. When 4 commands have been imputted, the Finisher, Omega Lunar Cannon becomes avalible, Which the 3 will then perform Lunar Blade in a triangle formation, then after a few seconds, the 3 then perform Rock Cannon in a pyramid shape, each saying a word in the finisher, then fires the cannons at the same time, disintigrating anything that stands in their range, then Red Rock Shooter lands first, saying "Is that it?", Sora lands next, saying "IDK, what do you think Black Rock Shooter?", and finally, Black Rock Shooter lands, with an explosion in the background, she says "They are defeated." With the fight done, Black Rock Shooter then tells the 3, "Learn this new power well, and you will never be defeated". With the new power, the 5 then enter Dead Master's domain, and as they enter, Dead Master says "I see that you made it this far Black Rock Shooter, same with you Red Rock Shooter." As she finished her sentence, BRS then says "Dead Master, we came to stop your plan once for all!" And as she finishes, Dead Master asks "So who's the new meat? They look like their prosessers arent wired correctly.." Sora interrupts her, and says "Why you..." in an anger tone. As the Dead Master charges towards the party, the battle finally begins. What she didnt know, was that the 5 were more powerful than she ever knew.. And once it was too late for regrets, Sora, BRS, and RRS all jumped into the sky to perform the Limit that they learned a moment ago, the Triple-Work, when Dead Master saw what was going on, Donald and Goofy held her in place while the 3 activated the Limit, and when the time was right, as the 3 charged into her, the other 2 let go, and jump out of the way. With the battle finished, as the Dead Master is about to fall to her death, BRS ran to her, and braced her from falling, this is because her friend was posessed by Dead Master. As the Dead Master was ripped out of the girls soul, the entity fell to its death, and the girl was saved, peace was finally restored in CyberSpace. One thing was left to do, seal CyberSpace's keyhole. And as the task of the protecters was completed, Black Rock Shooter's Rock Cannon started to glow, as well as Red Rock Shooter's, this was a sign that the keyhole was appearing. Sora asks the 2 to hold their cannons high into the air as he prepares to seal the keyhole. With the cannons held high, the camera then moves in front of Sora as with KH2, the crown symbol appeared on the ground beneath his feet, as the sky darkened, a light shot right out of the cannons, revealing the keyhole to Sora, he then points the Keyblade at the keyhole, and fires the sealing beam to lock the keyhole and prevent the Heartless from entering the keyhole, and devowers the world's heart. With the keyhole sealed, the 2 then asked what happened. Sora replied "A new pathway has opened up, and that means that it was time for us to go." Red Rock Shooter then says "We will stay here and keep the place safe for your return." Sora then replies with "Thanks, we'll be back as soon as you give us any updates on the protection." Black Rock Shooter then says "We will, dont you worry about us, we can hold our own for now." With the gateway to Destiny Island finally open, the 3 said "Goodbye, until next time."

Last edited by TerraBunny on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : discused about dream)
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by IceQueen975 Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Sounds interesting. It would also be interesting to see how you write this!

What's VAA?
IceQueen975
IceQueen975
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Voice Acting Allience

A group of Youtubers who have a talent for voice acting

And Im agreeing with your slogan, Singing Better... One Song At A Time!

I like it, so much that im trying any means to sing Black Rock Shooter as close to perfect as I can!
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by IceQueen975 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Go for it! Do your best! Improve and have confidence in yourself! Smile
IceQueen975
IceQueen975
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:20 am

with the useage of NND's videoes, we can outsing them in any song with more people,but we cant outsing them in Melt, they have a 100 people chorus vid
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by IceQueen975 Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:24 pm

.... don't tempt me to prove you wrong... =x
IceQueen975
IceQueen975
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:09 pm

They have a 100 people chorus for that! You know i wouldn't, not after all that you have done for the forum, in fact, im having a suprise rehearsal of Black Rock Shooter on Skype tommorrow, if you want to, you can join in too.

Last edited by TerraBunny on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : reasoning)
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by IceQueen975 Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Ooh, fun! I'd love to hear you.

Wait, what have I done for the forum? Hyper I just got here. Razz
IceQueen975
IceQueen975
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 am

Telling interesting stories that motivates a persons dream for music, giving them the courage to broaden their horizions and see the world as it is now. Thats what I sense in you, a passion with stories combined with music, I mean it got me motivated to music a lot more than I thought I would. Your story, I sense a lot of passion and desire in it, the stuff of music and courage.

Courage is the magic the makes dreams into reality. Never let the dream die.
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by IceQueen975 Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Aww, thanks. I'm so glad I'm inspiring you so much and make you feel the magic I've felt in stories and music since I was little.
IceQueen975
IceQueen975
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down