Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

{Closed} Artist for Moon Pride needed~

3 posters

Go down

{Closed} Artist for Moon Pride needed~ Empty {Closed} Artist for Moon Pride needed~

Post by Emi Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Ayy ; v ; 
We're almost done with our chorus of Moon Pride, and I forgot to look for an artist initially, so here I am now! I'll just list the details, since that's the most organized way of going about it! If you have any questions, feel free to pester me about it.

- We have five singers.

- If you're short on time/do not like drawing full body, my ideal image would be something similar to this. (The central image.) It would still need a transparent background unless you're willing to do a simple moon-related one yourself orz; || Full body would ideally be similar to this. Of course, these are all just my ideals, but if you can come up with something that works, I really don't mind! Just keep in mind which person is replacing with Sailor Scout

- I don't really have a due date, but I like to work fast, and I would like to have this project uploaded by the middle of March at latest. Aiming for it!

- I would like the uniforms to be designed similar to (if not the same as) that full body image I referenced above. I'm currently getting information from my singers for their OC Ref (for hair colors/eye colors), their preferred color scheme, preferred hair style and preferred shoe style. I will keep this top post updated as I receive the information. If you chose to draw something similar to the first image I listed above, the shoe style can be disregarded.

- In the end, I do prefer a more shoujo/cute style for this kind of project, I'm sorry orz;; Please provide a few samples of your recent works, if possible!

I type a lot, so if there's anything that's unclear, please do let me know and I'd be happy to clarify. ' v '
If you'd like to hear a rough preview of our mix, here it is
I turned down the instrumental quite a bit cause that's how I'm working on it atm orz.

Singer Information
[Sailor Moon's Part] Emi - Teal (main)/Light grey (accents) | OC Ref | Shoe Style | Hair Style
(twin tails shouldn't be that short though. Had to find a ref pic, cause the one I drew expired orz)

[Sailor Mercury's Part] Shian - Cyan (main)/Gold (accent) | OC Sheet | Shoe style | Hairstyle

[Sailor Venus's Part] Riyumi - Pink (main)/White (accent) | OC Ref 
(I'd like the brown hair please~ Either the ones drawn or the last picture. And the shoes are all the way at the end as well)

[Sailor Jupiter's Part] Margo - Dark Purple (main)/Magenta & Gold (accent) | Shoe Style (but dark purple) | Hairstyle 
(Hair is dark brown with yellow and a few dark purple streaks.)

[Sailor Mars's Part] Mint - Mint Choco Chip (Mint/Some type of green + brown) | OC Ref | Shoe Style 
(Somehow make me different from Sailor Jupiter because that green+brown are basically her colors. For shoes, maybe change the color and add a design on it or something. Hairstyle is on ref!)

Last edited by Emi on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : エミ Posts : 1282

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/Vyrai

Back to top Go down

{Closed} Artist for Moon Pride needed~ Empty Re: {Closed} Artist for Moon Pride needed~

Post by Riyumi Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:23 am

Bump~ (otherwise I'll apply after I finish my current projects)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

{Closed} Artist for Moon Pride needed~ Empty Re: {Closed} Artist for Moon Pride needed~

Post by Kyraeth Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:05 pm

I'm interested Smile I'll send samples when I'm back from vacation!
Kyraeth
Kyraeth

Singing Alias : Kyra Posts : 48

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Kyraeth wrote:I'm interested Smile I'll send samples when I'm back from vacation!

Looking forward to it! ; A ; Thank you for the interest awelkrjaw;ler <3
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyraeth Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:40 am

Samples ^^
[link1] [link2][link3]

I'm also able to draw in a specific requested style if you provide me with samples. So for example if you want me to draw in a shoujo-style/cel-shaded like in Sailor Moon, or a Full Moon wo Sagashite soft art style (for example) I can do that too. 

I am able to submit files with transparent backgrounds, but if you want me to do a moon-related background I wouldn't mind working on one, depending on what your animator wants ><

Edit: Added a third link to show different styles ^^
Kyraeth
Kyraeth

Singing Alias : Kyra Posts : 48

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon May 11, 2015 12:06 am

As an inspiration, if this is alright with you Emi, I thought these spins on Sailor Scout outfits were awesome! (So maybe with OC refs---the artist you choose can use these as inspirations...I love the intepretation of Mulan, Tiana, Elsa, Merida, and a couple I can't remember...)

http://www.hitfix.com/comedy/21-iconic-disney-heroines-as-flawless-sailor-moon-characters
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Wed May 13, 2015 1:35 pm

I'll be sure to get the artist's opinion on that, thanks! ;v; 
They're currently swamped with work, but should hopefully be talking to me about the details near the end of this month!
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Tue May 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Awesome~ so long as this isn't dropped, I think it's fine. Wish the artist best of luck with their work~
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down