Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[ OPEN ] Shikiori no Hane ( Seasonal Feather ) [ Drop & Go Massive Chorus ]

+14
shinouyuki
margomundo
cloudyspan
Kimoicchi
yuriques
Riyumi
Lennessia
Tsurumon
ramenaddict22
Aeon
Kotori
Catalyst
NOKiE
Chinatsu96
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[ OPEN ] Shikiori no Hane ( Seasonal Feather ) [ Drop & Go Massive Chorus ] Empty [ OPEN ] Shikiori no Hane ( Seasonal Feather ) [ Drop & Go Massive Chorus ]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:42 pm

Helloz, helloz ( I'm starting a lot of projects that I shouldn't be doing but oh well 8D ) It's me, Shinano again, and this time I'd just like to do a massive chorus of drop and go of Seasonal Flower! It's a lovely song with such a sad story to it Puppy Eyes and once again Len dies in it agian QAQ

Ahem, anyways, xD the basic idea of drop and go is u fill out the form, post ur raws, and go 8'D NEAT IDEA RIGHT? //slapped Tho I do require that if u sign up to be part of this massive chorus then plz do try to even out the number of singers for each side for this song. I won't ask for specific numbers, but just post and go and I'll mix and slap the vid and upload that's it 8D //shot

Please Note:

If u plan to do Len's part, then yes, plz do ATTEMPT harmonies for his part of the song, I can try to create a harmo ref but...do try to do harmos for Len's part since the whole song of Len singing ( majority of it that is ) is just him harmo till the end where he makes everything so emotional and like Puppy Eyes #sobsincorner Also, girls can be guys and guys can be girls //shot U can be both xD Just make sure u mention it so I know ovob

[ EDIT ]
Harmo Guide ( Provided by Catalyst ): https://app.box.com/s/huk6un1cymswswycl3i7

There is no deadline to this, I'll keep going till I find a number I like XD

Have fun and I look forward to mixing this :D

Forum
Part ( Len or Rin or both ):
Alias:
YT:
Raw:

Off Vocal
Spoiler:

On Vocal
Spoiler:

Lyrics
Spoiler:

List of accepted lines:
鶴門 ( Len )
NOKiE ( Len )
Catalyst ( Rin )
Lenessia ( Rin )
Yuki ( Rin )
キモイ ( Len )
igo ( Len )
kanayamiko ( Len )
Margo ( Both )
Shana ( Rin )
Riyumi ( Rin )
Me-chan ( Both )

Last edited by Shinano15 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

[ OPEN ] Shikiori no Hane ( Seasonal Feather ) [ Drop & Go Massive Chorus ] Empty Re: [ OPEN ] Shikiori no Hane ( Seasonal Feather ) [ Drop & Go Massive Chorus ]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:28 pm

teARS ARE FLOWINFG WOWOWOW
also i will sign up for this :-D
ill send the raws asap- and i guess i'll sing rin's part;;

Back to top Go down

[ OPEN ] Shikiori no Hane ( Seasonal Feather ) [ Drop & Go Massive Chorus ] Empty Re: [ OPEN ] Shikiori no Hane ( Seasonal Feather ) [ Drop & Go Massive Chorus ]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Just a quick bump before this withers away \o\

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:29 am

I'll join this just need to learn the song (and I can go both if you need a Len, but I'd like to sing Rin too u v u)

EDIT: DIES FROM HIGH NOTES ON RIN AND LOW NOTES ON LEN *coughs blood*
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chii Posts : 1060

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrXxWjpI_-tTLPW84GaYPQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Post by NOKiE Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:28 pm

OMO. I WAS ALREADY LEARNING THIS SONG BEFOREAKSDFLHSDf--
I just never cared to remember the title//slapped

I would certainly love to join, but I do need a harmony guide for Len's part |'D
I could do Rin as well, but I'm verylazyandsomuchsinging...//crawlsaway
NOKiE
NOKiE
Talkative

Singing Alias : NOKiE Posts : 338
Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/TBNOKiE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:30 pm

NOKiE wrote:OMO. I WAS ALREADY LEARNING THIS SONG BEFOREAKSDFLHSDf--
I just never cared to remember the title//slapped

I would certainly love to join, but I do need a harmony guide for Len's part |'D
I could do Rin as well, but I'm verylazyandsomuchsinging...//crawlsaway

I haven't been able to get the harmo guide. I'll have to ask someone to do it for me if they're okay with it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Chinatsu96 wrote:I'll join this just need to learn the song (and I can go both if you need a Len, but I'd like to sing Rin too u v u)

EDIT: DIES FROM HIGH NOTES ON RIN AND LOW NOTES ON LEN *coughs blood*

Yes lol xD the range on this is like crazy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by NOKiE Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Shinano15 wrote:I haven't been able to get the harmo guide. I'll have to ask someone to do it for me if they're okay with it

No worries. I'll just work on the main lines for now. Happy
NOKiE
NOKiE
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:05 pm

Just a little bump up before it dies 8'D

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:34 am

Do you need the harmo guide? I have one here 8D
https://app.box.com/s/huk6un1cymswswycl3i7

EDIT: Same link, updated file cuz it's missing the first part. It starts at 0:38

Last edited by Catalyst on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Singing Alias : Catalyst Posts : 374

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:02 pm

Catalyst wrote:Do you need the harmo guide? I have one here 8D
https://app.box.com/s/huk6un1cymswswycl3i7
It starts at 2:20

AMG U'RE SUCH A LIFE SAVER Q AAQ THANK U SO MUCH!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Just a quick bump q7q now have harmo for Len part :'D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotori Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Holy crap Rin's range @ @;;; I'll give this a try... though I'll apologize in advance if the high note sounds screechy oTL;;;;

Kotori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Kotori wrote:Holy crap Rin's range @ @;;; I'll give this a try... though I'll apologize in advance if the high note sounds screechy oTL;;;;

Oh no, no! Plz feel free to post :'D I'm still trying to get other ppl to sing this massive chorus, but don't wrry abut ur high notes being to screechy >v<

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:51 pm

I'm gonna do Rin too :3
I have 80% of the lines done, I guess I'll finish the rest next week OuO
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:04 pm

such a beautiful song ;A; *cries a river of tears* But.. My only chance to record this would be tomorrow --er... today-- if I can manage to learn it in time DX
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:21 pm

that's okay I don't have an exact deadline so don't worry abut it >v<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:42 pm

just a little bump before it dies :'D

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:20 am

Uhmm, I'm still trying to sing the high tones, cries, I might be able to send it around next week, but we'll see OTL
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chii Posts : 1060

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrXxWjpI_-tTLPW84GaYPQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Chinatsu96 wrote:Uhmm, I'm still trying to sing the high tones, cries, I might be able to send it around next week, but we'll see OTL

that's okay, no rushing here >v< still waiting on more ppl to drop their lines 8'D

Back to top Go down

Post by ramenaddict22 Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:01 am

here's another harmony guide for len's part that's synced to the music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6lqiFCCUO8

this song is beautiful, have fun auditioning!
ramenaddict22
ramenaddict22
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : exe Posts : 93

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/ramenaddict22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurumon Thu May 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Hey~! are you still searching for singer? I want to join~! Especially when it is Hitoshizuku-P's song!
Btw, Len's isn't died in there, Len is Recovered from his sickness but Rin is transformed into Crane again due of losing al of her feathers. (It is originanly because her identity is discovered by her husband )

Part ( Len or Rin or both ): Len~! 
Alias: 鶴門
YT: channel/UCqvyyiRGabaeQrqmEkSArcA

Raw: www-mediafire-com/?xlvtsdxrz3wdul3 (P.s: I'm using the harmonies that are on UST, so... well, I'm tone deaf and I'm new member here, so I can't give link, so change the ' - ' into' . ')
Tsurumon
Tsurumon
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Chrysta Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Tsurumon wrote:Hey~! are you still searching for singer? I want to join~! Especially when it is Hitoshizuku-P's song!
Btw, Len's isn't died in there, Len is Recovered from his sickness but Rin is transformed into Crane again due of losing al of her feathers. (It is originanly because her identity is discovered by her husband )

Part ( Len or Rin or both ): Len~! 
Alias: 鶴門
YT: channel/UCqvyyiRGabaeQrqmEkSArcA

Raw: www-mediafire-com/?xlvtsdxrz3wdul3 (P.s: I'm using the harmonies that are on UST, so... well, I'm tone deaf and I'm new member here, so I can't give link, so change the ' - ' into' . ')

Yes QAQ I am in need of lots of singer since this is kind of dying so thx so much for giving me ur lines qUq<3

Back to top Go down

Post by NOKiE Sat May 10, 2014 6:23 pm

IM NOT LETTING THIS CHORUS DIE ON MY WATCH.

Part ( Len or Rin or both ): Len
Alias: NOKiE
YT: www.youtube.com/TBNOKiE
Raw: https://app.box.com/s/wxm3il1dog59ycfyln4u

I hope you don't mind me not finishing the end. My bronchitis is getting worse, so it's best for me not to sing awhile...8^y
Even though I totally killed myself trying to finish this |'DDD

Much gomen for the high notes "OTLOTLOTL
NOKiE
NOKiE
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Sat May 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next