Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Have You Ever Had Any Weird or Exciting Dreams

+12
Aziro
sakuratine
Variegeta
JackSparrowRon
JinSeng
Lyrica
kiki
(ツ・ω・キ)
Cherysh
espeon977
Pronch
NekoChanAiVocaloid00
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Have You Ever Had Any Weird or Exciting Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Had Any Weird or Exciting Dreams

Post by NekoChanAiVocaloid00 Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Variegeta wrote:I once had a dream couple years ago where I kept waking up in the middle of it. But being the lazy butt I am, I went back to sleep all thirteen times. (Yes, i counted).
Beware. This is lengthy. >_>

Spoiler:

This dream needs to be it's own fanfic/writing/movie. Also, I did not make a thing of this up. ;A; I'm so weird.

Too lazy to check for spelling mistakes.

*Laughs hard* This dream have a lot of details!!! It's so funny and wierd!!! Yes I agree it need to have it own fanfic/writing/movie!!!!! You're not weird!!!! It's normal for people!!!! Te-he!
Yeah it's kinda the same for me. My mom is tired of hearing me babbling about my everyday dreams *Sigh* Happy Go Lucky
NekoChanAiVocaloid00
NekoChanAiVocaloid00
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Have You Ever Had Any Weird or Exciting Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Had Any Weird or Exciting Dreams

Post by NekoChanAiVocaloid00 Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 pm

JackSparrowRon wrote:@Jin

"about YT Chorus"? Lol, faithful. xD

I dreamt of riding a Chocobo, though. A... small Chocobo.
About 6 inches tall.

lol cute little chicken ^^
NekoChanAiVocaloid00
NekoChanAiVocaloid00
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Whoa, 6 posts in a row, that's a new record.

If you honestly must reply to all those quotes, either copy pasta them into one post, or just do the @insert person's name here

Have You Ever Had Any Weird or Exciting Dreams - Page 2 JinSengSignature
JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

https://ytchorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoChanAiVocaloid00 Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 pm

lol yup!!!!!! Te-he!
Thanks for the advice!!!!!!! I'm kinda new here so yeah ^^
lol and you spell paste wrong. You spelled pasta!!!!! Hyper
I bet somebody could beat my record btw ^^
NekoChanAiVocaloid00
NekoChanAiVocaloid00
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon977 Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 pm

NekoChanAiVocaloid00 wrote:
Phew!!!! I'm glad you didn't get any damages!!! You had Neko-Chan worry about the scary dream!!!!! Crying

Yeah, the crash still scares me though, unfortunately we need a new car due to the lack of doors

Oh damn, I have to cross the street and walk down one a lot at school tomorrow. This isn't going to be fun ;^;

Oh also on the bus I had a dream about being awake

I didn't know I was dreaming until my friends made fun of me for falling asleep, although one was in no position since over half the bus was singing to him for most of the ride.
espeon977
espeon977
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aziro Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 am

espeon977 wrote:
And this morning I dreamed about the car accident I was in earlier

I don't remember it well and someone woke me up in the middle

Either my dad or the nurse who was going to give me xrays

(Don't worry, I got out with only a bruise, although I can't say that for the car)

I'm glad to hear you're not further hurt. It was the same for me I got in a really bad car accident [though I was in the back seat and my two friends were in the front] and the car flipped completely over and was totaled. The Paramedics said we were lucky cause that crash could have easily been fatal if we hadn't been wearing our seat belts. [sad thing is that the driver from the crash drives recklessly now and the girl who was sitting in front of me doesn't wear a seat belt even though it saved her life] Ha...ha... That was November 28th, 2009

BACK ON TOPIC sweet

I've had several weird dreams.

1. I dreamed I was in a boxing match with my sister and right as the bell dinged for us to go at it a unicorn jumped into the ring, I jumped on top victoriously, and the unicorn impaled my sister's head with it's horn Shocked

2. [Back Story: My friend asked another friend to prom and I was helping him out by making signs and stuff] So I was running through different scenarios of how my guy friend could ask my girl friend to prom and on one scenario me and my guy friend we're in the hallway holding the signs asking her to prom and when she came out of the room she inhaled deeply [speechless] then right as she was about to speak pedo bear came out of nowhere, grabbed my girl friend, gave me and my guy friend a thumbs up [as if to say pedobear approves], and then pedo's off with my girl friend. Pedo

3. [back story: I went through this time period when I felt nobody ever listened to me or even cared so I guess that's what brought this dream on] So I was at my home sitting outside when this car comes and picks me up. It's almost as if I'm being kidnapped [but at this point I guess I didn't care what happened] and so after the guy realized I wasn't gonna try to escape he let me sit quietly in the front seat of the car. We go to this like mafia Hide out place [ok I guess here in america it'd be like a gang hide out] and he takes me out of the car and through this maze of rooms [it's all concrete and kinda like a motel?] and then we finally arrive to his room. Of course me being the pervert I am I guess I thought in my mind that he was gonna take advantage of me [he's a gang member so?] but instead we ended up playing video games for awhile and after that I started crying and he finally started talking [he hadn't said anything up until this point] then he was asking me what was wrong and all that, so I just spilled what was on my mind. The when I was done I felt better then he told me his name was Micheal [O.o] and then I woke up. Ha...ha...

4. I had another micheal dream like a week later and he was almost outted from his gang [kicked out] because he was hiding me. But in the end I got to meet the head of the gang and his wife and child and they really liked me. Then I realized my family was looking for me. I was hesitant to go home cause I really liked being with Micheal and the gang but Micheal refused to let me stay cause he said it would be better if I went home [wtf he kidnapped me in the first place XD] so He dropped me off at my house and I was waving goodbye as he drove away and then I woke up. Sweat

I have weird dreams. ^.^' I guess they depict what I'm feeling. the first one I had when me and my sister were fighting alot so I guess I just wanted to win a fight for once ^.^' the second one I was feeling aprehensious about what my friend would say to my guy friend so I guess I was trying to make myself laugh. And the 3rd and 4th dreams were prolly because I felt lonely and just wanted someone to listen.

I swear I could probably make dreams 3 and 4 into a lengthy story. maybe for Nanowrimo or script frenzy. lol Shiny
Aziro
Aziro
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aziro Posts : 780

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

http://www.freewebs.com/midnightmoonproductions

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoChanAiVocaloid00 Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Aziro wrote:
espeon977 wrote:
And this morning I dreamed about the car accident I was in earlier

I don't remember it well and someone woke me up in the middle

Either my dad or the nurse who was going to give me xrays

(Don't worry, I got out with only a bruise, although I can't say that for the car)

I'm glad to hear you're not further hurt. It was the same for me I got in a really bad car accident [though I was in the back seat and my two friends were in the front] and the car flipped completely over and was totaled. The Paramedics said we were lucky cause that crash could have easily been fatal if we hadn't been wearing our seat belts. [sad thing is that the driver from the crash drives recklessly now and the girl who was sitting in front of me doesn't wear a seat belt even though it saved her life] Ha...ha... That was November 28th, 2009

BACK ON TOPIC sweet

I've had several weird dreams.

1. I dreamed I was in a boxing match with my sister and right as the bell dinged for us to go at it a unicorn jumped into the ring, I jumped on top victoriously, and the unicorn impaled my sister's head with it's horn Shocked

2. [Back Story: My friend asked another friend to prom and I was helping him out by making signs and stuff] So I was running through different scenarios of how my guy friend could ask my girl friend to prom and on one scenario me and my guy friend we're in the hallway holding the signs asking her to prom and when she came out of the room she inhaled deeply [speechless] then right as she was about to speak pedo bear came out of nowhere, grabbed my girl friend, gave me and my guy friend a thumbs up [as if to say pedobear approves], and then pedo's off with my girl friend. Pedo

3. [back story: I went through this time period when I felt nobody ever listened to me or even cared so I guess that's what brought this dream on] So I was at my home sitting outside when this car comes and picks me up. It's almost as if I'm being kidnapped [but at this point I guess I didn't care what happened] and so after the guy realized I wasn't gonna try to escape he let me sit quietly in the front seat of the car. We go to this like mafia Hide out place [ok I guess here in america it'd be like a gang hide out] and he takes me out of the car and through this maze of rooms [it's all concrete and kinda like a motel?] and then we finally arrive to his room. Of course me being the pervert I am I guess I thought in my mind that he was gonna take advantage of me [he's a gang member so?] but instead we ended up playing video games for awhile and after that I started crying and he finally started talking [he hadn't said anything up until this point] then he was asking me what was wrong and all that, so I just spilled what was on my mind. The when I was done I felt better then he told me his name was Micheal [O.o] and then I woke up. Ha...ha...

4. I had another micheal dream like a week later and he was almost outted from his gang [kicked out] because he was hiding me. But in the end I got to meet the head of the gang and his wife and child and they really liked me. Then I realized my family was looking for me. I was hesitant to go home cause I really liked being with Micheal and the gang but Micheal refused to let me stay cause he said it would be better if I went home [wtf he kidnapped me in the first place XD] so He dropped me off at my house and I was waving goodbye as he drove away and then I woke up. Sweat

I have weird dreams. ^.^' I guess they depict what I'm feeling. the first one I had when me and my sister were fighting alot so I guess I just wanted to win a fight for once ^.^' the second one I was feeling aprehensious about what my friend would say to my guy friend so I guess I was trying to make myself laugh. And the 3rd and 4th dreams were prolly because I felt lonely and just wanted someone to listen.

I swear I could probably make dreams 3 and 4 into a lengthy story. maybe for Nanowrimo or script frenzy. lol Shiny

Whoa that's a long story!!! Shocked Your dreams are even crazier than mines!!!! lol Sweat Oh yeah your dreams are kinda similar to mines. I was in a car with my dad and my dad got out of the car for a quick stop and left me in the car. So I was waiting until I saw a red car stopping next to me. And this man opened the door because I left the door unlocked or I suppose it was my dad? Sweat Remember people always lock the door in your car and house!!!! Te-he! So then I screamed because he was trying to kiddnaped me and then I kicked him in certain places Angry Never try to touch a girl ever unless you have permision too!!!! Angry Just giving useful tips!!! Happiness
NekoChanAiVocaloid00
NekoChanAiVocaloid00
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay-Shay Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:49 pm

I have such weird dreams, but I can never remember most of them!

This wasn't one of my weirdest but it just stood out to me for whatever reason. XD

I was at this global singing competition thingy, kinda like a global american idol, and I was representing the united states. It was the top four, and it was me, a russian girl, a french girl, and a japanese guy. It ended before the results but it was me and the Japanese guy against each other.

The french girl was really, really REALLY mad. and I think she kept cussing in french. The japanese guy kept staring at the german guy that was in the top 5. I think they were friends. And then there were like a bunch of their backstories in my head..can't really remember them. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was this other dream...I liked it a lot.
Jay-Shay
Jay-Shay
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Jay-Shay Posts : 816

Post Spammer Winner My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Ive had the same dream about 4 or 5 times in my life, where im being chased by a giant bone t-rex in an enclosed Windwaker forest-like setting. Since its enclosed, all i can do is run and hide until it finds me, then run again..I wake up when it is finally about to catch me, like 5 feet away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay-Shay Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Ohyes. There used to be this dream that I used to have over and over, but I could never remember what went on in it. Just right before it started I would always get this indescribable feeling, like the feelings you get in deja vu, each one is indescribable, and each one is different. I never remember ANYTHING from that dream. I have absolutely NO clue what it was about..but it always gave me this bad feeling afterwards.
Jay-Shay
Jay-Shay
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Jay-Shay Posts : 816

Post Spammer Winner My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:45 am

I had quite a few odd dreams last night because I kept waking up, argh.
But one of them involved Jin. I'm not even going to speak of that, though.

Few nights ago I had a dream I was made of white chocolate. I ate myself and I woke up.

It was a really short dream and yet I overslept.~
braveheart
braveheart
Talkative

Singing Alias : formerly PREGAP Posts : 496
Post Spammer Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:59 am

PREGAP wrote:I had quite a few odd dreams last night because I kept waking up, argh.

Few nights ago I had a dream I was made of white chocolate. I ate myself and I woke up.

It was a really short dream and yet I overslept.~
Have You Ever Had Any Weird or Exciting Dreams - Page 2 RageGuy

JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 am

@Jin
:D
braveheart
braveheart
Talkative

Post Spammer Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:07 pm

I had a dream yesterday about sitting in a plane and driving though the streets with it.. funny one x'D and maybe a little bit strange :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:29 am

JinSeng wrote:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I haven't have any dream lately.. but >__>;;
I shall tell you of a BL dream I had.. xD
It involves Korean Boy Band group Super Junior's Eunhyuk & Donghae xD hahah
I shall paste it here from my old journal...

its dates OCt 14 2008
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:13 am

SUPER JUNIOR <33
braveheart
braveheart
Talkative

Post Spammer Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 am

I had a dream I had awesome volumized fashionable hair! Only...it was stiff, as if I had bathed it in hair spray... And the mythbusters were all like "THIS MYTH IS BUSTED!"

meanies D<

...Pregap, you are amazing.
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chelsay Posts : 1035

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hokaru11792

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 am

.. I want that dream, Hoka.

And, oh? How so? I mean, sure I love a good ego boost but what'd I do so great this time~?
braveheart
braveheart
Talkative

Post Spammer Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by QrMOMOKA Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:18 am

PREGAP wrote:I had quite a few odd dreams last night because I kept waking up, argh.

Must be added to the PregJin fanclub collection. Pedo
QrMOMOKA
QrMOMOKA
Motor Mouth

Sakura No Ame Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/QrMOMOKA

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:19 pm

QrMOMOKA wrote:

I repeat myself

JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by QrMOMOKA Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:00 pm

JinSeng wrote:
QrMOMOKA wrote:

I repeat myself

MOE~~~~!!
sweet Why are your reactions so tsundere?~~~
QrMOMOKA
QrMOMOKA
Motor Mouth

Sakura No Ame Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/QrMOMOKA

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoChanAiVocaloid00 Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:25 pm

89924 wrote:
JinSeng wrote:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I haven't have any dream lately.. but >__>;;
I shall tell you of a BL dream I had.. xD
It involves Korean Boy Band group Super Junior's Eunhyuk & Donghae xD hahah
I shall paste it here from my old journal...

its dates OCt 14 2008
Spoiler:

Your dream took me longer to read ^^" Oh btw I love the super junior band!!!!! Hyper
NekoChanAiVocaloid00
NekoChanAiVocaloid00
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon977 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:50 pm

The other night when i fell asleep doing my homework I dreamed of..hands

Just hands o_O Like, just moving

For some reason it scared the crap out of me and I woke up almost immediately
espeon977
espeon977
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2