Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed

+4
KentaMidorin
Mini
Xephy
TerraBunny
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed - Page 2 Empty Re: Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed

Post by MichiChan Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Maybe you can try VAA then? ^^; The truth is that people won't always be interested in whatever you put up. For example, there are a lot of chorus auditions out there that just end up being cancelled because of the lack of interest
MichiChan
MichiChan
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : ミチ Posts : 966

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

https://www.youtube.com/MichiChama

Back to top Go down

Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed - Page 2 Empty But at what cost?..... Plus a new favorite song... And a new nickname...

Post by TerraBunny Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:20 pm

VAA, what that, i never known of that group?
Can someone fill me in?
Plus, I have a lot on my mind atm, I have been accepted for a high school that I live close to, so my life is going to change drastically, but it cuts my time to be on the computer even more than what Im at already, so Im sad to say that the tableread is going to be canceled until Im finished with high school.

Now I like to share a new song that im now in interest of singing with everyone....
Have you ever heard of Black Rock Shooter?
Well, the song in English is now entering my heart, and makes me want to sing it even if im sad.

Whenever you think of me, think of Black Rock Shooter, and you'll feel my pain of leaving until i get my diploma, and say that the song is in memouir of TerraBunny, the Red Rock Shooter of cyberspace. You dont have to call me by tha right now, its only when Im not here and are busy with HS.

Ill still be avalible on weekends, but i fear that this will also cut into my singing time.

Last edited by TerraBunny on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : HS = High School)
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Terra Posts : 74

http://vocaheart.wbs.com

Back to top Go down

Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed - Page 2 Empty Re: Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed

Post by MichiChan Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Well a lot of people here are in high school already or even worse, college ^^;. Thats why they sparingly dub too. Even singing on weekends is hard for a lot of people. VAA is not a group in a way...Its voice acting alliance ^^
MichiChan
MichiChan
Motor Mouth

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:27 pm

oh, but is that for those who signed up to Youtube?

If so, then im out of luck, i dont have a youtube account, i havent made one yet because im catious about the security
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiChan Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:37 pm

youtube accounts wouldn't really have anything to do with stealing your identity...But no it isn't
MichiChan
MichiChan
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:30 pm

whats the link to it?
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by krannda Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:14 am

Okay, so it has come to my attention that TerraBunny has been breaking some rules.

Firstly, it is only common sense to show some courtesy to other members by FIRST asking them whether or not they want to be in your RPG. No one ever said that you weren't allowed to fulfill your dreams or "show the world what you are made of". No, everyone meant to say that you should have kindly asked them beforehand whether or not it would be okay to include them in your RPG. How would you feel if you were suddenly dragged into something that you had no clue about? I understand that you did give details about this RPG but that was ONLY AFTER you decided to put them into your RPG. That, my friend, is quite rude and goes against any forums' etiquette.

Another thing is that the other members and even Kenta have already clearly pointed out that you have been double-posting (or even more), which is a clear violation of 2 YTChorus forum rules, found over here: https://ytchorus.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules
JinSeng wrote:12. No consecutive posting! (Unless you are updating a topic you made, do not post again in a topic after yourself before getting a response from someone, just edit your post if you need to clarify something)
Forum Helper = Moderator. So you also broke this rule by disobeying Kenta.
JinSeng wrote:28. Respect the moderators. If a mod tells you to stop, remove a thread or gives someone a warning, it's usually for a good reason. If you have an issue with the mod, PM a global mod. We're the ones in blue and dark blue.
Not only that, but you did it more than 3 times already. As much as I don't want to ban you, you have already surpassed the three strikes of rule-breaking on the forums, which means that I will have to ban you. I apologize for doing this but it is my job to do so especially when it does not seem like you will learn your lesson any other way.

*banhammer*
krannda
krannda
I'm still alive?

Singing Alias : kran Posts : 1244

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

https://www.youtube.com/user/fxsynth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2