Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF!

+46
jessie21
Kuma-tan
KyoSukeXP
Onion
Kicchan
DeeDee
Hikki-chan
ChungSen
Monkin
Chibi-Chan
Nishina
殷逸偉
Yoshimi
Dympchan
Emi
TetsukiMizu
Nami~Nyan
Fuzzlekins
Namikix01
KiuiYamamoto
ChoAkkar ♥
Rei
ChibiKumiko
Akai
rokan
akunoCIRCUS
~AutumnZephyr~
YukiNagato998
anichan95
Kurai
Kinoichi
Phatbeaniez
Aoko
[★] Winter
Benevolent Malice
HanaRyuu15
LizBorden
OrikaNekoi
Blaire
MeriXy
KentaMidorin
Michiyo
Una
Penny
SubarashiiOngaku
Luna Amatista
50 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Should we do three or five choruses?

[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 27 ]
[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 49 ]

Total Votes : 76

[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF!

Post by anichan95 Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:24 pm

can i do it???
anichan95
anichan95
Talkative

Singing Alias : Ani Posts : 453

Ai Kotoba II Chorus

http://yuukikiome95.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF!

Post by Luna Amatista Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:09 pm

@Ani: Do what? >>

@The rest who have volunteered for mixing or animating: I won't be adding you yet. When we have the definite list of songs by November 2, you can choose what to mix/animate. First come first served.
Luna Amatista
Luna Amatista
Conversationalist

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by anichan95 Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:46 pm

well i sorta meant that i wanted to participate in the chorus.just singing.
sorry if i confused you.
anichan95
anichan95
Talkative

Singing Alias : Ani Posts : 453

Ai Kotoba II Chorus

http://yuukikiome95.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Amatista Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:13 pm

All set!
Through an odd vote-count process, I assigned each of your choices a number. That way the song you listed first was five points worth, second four, and so on.

Then, since there were three songs that got no votes, I removed them.

Then there were another three songs (Wanderlast, No Logic, and I forgot the other one) that not even with my highest point vote would pass, so what I did was this:
If it was among your choices (let's say it was three), I moved the points down, so your two point choice would have three points and your one point choice would have two.
Then these three songs were removed too.

I wanted the grand total of points to be a multiple of fifteen (1+2+3+4+5), and with the points that were removen by the process above (and considering a few of you did not list five songs), the remaining points were added via a random number generator.

...However, the results are just what I expected.
The songs are the following:
  1. Double Lariat
  2. Luka★Luka Night Fever
  3. Toeto
  4. Akahitoha
  5. Just Be Friends

I would like to mix Akahitoha, so for the people who offered to mix, you have Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, and JBF to choose from. 8D

Animators, please choose what song you want to do~

• Singers: These are all songs you probably know, and mixing and animating takes time, so submit by November 30!
    ~It is up to the mixer whether to accept late submissions or not~
  • Mixers: Your deadline is December 28!
    ~I will be checking to fix small mistakes if there are any, so please submit by then ><~
    Animators: UPLOAD finished video any time from January 29 '11, 16:00 GMT to January 30 '11, 16:00 GMT!
    ~That's January 30, Luka's release date, in Japan~

Remember to invite loads of people, even if they posts their vocals as guests, and that vocals should be RAW, that means without background music!~
Thank you all for participating!~
Luna Amatista
Luna Amatista
Conversationalist

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Benevolent Malice Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 pm

I know all of those but Akahitoha. xD I have no idea what that is. Shame Enbizaka lost. I <3 that song. >:
Benevolent Malice
Benevolent Malice
Talkative

Singing Alias : ベンベン Posts : 488

My YTC Story

http://www.awkwaben.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 pm

For "Just be friends", is it the piano version or the original version?

I will hopefully participate in Toeto and Akahitoha. And if I have more time, I might participate in Double Lariat and "Just be Friends" Happiness
Kurai
Kurai
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Kurai Posts : 70

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/KuraiHikariTenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Amatista Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:18 pm

I have linked the karaokes we will be using in the first post. (:~ I highly encourage you to use them even if you already have a karaoke; if everyone has exactly the same version, you can save the mixers a bit of time.

It will be the normal version; the song is sad on its own and the piano one just makes me cry, and both are unfitting for an anniversary, aren't they? xD
But if the singers want to, we could change for the piano version (but you'd have to choose which, and everyone would sing it differently so choosing would take from the time you have to record and the different versions would consume lots of the mixer's time).

(And yeah, I'm also sad a few songs didn't get in. </3
I wanted DYE and Tailor Shop on Enbizaka and Tower.

Edit- There, now you have both karaokes and lyrics for the five songs in the main post!~
Luna Amatista
Luna Amatista
Conversationalist

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Oh~ Ok, thank you for clarifying it. Happiness

I wanted Tailor Shop on Enbizaka be one of the choruses. ;w;

EDIT: Do we sing the harmonies as well? =D And if we do, can you include the harmony tracks? You don't have to if you don't want to. >w<
Kurai
Kurai
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Kurai Posts : 70

https://www.youtube.com/user/KuraiHikariTenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by YukiNagato998 Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:07 pm

HI~! I'm interested in this too.....and seriously a newbie here(just made account few hours ago) so please help me out! Can we only take part in some of the songs or do we have to take part in all of them?

Edit: woops sorry didn't see what you posted there on the second page. but what type of file do we send the raw vocals in? and do I pm them to you?
YukiNagato998
YukiNagato998
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Yuki,Cosき,こずき Posts : 100

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Amatista Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:12 pm

@Kurai: If you can sing the harmonies, please do, and save them in a separate track. If they're good enough (see: in time, right pitch, etc), they'll be included.

@Yuki: You can join in as many as you want. ^^
And you just record yourself singing and send me the .mp3 or .wav file.
Please, only vocals, no karaoke. For this you obviously need to record with headphones.
Luna Amatista
Luna Amatista
Conversationalist

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by YukiNagato998 Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Thanks! I was just wondering since I use Audacity. Do I just sing along with the karaoke first then mute/delete the musical part and then just send that to you? or do we have to do it in a certain way? (sorry completely new to this kind of thing) Sweat
also I am planning on participating in Toeto and Akahitoha but I'm having trouble downloading the off vocal ver of Akahitoha I was wondering if you could just send me the file instead?
YukiNagato998
YukiNagato998
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Amatista Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:38 pm

To record, just import the karaoke into Audacity, sing along with it, and before exporting as an .mp3 remove the karaoke file. ^^

Follow the link, then click this button: [Luka anniversary choruses ~ MIXING & ANIMATING!] Double Lariat, Luka★Luka Night Fever, Toeto, Akahitoha, and JBF! - Page 2 SA07_bt2

I'm going to sleep now, but if you're having trouble tomorrow, I'll upload it for you~
Edit- Ah! I see what you mean. Some files ask you to be registered to download them; hadn't happened with some other stuff earlier. I'll upload it tomorrow, then. ^^;; Sorry for the inconvenience.
Luna Amatista
Luna Amatista
Conversationalist

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by YukiNagato998 Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Oh I see thanks so much for all your help!! I hope this chorus turns out great!

Edit: oh and I just realized that for Luka Luka Night Fever, when I click on the link my browser says it might be an attack site and won't let me access it. Could you maybe upload that too? Thanks!

Last edited by YukiNagato998 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
YukiNagato998
YukiNagato998
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Ne.... Just making sure... But are these 5 differents songs or a medley?^^;; (A medley would be cool... :D -shot-)
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by YukiNagato998 Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:25 pm

I agree a medley would be awesome but I believe it's five separate songs
YukiNagato998
YukiNagato998
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:42 pm

As awesome as a medley sounds, we can do that later. For now, we'll just have to work on each song separately. I'll edit this later with my vocals for Luka Luka Night Fever and Just Be Friends~ Happy ...
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Post by akunoCIRCUS Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:01 am

i can do Toeto, double lariat and just be friends. And if there's really noone, I think I could make a pv too~
akunoCIRCUS
akunoCIRCUS

Singing Alias : Psyche Posts : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/psychedelicparadox

Back to top Go down

Post by rokan Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:23 am

I'm a bit confused~ does this mean if I want to participate I have to sing all 5 songs?!?!
rokan
rokan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : roka 【ロカ】 Posts : 146

https://www.youtube.com/user/yoiina

Back to top Go down

Post by Una Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:50 am

Can I mix JBF? o:
Una
Una
Talkative

https://www.youtube.com/user/Unawhut

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 am

rokan wrote:I'm a bit confused~ does this mean if I want to participate I have to sing all 5 songs?!?!

Nope, I believe you choose any you want to join in~ I don't think you're limited to choose only one nor are you supposed to join all. :D
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:46 am

Uhh i'm sorry, i'm stupid, but do we need to audition first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:58 am

I'll sing Toeto and Luka Luka Night Fever :D

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by rokan Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 pm

KentaMidorin wrote:
rokan wrote:I'm a bit confused~ does this mean if I want to participate I have to sing all 5 songs?!?!

Nope, I believe you choose any you want to join in~ I don't think you're limited to choose only one nor are you supposed to join all. :D

aaah it's so~~
well lool then - is this open for audition or do we have sent in lines?!?! LOL what kind of question am i asking XDD

*just puts up LUKALUKA audition* orz

rokan
rokan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : roka 【ロカ】 Posts : 146

https://www.youtube.com/user/yoiina

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Can anyone join? owo It's just so confusing with the chorus battles going on. ;~; I assume it's an audition too?
Akai
Akai
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Lemon / れむん Posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by LizBorden Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:27 pm

I have no preference to which video I animate, I'll take whatever's left over?
LizBorden
LizBorden
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Akiko Posts : 89
My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next