Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

My compilation of Vocaloid fanfiction

3 posters

Go down

My compilation of Vocaloid fanfiction Empty My compilation of Vocaloid fanfiction

Post by Aerlith Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:08 am

Hi everyone~

So I occasionally like to dabble in Vocaloid fanfiction by writing a PV or a song in the point of view of one of the characters and interpreting it. I don't have too many at the moment since my main piece is a Fushigi Yuugi fanfic, but. <_<! Enjoy anyway.

There was no question.
Song: VOiCE.
Summary: He was a robot. She was a girl.
Additional notes: This one is actually on FF.net. Was written for a Valentine's Day challenge on the writing forum I'm part of.

Last edited by xAerlith on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

My compilation of Vocaloid fanfiction Empty There was no question

Post by Aerlith Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:09 am

Spoiler:
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

My compilation of Vocaloid fanfiction Empty Re: My compilation of Vocaloid fanfiction

Post by manga333 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:47 pm

...excuse me while I go and sob in a corner ;;//shot

no but seriously, this might be an older post but I just noticed it after browsing through the forums, and I just have to comment after reading.

Aerlith, this is absolutely beautiful ;A;
it's been so long since I last heard this song and reading this through I actually got the exact same feelings I had after hearing it back then, which were mainly feelings of enormous pity for the poor robot... what's great with your story though is that it's also from the robot's perspective, so it just shows you even more how loyal he was and how much he loved her.... not to mention that your writing in itself is absolutely lovely and everything just flows through so smoothly, making it really enjoyable and easy to read, as sad as the story is. 

great job~ ;w;)b
manga333
manga333
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : ma Posts : 3239

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration

https://www.youtube.com/mssourlollipop

Back to top Go down

My compilation of Vocaloid fanfiction Empty Re: My compilation of Vocaloid fanfiction

Post by Aerlith Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Aw, I'm glad you liked it. This one's very special to me because I've always been captivated by the story in VOiCE, so it was one of those stories that just.. flowed out. >_<b Glad you liked it and thank you so much for the comment. I really appreciate it!
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by zz Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Why you write such sad story );
Poor thing.
Teach me the the art of literature.
Still, I wanna see happy endings or serial killers ;D

zz
Resident Shota

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down