Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st}

+21
Razzy
Aniki
Kuma-tan
Achan
Haruna
殷逸偉
TetsukiMizu
kenchan
Karin~
NataChan
ChibiKumiko
ReiYu
NeoVersion7
pahpawmipi
Raeka
Adrianchu
Aeon
hinatakouyama
Yume
[★] Winter
Sugarlat
25 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Which song would you like to sing?

ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_lcap22%ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_lcap11%ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_lcap11%ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_lcap33%ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Empty Re: ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st}

Post by ReiYu Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:29 am

Email sent~ 8D Tell me if I need to correct or rerecord anything!
ReiYu
ReiYu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Tomoda Yuu Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st} - Page 12 Empty Re: ChuDaysoo Chorus {Deadline NOV 1st}

Post by 殷逸偉 Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Sent it to your gmail. Tell me what I need to fix or just keep it the way it is Sugarlat 8D
殷逸偉
殷逸偉
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 山本 (yAmamotO) Posts : 216

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by 殷逸偉 Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Sorry for the worry ^^; Something went wrong. The real version should be in your email. Sorry.
殷逸偉
殷逸偉
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by pahpawmipi Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:30 pm

hey sorry guys i have a really really bad sore throat so i couldn't record. im sorry sugarlat since you started on the animation already >.<
pahpawmipi
pahpawmipi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : マンゴ プリン Posts : 127

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/manopurin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlat Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 pm

it's no problem XD
It's not like it's definite. Since we're not in the comp.
How about we try to get videos out on the 13th?
Lines can be due as late as Sunday!
So for those who need more time XD
Sugarlat
Sugarlat
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Sugarlat Posts : 84

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Sugarlatdesu

Back to top Go down

Post by 殷逸偉 Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks for the extension. I got most of the lines fixed up, and I sent them to your email!
殷逸偉
殷逸偉
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by pahpawmipi Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:19 pm

again sorry for being late >.< i sent my lines o.o
pahpawmipi
pahpawmipi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeka Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Has everyone watched the official entries into round two? So amazing~ *A*

I don't know how I'm going to choose who to vote for ;_;
Raeka
Raeka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 途李 Posts : 109

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nomyriad

Back to top Go down

Post by 殷逸偉 Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Yeah. They're all amazing. But I have a general idea of who put in more effort than the others ;A;
殷逸偉
殷逸偉
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ReiYu Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 pm

I don't know about you, but I absolutely adored the Celestial Chorus entry~~~ it was simply stunning, and the Servant of Evil part... <333 They just made it, like, 50 times sadder and moe touching. ;u; Not to mention the Paper Ppane and Prisoner section was epic win. Especially the Gakupo. XD I loved that part so much.
.u.

Now that my rant is over, I would just like to remind Sugarlat-senpai that if she needs help with mixing, me and Hinata-senpai have offered to help as well. C:
ReiYu
ReiYu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeka Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:27 am

ReiYu wrote:moe touching.
For some reason that typo made me laugh really hard xD

I really like Gorgeous Geek Gang's video. The pictures were really well drawn! Celestial Chorus is the best mixed, all those songs flowed perfectly. Banana Kurimu's vocals were spectacular, plus Sigre is one of my favourite Kagamine songs. ZODIAC's idea is really cool, and I was blown away by those vocals on the first song.

Each seems to have it's own certain charm. This round is going to be extremely close.
Raeka
Raeka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:17 am

Raeka wrote:
ZODIAC's idea is really cool, and I was blown away by those vocals on the first song.

xDDDD Why thank you <3
*totally not stalking everyone else's threads*

*run awaaaaaay* xD
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlat Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:30 am

SOB!
I just looked at Banana Kurimy's animation by Yoru and it was so amazing +W+

I'm so sorry guys for the lateness but the vid and such will have to be pushed back /:
my laptop was sent off to Texas on friday so I won't get it back for a few days.
My desktop can't handle animation and mixing so if you need lines to mix just ask everyone else to send them to do ;;
I'm so sorry guys! I wish I was a better animator and mixer! [/runs off in sparkly tears]
Sugarlat
Sugarlat
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Sugarlat Posts : 84

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Sugarlatdesu

Back to top Go down

Post by hinatakouyama Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:53 am

Aww, it's okay Sugar. We're in no rush anyways. We don't need to have a deadline.

And yeah, ReiYu and I would be happy to help with mixing. 8')

And I've yet to watch Round 2's videos, but I might do that today when I get home. I've been so exhausted since I went to Anime USA on Saturday, lol.

I've also been wanting to sing World's End Dancehall, but I can't sing that fast for Japanese songs, and the English lyrics I found for the song are also fast, so it's sorta a pain, lol. I'm lame because I only just got into the song.

On a side note, I'd like to draw pics of the members in our group. So if everyone could give me descriptions or post pictures with additional info (I'll elaborate in a sec), that would be great. 8')

Okay, so you have about three ways of telling me what you look like, or want to look like.

Option 1 Give a detailed description in text.
Option 2 Send a picture of an anime/manga/game/original character for me to use as a sort of base. Then you can list off the additional details you want (it's a must, as so we're not copying off of anyone).
Option 3 Draw your own reference sheet! lol

But yeah, Option 1 I think would be easiset for me. I could also personally send sketches via email or private messages so you can review them. Sorta like commissions, but for free, lol.

Chances of my little idea being productive: unlikely. I may say that I'm willing right now, but by the time I get home, I might not like the idea anymore, lol. Also, with the fact that I'm borrowing my friend's tablet, and with how she wants it back by next week leaves me with little time to draw on the computer. I mean, I could probably borrow my other friend's tablet, though chances are she won't let me.

Also, sorry for the long post. D'8

Last edited by hinatakouyama on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added stuff)
hinatakouyama
hinatakouyama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ひかり Posts : 82

https://www.youtube.com/user/hinatakouyama?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 pm

lawl. I could totally help with that if you really wanted to do it. I has a tablet. But whether not not I actually feel like drawing is a different story. >_> But i suck at digital coloring anyway.

no worries about the mixing. Not like were in a rush anyway
I have yet to watch the 2nd round videos. too much going on this week
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by hinatakouyama Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:46 am

D-Did we die?8U;;;

I just thought that I'd mention to everyone that I no longer have my friend's tablet, and won't be getting it back for a while, maybe not until next year. But yeah, I'm not letting go of my idea of drawing characters for you all, so if you're interested, please send an email to me (via the email button on the left).

I can draw sketches on paper, but I won't be able to make it awesomefuls or colorfuls until I get my hands on a tablet (wish I could use the ones at my school, but I haven't found any time to 8'( ).

Also, I'm still curious towards the progress of our chorus. I mean, if it's too much of an outdated matter, we might as well just move on and just make choruses of whatever we want instead of going by the theme of the chorus battle. 8U idk, just a suggestion.
hinatakouyama
hinatakouyama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeka Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 am

I can draw.. But I don't really feel like drawing a large amount )8

Besides, the video can be a bit half-assed if we really have to.. But the mixing of the chorus is more important I think. So if we get that done, we can still post it, and maybe do a proper video later?

I'm willing to mix, and I remember a few of you's also offering, so should we get everyone to resend their lines to one of us?
Raeka
Raeka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by hinatakouyama Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Oh, the drawing thing is a separate 'project' alltogether. Like making a gallary for us or something. xD;;;

But yeah, I was one of those people who volunteered to help mix. If everyone still has their lines, or would like to redo them, I guess you guys have some extra time. But if you don't want to redo em, just send it to either Raeka, ReiYu, or me.

My email is hikarimimamoto@gmail.com. Don't spam please. 8')
hinatakouyama
hinatakouyama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by pahpawmipi Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 pm

well hinata since you insisted on not spamming.. i'm just gonna.. spam :D (jk ;D)
pahpawmipi
pahpawmipi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeka Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:39 pm

hinatakouyama wrote:Oh, the drawing thing is a separate 'project' alltogether. Like making a gallary for us or something. xD;;;

Aah, cool. Can I draw myself, then? Or at least so you can get an idea of what I look like xD; It would feel weird to describe myself..

Also, what program do you use to mix? If we use the same program, we can send each other the project file so we can check over/tweak/fix the mixing between us <:
Raeka
Raeka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by ReiYu Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:12 pm

I mainly use audacity for mixing (-coughcheapskateiamcough-), and my email is rayshia@ymail.com if anyone needs/wants to send their lines for me. As said before, I'd love to help out with the mixing even though I'm quite amateur. XD

As for art, I'm not that good at it, but if Hinata-senpai needs someone to color her sketches in for her, then I'd be more than willing to help!
ReiYu
ReiYu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by hinatakouyama Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Oh, I also use Audacity. I'm still rather noobish at using it, but I'll try my best.

And I'd love to have someone color my pics, since I dread coloring (I'm not very good at it). The whole 'not having a tablet' thing is becoming a bit of a hassle, and drawing on paper seems to drag on for quite a while. Though, I probably won't be able to start drawing for our chorus group until sometime next year, because I'm stuck drawing Christmas (including late) gifts for a great majority of my friends.

So, yeah. =v= btw, Merry Christmas guys! <333
hinatakouyama
hinatakouyama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeka Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:25 am

I use Adobe Audition for my mixing.

Say, how about I master the vocals, then leave it up to you two to put them together and adjust the volume? Audacity is very suited to that task. (Audition kinda dies when there's a lot of tracks..)

My email is russorlr[at]hotmail.com ([at]=@)
Raeka
Raeka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12