Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

SUKI KIRAI- chinese singable lyrics -with PINYIN :D

4 posters

Go down

SUKI KIRAI- chinese singable lyrics -with PINYIN :D Empty SUKI KIRAI- chinese singable lyrics -with PINYIN :D

Post by aeriia Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Still sounds a little awkward, at least in Chinese. Mmm~I need to make it sound more like a song now~ The basic rhythm works though. Just don't know if the words sound good. Input?

) :

Around 04/22 I will post a cover of me singing this to make the pronunciation and rhythms more clear! Happy

you can try singing along with it to test it out~

on vocal:

off vocal:

PINYIN version:
Spoiler:

我爱你?不爱你?爱不爱,不明白
我爱你,太爱你,就是爱,最爱你
我爱你?不爱你?分不清,说不明
爱还是不爱。

喂! 那家伙的表白真让我想不开
他的话不断在我的脑袋里来回转
爱你,不爱,怎么样才分的开?
要我现在就明白吗?

那还需要问!答案早以就决定
wedding 恩,未来已经全计划好
没错,我们的家会有个美丽的小花园
还有三个可爱的小孩~

哪么,哪个,那里,那么。。
我们才14岁嘛!不是吗?
“交往这个问题”“我爱你!”“听我说,你这个傻瓜!”
整个人不要面子,你真的很傻很傻

想和你谈一场恋爱~甜蜜甜蜜的
校长的演讲又让我smile出来
牛奶加熊猫竟然成为白狗熊
世界真的是很有趣耶!

我爱你?不爱你?分不开。
不爱你,但又爱你?

“呐!”“e?”

rainbow quartz 你回家时候一直盯着那一个
我想给你个惊喜,所以就决定送给你
只在学校对面那个商店里
所以真的不用客气喔~

是吗?虽然你的type我真的不明白。。。
因此我才感觉如此奇怪?
这样啊,因为忽然看到你可爱的一面,所以就开始变得害羞?

等我一天一定一点一点更有出息,来娶你!
一定没有问题!
没问题?
因为我真的很爱你。
No problem 你只需要相信!

你点燃了我的心-它热乎乎的
越来越强烈,成为了pyromania
“我喜欢你,我爱你”依然不明白不过
这大概是答案吧!

不要哇,为什么会爱上。。。
虽然发现你贴心的甜蜜。。
虽然你有些变态不过我还是没办法不爱你。

我想跟你谈恋爱~闪闪亮亮的
熊猫们都睡着了,真没意思
因为爱,它开始发芽,而我们第一次一起来保护它
交织的fromage 形成了俩人相连的爱情~就这样我们
双面的 “无爱” 让我们互相爱上了对方
现在在恋爱

我爱你,不爱你?我明白,我爱你!
我爱你,太爱你,就是爱,最爱你
爱你和不爱你,没完没了,没完没了!
爱还是不爱?

Last edited by aeriia on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 16 times in total
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

SUKI KIRAI- chinese singable lyrics -with PINYIN :D Empty Re: SUKI KIRAI- chinese singable lyrics -with PINYIN :D

Post by Chinatsu96 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 pm

I would really love to participate since I'm a chinese, but can you wrote down the romanji too ^^;; since I'm a good speaker, but my reading sucks
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chii Posts : 1060

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrXxWjpI_-tTLPW84GaYPQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

SUKI KIRAI- chinese singable lyrics -with PINYIN :D Empty Re: SUKI KIRAI- chinese singable lyrics -with PINYIN :D

Post by aeriia Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Chinatsu96 wrote:I would really love to participate since I'm a chinese, but can you wrote down the romanji too ^^;; since I'm a good speaker, but my reading sucks

of course! Smile I am happy that you want to sing the translation hahaha Happiness
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by chiharu96 Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 am

I'll try 2 join OAO)/
chiharu96
chiharu96
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Miyuki/shigeru Posts : 1328

https://www.youtube.com/user/carolineyu123?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by bai Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 pm

I think maybe the awkward part is that sometimes the syllables doesn't match? Because sometimes there are three syllables in the Japanese words and you replace it with two characters, so it makes it sound like two syllables.

Not too sure, since I'm not really familiar with this song, so I can't tell if I sung it right or not xDD
bai
bai
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Bai Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:15 pm

chiharu96 wrote:I'll try 2 join OAO)/

haha this isn't actually a chorus but if you want to upload covers of it I would be very happy Crying

I'll refine the lyrics a bit more to make it sound right and then upload a cover as reference for you guys~
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:29 pm

bai wrote:I think maybe the awkward part is that sometimes the syllables doesn't match? Because sometimes there are three syllables in the Japanese words and you replace it with two characters, so it makes it sound like two syllables.

Not too sure, since I'm not really familiar with this song, so I can't tell if I sung it right or not xDD

lol hey Bai! XD Thanks for visiting lmfao. Yes, I agree with you, which is why I am refining the last few verses as well as the one with "pyromania". I wish I have a bigger vocabulary...that would probably make filling in the syllables a bit easier @___@
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by bai Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:45 pm

aeriia wrote:
bai wrote:I think maybe the awkward part is that sometimes the syllables doesn't match? Because sometimes there are three syllables in the Japanese words and you replace it with two characters, so it makes it sound like two syllables.

lol hey Bai! XD Thanks for visiting lmfao. Yes, I agree with you, which is why I am refining the last few verses as well as the one with "pyromania". I wish I have a bigger vocabulary...that would probably make filling in the syllables a bit easier @___@

You can always fill it with verbal fillers haha like “你知道吗” “喔” “嗯” or look at Chinese translations of the song and try to use some of their words. I know that's what I did when I translyric Change the World long ago xD
bai
bai
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:55 am

HAHA, thanks! Yes if all else fails I will do that.

But more importantly, you translyric Change the World?! SHOW MEEEHHHH Shiny
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by bai Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:38 pm

lol it's a looooooong time ago... =A= I think something went wrong in the middle, don't know what I was thinking then .__.

Haha and now when I look back at the lyrics, I couldn't help laughing, it's so cheesy...

Spoiler:
bai
bai
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:24 am

okay because I've got homework and a few other choruses I've gotta audition for, I'll try to get my cover of this up by the end of next week? xD *shot*

sorry lmfao
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:24 am

bai wrote:lol it's a looooooong time ago... =A= I think something went wrong in the middle, don't know what I was thinking then .__.

Haha and now when I look back at the lyrics, I couldn't help laughing, it's so cheesy...

Spoiler:

hey hey hey! IT'S NOT BAD! XD It actually sounds pretty nice, at least less juvenile than mine hahaha
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 3:56 pm

OH MY GOSH, I WANTED TO DO THIS! THANK YOU AERIIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down