Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

♡♥Maid and Host Club!♥♡ Now OPEN, and accepting HOSTS!! Please APPLY!!! Wanna join??

+20
Blaire
Onion
Momichi
Silver
Summer
Serena Scarlet
Puppet
Varu
NovayaShuyin
~AutumnZephyr~
claireeerofl
[★] Winter
Kurai
Aki
ChibiKumiko
Chioku
Cain
mikura
OuterOcean
Laurel
24 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

♡♥Maid and Host Club!♥♡ Now OPEN, and accepting HOSTS!! Please APPLY!!! Wanna join?? Empty ♡♥Maid and Host Club!♥♡ Now OPEN, and accepting HOSTS!! Please APPLY!!! Wanna join??

Post by Laurel Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:09 pm

KONNICHIWA♡〜
And welcome to this maid cafe! My name is Laurel, and I'll be one of your hosts. I hope that you enjoy your time here♥
I know that there's already one maid cafe, but I thought might be nice to give other people a chance to host the wonderful people of YTC♥
And now, to introduce our lovely maids~ Please look left to right, top to bottom in the picture^^
♡♥Maid and Host Club!♥♡ Now OPEN, and accepting HOSTS!! Please APPLY!!! Wanna join?? Downloads6-1
Ai~ She can act mature, but mostly she's just... ...Strange... ...And a hentai. 8D; Beware of boob groping.
Mi-Chuu~ Loli & very Clumsy.
Chocola~ (Semi-masochistic, lol,) Mature, loli-ish looks, tsundere-ish, a tiny bit moe, and calm/cool. Always kind to others, unless somewhat annoyed.
Winter~ + Mature and serious; Can be very charming to customers and "scary" to other staff members that are slacking during shift
+ Is a choco-holic~
Laurel~ The head maid. Is very experienced, and loves everyone ♥ Especially all her little maids.
Naoko~ Loli, neko, sometimes really shy and maximally cute, but she can also go hyper and be really perverted.
Kurai~ Mature, yet really shy and clumsy, loves cute animals.
Chio~ Very shy, worries alot, doesn't speak up if something is wrong (instead, worries about it and get's into a cute lil panic >//<)
Kumiko~ Loli, very shy but acts mature when something's wrong, and likes to wear bunny or cat ears
Aki~ Creepy as all get out. likes to hum creepy little songs and wear clunky boots. >:D Even though she's creepy, she's won't hurt you, and she's very cute.
Joy~ Uhh, mature? (OTL) is quiet, blank-faced, and gets annoyed easily. but doesn't show it. D:< makes attempts to be kind-ish though :U
Oshi~ Genki girl. Very energetic and enthusiastic.

WHO WANTS TO APPLY AS A HOST??♥

Well just fill out this form! We accept genderbends and real boys! We need at least 5 hosts. Once we're done choosing hosts, we can make profiles for you! Now, here's the form:

FORM
genderbend or real boy?
Type of host: (prince, loli, smart..NOTE: will only be accepting 1 loli!)
name:
reason for wanting to join: (doesn't have to be serious XD)

☆♥♡☆♡♥☆
That's it~ I hope that you enjoy yourself here! *bow*

Arigato♪

Last edited by Laurel on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Laurel
Laurel
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Laurel/Lucian Posts : 160
Location : Magic Fantasy Wonderful Rainbow Fairy-land....YEAH.

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/hainexhanon

Back to top Go down

♡♥Maid and Host Club!♥♡ Now OPEN, and accepting HOSTS!! Please APPLY!!! Wanna join?? Empty Re: ♡♥Maid and Host Club!♥♡ Now OPEN, and accepting HOSTS!! Please APPLY!!! Wanna join??

Post by OuterOcean Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 am

~Name: Oshi
~Age as a maid: 19
~Looks: Wild, layered red hair, bright green eyes. Short, always dirty. Tsuruya-san style fang.
~Maid Stereotype? Genki girl. Here's a discription
OuterOcean
OuterOcean
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Ocean or 海洋 Posts : 791

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

♡♥Maid and Host Club!♥♡ Now OPEN, and accepting HOSTS!! Please APPLY!!! Wanna join?? Empty Re: ♡♥Maid and Host Club!♥♡ Now OPEN, and accepting HOSTS!! Please APPLY!!! Wanna join??

Post by mikura Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:19 am

WOO! 8D
~Name ; Mi-Chuu
~Age ; 16
~Looks ; Long White hair with an Ahoge, Red eyes and very short.
~Maid stereotype ; Loli & very Clumsy.

mikura
mikura
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : みくら Posts : 1177
My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/imusiiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:26 am

~Name: Aira or just Ai.
~Age as a maid: Let's us say... 16.
~Looks: A small girl, around the 5'3. Long brown hair with curls at the bottom. Brown eyes.
~Maid Stereotype: She can act mature, but mostly she's just... ...Strange... ...And a hentai. 8D; Beware of boob groping.
Cain
Cain
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Jun Posts : 633

https://www.youtube.com/user/NicoNicoAce

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:20 am

Thank you guys so much for applying!!! I'll add all of you to the description once we have enough maids applying. We'll probably end up with about...8 maids? <3 But all of you guys are accepted. I love your descriptions!
Laurel
Laurel
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by mikura Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:52 am

-Wears Maid uniform-
Nyuu~.. It's too big for me.. I need a smaller size.
mikura
mikura
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : みくら Posts : 1177
My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/imusiiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:07 am

-Wears a normal sized Maid dress-

...Can I have one with a longer skirt? ; 3;
Cain
Cain
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Jun Posts : 633

https://www.youtube.com/user/NicoNicoAce

Back to top Go down

Post by Chioku Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 am

~Name: Chio
~Age as a maid: 16
~Looks: Long brown ringlet-y hair, always in pigtails. She's 5'0 and pale, so when she blushes..it really shows. Bright green eyes =D
~Maid Stereotype?: Very shy, worries alot, doesn't speak up if something is wrong (instead, worries about it and get's into a cute lil panic >//<)
Chioku
Chioku
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Chioku, Chio Posts : 2035

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiokuDubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Go?? Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:32 am

~Name: Naoko (or just Nao-chan)
~Age as a maid: 11
~Looks: Brunette with her hair down (mid-back length). She's also got a straight fringe. She has heterochromia - Her left eye is red and her right eye is blue. Even though she's 11, she has some pretty, but not too big (B/C size) breasts. Not too skinny and not too fat.
~Maid Stereotype: Loli, neko, sometimes really shy and maximally cute, but she can also go hyper and be really perveted.

Last edited by Naoko Mangetsu on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Go??

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiKumiko Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 am

~Maid Submission Form~
~Name: Kumiko
~Age as a maid (can be different than your actual age): 14
~Looks (again, you can make this up): Long, black hair with purple highlights usually in pigtails or just worn straight. Has full bangs. Brown eyes. 5'2" and has fair skin.
~Maid Stereotype? (loli, mature, clumsy...): Loli, very shy but acts mature when something's wrong, and likes to wear bunny or cat ears

Last edited by ChibiKumiko on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to edit the looks)
ChibiKumiko
ChibiKumiko
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Kumiko/クミコ Posts : 180

https://www.youtube.com/user/xChibiYumiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 am

~Maid Submission Form~
~Name: Aki
~Age as a maid (can be different than your actual age): almost 13
~Looks (again, you can make this up): fair-skinned, green eyed, red hair that curls down my back, just like real life, you know onee~ chan.
~Maid Stereotype? (loli, mature, clumsy...): creepy as all get out. likes to hum creepy little songs and wear clunky boots. >:D
Aki
Aki

Singing Alias : aki Posts : 38

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWW3Y-XpXyQ&feature=channel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:33 pm

~Maid Submission Form~

~Name: Chocola (nickname) or Madelyn (real name). (NOT Choco, my fandub character.)

~Age as a maid (can be different than your actual age): 13

~Looks (again, you can make this up): Long dark brown hair that's mid-back length and somewhat wavy, brown eyes, and semi-tanned skin. Asian. Looks older than she's supposed to be. VERY VERY skinny.

~Maid Stereotype? (loli, mature, clumsy...): (Semi-masochistic, lol,) Mature, loli-ish looks, tsundere-ish, a tiny bit moe, and calm/cool. Always kind to others, unless somewhat annoyed.

(I apologize; my personality is super mixed up, and I'm also having trouble describing myself, orz.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:50 pm

H-hello? I would like to work here as a maid. I hope you will accept me.
*Bows slightly and hands in the maid submission form, then smiles sweetly while thinking of a plan to kill get revenge on her friend*

~Maid Submission Form~
~Name: Kurai
~Age as a maid: 17 years old
~Looks: Is fair skinned, has long black hair that is usually tied up like this with a silver ribbon, has golden eyes, usually wears a light blue ribbon or choker around her neck, is 5'4"
~Maid Stereotype: Mature, yet really shy and clumsy, loves cute animals

[I'll add a more creative description if you need, and I was role playing the character when I was typing the top part up, hope you don't mind. >//<]
Kurai
Kurai
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Kurai Posts : 70

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/KuraiHikariTenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by [★] Winter Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:16 pm

-Totally wants to do this! Chuuuuuu~!-
fishy face

~Maid Submission Form~

~Name: (Introduces self as) Winter; (Close friends know as) Immy
~Age as a maid (can be different than your actual age): 19
~Looks (again, you can make this up): A bit like this...
~Maid Stereotype? (loli, mature, clumsy...):
+ Mature and serious; Can be very charming to customers and "scary" to other staff members that are slacking during shift
+ Is a choco-holic~
[★] Winter
[★] Winter
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : Posts : 3007

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by claireeerofl Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 pm

WHAT THE HECK. *throws hands up* XD

~Maid Submission Form~
~Name: Joy
~Age as a maid (can be different than your actual age): ... 14.
~Looks (again, you can make this up): Longish black hair that's always curled in ringlets, tanned skin, big blue eyes, nails painted turquoise, idunno.
~Maid Stereotype? (loli, mature, clumsy...): Uhh, mature? (OTL) is quiet, blank-faced, and gets annoyed easily. but doesn't show it. D:< makes attempts to be kind-ish though :U
claireeerofl
claireeerofl
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Joy~ Posts : 153

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Thank you everyone! Subbmissions now closed. I'll have the list up soon ;D
Laurel
Laurel
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Understood. -bows slightly-

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Alright, everyone!!! We are open!!! ^^ Please let me know if you ever need anything!
Laurel
Laurel
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiKumiko Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:05 pm

O-okay. *smiles shyly*
ChibiKumiko
ChibiKumiko
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Kumiko/クミコ Posts : 180

https://www.youtube.com/user/xChibiYumiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chioku Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 pm

*tries to do ribbon up at back of uniform*
Annooo...Chio can't do this...;-;
Will someone..help me?
Chioku
Chioku
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Chioku, Chio Posts : 2035

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiokuDubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Chioku wrote:*tries to do ribbon up at back of uniform*
Annooo...Chio can't do this...;-;
Will someone..help me?

Oh, sure Chio-san!

*walks over and help with ribbon* Better?
Laurel
Laurel
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:10 pm

-pokes head in-
I can tie a butterfly style bow for obis on kimonos if you need me to.... (Irl too, don't ask why...)
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Tomeshi wrote:-pokes head in-
I can tie a butterfly style bow for obis on kimonos if you need me to.... (Irl too, don't ask why...)

you can tie my kimono anytime hah jk i won't marry you because your too old for me
Aki
Aki

Singing Alias : aki Posts : 38

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWW3Y-XpXyQ&feature=channel

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 pm

OH NO!!! Aki, be more polite to our guest!

Sorry Tomeshi-kun, she's kind of...Different.
Laurel
Laurel
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:17 pm

It's okay ^_^ diferent is good! -pats Aki on head-
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next