Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

(CLOSED) Male (OR male-sounding) singing partner for English "Shikiori no Hane" cover with my own translyrics

2 posters

Go down

(CLOSED) Male (OR male-sounding) singing partner for English "Shikiori no Hane" cover with my own translyrics Empty (CLOSED) Male (OR male-sounding) singing partner for English "Shikiori no Hane" cover with my own translyrics

Post by Razzle Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:56 am

This audition is now closed, and the role has been cast! Thank you. Smile

-----------------------------------------------

I'm looking for someone to sing Kagamine Len's part of the Vocaloid song "Shikiori no Hane" with me. I'm going to be singing Kagamine Rin's part.

*PLEASE note: I am a total amateur and may even sing off key, though I'll do my best! If this bothers you, please don't audition!

*Also please note: I am also holding auditions for this on Casting Call Club. So I may or may not pick someone from this forum. (I didn't see anything about that in the forum rules, but if I'm breaking any, please just let me know!)

I'll be accepting auditions for Len through January 4th 2017. I won't cast the role before January 5th, and WILL cast by January 6th or extend the auditions if necessary. This particular role is NOT going to be cast on a "first come, first serve" or "when I find the right voice" basis.

If you're cast, I need to hear confirmation you accept the role no later than January 8th, or Ill move to the next person.

I'm planning to upload this cover to YouTube on February 14th (that's right - Valentine's Day!) So if you're cast, I need your part of the song turned in within 2 weeks of getting your script, and any revisions (if necessary) by no later than January 31st. This gives me the time I need for audio/video editing.

To audition, please just record these audition lines, and link me to them on SoundCloud, YouTube, etc:
(Sorry, as a new member I can't post my e-mail!)

1. Violent coughing, like you have pneumonia or tuberculosis (around 2-3 seconds long)

2. Carefree laughter (about 1-3 seconds long)

3. Sing ANY 2 to 4 lines of "Shikiori no Hane" using either the original Japanese lyrics or the pre-existing English translyrics.

Example:
"From wintery slopes, above the world below
Like feathers shimmering white, fluttering falling snow"

OR

" 'Atarimae da yo' tte boku wa warai
Tsubasa o nakushita kimi o dakishime, itta
Kirei ni habataita ano hi no tsuru o
Zutto, imademo oboeteiru yo"

(Choose any lines you like! These are just examples -- or sing one of the examples if you like!)

Please record all three lines - there WILL be voice acting (like coughing & laughing) incorporated in the cover.
Please only do 1 to 3 takes of the lines, no more.

Thank you so much, everyone! Please let me know if I missed anything, or if I did any part of this recruitment post incorrectly!

Last edited by Razzle on Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Closed for casting)
Razzle
Razzle
Fresh off the Boat

http://www.rebekahamberclark.com

Back to top Go down

(CLOSED) Male (OR male-sounding) singing partner for English "Shikiori no Hane" cover with my own translyrics Empty Re: (CLOSED) Male (OR male-sounding) singing partner for English "Shikiori no Hane" cover with my own translyrics

Post by waterstyleXIII Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:59 am

is this still open?
waterstyleXIII
waterstyleXIII
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Krad Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

(CLOSED) Male (OR male-sounding) singing partner for English "Shikiori no Hane" cover with my own translyrics Empty Re: (CLOSED) Male (OR male-sounding) singing partner for English "Shikiori no Hane" cover with my own translyrics

Post by Razzle Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:45 am

Yes, straight through until tomorrow night at midnight CST!

Since the deadline's so close, if you don't already know this particular song, you can sing a couple of lines from *any* similar song in English to audition with along with the coughing/laughing bits. =)

You can either link me to your audition however people do on this forum, or PM me for my e-mail, I guess? Since new members (like me) can't post e-mails on the forum publicly? Please let me know if I'm doing something differently than I should!
Razzle
Razzle
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by waterstyleXIII Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:41 pm

okee ill record the chorus~
waterstyleXIII
waterstyleXIII
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Razzle Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks -- I haven't got your audition yet. I don't know what timezone you're in, but it's 11:15 p.m. CST now, so there's still about 45 minutes left, and I'll be casting the role tomorrow. Smile
Razzle
Razzle
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by waterstyleXIII Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:04 am

crap gomen my net ahasnt been working
waterstyleXIII
waterstyleXIII
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Razzle Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:59 am

Zannen! D: Usually, I'd extend the deadline a day or two for something like internet going out -- I'm just on a really tight schedule on this now (since the first person I cast on another site disappeared on me). Usually I don't have a set date I want to finish a project by in any case.

But I hope we get to collaborate in the future!
Razzle
Razzle
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down