Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Naniyori ((WARNING yaoi!))

2 posters

Go down

Naniyori ((WARNING yaoi!)) Empty Naniyori ((WARNING yaoi!))

Post by SilverWalker Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Author's Note:

It means Nothing more ^^.Well here's a story I wrote in the stolen notebook of Kita-chan.... My friend's like it well enough to ask me if I write more but I'd like to see your reaction. Please post on the bottom after the story and tell me if you like it or not Happiness

Oh! And this story has a reference to me and my friends. We come out and stuff...hehehe...well please enjoy! Ah it's yaoi for you non-yaoi peeps.... And for you yaoi-lovers! Please enjoy!

[Arashi Naiko:]

[left]I hummed a little ditty as I shifted through the papers on the rolling cart. I worked in a large and important company that was into everything. It specialized in fashion, law, business, artwork, and publishing. Many more things but these were the main branches. Each of the main branches had about 3 floors in this giant building. It was a multi billionare company with contacts around the world. The top in it's game. This was Kozue. And I was simply it's messanger boy.

"Arashi-kun!" called on of the cubicle workers whome I knew very well. I jogged over to him.

"Yes Yahiko-san?" I asked politely dipping my head a little. Yahiko-san waved his hand as in dismissal.

"Don't be so formal boy! The Head of Publishing needs you to deliver a message to the Head of Artwork." I gave him a sheepish grin ,but knew that a message from Head to Head must be important.
As I entered the office, ushered in by big, burly security guards, I tried unsuccesfully to flatten my bright pink hair. Giving up with a huff I simply jammed my cap on my head. The door behind me opened and the Head of Publishing came in. The most handsome man in the entire builiding, the man woman swooned over, the youngest Head of Branch ever at age 23, Kyo Itsuki.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Itsuki Kyo:]

Itsuki sighed as he sat down behind his office desk. This is Itsuki Kyo, the succesfull Head of the Punblishing Branch.
Money, fame, reputation, woman ,and looks are all his, yet for some reason he cannot fathom, he is not happy. But, there is, however, a young man who's caught his eye. His name is Naiko Arashi and he has a low post as a messanger boy in the company.
He has a slight athletic body, bright pink hair, large shining eyes, and an adorable face. And Kyo-san wants him.... Sure he understands that Arashi-kun is a guy, but that doesn't stop him. Doesn't even slow him down.
Sighing once more he picked up his phone and called the secretary Arashi-kun knew well.

"Yes? Ah, Yahiko-san. Could you send Arashi-kun to me, please? Yes, I have a paper that needs to be taken to Mrs. Janelle...yes her fax is broken again...yes and so is mine. Ok, thank you."

He went to the bathroom connected to his office. A luxury only the Heads had. As he stared at himself in the mirror with both hands on either side of the sink he heard his heavy office door swing open and shut emphasizing Arashi's entrance. Time for him to make his own. He opened the door and stepped into his office.
Immediately, Itsuki's eyes flashed to Arashi's face. He looked a bit scared and intimidated, yet determined to complete his task...how cute.... He shook his head to clear it of other thoughts.

"Arashi-kun. Please take this folder to the Head of Art. And tell her to get a working fax. "

In the folder were some designs for a new bookcover. It was due next week but he had uh...rushed it. to catch a glimpse of Arashi-kun. As he handed it to the small boy his hand brushed his. A flash of heat went through him.

"Well...go on." he told the boy.

Better than Arashi-kun leave now...before Kyo-san really got started.

"Ah...that went well."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Yaoiluv Team:]

Members of the Yaoiluv Team:
SilverWalker
Kitakiba
Little Mushroom
Poofy
Shukumei-chan
Kai-kun
Amiru-chan

Our threat: "Interfere with our yaoi and we will dismember you and leave you to the wolves."

SilverWalker was testing a microphone, kita-chan was making sure they had access to every room, Little Mushroom was checking all of our gear making sure everything was accounted for, Poofy was poring over the blueprints of the building, mapping the easiest and most secluded routes, Shukumei-chan was disabling security cams that would get in our way on a laptop while nibbling on a danjo, Kai-kun was making adjustments to our cameras, and Amiru-chan was making changes to the scheduales of certain individuals.
This was all being done in a spacey meeting room inside the Kozue company building. It was close to noon when SilverWalker stood up.

((WAH! Ill finish in a tad...mothers home! and im rarely allowed on ^^))
SilverWalker
SilverWalker
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

http://www.silverleafwarriors.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Naniyori ((WARNING yaoi!)) Empty Re: Naniyori ((WARNING yaoi!))

Post by SweetHolly Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:49 pm

It's pretty good! Looks like a good and interesting story... me wanna read... Hyper But I think right now, the story is so far too short for the reader to determine if it's going to be suuuppeer interesting. How bout posting some more?
SweetHolly
SweetHolly
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ゆみ (Yumi) Posts : 81

My YTC Story

http://amedameichigo.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down