Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[Open]Sayonara Midnight Need Singers,Artist,and Animator(8 Person chorus 4 Female,4 Male Pref)

2 posters

Go down

[Open]Sayonara Midnight Need Singers,Artist,and Animator(8 Person chorus 4 Female,4 Male Pref) Empty [Open]Sayonara Midnight Need Singers,Artist,and Animator(8 Person chorus 4 Female,4 Male Pref)

Post by Cherucha Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Hey well this is something I thought about for around 2 weeks,since I heard it and did my own cover, I just keep thinking its a shame that this song has little recognition as it is one of my favorite Gumi songs so far.So I thought what better way than to make a chorus for the song I would prefer half female,and half male. However I am willing to side the balance if need be I will be keeping the auditions open till the 21st.
This chorus will be sung in Japanese so make sure your comfortable with your Japanese pronunciations.

* Singer Rules*
Nice Clear Mic Quality do not need tons of background noice
Good Pronunciation (This will be sung in Japanese so please make sure you have good pronunciation)
Make sure your in range (Should not be hard as this song is not super straining)
Be on Time (Basicly Make sure you meet the set deadline for turning in your lines)
For Harmonies ( I will be needing at least 3 people to do harmonies no need to audition for that though)

*Artist Rules*
Nice clean art ( I want the art to be clean and nice to look at)
Make sure you can meet the deadline(This kinda goes without saying but make sure your available)

*Animator Rules*
Make sure your on time(I do not know much of anything about animation but this goes without saying make sure you can meet the deadline)
Be creative(Since there is no PV to work off of you and the artist need to be creative here)

AUDITIONS
For everyone post at least 2 samples of your work 4 at max
For Singers I would like 1 accepella track of at least the opening of the song so I can better work with matching your voice to others during the scripting process
Please have a way to contact me weather it be Pm,YT,or Skype
I will be Mixing so no need to worry about that

On Vocal:

Off Vocal:

Lyrics:

Human Cover:
Cherucha
Cherucha
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Angel Posts : 55

https://www.youtube.com/user/Cherucha/

Back to top Go down

[Open]Sayonara Midnight Need Singers,Artist,and Animator(8 Person chorus 4 Female,4 Male Pref) Empty Re: [Open]Sayonara Midnight Need Singers,Artist,and Animator(8 Person chorus 4 Female,4 Male Pref)

Post by nyannyan056 Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:10 pm

I will audition as soon as possible (pd: bursted in laugh when I heard kondomu XDDD)
nyannyan056
nyannyan056
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Rioko Posts : 78

http://rioko20.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down