Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[Hetalia: Project England Visual Novel] VOICE ACTORS NEEDED~

+13
Imagase
Crystia
Ami
krannda
Dympchan
Mao
Kemi
harukamaru
TheRisingDream
Pronch
Kita-Chan03
kiki
☆ mei
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Hetalia: Project England Visual Novel] VOICE ACTORS NEEDED~ - Page 2 Empty Re: [Hetalia: Project England Visual Novel] VOICE ACTORS NEEDED~

Post by ☆ mei Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:24 am

Yes that is right, just please try to sound as much as the character as possible? Edit your voice if need be, just remember what methods you used in the case that you get in. ;3
☆ mei
☆ mei
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : mei Posts : 200

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009 Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

[Hetalia: Project England Visual Novel] VOICE ACTORS NEEDED~ - Page 2 Empty Re: [Hetalia: Project England Visual Novel] VOICE ACTORS NEEDED~

Post by Crystia Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:17 am

I'm going to try out for Italy and England...I'm not sure how it'll go, but I'll try my best..XD;;
Crystia
Crystia
Conversationalist

http://ruinicreality.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆ mei Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:46 am

Good luck! >w</
Trying your best is the best method, yes. (:
☆ mei
☆ mei
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagase Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:26 am

wow xD you came back after a long time xD!!!!
I just went over the audition lines, and to say at least
I'm not quite sure how it will be done hahahah xD
first of all ,I can't really image them speaking english,
with their japanese voice ahahhaha xD!

but hey maybe its possible you think? XD
Imagase
Imagase
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆ mei Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:30 am

Yes yes, I'm sorry, I went on vacation for like a month |D
Lol well, there are already tons of fandubs out there, so as long as the voices we get are in-character, I think it will be fine *w*

ALSO LMAO THAT .GIF I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT
☆ mei
☆ mei
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoko Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:28 am

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HETALIAAAAAAA!!!!!! I WILL AUDITION THE HECK OUT OF EVERY CHARA!!!!! ARTHUR, ALFRED, KIKU, VENICIANO, ROMANO, LUDWIG, HONG KONG, YONG SOO, GILBERT, ANTONIO, RODERICH, GERMANIA, HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

edit:
Oh. I shouted. Sorry................ "orz

Have I already stated that mine and Gilbert Beilschmidt's (that's Preußen aka PRUSSIA!!!! XD) birthday are the same? XD

btw. can i also add my cover of the chara songs after my recording of the auditioning lines? XDDDD
Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : 藍微 (Aika) Posts : 2027

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/aika1801

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆ mei Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 am

LOL
GLAD TO SEE SUCH ENTHUSIASM, GOOD LUCK 8Db

You don't have to add the covers 'cause as far as I know there's no singing involved :'D
☆ mei
☆ mei
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoko Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:12 pm

ooooooh..... what a pity.... Puppy Eyes but to be honest, i could only keep up with the kiku & yao's chara songs anyway... 8D maybe the maru kaite chikyuu versions then? (kolkolkolkolkolkolkol xD)

but maybe i'll only try kiku, veneciano, (romano really only maybe), hong kong, (oh god, yong soo's going to be so extreme hyper xDDD well, for my standards) and of course gilbert. gilbert because he's simply win. now i'm finally allowed to sound like a wacko while talking/screaming! xDDDDD kesesesesesese~! xDDDDDD

hm, i'll add my auditions for arthur, alfred and antonio (oh god, three "a"s! XDDDD) only for fun, they won't really count though ^^; and i'll think i have to drop germania.... what a pity he's too serious..... i noticed i couldn't do germania after doing gilbert. xD (no wonder though.)

uhm.... semi-serious auditions for kiku, romano and yong soo. and i'll audition with professional or not seriousness for veneciano, hong kong and gilbert. (WITH ALL MY HEART OF COURSE FOR GILBERT!!! XDDDDDD why the heck do i like this sicko so much suddenly?! XDDDDD maybe because he's somewhat whacky like me. lol)

^ sorry for the huge answer. m(_ _)m uhm.... do you like a slight german accent? or a really GRAVE german accent (i can do it, but i really hate it. it's like tolking lyke zis. <- i hate that.)? since gilbert is prussian/that's german anyway. and for kiku terrible syllable-engrish? liku disu or notto? *shot*
Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagase Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 am

I Sent my audition! 8D!!!!!
its only for fun =A=;; and I wasn't serious,
because I am too ashamed of my poor voice acting skills
I read all the lines in one run through =A=;;

please do let me know if you manage to laugh 8D!!!!!!!

OTL *failed*
b-but if you do like it *A* please let me know OTL!!

(despite the fact that you guys already stated that you won't reply back LOLS)!
Imagase
Imagase
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by FSH Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 pm

I want to be France... 8D Because he totally suits me!
FSH
FSH
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : 魚二三 Posts : 1356

Post Spammer Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/FScarlettHenry

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆ mei Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Aoko wrote:ooooooh..... what a pity.... Puppy Eyes but to be honest, i could only keep up with the kiku & yao's chara songs anyway... 8D maybe the maru kaite chikyuu versions then? (kolkolkolkolkolkolkol xD)

but maybe i'll only try kiku, veneciano, (romano really only maybe), hong kong, (oh god, yong soo's going to be so extreme hyper xDDD well, for my standards) and of course gilbert. gilbert because he's simply win. now i'm finally allowed to sound like a wacko while talking/screaming! xDDDDD kesesesesesese~! xDDDDDD

hm, i'll add my auditions for arthur, alfred and antonio (oh god, three "a"s! XDDDD) only for fun, they won't really count though ^^; and i'll think i have to drop germania.... what a pity he's too serious..... i noticed i couldn't do germania after doing gilbert. xD (no wonder though.)

uhm.... semi-serious auditions for kiku, romano and yong soo. and i'll audition with professional or not seriousness for veneciano, hong kong and gilbert. (WITH ALL MY HEART OF COURSE FOR GILBERT!!! XDDDDDD why the heck do i like this sicko so much suddenly?! XDDDDD maybe because he's somewhat whacky like me. lol)

^ sorry for the huge answer. m(_ _)m uhm.... do you like a slight german accent? or a really GRAVE german accent (i can do it, but i really hate it. it's like tolking lyke zis. <- i hate that.)? since gilbert is prussian/that's german anyway. and for kiku terrible syllable-engrish? liku disu or notto? *shot*

Eto, if you naturally have an accent, that's fine, but if not, there's no need to add one in. 8D
It's emotion and enthusiasm we're looking for xD

@Guest: OKAY YAYYYY 8D
Our admin-sama shall be looking it over, I don't have access to the auditions, so I'll see it later xD
@FSH: Okay 8D Please go audition, Hetalia isn't Hetalia without the perverted Frenchman =w=b
☆ mei
☆ mei
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by FSH Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:44 pm

☆ mei wrote:@FSH: Okay 8D Please go audition, Hetalia isn't Hetalia without the perverted Frenchman =w=b
Yay! French pervert! Anything with two legs and is alive I'll do. =D
FSH
FSH
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Post Spammer Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆ mei Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 pm

FSH wrote:
☆ mei wrote:@FSH: Okay 8D Please go audition, Hetalia isn't Hetalia without the perverted Frenchman =w=b

ouo;;; Yes, you would make quite a nice France.
..../runs away

☆ mei
☆ mei
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by FSH Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

☆ mei wrote:
FSH wrote:

ouo;;; Yes, you would make quite a nice France.
..../runs away

Do I have to wave a white flag around too? xD

EDIT: MY BAD THAT'S ITALY xD
FSH
FSH
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Post Spammer Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoko Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:59 pm

......... where's spain? xD prussia and france are already here! the bad trio isn't complete! xDDDD *shot*

well, back to the topic. i'm constantly practicing with my voice. my, gilbert is such a hard.... job to do.
Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by anime101 Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:32 pm

this voice acting started somewhere in march i believe,and its already december, id like to know if there are still spots open for me. im really good at accents and changing my voice and all,im really exited on this voice acting for hetalia. can i have a list of the characters open plz? more girls seemed to be interested and im a girl but my voice is meraculously changable in a way i can have a deep voice if i wanted soo give me a heads up..oh one more thing, is there an age requirement?

anime101

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Would also like to know ^^;;
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:51 am

hey yeah I remember this, and you girls are in the philippines right ? I met y'all at a con. iN fact what happened to the auditions people ALREADY sent ?

Back to top Go down

Post by anime101 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:15 pm

well, I may have not met you at con nor do i live in da philippines...but i am interested in this
thnx for replying...oh one more thing, your voice is really great;)

anime101

Back to top Go down

[Hetalia: Project England Visual Novel] VOICE ACTORS NEEDED~ - Page 2 Empty Auditions...?

Post by American_Hero Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:26 am

Hello! I am wondering if the auditions are still open...?

I would love to audition for America, I AM a girl, but I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND the lack of male fans. I...don't have the HIGHEST voice, but its not the LOWEST voice either. I have never tried voice-acting before, but would very much like to try it.

Another question I have is, the built-in mic on my computer doesn't work, what can I use in substitution for this? I would really, really, REALLY love to be a part of this. I understand I may not even get the part, but I would love to try! How do I audition? Could you help me please?

I'm sorry if I sound needy!!!

Thanks so much!!!!!

Madeline "America" Bess
American_Hero
American_Hero
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2