Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed

+4
KentaMidorin
Mini
Xephy
TerraBunny
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed Empty Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed

Post by TerraBunny Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Attention, I have just finished the script for my RPG known as REMENANT: Masters of the World. In order to see if the script is perfectly right wth everyone, I am requesting that this site makes a YT Channel for the tableread, plus i need actors for Len, Rin, Luka, and Miku, the actors for Terra, Icy, Dichuu, Ryuu, Xephy, Dark, Light, and Meme are already filled, I'll post the actors for the read, now! This is about 12 people, 3 as the starting characters, 5 that join during the story, and 4 assist characters that join you before the game ends, on a quest to save the world's Mana, the lifeblood of the planet. And without it, the planet will die. Hex, the destroyer, wants that to happen, but not while these 12 warriors stand in his way. And they are:
Terra, the Earth Warrior
Meme, the Wind Archer
Light, the Light Elementalist
Dark, the Dark Elementalist
Dichuu, the Ice Priestess
Ryuu, the Lightning Palidin
Icy, the Water Rouge
Xephy, the Fire Sage
And the Vocaloids: Miku, Len, Rin, and Luka.

Actors (Taken)
Terra: TerraBunny
Icy: IcyQueen975
Ryuu: HanaRyuu15
Dark: DarknessBunny
Light: LightBunny
Dichuu: herself
Xephy: himself
Meme: PinkyPokny
Rin: awesomeperson69

Actors (In Need of)
Miku
Len
Luka

To further describe this game's backstory, Terra, Dark, and Light were given the task to save the planet from an inevitable fate, but in order to do that, they would need alot of help. So they head for the town of YTC (cliche, dont you think?) to inlist the 4 heroes of YT. In order to save the planet's Mana, they have to gather the 8 Elemental Summon Spirits. And throughout Chapters 5-9, the player has to do that. Come Chapter 10, the game takes an unexpected turn when Meme, the Wind Archer, kidnaps Icy and Dichuu had to smack Terra to wake him up and tell him what happened. Then they must locate Icy, and when they find her, Meme comes to take revenge for Terra betraying her in the past. Once she was defeated, she requested that you give her a Hi-Potion in exchange for her joining the party. Then she decused why she kidnapped Icy, only because she was jelious at Terra for having new friends. So now, she vows to help protect the planet, no matter the cost. Then the Mission to save the planet's Mana resumed from Chapter 11-13. Come Chapter 14, entitled The Vocaloids come to town!, where everything was peaceful at Palmacosta, when our heroes noticed a concert in the distance. When they drew close, Terra, Light, and Dark noticed the song that was playing at the concert, and realizedthat it was none other than, you guessed it, Vocaloid. The others were confused as to what they ment, but as Terra explained to them of their work, cdcat1, a minion to Hex, came to ruin the concert and murder the singing group, but not before the heroes saved them. Come backstage, our heroes then vowed to the group that they will never let the groups future be in vein, and so, they try to stop cdcat1, but when the battle starts, he gets first strike, and knocks everyone in your party down. Before losing consense, Terra said " Miku... Len... Rin... Luka... Im sorry, he's too powerful....... Then the singers, enraged with what happened, swore to stop him, by themselves, but what cdcat1 did not expect was that these 4 had the power to summon with 2 of them doing it at a time, Terra, regaining concenseness, then realized this, and then, Len and Rin called forth the spirit of Birth, Maxwell, and Miku and Luka called forth the spirit of Origin, who is kown as Origin(kind of mixed up) to deal a final blow to cdcat1. After the battle, our heroes thanked them for their help, and with gradatude, the group offered our heroes a chance to sing with them in the concert. And they did, each of the singers chose 2 of the heroes to sing with them each, thn they had to pick 3 songs. With the concert drawing to the finish, Miku, having performed first, decided to get everyone to do PoPiPo with her, and so they did. With the concert finished, the vocaloids wanted to help them out after the spectacular performence in the concert, andf so they did, with the final enemy drawing near at the top of the Tower of Mana, so they prepared for the final battle. Then they reached the enterence to the tower, where they had to summon all 10 summon spirits, and so they did, then before entering, Terra wanted everyone to promise that they will meet again in the future, no matter where or how far apart they are. So, then a mysterious ligh appeared, giving everyone strength, and apperently gave them the ultimate combonation technique: Trinity Break, and with that, entered Hex's domain, and he was waiting for them, and so commenced the final battle. But after the battle, when Terra, Light, Dark, and Meme were off guard, Hex came back from the dead and killed them, with their last breath, they said: You... are the planet's.... last....hope..... Enraged with the death of their closest friends, they unleashed the Trinity Break, thus defeating Hex, and saved the planet. But at what cost? Their closest friends? Back at Palmacosta, with their comrade's bodies in their hands, our remaining heroes, crying at the death of their bestest friends, wanted everyone to come to the funeral, in honor of their comrades "...in peace may they rest, we would bring peace to the world, no matter the cost..." "In God we trust... Amen."

Last edited by TerraBunny on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : giving full explanation of the story)
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Terra Posts : 74

http://vocaheart.wbs.com

Back to top Go down

Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed Empty Re: Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:01 pm

One question:
Is this an audition of sorts, or is it something like volunteering? o.o I'm sorry if I missed something...

Back to top Go down

Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed Empty Re: Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed

Post by Xephy Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm confused as to what this is. Seeing my name up there is still a bit of a shock to me, since I wasn't really informed ^^;;;

Would you please tell me...well...everything about this? ^^;;;
I'm sorry, but I'm just really confused.

But I DO love RPGs XD

Last edited by Xephy on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 am

I'm interested in this cause it's a script read but I'm a little confused about what it is ^^; Do we audition somehow or are you just taking volunteers?
Mini
Mini
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : mini Posts : 179

https://www.youtube.com/hanhpham

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:25 am

Um... Terra. May I ask what this is about? owo

It seems most if not all of these people were not informed about this prior, and I'm confused as to what this is. If this is what i think it is, It is rude to force people to join any group, organization, or project without their consent, so I hope you clear this up.
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaire Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Ryuu, what's this. ; u ;
Blaire
Blaire
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Blaire Posts : 853
My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:33 pm

I am just as random as anybody here, i made the script for it.

While i was on Xat, playing some S.o.Str, i came up with an idea on a new RPG that combines several things into 1, Tales of Synphonyia's Summons; Vocaloid and its music, and many others.

It was originaly suppose to be called REMENANT: Masters of Streamside and Beyond, but ShadowLeggy didnt want me to do that sense Teh Stream was hers to begin with, so i changed the entire thing into a game involving YTC itself. Now that the script is finished, i can now finally relax. I was planning for a tableread of it, and posting it on Youtube, but i ment to add a new YT Channel for the tableread alone.

--

I talked to Ryuu about it on Skype,and he thought it was a great idea.

--

If you want to voluntere, you can

Miku, Len, and Luka are the only ones that dont have voices yet. So think carefully on who you want.

--

Its a 16-chapter RPG, about 12 people, on a quest to save the world, with the summons at Chapters 5,6,7,8,9,11,12,and 13, with 14 being a special chapter

--

andi hand picked the music for each battle, each place, even ones that go to Chapter 14

--

now i have given a full explanation of the story

now if you may want to join my tableread, you may do so now.

--

please do not multi-post.
- Kenta
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:44 am

1. Please avoid multi-posting as much as possible.
2. Please talk to me about this first before putting me in the cast.
3. As much as I love Tales of Symphonia, that is one random story you came up with.
4. What is this for? Just for fun? Because this looks like it'll require a lot of work...
I love sages/mages
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:55 am

Im random like that, and yes, the story came from my mind, bu i wanted to make into a RPG using RPG Maker, but my Notead cant run the program. besides, i was pushed for time, cause i did the script over again, but i didnt have my charger so i had to work fast. Each chapter is only gonna be 1 video each, just like the tableread of My Immortal that 5 people from YT did

Last edited by TerraBunny on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more detail)
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:15 am

no multi-posting please. please be wary of the people who you forcibly joined without permission. this should be a mutual effort.
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:35 am

well, the game's character basis needs 4 heroes, and i just gave it to them

plus i wanted to express my emotions throughout the script, filled with comady, romance, death, and other useful emotions

Last edited by TerraBunny on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : expressing emotions)
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:24 pm

im posting the script, so that everyone can see it

but be forewarn, this script is MY product to YTC, and if you use it for anything else, i will not be your friend, i dont support stealers.

Anyways, heres REMENANT: Masters of the World.
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 pm

EviL95Bunny
Presents

an Aqualover95 production

In assosiation with YTChourus

REMENANT: Masters of the World

Game Creators
Aqualover95 and EviL95Bunny

Programer
EviL95Bunny

Game Script
Aqualover95

Opening Music
Four Winds - Final Fantasy V

Battle Music
Tales of the Abyss OP (Instumental)

Town Music
Town - Final Fantasy

World Map Music
Melt - Miku Hatsume

Boss Battle Music
Dancing Samurai - Gakupo

Final Battle Music
The Decisive Battle - Final Fantasy VI

Ending Credits - Music
From Y to Y - Miku Hatsume

Characters

Terra - Starting character
Dichuu - lvl 10 - Joined in Chapter 4
Ryuu - lvl 10 - Joined in Chapter 4
Dark - Starting character
Light - Starting character
Meme - lvl 20 - Joined in Chapter 10
Xephy- lvl 10 - Joined in Chapter 4
Icy - lvl 10 - Joined in Chapter 4
Envy - Inn Owner of Chapter 3
Vix - Shop Owner of Chapter 3
Marly - Protecter of YTC
DF - Enemy
Miku - Assist character - Joined in Chapter 14
Len - Assist character - Joined in Chapter 14
Rin - Assist character - Joined in Chapter 14
Luka - Assist character - Joined in Chapter 14
as themselves

Chapter 1: Unaware of Knowledge

Terra: Let'z set camp here.

All: O.k.

With the camp set, all went to bed, but during the

night, Terra, our hero, woke and walked to the cliff,

wondering....

Terra: Why was I born, whats my purpose in this world?

Then all of a sudden, Light and Dark, the 2 elementalist

Bunnies decided to join me in a conversation

Light: Whatcha up to Terra?

Dark: Yeah.

Terra: I just...... I'm just gazing at the stars, praying

on our journey.

Light and Dark: Oh, well, good night.

Terra: Night...... Dichuu... Ryuu.... Xephy.... Icy..... Im

coming.

The next day....

Terra: (yawns) All right, its time to hit the road!

Light and Dark, all tangled in their blankets, wondering

what he ment.

Terra: We dont want the monsters getting us before we get

to town.

Light and Dark: O.k.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Chapter 2: The Adventure

Terra: Which way do we go?

Light: That way! (points to the left)

Dark: How can you tell?

Light: (points at the sign) See?

Terra and Dark: Oh..

Terra: Lets go then!

But what they didnt know is that they were heading

into a trap, thanks to DF who everyone in Teh Stream would

know about.

All: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Terra: Why are there so many traps?!

DF: Hahahahahaha!

Terra: Wait a sec... I heard a voice.

All: (gasp)

Terra: DF, so it was you who setted all the traps.

DF: Thats correct, and with it, you will never make it to

YTC ever again, hahahahahahah!!!

All: YOU BASTARD, YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

DF: Oh really, I like to see you try.

Terra, Light, and Dark all broke out of the trap

DF: WHAT!!!, You will not interfer with my master's plans.

BOSS!!: DF
HP: 360
MP: 80
EXP earned: 1000
Gold earned : 600

After the battle....

DF: Your strong, I'll give you that.

Terra: What did you mean your master's plan?

DF: That is not for you to know.

Terra: Dammit!

DF leaves, all the traps vanish

Terra: Lets go!

END OF CHAPTER 2

Chapter 3 : The County

Terra: We finally made it.

Dark and Light: YAY!!

Terra: So, where should we go first?

Dark: We should check out the museum, we'll need to book up

on the History of Teh Stream.

Terra: Thats a good idea. Might give us more info on DF.

Light: Yeah, then after that we should check out the YTC

and see if we can find the Four Warriors of YT.

Terra: Good plan.

At the museum....

Terra: Hmmmmmm..... it says here that DF tried to ruin Teh

Stream by stealing ShadowLeggy and TheMoonPirate's videos,

and then they resolved it by permenently banning DF who was

also known as Furby.

Dark and Light: So true

Terra: Well, let'z check on YTC, see if we can get the

heroes to help us.

Dark and Light: Let'z

At YTC.....

Terra: Hello?..... Hmmmmm, maybe there at their homes.

Light: It sure is getting dark.... we should stay at the

Inn.

Dark: Good idea

At the Inn....

Terra: We would like to stay the night.

Envy: Well, you came to the right place, name's Envy.

Vix: And mine's Vix

Terra: Nice to meet you, my name's Terra.

Light: My name is Light, I am a light elementalist, who

specializes in light magic.

Dark: My name is Dark, I'm the opposite of Light, a dark

elementalist who specializes in dark magic.

Terra: We're looking for the Heroes of YTC.

Envy: Ah, you must mean the Admins, there at their homes,

but you can stay here for 60 Gold.

Terra: Well we're in luck, we have enough.

Will you pay 60 Gold?
Yes
No

If you choose Yes..

Envy: Thank you, the Inn's is outside to the right.

If you choose No...

Envy: Let me know when you want to stay the night.

You hit Yes.

END OF CHAPTER 3

Chapter 4 : YTC

HP and MP Restored

All: That felt good.

Terra: Let'z go see if anyone's at YTC.

Dark and Light: Ok.

At YTC...

Terra: Hello?......

Then Marly appears, wondering what your doing here.

Marly: What are you doing here? Your not suppose to be

here! El Pollo Diablos, get rid of the intruders!

Terra: S@#!! Here it comes!

BOSS: El Pollo Diablos
HP: 720
MP: 300
EXP earned: 4000
Gold earned: 3000

After the Battle...

Marly: El Pollo Diablo, no!

Terra: I see, your the one who want friends, right Marly?

Marly: Thats correct, how did you know?

Light: Museum much.

Dark: Don't worry, we'll be your friends.

Marly: Really?

Terra: Yeah.

Marly: Sweet!

Terra: We're looking for the Admins, are they in right now?

Marly: Yes they are. You may enter.

Terra: Thanks.

Inside YTC...

Marly: I have brought you members who wish for your

assisstence.

Dichuu: Let them in.

Marly: Yes ma'am.

Ryuu: Who do you think the newbies are?

Icy: Who cares, if they want to join, let them.

Xephy: We should put them in a trial.

Dichuu: No, I have a sense that they proved their worth.

Icy, Ryuu, and Xephy: How?

Dichuu: They defeated El Pollo Diablos.

Icy: Wait, didnt we defeat El Pollo Diablos in the past?

Ryuu: Yes we did.

Icy: So why did he attack the newcomers.

Xephy: Maybe Marly was protecting YTC from anyone that

looks suspicious.

Ryuu: Maybe, if they did defeat Marly's chicken, then they

are worthy of our guidence.

All: Lets see..

Terra, Light, and Dark: Greetings your excelences.

Terra: My name is Terra, the two elementalists are Light

and Dark

Light and Dark: Nice to meet you.

Dichuu: Nice to meet you three, my name is Dichuu, a member

of YTC.

Ryuu: My name is Ryuu, I'm also a member.

Icy: Im Icy, another member of YTC.

Xephy: Im Xephy, also a member.

Terra: We need your help, the Mana of this world is fading,

and the only way to fix it is to gather the 8 Elemental

Spirits, which are scattered across the world.

Dark: The closest one to us is the Spirit of Darkness,

Shadow, who is at the West Tower.

Dichuu: That's a short walk from the county.

Terra: Will you help us?

Icy: I'm in, I don't want the world to end.

Dichuu: Me too.

Ryuu: Wherever Dichuu goes, I go.

Xephy: Guess I have no choice.

Dichuu, Ryuu, Icy, and Xephy joined your Party.
Now you can change characters by selecting the Party Roster

from the Menu.

Terra: Let'z go.

All: Let'z

END OF CHAPTER 4
END OF PART 1

Start of Part 2
Chapter 5: Shadow, the Summon Spirit of Darkness

At the West Tower...

Terra: So this is the West Tower..

Light: It looks like its gonna fall.

Dichuu: Don't worry, its built to last.

Dark: I hope Shadow doesnt mind us entering.

Ryuu: He didn't mind us the last time we entered.

Icy: So, do you have any idea where Shadow is?

Dark: He might be in the lowest part of the tower's dungeon

Xephy: Well what are we doin standing here, lets go!

At the alter....

Shadow: Who dares enter my alter?

Dark: Shadow, we would like to vow a pact with you.

Shadow: Alas, I have already made a pact with another

person, this DF.

Terra: Damn that DF.

Dark: We ask that you sever thy pact with DF and establish

a new pact with me.

Shadow: In order to do that, I must test thy strengh in

combat.

Terra: Here he comes!!

Organize a party that involves Dark.

BOSS : Shadow
HP: 1000
MP: 800
EXP earned: 6000
Gold earned: 7000

After the battle....

Shadow: You have bested me in combat, now speak thy vow.

Dark: Right now the world is perishing, we vow to save it,

no matter the cost.

Shadow: Very well, I shall aid in your quest.

Dark obtained the skill: Summon: Darkness
Obtained: Black Ribbion

Dark: Thats one Summon Spirit down...

Terra: And seven to go...

END OF CHAPTER 5

Chapter 6: Gnome, the Summon Spirit of Earth

Dichuu: Where's the next one located?

Terra: The next one is located at the Tower of Flora.

Terra: I can tell you this, the next Summon Spirit is

Gnome, the Earth Spirit

Dark: Same as before, he might be at the lowest part of the

tower's dungeon.

Icy: Let's go!

At the alter...

Gnome: Who disturbs my sleep?

Terra: Gnome, I would like to vow a pact with you.

Gnome: Im sorry, but I cant do that, for I have made a pact

with another human, who was called DF

Terra: Then I ask that you sever thy pact with DF and

establish a new pact with me.

Gnome: Very well, I must test thy strengh, prepare thyself.

Terra: Here he comes!

Organize a party that involves Terra.

Boss: Gnome
HP: 2000
MP: 300
EXP earned: 4000
Gold earned: 5000

After the battle.....

Gnome: Amazing, now speak thy vow.

Terra: Right now the world is perishing, we vowed to save

it, no matter the cost.

Gnome: Very well, I'll help you out, just give me a call,

and Ill smash them.

Terra obtained the skill: Summon: Earth
Obtained: Brown Ribbion

Terra: Thats 2 down...

Dichuu: And 6 to go.

END OF CHAPTER 6

Chapter 7: Luna, the Summon Spirit of Light

Terra: The next Spirit is Luna, the Light Spirit, but the

location is in the Tower in the Clouds.

Icy: Well what do we do?

Terra: I got it, I'll build us an airship.

Xephy: Thats a great idea.

Within a few days, the SS Y.T.C. was completed.

Ryuu: This is awesome!!

Terra: I know, isnt it great?

Dichuu: Yes, it is great.

Light: To the Cloud Tower!

Terra: All right, Engine Room, Full Steam Ahead!

Enginier: Roger!

At the Cloud Tower....

Terra: Wow, this is cool.

Dichuu: Let's enter and find Luna at her alter.

Ryuu: Your right.

At the alter...

Luna: Who dares enter my alter?

Light: Luna, I would like to make a pact with you.

Luna: Im sorry, but I made a pact with someone else, this

DF person.

Light: Then we ask that you sever thy pact with DF, and

establish a new one with me.

Luna: I must test thy strengh before I decide.

Terra: Here she comes!

Organize a party that involves Light.

Boss: Luna
HP: 2000
MP: 666
EXP earned: 7000
Gold earned: 5000

During the battle...

Luna: Shadow, why have you sided with them and not DF?

Shadow: I severed his pact and established a new one with

Dark.

Dark: He's right, and your coming woth us.

Dark: (chanting)I call upon the envoy from the dark abyss,

I summon thee... Come, Shadow!!

Shadow: CRUMMMBULLLLLLLLLLEEE!!!!

Luna: How can I be defeated by a bunch of humans?!!

After the battle...

Luna: Impressive, speak thy vow.

Light: Right now, the world is perishing, we vowed to save

it, no matter the cost.

Luna: All right, I will help you, just speak thy name, and

I will shine my radience on the battle field.

Light obtained the skill: Summon: Light
Obtained: White Ribbion

Light: Thats 3 down....

Dichuu: And 5 to go....

END OF CHAPTER 7

Chapter 8: Volt, the Summon Spirit of Lightning

Terra: Volt is next, he is at the Temple of Lightning

Ryuu: Let's go!

Terra: First, we must be prepared, dont want to die.

Dichuu: Sounds like a plan.

At the temple...

Light: Man, there's alot of lightning, tread carefully.

Terra: Ok.

Dark: Volt is at the lowest part of the temple, lets go.

Xephy: Right.

At the alter...

Volt: Who dares stand before me?

Ryuu: Volt, I would like to make a pact with you.

Volt: I'm sorry, but I made a pact with DF.

Ryuu: Then we ask that you sever your pact to DF, and

Volt: We shall see, I'll test your strengh.

Organize a party that involves Ryuu.

Boss: Volt
HP: 3000
MP: 777
EXP earned: 8000
Gold earned: 7777

After the battle...

Volt: Speak your vow!

Ryuu: Right now the worlp is perishing, we vowed to save

it, no matter the cost.

Volt: Very well, I shall help, speak thy name and my

lightning will protect you.

Ryuu obtained the skill: Summon: Lightning
Obtained: Purple Ribbion

Ryuu: Thats 4 down....

Dichuu: And 4 to go...

END OF CHAPTER 8

Chapter 9: Undine, the Summon Spirit of Water

Terra: We're half way there.

Dichuu: Looks like it.

Icy: Where next?

Terra: The temple of water, thats where the summon spirit

of water, Undine, is.

Dichuu: So what are we standing around for, lets go!

All: Yeah!

At the temple...

Icy: Wow, look at all this water. Its enough to fill an

ocean.

Dichuu: Lets not dilly-dally, we have a mission to do.

Terra: Thats right.

Terra: We're here to ask Undine for her help.

At the alter...

Undine: Who dares enter my alter?

Icy: Undine, I would like to make a pact with you.

Undine: I'm sorry my lady, I have made a pact with DF.

Icy: Then we ask that you sever your pact to DF, and

establish a new pact with me.

Undine: I must test your worthyness for the pact, prepare

thyself!

Terra: Icy, this is your battle, and we'll help you fight

it.

Icy: Thanks guys, your the best.

Terra: Icy, say it with me.

Icy: Ok.

Terra and Icy: Here she comes!!

Organize a party that involves Icy.

Boss: Undine
HP: 4000
MP: 500
EXP earned: 8000
Gold earned: 9000

During the battle...

Undine: Volt, Why have you sided with these humans?

Volt: I severed my pact to DF and established a new one

with Ryuu.

Ryuu: He's right, and your coming with us.

Ryuu: (chanting)I call upon the hammer of godly lightning,

I summon thee... Come Volt!!

Volt: (silent)

Undine: Why.... did I lose?

After the battle...

Undine: You have proven your worthyness, speak thy vow.

Icy: Right now, the world is perishing, we vowed to save

it, no matter the cost.

Undine: Very well, I shall join you, call out my name, and

my Tsunamis will protect you.

Icy obtained the skill: Summon: Water
Obtained: Blue Ribbion

Icy: Thats 5 down...

Dichuu: And 3 to go...

END OF CHAPTER 9

Chapter 10: Meme, the Wind Archer

Terra: We need to head to the temple of the wind, to obtain

the power of Sylph, but first we need to rest up, we dont

want to be incapacitated when we get there

Dichuu: Your right, I'm about to go K.O. if we keep this

up.

Icy: Uhh I think Xephy already....

Xephy: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Ryuu: Ughhhhhhhh, Lets get going.

During the night....

Terra: Icy, why are you up? Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Icy: I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking of you, so I decided

to look for you.

Terra: What for?

Icy: Because......... I love you.

Terra: Ya.... ya really mean it?

Icy: Yes, I really ment it.

Terra: I love you too, I had the same thing, I couldnt stop

thinking about you.

As Terra and Icy kissed the night away, Dichuu

wondered how Ryuu felt right now.

Dichuu: Ryuu, how do you feel?

Ryuu: Like I'm about to drop to the floor.... You?

Dichuu: The same.

Dichuu: I love you. (kisses Ryuu)

Ryuu: I love you too. (kisses Dichuu back)

The next morning...

Terra: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Dichuu: (SMACK) Wake up!

Terra: Wha-wha-wha-what, what happend?

Dichuu: Icy's gone!

Terra: WHAT!!!!!!!

Dichuu: The two of us got up this morning, and the next

thing I remember is that she's gone.

Terra: We have to find her, and fast!

Ryuu and Xephy: Let's go!

Dichuu, Ryuu, and Xephy rejoined your party.

Terra: There she is!

Icy: No Terra, its a trap!!

Terra: What?

Meme: Good to see you, Terra.

Terra: Meme, why?

Meme: I have my reasons.

Terra: Let her go!

Meme: What if I dont?

Terra: Then we'll take her back by force!

Meme: I'd like to see you try!

Terra: Let's do this!!

Boss: Meme
HP: 5150
MP: 540
EXP earned: 12000
Gold earned: 10000

After the battle...

Meme: Your better then I thought. Very well, I will join

you, in exchange for a Hi-Potion.

Give her a Hi-Potion?
Yes
No

You hit Yes

Meme: Ah, thats better. To amend myself, I'll help.

Meme joined your party!

Back at the Inn...

Terra: Meme, why did you take Icy?

Meme: I felt jealous, that you made new friends.

Terra: It doesnt matter, as long as I'm with friends,

nothing will ever break me.

Meme: Is that so?

Terra: Yes.

Meme: Then I'm joining, I dont want the world to end.

Terra: Then its settled, next stop: the temple of wind.

END OF CHAPTER 10

Chapter 11: Sylph, the Summon Spirit of Wind

Dichuu: Now we can go to the temple of wind.

Terra: Thats right.

At the temple...

Terra: It sure is breezy here.

Light: It is the temple of wind after all.

Dichuu: Your right.

Meme: Lets not daddle.

Terra: She's right, we have to get to Sylph. They're at the

bottom of the temple.

Dichuu: We must persevier.

At the alter...

Sephie, Yutis, and Faress: Who dares disturb our sleep?

Meme: Sylphs, I would like to make a pact with you.

Sephie: We're sorry...

Yutis: But we already made a pact...

Faress: With someone named DF.

Meme: Then we ask that you sever thy pact with DF and

Sylphs: We must test your strengh, prepare thyself

Terra: Here they come!!

Organize a party that involves Meme.

Bosses: Sephie Yutis Faress
HP: 2000 7000 5000
MP: 350 220 660
EXP earned: 10345 14356 21745
Gold earned: 10000 10000 10000

During the battle...

Sylphs: Gnome, why are you with them, and not DF?

Gnome: I severed DF's pact and established a new one with

Terra.

Terra: He's right, and your coming with us.

Terra: (chanting)I call upon the servent of Mother Earth, I

summon thee.... Come, Gnome!!!

Gnome: Uhhh, Gotcha!
After the battle...

Sylphs: Wow, we never knew this strengh. Speak thy vow!

Meme: Right now the world is perishing, we vowed to save

it, no matter the cost.

Sylphs: Very well, we'll give you our power.

Meme obtained the skill: Summon: Wind
Obtained: Green Ribbion

Meme: Thats 6 down....

Terra: And 2 to go......

END OF CHAPTER 11

Chapter 12: Celsius, the Summon Spirit of Ice

Terra: We're almost there, we just need Efrret and Celsius.

Light: The next one we need is Celsius, the summon spirit

of ice.

Dichuu: That summon's good for me.

Terra: Yeah, from what I heard, your the Ice Priestess, am

I right?

Dichuu: Correct.

Icy: Then let's go!

All: Right!

At the temple...

Dichuu: Watch out, there's....

Terra: (slips) Woah! (bonk) Ow!

Dichuu: ...ice on the floor.

Dark: Celsius is at the bottom-most part of the temple.

Dichuu: Let's go.

At the alter...

Celsius: Who dares enter my sacred alter?

Dichuu: Celsius, I wish to make a pact with you.

Celsius: Ah, but alas, I can not do so my lady, I made a

pact with the one called DF.

Dichuu: Then we ask that you sever thy pact with DF, and

Celsius: I must test thy strengh, prepare thyself.

Terra: Here she comes!!

Organize a party that involves Dichuu.

Boss: Celsius
HP: 5000
MP: 200
EXP earned: 40000
Gold earned: 40000

After the battle...

Celsius: Hmm, impressive, now speak thy vow!

Dichuu: Right now the world is perishing, we vowed to save

it, no matter the cost.

Celsius: Very well, I shall lend you my strengh.

Dichuu obtained the skill: Summon: Ice
Obtained: Cean Ribbion

Dichuu: That's the 7th one down....

Xephy: Now there's only one Summon Spirit left.

Terra: Your right, Efreet.

END OF CHAPTER 12

Chapter 13: Efrret, the Summon Spirit of Fire

Terra: Lets prepare for this battle carefully, and we'll

need to use Ice skills, Efreet is weak against Ice.

Dichuu: And Celsius is an Ice Spirit!

Terra: Correct.

Icy: Well, what are we standing around for, let's go!

Xephy: Right!

At the temple...

Terra: Phew, its hot in here.

Xephy: It is the temple of fire after all.

Light: Your right, and Efreet is at the lowest part of the

temple.

Xephy: Let's go!

At the alter...

Efreet: Who dares to enter my alter?

Xephy: Efreet, I wish to make a pact with you.

Efreet: Alas, I cannot, I made a pact with DF.

Xephy: Then we ask that you sever thy pact with DF, and

Efreet: First I must test your strengh, then I shall

decide.

Organize a party that involves Xephy.

Boss: Efreet
HP: 10000
MP: 999
EXP earned: 60000
Gold earned: 60000

During battle...

Efreet: Celsius, why have you sided with them, and not DF?

Celsius: I severed my pact with him, and established a new

one with Dichuu.

Dichuu: She's right, and your coming with us.

Dichuu:(chanting) I call upon the deciper of everlasting

ice.... I summon thee... Come, Celsius!!

Celsius: IT'S OVER!!!!

Efreet: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

After the battle...

Efreet: Impressive, speak thy pact.

Xephy: Right now, the world is perishing, we vowed to save

it, no matter the cost.

Efreet: Very well, I'll lend you my strengh.

Xephy obtained the skill: Summon: Fire
Obtained: Red Ribbion

Xephy: Thats all 8.

Terra: Your right.

Terra: We should head back to town to plan our next move.

All: Right.

END OF CHAPTER 13
END OF PART 2

Start of Part 3
Chapter 14: The Vocaloids come to town!

Twas a peaceful night in Palmacosta, the party

returns to see that there was a concert going on.

Light: Hmmmmm.....?

Dark: What is it Light?

Terra: Do you guys see that?!

Dichuu: What, what do you see?

Terra: Its a concert, we should see who's playing.

Ryuu: Let's go see.

Terra: OMG!!!

Dichuu: What?

Terra: Do you hear that?

Light: Is that who I think it is?

Dark: Your right!

Terra, Light, and Dark: It's Vocaloid!

Dichuu: Who?

Terra: Their the Japanese singing group, I can't believe

that they came to Palmacosta.

Ryuu: Ah, so thats who they are..

Then suddenly, cdcat1, a servent of the master that DF

mentioned, appeared to ruin the consert.

Miku, Len, Rin, Luka: Ahhhhhhhhhhh, help us!!!!!!!!!

Terra: Oh no, their in trouble!

Light: We have to save them!

Dichuu: Right!

Before he attacked, Terra, Light, Dark, and Dichuu

saved all of the Vocaloids, then went backstage to

apolligize.

Terra: We're sorry that we barged onto the stage.

Miku: Its ok, it happends all the time.

Len: Who was that person who attacked us just now?

Terra: I dont know Len, but what I do know is that he's

ruining your concert.

Light: We're gonna stop him, even if it takes all of us.

Dark: Thats right!

Dichuu: We'll never let the age of music down!

Luka: You won't?

Ryuu: Thats right Luka.

Rin: How sweet!

Meme: I know, isn't it.

Xephy: We will never let you down.

Back on the stage....

Terra: HEY! What do you think your doing, ruining a

performence.

All: You will pay for this!!

Boss: cdcat1
HP: 99999

With one spell, everyone was downed, nothing they

can do to avoid it

Terra: Dammit, not now!

Terra: Miku...... Len....... Rin....... Luka...... I'm

sorry, he's too powerful.

Miku: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Miku, Len, Rin, and Luka: You will pay for that, WITH YOUR

LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

cdcat1: Say what?

cdcat1: (laughs) How do you intend to defeat me?

Miku: Easy, with two summons.

Terra: (grunts) two summons, there are more summons than

the 8 elemental ones?

Miku and Luka: The source of Heaven, Earth, and everything

in between, the ruler of all. We summon thee! Come,

Origin!!!

Origin: Are you ready!?

cdcat1: Gahhh! What power...

Len and Rin: Ancient ruler of the Elements, we summon thee!

Come, Maxwell!!!

Maxwell: Think you can avoid this!?

cdcat1: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

After the battle...

cdcat1: Gah, you'll regrett doing that, my master will make

you pay, you'll see!

Miku: Who was that chook? (walks to Terra) Can you stand?

Terra: Yeah.

Len: (walks to Dichuu) I'll help you up.

Dichuu: Thanks

Rin: (walks to Light) Can you stand?

Light: Yeah.

Luka: (walks to Dark) Can you stand?

Dark: Thanks, for your help earlier.

Miku: We would like to thank you for your help earlier, how

would like to sing in the concert with us?

Terra: Thats my life-long dream, of course I'll sing with

you, in fact, we all dedicated our live to help save the

world, we might as well have some fun, right?

All: Thats right.

Terra: But theres 8 of us, and only 4 of you, how are we

gonna split this?

Miku: Easy, we sing in groups.

All: Really?

Miku: Yep, I'll have Terra and Dark sing with me.

Terra and Dark: Awesome!

Rin: I'll take Light and Dichuu.

Len: And I'll take Icy and Ryuu.

Luka: It looks like I get Meme and Xephy.

All: Sweet, its all evened out.

Miku: Ok. Here's our song list, you guys can choose 3 songs

to perform with us.

Terra: This is a piece of cake, I'll choose "World is

Mine."

Light: We choose "Butterfly on your Right Shoulder."

Meme: I guess that leaves "Just Be Friends."

Is this the order you want?
Yes
No

You hit Yes.

Miku: Shall we start?

Will you start the concert?
Yes
No

You hit Yes

At the concert...

Miku: We would like for you to welcome our saviors, and for

their heroic deeds, we decided to let them sing with us in

the concert.

(applaues)

Rin: For our song list, and for which of our saviors will

join us in, they are;

Miku: World is Mine, and I'll be joined by Terra and Dark!

Rin and Len: Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder, and the two

of us will be join by Light, Icy, Dichuu, and Ryuu!

Luka: And Just Be Friends, I'll be joined by Meme and

Xephy!

Miku, Len, Rin, and Luka: Give them a big hand folks!

(applaues)

All: Let's begin!

Then, as each song was performed, our heroes had

the time of their lives, dancing to the beat of the songs,

singing the same exact words, and as the finale approachs,

Miku had an idea, she wanted everyone to perfrom a song

together, she thought "PoPiPo sounds like a good song for

us to do together as a group."

Miku: As an extra suprise, we'll also perform PoPiPo for

you, what do you say to that?

(applause)

Terra: I think they would love it.

Miku: They would, it's one of my specialties.

Luka: Its true.

And so, they performed, and with the finale drawn

to a close, the singing group gathered backstage.

Terra: Well, I guess we better get going.

Miku: Where are you 8 off to?

Terra: We're on a quest to save the world.

Miku: Then let us join you, we dont want the world end too.

Terra: Really!?

Len: You guys were fantastic with the concert!

Rin: Yeah, we rocked out hard thanks to you.

Light and Dark: Aw, it was nothin.

Terra: Alright, then its settled, tommorrow, we must be

prepared for our final enemy will be tough.

All: Right!

END OF CHAPTER 14

chapter 15: Preperation

Terra: This is it, our final battle lays ahead.

Miku: Be sure your properly equipped for the battle.

All: Yes ma'am

Terra: Can you synthizise up some powerful weapons for us?

Blacksmith: Give me a sec.. Done, 2 Excaliber, 3 Holy Rods,

2 Artemes Bow, and one Sage's Rod, that will cost you 50000

Gold

Will you pay for the weapons?
Yes
No

You hit Yes

Blacksmith: Pleasure doing business with you.

Terra: Your welcome.

Terra: Alright, our final enemies lair is at the top of the

Tower of Mana.

Terra: This may be the final battle that we fought

together.

Miku: Is everybody ready?

Are you ready to leave?
Yes
No

You hit Yes

WARNING: This will be the final area, you wont be able to

leave once you enter, this is a good time to save your

game.

Will you save your game?
Yes
No

You hit Yes

END OF CHAPTER 15

Final Chapter: All for one, and One for all!

Terra: Our final enemy, this is it!

Dichuu: Yeah, its time to save the world..

Icy: From an evil thats trying...

Ryuu: To rid the world of Mana..

Light: And without Mana....

Dark: The world would die...

Meme: We'll never let that happen..

Xephy: We must persivier!

Miku and Luka: No matter the cost..

Len and Rin: We will protect it!

All: That is our vow, and we swore to stick to it

At the enterence...

Terra: There's something ingraves on the door...

Miku: Well, whats it say Terra?

Terra: It says "To open the door, you must posses the ten

summon spirits"

Len: Lucky for us cause we got the 10 that we need.

Terra: For once, your right Len.

Miku: Shall we open the door?

Dichuu: We must!

All: Lets begin.

Then one by one, everyone called out their summon

spirits.

Icy: I call upon the maiden of the mist, I summon thee....

Come, Undine!

Xephy: I call upon the red giant, the ruler of hellfire, I

summon thee.... Come Efreet!

Meme: I call upon the heavenly messengers, I summon thee...

Come, Sylph!

Light: I call upon the light of the heavens, I summon

thee... Come, Luna!

Ryuu: I call upon the hammer of godly lightning, I summon

thee... Come, Volt!

Terra: I call upon the servent of Mother Earth, I summon

thee... Come, Gnome!

Dichuu: I call upon the deciper of everlasting ice, I

summon thee... Come, Celsius!

Dark: I call upon the envoy from the dark abyss, I summon

thee... Come, Shadow!

Miku and Luka: The source of Heaven, Earth and everything

on between, the ruler of all, we summon thee... Come,

Origin!

Len and Rin: Ancient ruler of the elements, we summon

thee... Come, Maxwell!

With all 10 spirits present, the door opened, and

with it, they entered.

Luka: Its open!

Ryuu: Lets go, theres no time to waste!

Terra: Your right!

Terra: Everyone, join hands.

Dichuu: Why?

Terra: This battle might be our last, so lets make a

promise, that we will meet again someday, no matter where

we are.

Ryuu: Your right, no matter where we are in the world, we

will see each other someday.

Everyone joined their hands as one, and a

mysterious glow appeared...

Terra: ??

Ryuu: What is that light?

Icy: I feel stronger than before!

Xephy: Your right, somehow im better than before!

You learned: Trinity Break

Trinity Break: A super-powerful blast that can inialate any

enemy in its path, kills enemies, except bosses.

Terra: Trinity Break?

Ryuu: This might be a useful skill

Icy: Maybe..

Suddenly, a Shadow appeared, this is a good time to

try out the Trinity Break...

BATTLE!!!

Terra: Is everyone ready?

Dichuu: We are, lets try out the new power!

All: TRINITY BREAK!!!!!

Then, one by one, each character performed a slash

attack, followed by a magic attack, then the summons, and

finally, everyone joins together to fire a laser that

disintergrates everything in its path...

Xephy: This power is incredible!!

Terra: Its time for our final fight, are you ready?

Enter the room?
Yes
No

You hit Yes...

Inside the room...

Terra: We should have known it was you, the destroyer, Hex!

Hex: Hahahahahahaha, so you have come, Terra!

Terra: Why are you doing this?!

Hex: I want the world to be destroy, and there is nothing

you can do to stop it!

Celsius: Think again, F@#$ head!!

Hex: Huh?

One by one, the Summon Spirits appeared...

Hex: The Summon Spirits? Why are you with them and not me?

Summon Spirits: We severed your pact and established new

ones...

Gnome: With Terra...

Undine: Icy...

Shadow: Dark...

Luna: Light...

Sylphs: Meme...

Celsius: Dichuu...

Volt: Ryuu...

Efreet: Xephy...

Origin: Luka and Miku...

Maxwell: And Rin and Len!

All: We will never let you destroy the world, NEVER!!!!!!!

Final Boss: Hex
HP: 88253

During battle...

Hex: This world will soon end, and all of you will perish

under the eternal abyss!

Battle Continues...

After the battle...

Terra: hehh, hehh, hehh, we did it...

Suddenly, Hex attacks Terra, then attacks

Light, and finally attacks Dark and Meme, in an attenpt to

take them with him.

Terra, Dark, Light, and Meme: Huh?

Terra: Ugh!!!

Dark: Ackkk!!!!

Light: AAAAAA!!!!!!

Meme: Ugha!!!!!

Icy: Terra no!!!

Terra: Icy........ you....must defeat..... Hex..., take my

sword.....and finish the job.... you 8.... are the

world.... last.... h..o...p...e.....

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!.....

Light, Dark, and Meme: Go now..... and protect

the.....world...... Avenge us!!!

Terra, Light, Dark, and Meme passed away...

All (crying): YOU WILL PAY FOR KILLING THE ONES WE LOVE SO

MUCH!!!!!!!

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

All: TRINITY BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKK!!!!!!

With one blast, Hex, the murderer of Terra, Light,

Dark, and Meme, was dead...

Icy: hehh, hehh, hehh, hehh....

Ryuu: we...did...it!

Xephy: We must bring back the bodies....

Icy: Yeah.

END OF CHAPTER 16
END OF PART 3

CREDITS:

And as the credits roll on the screen, the narator

speaks his final paragraph in the story...

And so, with the destroyer's plan for world

destruction finally ruined, our remaining heroes returned

to Palmacosta, for the funeral of the 4 greatest warriors:

Terra, the Earth Warrior; Meme, the Wind Archer; Light, the

Light Elementalist; and Dark, the Dark Elementalist.

Priest: In our hummblest words, these four have sacrificed

their lives in order to save the world, in peace may they

rest, we would vow to bring peace to the world, no matter

what the cost.

Priestess: In God we trust, Amen.

All: Amen

THE END

I know it's long, but its a good story, right?
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by SubarashiiOngaku Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

um dude...when kenta says NO MULTI-POSTING, he means....
1) take all of your little posts with only 1 or 2 sentences
2) shove them into ONE post

------------
your:

"well, the game's character basis needs 4 heroes, and i just gave it to them
plus i wanted to express my emotions throughout the script, filled with comady, romance, death, and other useful emotions."

AND

"im posting the script, so that everyone can see it
but be forewarn, this script is MY product to YTC, and if you use it for anything else, i will not be your friend, i dont support stealers.
Anyways, heres REMENANT: Masters of the World.."

SHOULD BE IN ONE POST
---------

& btw
1) did you consult ALL of these ppl b4 u added them? (not just ryuu and xephy...)
2) be aware of your cast's genders (ryuu & dichuu are both girls =w=)
3) your script is stretching out this page too much. please upload the script to http://www.box.net/ & post the url of it here at the VERY FIRST POST ON THIS YTC PAGE.
SubarashiiOngaku
SubarashiiOngaku
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : SubaOng Posts : 292

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SubarashiiOngaku101

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:54 am

... Please. Please. Please read the warnings. Thank you. Annoyed
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed Empty Please Kenta....... Dont make me quit YTC

Post by TerraBunny Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:43 pm

This rule is starting to get on my nerves, if i get this warning 1 more time....... I am gonna close my account and never come back, so dont tick me off, because you would ruin my dream, my dream of singing with people like me, i would also delete your account in my Skype contact list, so that i will never hear from you ever again....... Please Kenta, this is my big chance to show the world what im made of

Last edited by TerraBunny on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more lines for reason)
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 pm

*coughcough*

1. If that rule is getting on your nerves, then DON'T DISOBEY IT AGAIN!
2. I did NOT read that extremely long post/script thing.
3. Kenta is just doing his job as a Forum Helper!
TerraBunny wrote:I am gonna close my account and never come back, so dont tick me off, because you would ruin my dream, my dream of singing with people like me, i would also delete your account in my Skype contact list, so that i will never hear from you ever again.
Feel free to do those things you just said up there! Really! No one's stopping you!
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:42 am

TerraBunny wrote:...dont tick me off...
Have you ever thought why people are ticking you off? READ what people type to you.

TerraBunny wrote:...my dream of singing...
Exactly. YTC = Youtube CHORUS. A script for voice-acting ISN'T singing. Get your facts right, please. Please READ carefully.

And I could say many other things, like NOT MULTI-POSTING or FORCING PEOPLE INTO YOUR SCRIPT
...now i have to be wary of the people i forcfully join without permission...
but it's futile unless you READ and LISTEN.

Peace.

Last edited by tsukinaka on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiChan Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:42 am

Ok. You can have fun here as much as you want as long as you don't break the rules and actually ask people before auto joining them without permission. Before you did that even if they said yes you should take into consideration their time schedule and all other things. And please don't get angry at Kenta, he is just doing his job as forum helper. Its his job to keep things in order here in the forums because some people do not pay attention to the rules. I hope you'll understand. As long as you follow the basic rules set here in YTC, you can have fun ;].
MichiChan
MichiChan
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : ミチ Posts : 966

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

https://www.youtube.com/MichiChama

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:57 am

TerraBunny wrote:This rule is starting to get on my nerves, if i get this warning 1 more time....... I am gonna close my account and never come back, so dont tick me off, because you would ruin my dream, my dream of singing with people like me, i would also delete your account in my Skype contact list, so that i will never hear from you ever again....... Please Kenta, this is my big chance to show the world what im made of

...when was i even added to you on skype? Ha...ha...

I'm doing my job as you are the one breaking the rules, defined for this forum.
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:41 pm

-_-....... I only came here because I like Vocaloid as much as everyone does, even on Facebook, and Luka's B-Day is coming up. And say what you will, you will never stop my dreams for gaming Evil or Very Mad AND I ADDED MUSIC TO THE GAME!!! NEXT TIME, LOOK AT THE SCRIPT BEFOR YOU COMMENT!!! Evil or Very Mad
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiChan Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:00 pm

We're not saying you don't like vocaloid or telling you to stop your dreams for gaming. We're telling you to please follow the rules before doing anything....
Please don't blame anybody here for this... >A<;
MichiChan
MichiChan
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : ミチ Posts : 966

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

https://www.youtube.com/MichiChama

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraBunny Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Im not, im blaming myself for rage quitting
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:19 pm

TerraBunny wrote:...AND I ADDED MUSIC TO THE GAME!!! NEXT TIME, LOOK AT THE SCRIPT BEFOR YOU COMMENT!!! Evil or Very Mad
I did see that. But the only singing you did include was also forced, if you didn't notice.

TerraBunny wrote:Miku: Yep, I'll have Terra and Dark sing with me.

Terra and Dark: Awesome!

Rin: I'll take Light and Dichuu.

Len: And I'll take Icy and Ryuu.

Luka: It looks like I get Meme and Xephy.

All: Sweet, its all evened out.

Miku: Ok. Here's our song list, you guys can choose 3 songs

to perform with us.

Terra: This is a piece of cake, I'll choose "World is
Mine."

Light: We choose "Butterfly on your Right Shoulder."

Meme: I guess that leaves "Just Be Friends."

Is this the order you want?
Yes
No

You hit Yes.
Adding music is NOT equivalent to forming a proper chorus, much less one which includes singers completely without their permission.

And Youtube Chorus is not somewhere to recruit voice actors/ actresses. Proof you did that?
TerraBunny wrote:Actors for Vocaloids needed

Back to top Go down

Script of REMENANT: Masters of the World is finished, Channel for WebRead needed, Actors for Vocaloids needed Empty It breaks my heart.....

Post by TerraBunny Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Well, i was thinkng too much with Project DIVA on my mind, and their voices completely work with fan-picked favorites. Im sorry, but i dont have anywhere else to go. My site's dead because nobody has been on it sense last year, and i cant use Teh Stream, nor anything with Xat. Ill be alone in the game.... But if its alright with you not wanting a part in it, its fine by me.

But it breaks my heart to see that no one is interested in the game Crying
TerraBunny
TerraBunny
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next