Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Winners of Mixers & Animators Audition ~

+7
xyzddaeneo
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
Ciel
Demonstarr13
Caramel
RinSakura
YTChorus
11 posters

Go down

Winners of Mixers & Animators Audition ~ Empty Winners of Mixers & Animators Audition ~

Post by YTChorus Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi everyone ;D Its time to announce the winners of the mixers and animators audition ;D
But first OwO ~ OTSUKARESAMA DESHITA ;D You've all done a wonderful job >w< ~!

MIXERS AUDITION

ANIMATORS AUDITION

ANIMATOR WINNERS
yorusagara
seahorsegurl
xyzddaeneo

MIXER WINNERS
Tokimimochika
Othello

WELCOME TO THE YOUTUBE CHORUS STAFF ~!
Looking forward to work with you guys ;D~!

A BIG THANKS to NOKI for being the judge ;3
She done a lot ;D Good Job !~

ADVICES AND COMMENTS

Noki's Advice for Animators
- yorusagara: The animation was really good and nice picture movement and playing around with zooming in and out the images, and nice layers of background. However, the animation lacked rhythmn and was not really fitting to the background music.Thanks for auditioning and welcome to YTChorus staff :3! Looking forward to working with you!

- Moonlight-KurochiMisa: Nice background! I really liked it. But the animation should have been a bit more playful and fitting to the music.

- seahorsegurl: Nice playing around with the picture movements, they were really fitting to the rhythmn and style of the song. The colors used for the animation were a bit too soft compared to the style of music, but that can be fixed. Congratulations and welcome to the YouTubeChorus staff :3! Looking forward to working with you!

- xyzddaeneo: Nice icon movements and playing them along with the rhythmn of the song. There are some graphical problems, but overall, the animation was good. Like seahorsegurl's audition, the colors used in this animation weren't wild and "crazy" enough, but it can be improved :3. Thanks for auditioning, congratulations and welcome to the YTC staff ^^! We are looking forward to working with you ~!

Noki's note: Good job people, and sorry for being so evil and choosing such a hard song to animate OTL! Thanks for participating and congratulations to the winners and none-winners!

Noki's Advice for Mixers
- annechan129: Nice mixing of vocals, but the vocals were too loud compared to the background music. Also, [I know this can't be helped] Rinsan's voice was way too loud compared to the other singers. Thanks for auditioning!

- Raeka: The vocals were a bit messy, and left side was louder than the right side. However, the transition of the voices was well thought. You could try fixing the microphone quality a bit. Thanks for auditioning!

- Moonlight-KurochiMisa: Nice vocal mixing, but the vocals's volume were way too overpowering. Some voices were louder than the others [It sounded like you were trying to make some people be the main vocals? Idk, at least it sounded like the level was not well edited for me]. Thanks for auditioning!

- seahorsegurl: The mixing was very creative in my opinion. However, the cuts were a bit... off and awkward to listen to? Regardless of the cuts, the vocals were wel mixed. It would have been better if you played a bit with the left and right pans and equalizing the microphone quality, cause the mixing sounded a but buzzy over all. Thanks for auditioning.

- Tokimimochika: Nice animation [lolz] and well mixed vocals! The combination of voices that you chose were well thought. Thanks for auditioning and congratulations! Welcome to the YTChorus staff and we are looking forward to working with you!

- shoyru166166: The vocals are a bit messy and there were some volume problems [at certain places of your mixing, the background music was louder than it should be @w@?]. Overall, the voices' volume was too low, the drums were a bit overpowering the vocals. Thanks for auditioning!

- Othello: Well mixed vocals and nice choice of solo over there. At some point the vocals started sounding messy, however the order recovers later. The vocals volume and BGM were well equalized and mixed. Thanks for auditioning and welcome to the YTChorus staff! We are looking forward to working with you <3! [The other judge liked your audition cause you put a solo of her xD].

- Hokaru: The voices were well mixed, however the microphone quality could be improved. Also, the volume of the vocals was way too loud compared to the BGM and Rin's vocals were louder than the rest of the singers. Thanks for auditioning!

- infinitymax: The vocals were a bit messy and off tempo. The solos weren't the best parts that the singers could have done. However, the vocals' transitions and volumes were well mixed. Thanks for auditioning!

- AmaitoFumou15: The overall volume of the vocals was too loud, but the vocals themselves are well mixed. The last part where Miku appears, it could have been better if you cut off the vocals somewhere else. Thanks for auditioning!

- yanovi: The volume of the vocals was a bit too loud for the background music. But the group to solo/duet transition volumes were well done. It could have been better if you played a bit around with the pans. Thanks for auditioning!

- snowberry02: The cut in between was pretty creative and surprising. I liked that part. However, the solos/duets were a bit messy and the volume was a bit shaky. Thanks for auditioning!

- MichiChan: The last part was creative, but a bit too attention catching, it makes the mixing a bit messy. Maybe it could have been better by just adding a few repetition and echoes. Also, the volume of those echoes was a bit too loud. The overall mixing was a bit loud, but the level of all the vocals was good. Thanks for auditioning!

- Demonstarr13: Microphone quality could be fixed in this mixing. Also, the background music's volume could be fixed [the transition of Rin's vocals to other solos]. Overall, Rin's vocals were a bit too loud compared to the other singers and the vocals' volume were too high. Thanks for auditioning!

- kiki: Cirno's solo's volume could be a bit louder. Microphone quality and difference could be fixed by playing around with the equalizer. Overall volume was okay, but in the duets, some voices' volume were higher than the other. Thanks for auditioning!

- KyouMizune: The vocals are a bit messy and the background music's volume' difference was too big [when Miku interrumpts, I could hear a crack on the song ><;;]. However, good choice of pairing up the singers! Thanks for listening!

Noki's note: Sorry for being so picky! I am an extremely bitchy person when it comes to judging even though I am no better mixer than you guys ><;;... Sorry if my comments offended anyone, and if I did, xD PM me or something so I can apologize ;w;... Thanks for all the auditionees and I enjoyed listening to your mixing, cause all of you guys are so different that it made the audition so varied! Hope you guys can keep on improving and audition for the next Mixer's generation! Congratulations to the winners and welcome to the YouTubeChorus staff :3!! See you around!

Some of you might not get ur advices because your file was invalid during that moment ><
YTChorus
YTChorus
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/YTChorus

Back to top Go down

Winners of Mixers & Animators Audition ~ Empty Re: Winners of Mixers & Animators Audition ~

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 am

Thanks for choosing me ~~ <3

edit: O: I didn't know about that [MIXER] thing ...
<---- there.
*o*

Back to top Go down

Winners of Mixers & Animators Audition ~ Empty Re: Winners of Mixers & Animators Audition ~

Post by RinSakura Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:06 am

Othello wrote:Thanks for choosing me ~~ <3

edit: O: I didn't know about that [MIXER] thing ...
<---- there.
*o*

8D Its a special badge to represent you ;D ~!
You'll receive a PM from me soon OwO ~ Watch out ;3
RinSakura
RinSakura
Talkative

Singing Alias : Rin || 琳 || ● Posts : 468

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/RinSakuraRin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 am

Congratulations everyone..! ♥️ O ♥️ Please give YTC yummy animation and mixes~

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramel Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 am

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE~!!!
Caramel
Caramel
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Sinja / シンヤ Posts : 323
Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonstarr13 Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 pm

'Grats guys. <3

As for notes to me, Rin:
I'm not really sure how to fix quality like that.

Spoiler:
Demonstarr13
Demonstarr13
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 「Demon」 Posts : 102

Banner Decorator * 1

http://demonstarr13.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Congratulations! I didn't audition for either because I took my university work load into consideration and realised I wouldn't have the time to help out ><. But good luck to everyone who are now helpers, and good luck!! Looking forward to seeing your videos and hearing your mixes~! ♪ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ゛キャッキャッ
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight-KurochiMisa Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:06 pm

OTL fml. \('QAQ)/

Oh well.
I deserve to get rejected.
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : MoonlightKagomeHimeko/Moonlight/KurochiMisa Posts : 799

Voted YTC Best Singer 2009

http://moonlightkagome.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xyzddaeneo Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Thanks for choosing me ;-; the fail-to-see-the-deadline-and-last-participant girl..orz

I'm going to work hard >.< thanks..
xyzddaeneo
xyzddaeneo
Animator

Sakura No Ame Chorus

http://xyzaturservice.blog128.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 am

Ahh.. domo arigato gozaimasu... >.<
I'll make it more in-sync next time.. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:00 am

Congrats everyone! The mixing and animations were all really impressive! :D <33

Can't wait to see/hear you strut your stuff!
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chelsay Posts : 1035

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hokaru11792

Back to top Go down

Post by Syn Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:44 am

Congrats everyone!
...One of these days I'll actually bother to audition...
Syn
Syn
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Syn Posts : 256
Banner Design Winner Dec 2009 Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:59 am

I also just saw the advice posted--thanks!

I plan on getting more familiar with Adobe audition, so this was GREAT practice! Woohoo!

I'll do more awesometastic next time xD
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chelsay Posts : 1035

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hokaru11792

Back to top Go down

Post by haru. Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:21 am

Sadly I missed the mixing auditions ;-;
Is there any more auditions upcoming?D:
I so wanna join >3<

Oh great job on the audition though *w* <3
great people are awesome in every way they do *w* <3
haru.
haru.
Talkative

Singing Alias : haru Posts : 437

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

http://www.twitter.com/xxharu_

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Didn't realize this but all the people who won the animators spot have been added to the animators user group. You now have exclusive access to a new section. As for mixers, I realized there isn't a mixer usergroup "OTL. I'll get to making one when I'm not a lazy bum

Winners of Mixers & Animators Audition ~ JinSengSignature
JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

https://ytchorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum