Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

【OPEN!】 Kokoro english and japanese [NEED 1 MORE SINGER!] [Script is out!] [Deadline for lines is 7 April] [Deadline for auditions 30th March]

+16
sasty
Fate Arystar
mode
BaiiTenshii
atsushikunx
kasaPUPPY
Chiroyo
bai
Me-chan
DraceVestell
aeriia
K0k0n0t2u
Aoko
Chinatsu96
chiharu96
Auka
20 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

【OPEN!】 Kokoro english and japanese [NEED 1 MORE SINGER!] [Script is out!] [Deadline for lines is 7 April] [Deadline for auditions 30th March] Empty 【OPEN!】 Kokoro english and japanese [NEED 1 MORE SINGER!] [Script is out!] [Deadline for lines is 7 April] [Deadline for auditions 30th March]

Post by Auka Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:25 am

Script:
Spoiler:
It is my friend's birthday coming up and this is her favorite song. I already have an animator and a mixer, so its okay.

There will be 4 people in each group, English and Japanese. For the English we are using Razzyness's lyrics.

For the audition you can send me a video of it all in one language or just the parts for this chorus. You can send it to me with either backgrounds music or not for auditions. You can only be in one group so decide which one you want to be in!

Sing the bold parts or whole song for the group you want to be in:

Auditions:
Group 1
Spoiler:

group 2
Spoiler:

-edit- ive decided that we wont need pictures, but i will still need your alias and your youtube account unless they're on your profile on this site

I extended the deadline too since i'm not at my house for a few days because of an event but i might need to extend it if i want to try find more people to get a wider range

-edit 2- results are out

Group 1
Me-chan
Aoko
Chiroyo
BaiiTenshii
Fate Arystar

Group 2
Auka
Klaire
Mode
Hope

If you did get in i will need you to fill in this form once the script is out.

Alias:
Picture:
Youtube:
Raw vocals:

Thank you everyone and yes i added 2 extra people because it was very hard to choose. Also please choose a picture related if you can find one. It isnt too hard since shes wearing her usual outfit Also Len can wear his usual if you cant find a picture

-edit- script is out deadline for lines is 23rd of March, if you need longer ask me Smile But i will be away for a week and a few days on 31st of March so no progress during then, sorry!

-edit2-
just got told the actual dates for when were going and well since ill be going a few days before the deadline i will let you guys have longer too since also my friend has dropped out for whatever reason and now we need another singer to take her place. Shes in group 2, number 10. To audition just sing number 10's parts and fill in the form!!!

Last edited by Auka on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:27 am; edited 42 times in total
Auka
Auka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Auka (アウカ) Posts : 63

Back to top Go down

【OPEN!】 Kokoro english and japanese [NEED 1 MORE SINGER!] [Script is out!] [Deadline for lines is 7 April] [Deadline for auditions 30th March] Empty Re: 【OPEN!】 Kokoro english and japanese [NEED 1 MORE SINGER!] [Script is out!] [Deadline for lines is 7 April] [Deadline for auditions 30th March]

Post by chiharu96 Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 am

I can sing both part, i dunno which. But if there is someplace lacking, then add me there. I'll try to sing an audition with your lyrics there^
chiharu96
chiharu96
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Miyuki/shigeru Posts : 1328

https://www.youtube.com/user/carolineyu123?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

【OPEN!】 Kokoro english and japanese [NEED 1 MORE SINGER!] [Script is out!] [Deadline for lines is 7 April] [Deadline for auditions 30th March] Empty Re: 【OPEN!】 Kokoro english and japanese [NEED 1 MORE SINGER!] [Script is out!] [Deadline for lines is 7 April] [Deadline for auditions 30th March]

Post by Auka Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:42 am

Ok thank you Smile
Auka
Auka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:06 am

Question just to be sure, I can just sing the bolded english part or do I have to sing both languague in bolded text? (sorry if I didn't see it on the first post)
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chii Posts : 1060

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrXxWjpI_-tTLPW84GaYPQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Post by Auka Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:16 am

Yes you can just sing the English part
Auka
Auka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoko Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 am

Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : 藍微 (Aika) Posts : 2027

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/aika1801

Back to top Go down

Post by Auka Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 am

Thank you for the audition!

Last edited by Auka on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Auka
Auka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by K0k0n0t2u Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:22 pm

I kind of want to do both >w< oh well I'll see if I can get the the lines in on time.
K0k0n0t2u
K0k0n0t2u
Talkative

Singing Alias : Zirrei (ジッレイ) Posts : 357

https://www.youtube.com/user/IchigirlMew2

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:38 am

should we send auditions with the original background music or just the naked vocals? Smile
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Auka Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:20 am

either for the audition
Auka
Auka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by DraceVestell Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:40 am

I'll audition for English ~
DraceVestell
DraceVestell
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Drace Posts : 1207

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/DraceVestell

Back to top Go down

Post by Me-chan Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 am

I want to audition for the japanese version xD
Here:
http://www.box.com/s/hufyrfq0r6002g2kg2fu
Me-chan
Me-chan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Mechan Posts : 110

https://www.youtube.com/user/mechan1995?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Auka Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 am

Thank you Smile
Auka
Auka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Me-chan Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 am

You're welcome 8D
Me-chan
Me-chan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Mechan Posts : 110

https://www.youtube.com/user/mechan1995?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by K0k0n0t2u Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:39 pm

K0k0n0t2u
K0k0n0t2u
Talkative

Singing Alias : Zirrei (ジッレイ) Posts : 357

https://www.youtube.com/user/IchigirlMew2

Back to top Go down

Post by Auka Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 am

Thank you as well!
Auka
Auka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:11 am

Last edited by Chinatsu96 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Blind Duets Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by chiharu96 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 am

Alias: 美雪
Yt: carolineyu123
Audition: http://www.4shared.com/music/Jzj23u38/Kokoro_audition_Miyuki.html?
English or Japanese: Both, depends on which of the side have less people....
chiharu96
chiharu96
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Miyuki/shigeru Posts : 1328

https://www.youtube.com/user/carolineyu123?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Auka Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:18 am

Chinatsu96 wrote:http://www.box.com/files#/files/0/f/0/1/f_1613548566/0/comment <-- Audition for english version

For some reason it doesn't work, it says it has been deleted or its unavailable. I think its a wrong link or something.

thanks for auditioning!
Auka
Auka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by bai Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Here's my audition --> http://www.4shared.com/music/jyjphfua/kokoro.html?

Auditioning for the Japanese version :3

Edit: Alias: Bai
Youtube account: 66bai

Last edited by bai on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
bai
bai
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Bai Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiroyo Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:57 pm

I'll audition for the japanese version~ I'll have my audition up this weekend :3
Chiroyo
Chiroyo
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : ちろよ/Chiroyo Posts : 911

http://www.chiroyo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 pm

My audition for the Japanese version: 4shared.com/music/6S_tIiZ2/kokoro_edit_030212.html?
Happiness

I apologize if it sounds like the voice is floating above the instrumental..I'm still really new to mixing...@_@

my youtube: aeriiadesu
my alias: aeriia

EDIT: I CHANGED THE FILE OF MY AUDITION AS OF 03/02 The previous one was too robotic because of my editing -_-;; This one has clearer vocals

Last edited by aeriia on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed file)
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:15 pm

Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Blind Duets Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Auka Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 am

Ok i updated the list, thanks everyone
Auka
Auka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:19 am

Just a question, when's the deadline? :3
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Blind Duets Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next