Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

HEY, YOU! YES, YOU! WHAIHELLOTHAR :D

+5
irO
iKawaiiAishiteru
Sakura桜
Ke-ki
JinSeng
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEY, YOU! YES, YOU! WHAIHELLOTHAR :D - Page 2 Empty Re: HEY, YOU! YES, YOU! WHAIHELLOTHAR :D

Post by Sakura桜 Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:35 pm

irO wrote:
Sugar wrote:@JinSeng;; To be frank, it's a failed attempt of myself orz
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Spoiler:

Sugar-san is very cute.. *falls in love*
I'm mixed too!! Mixed asian that is....Mixed Canto, Mando, and somewhere Vietnamese, but you can't tell =D
I'm in love with Japanese things......and my friends are trying to brainwash me with Korean stuff.

ohh u mixes luckies! i wanna be one. im a pure chinese and tats pretty lame. =P
oh and Iro u NEED to get brainwashed into korean stuff. cuz i am! im suuuuch a korean pop/drama fan its not even kidding yet i manage to stay as such a big otaku haha
check out my ipod. 30% japanese songs 30% korean songs 20% chinese songs 10% english songs
Sakura桜
Sakura桜
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Saku桜(and many Posts : 856

Sakura No Ame Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxcartoonfulxx/

Back to top Go down

HEY, YOU! YES, YOU! WHAIHELLOTHAR :D - Page 2 Empty Re: HEY, YOU! YES, YOU! WHAIHELLOTHAR :D

Post by irO Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Sakura桜 wrote:
irO wrote:
Sugar wrote:@JinSeng;; To be frank, it's a failed attempt of myself orz
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Spoiler:

Sugar-san is very cute.. *falls in love*
I'm mixed too!! Mixed asian that is....Mixed Canto, Mando, and somewhere Vietnamese, but you can't tell =D
I'm in love with Japanese things......and my friends are trying to brainwash me with Korean stuff.

ohh u mixes luckies! i wanna be one. im a pure chinese and tats pretty lame. =P
oh and Iro u NEED to get brainwashed into korean stuff. cuz i am! im suuuuch a korean pop/drama fan its not even kidding yet i manage to stay as such a big otaku haha
check out my ipod. 30% japanese songs 30% korean songs 20% chinese songs 10% english songs

XD but i like my jpop and jrock..... everybody at my school likes Korean pop/drama and they all do their hair all SPIKEY and BIG. I mean, i like spiky asian hair....but ehy all have the same hair it's scary =.=;;
my ipod has 100% japanese songs orz
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : いろ Posts : 2740
Location : in a cardboard box that's in a room that's in a house that's in a city that's in a province that's in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/user/Oriolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke-ki Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Sugar! You look terribly pretty. D8 My god. If i could be that gorgeous. >w<~ I hope for your safety against scary stalkers!
Ke-ki
Ke-ki
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Ke-ki Posts : 156

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/UnWantedCake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:09 pm

@Sakura桜;; ./////. it's not very good . Your ears may bleed.
Video link

@iKawaiiAishiteru;; hello! ^-^

@irO;; ./////.! <3

@Ke-ki;; terribly pretty? o////o I'm AVERAGE, silly! (8 I'm sure you're not THAT gorgeous. You're probably SUPER gorgeous! .__.

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:14 pm

@Sugar
^^ <3
Sakura-chan said left and wanted to say g'bye to you btw
Your voice is so cute~
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Location : in a cardboard box that's in a room that's in a house that's in a city that's in a province that's in Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:39 pm

@irO;; Oh D: shame shame. );
o///o;; thank you! >////< I need to get a new mic though .__. The mic I have now doesn't do justice for my voice at all D;

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:43 pm

@Sugar
Me too...right now i have a lot of things (i want) to by, but a mic isn't high priority enough....i am officially broke after the month of december.
Right now i'm resorting to using the built in one on my laptop
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:56 pm

@irO;; x3 I'm going to get a part time soon~ So, I'll be getting a small income which is always good~
At least you have a built-in one on your laptop... After having so many laptops, I decided to get a desktop. I miss the portability, however, I'm relieved knowing that my cousin can't drop this one and crack the screen. D: The one my cousin dropped was a tablet notebook too </3

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:45 pm

@Sugar
I need to get a part-time soon too....There's a Starbucks down the road from my street that i can work at, but SCHOOL IS TOO STRESSFUL >A< I need to stop volunteering and finding things to do that involve income

Ironically my laptop doesn't have a battery pack, so it's basically like a desktop. I have to have it plugged into a wall outlet the entire time =.=
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke-ki Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Sugar wrote:@Sakura桜;; ./////. it's not very good . Your ears may bleed.
Video link

@iKawaiiAishiteru;; hello! ^-^

@irO;; ./////.! <3

@Ke-ki;; terribly pretty? o////o I'm AVERAGE, silly! (8 I'm sure you're not THAT gorgeous. You're probably SUPER gorgeous! .__.

>< Pft. I wish. You look lovely. Don't go lie-ing to yourself.~
Ke-ki
Ke-ki
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Ke-ki Posts : 156

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/UnWantedCake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 am

@irO; ohman. I would love to work at Starbucks <3 and I agree ); school isn't helping at all.
No battery pack?o-o that's odd and troublesome.

@Ke-ki;; I'll have you know that I'm very honest ); So, are you accusing me of lying?! D:

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 pm

rofl

but the starbucks apparently doesn't like employing students because of their "irresponsibility" T_T
so i have to find a job elsewhere

my battery pack is gonna come soon...like december ishishish
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:28 pm

APSHT. And they think adults are more responsible? [eyeroll]

December-ish x3
I'm getting a new mic soon~ yay. My cousin's friend handed over $200. @A@ it's overwhelming! >w<

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:34 pm

*A* 2---2--2-2--200!!!!
agh i need money.......why does everything have to revolve around money >=[
i need a better mic.....mine pics up too much background noise...
Ikuto-san said that putting a sock over your mic cancels out the noice but it's hard to put a sock over a laptop =.=
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:38 pm

I know. She even gave my cousin's other friend $200 too and bought her other friend a skateboard and cellphone. crazy stuff man D;

LOL that will be fun. Just buy a pair of Sasquatch socks x3
The built-in mic in my webcam makes too much noise and records weirdly.... loud and clear one minute then quiet and stuffy the next -.-;

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 pm

@A@ free...money........
i would fail horribly with a skateboard

sasquatch socks....hmmm care to recommend me where to buy some? rofl
my mic doesn't register my high notes really well TT_TT
like for JBF the "ai ni ikuYOOOO" part...it cuts it off
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:59 pm

xD same here. bad experiences.

Ohmygosh. The high notes in my dub caused me trouble. You have no idea how many times I had to restart because the webcam recorded the notes as loud static. orz I tried to maintain it at what it could record. oh geez. u__u;;

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 pm

ROFL i have to be a certain distance from mine or else the high notes would be like "ahhhASLJFGHIAUETNGLVIAUHFGLKHstaticbuzzzWHOMP*
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Well, mine just doesn't like to cooperate )8
If I get too close, it'll start sounding like static orz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Hey there!
Omgosh your picture made my eyes bleed rainbows ahaha! You're really pretty!
Singing is fun! Who cares if it's horrible!? I sing really loudly myself! *Interrogation* Cause when I sing in the shower I don't think about ANYTHINGELSE--*Splode*
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chelsay Posts : 1035

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hokaru11792

Back to top Go down

Post by akano07 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:57 pm

nice to meet ya sugar. xD oh my. you're supeeeer cuuuute . ^_^
akano07
akano07
Talkative

Singing Alias : akano Posts : 348

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:59 pm

*ero-ojiji mode*
hmmm yes my Sugar is very cute <3
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:02 pm

@Akano;; It's a pleasure to meet you! <3 and thank you ./////. I'm not that "cute"... orz

@irO;; ./////. "my Sugar..." ? >/////< irO is being ero and not only ero, but ero-ojiji?!

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:16 pm

ROFL
do you not want to be mine?
(,,゚Д゚)

irO-tan often experiences ero moments
(like Konata)
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:27 pm

*doki doki* ~ <3 lol ;u;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum