Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF!

+46
jessie21
Kuma-tan
KyoSukeXP
Onion
Kicchan
DeeDee
Hikki-chan
ChungSen
Monkin
Chibi-Chan
Nishina
殷逸偉
Yoshimi
Dympchan
Emi
TetsukiMizu
Nami~Nyan
Fuzzlekins
Namikix01
KiuiYamamoto
ChoAkkar ♥
Rei
ChibiKumiko
Akai
rokan
akunoCIRCUS
~AutumnZephyr~
YukiNagato998
anichan95
Kurai
Kinoichi
Phatbeaniez
Aoko
[★] Winter
Benevolent Malice
HanaRyuu15
LizBorden
OrikaNekoi
Blaire
MeriXy
KentaMidorin
Michiyo
Una
Penny
SubarashiiOngaku
Luna Amatista
50 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Should we do three or five choruses?

[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 3 Vote_lcap36%[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 27 ]
[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 3 Vote_lcap64%[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 49 ]

Total Votes : 76

[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:59 pm

I can mix for some =D
I just need a script xD

Do I have to audition?
Imma do most of them 8DDD

Back to top Go down

[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF!

Post by ChibiKumiko Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 pm

I'll do Luka Luka Night Fever and JBF. =)
ChibiKumiko
ChibiKumiko
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Kumiko/クミコ Posts : 180

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/xChibiYumiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Amatista Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:41 pm

o_o;;
I'm sorry, I left everything so unclear!
This is a no-audition chorus, so as long as you submit your vocals in time, you're in.

A medley would be amazing, and I would really love to do it, but we'll just see how time works out.

You can join as many songs as you like! If you only want in one, well, you'll have more time to concentrate in that one. ^^

All right, so Una will mix JBF. ^^
Later I'll be uploading the karaokes to Mediafire so you have no trouble downloading. My sister needs PC right now.
Luna Amatista
Luna Amatista
Conversationalist

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:45 pm

*USING THE COMPUTER LAB* OMG I AM AT SCHOOL YET! OMG OMG OMG OMG >8D

REI WANNA JOIN / O/ <3 SHE SHALL ... I MEAN "HE" SHALL SING ALL SONGS And I wanna mix JBF please please pleaseeeee ? ;w; <333

nyaaaaan arigatou dechu ~ <3 / o/

(wktk)
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by YukiNagato998 Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:47 pm

@Luna

umm Luna-san~ how do I send the vocals to you?
YukiNagato998
YukiNagato998
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Yuki,Cosき,こずき Posts : 100

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Una Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:47 pm

...I'll just try to rephrase what Luna-san said.

For these choruses, you do not have to audition. Instead, just send in your raw vocals of the songs that you wish to join to her. You can upload it on a hosting site like 4shared, mediafire, rapidshare, box.net, etc and just post the link as a reply to this thread. Or you can PM her the link, whatever suits you.

Also, raw vocals as in, no noise removal, reverb, or anything.

8'D Hope this clarifies your doubts.
Una
Una
Talkative

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Unawhut

Back to top Go down

Post by YukiNagato998 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 pm

oh thanks! sweet
YukiNagato998
YukiNagato998
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Amatista Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Thank you, Una, that was perfect. xD
Rei, Una asked to mix JBF first, I just hadn't listed it. You could either choose between Double Lariat, Luka Luka Night Fever, and Toeto, or talk it out with Una so you two can get to an agreement. ^^
Luna Amatista
Luna Amatista
Conversationalist

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by YukiNagato998 Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:27 pm

YukiNagato998
YukiNagato998
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:05 am

Ah... Luna, I am sorry but I am going to decline on this particular group of choruses, however if you do form a medley, I would love to apply for that^^
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:11 am

Submitting vocals to my LukaLukaNightFever from before...

http://www.4shared.com/audio/gS60Zy9g/Midorin_-_Luka_Luka_Night_Feve.html

I'll follow my JBF vocals later.
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:28 pm

I'll mix Just Be Friends and Luka Luka Night Fever, and I'd love to animate for Akahitoha and Just Be Friends. Yep, I will have my free time around November-December sooo for the sake of my love for Luka, I love doing things for her.

(I'll sing too, but that depends. -shot-)
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : やっち姫 (Yacchi-Hi Posts : 1654

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009

http://choupanko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Amatista Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Annnd this is what comes from not updating main post fast.
Una will be mixing JBF since she asked first. @_@
But I'll list you as mixer and animator for the other songs you requested. ^^
Luna Amatista
Luna Amatista
Conversationalist

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Amatista Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:14 pm

I apologize for double posting.

Main post has been updated~
All the karaokes have been uploaded to my Mediafire so you won't have trouble downloading~
Luna Amatista
Luna Amatista
Conversationalist

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by KiuiYamamoto Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:25 pm

I want to join Toeto and Just be friends. Smile

KiuiYamamoto
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikix01 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:55 am

I think I'll join the Luka Luka Night Fever one Happy if you don't mind.

Edit: I decided not to do the Akahitoha one >__< Its kind of hard to sing

Last edited by Namikix01 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namikix01
Namikix01

Singing Alias : Narimi Posts : 29

https://www.youtube.com/user/Narimix01?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Michiyo Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:35 pm

I think that I coul sing Toeto, just be friends end probably Double Lariat =) Happy
Michiyo
Michiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoko Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:58 pm

okay, i sign up for all songs! ^^ (just be friends is pending, the pitch is pretty fast for me ^^; )
Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : 藍微 (Aika) Posts : 2027

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/aika1801

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzlekins Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:29 pm

I'll join the Toeto, Double Lariat, and Night Fever ones! JBF is kinda fast for me, and I don't know Akahitoha.
Fuzzlekins
Fuzzlekins
Talkative

Singing Alias : Fuzzle Posts : 445

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzlekinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Benevolent Malice Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:51 pm

I wanna try singing all of them except Just be Friends. Well. I might do that, too but skip the fast parts. xD;
Benevolent Malice
Benevolent Malice
Talkative

Singing Alias : ベンベン Posts : 488

My YTC Story

http://www.awkwaben.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami~Nyan Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:29 am

I just made a cover on Akahitoha so definitely trying that one out, dont know about the others; pending
Nami~Nyan
Nami~Nyan
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : nami Posts : 170

https://www.youtube.com/user/LinkingLove1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:42 am

I did:
- Just be Friends
- Akahitoha
- Luka Luka Night fever
- Toeto

All in one zip file if that's okay.. the format is mp3:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0a95pl52w1ebr35

Back to top Go down

Post by TetsukiMizu Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:47 am

Omg I love love Double Lariat and Akahitoha, I'm in! When my cold fades I'll start working on it x3
TetsukiMizu
TetsukiMizu
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Tetsuki Posts : 300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://www.pandacandycolors.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next