Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[OPEN] Jabberwocky Jabberwocka DUET

Go down

[OPEN] Jabberwocky Jabberwocka DUET  Empty [OPEN] Jabberwocky Jabberwocka DUET

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:37 am

Hello, this is uhm, like, my first time trying this so never mind my bad leadership and stuff. I would prefer to do Rin's part of this song, but it can be discussed and I'm not locked on it yet (since the pitch is harsh on my alto voice orz)
Here's a link to the song with lyrics in Romaji, and there's an off vocal as well: 
I really have no background for a deadline, so whenever you feel like you have time is fine with me. I'm not really a person who has time to record so frequently, so I can understand if you don't have much time >n<

I would just like to know which part you'd like to sing, a deadline (considering that you and I have to learn the song as well first, I only just started singing it today > v > ) and if you want to mix or have someone who can mix for you, or if I have to mix (I have to warn that my mixing skills are completely basic, and finding a mixer would be the best idea ><)

Anyways if you feel like you're up to it, answer, uhm, yeah.

- Awkward MiNaGi trying to get back in the forum (or just in the forum)

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Jabberwocky Jabberwocka DUET  Empty Re: [OPEN] Jabberwocky Jabberwocka DUET

Post by Kumoshi Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Ooh, I've actually been thinking about singing this song 8D I'd prefer to sing Len's part. Deadline-wise, either the end of December or the end of February would be best for me (because then I can use my breaks from school to record xD)

I'm still very amateur at mixing, though, so I would also probably want to find another person to mix D:

Let me know if you're interested ^-^
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Jabberwocky Jabberwocka DUET  Empty Re: [OPEN] Jabberwocky Jabberwocka DUET

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:57 am

Sounds great to me, I would prefer the end of February then ~ (seeing as I might have no time to record and I still haven't mastered the end of the song haha)

I'll probably do the mixing myself, seeing as I like to practice when my partner isn't good at mixing. I'll do my best, but my skills aren't outstanding, honestly xD I manage.

So if you want to ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Sure, that's fine by me ^-^

Do you have any preference how we keep in contact? o: (Skype, Youtube, Twitter, etc.)
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:46 am

Ah, I prefer Skype, my Skype username should be on my profile ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down