Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Ciel x mong x kappuraamen aka The Pervert Trio's Collab dump post! // [31.12.09] Black★Rock Shooter [2M MIX]

+3
mong
JinSeng
Ciel
7 posters

Go down

Ciel x mong x kappuraamen aka The Pervert Trio's Collab dump post! // [31.12.09] Black★Rock Shooter [2M MIX] Empty Ciel x mong x kappuraamen aka The Pervert Trio's Collab dump post! // [31.12.09] Black★Rock Shooter [2M MIX]

Post by Ciel Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:14 pm

OKAY, SO LIKE, I'M KIND OF SLEEP DEPRIVED RIGHT NOW SO THAT'S PROBABLY WHY I'M SO CAPS HAPPY.

Also just so you know, the uh, group name is a "shortened" version of the "official" name me and Mong decided on: THE LESS CLOTHES THE BETTER (in...reference to Miku's skimpy outfit which Kappu approves of. A lot. LOLOLOLOL).

Anyyyyway, the three of us one day decided to get together to sing a rocky song, and then...it ended up with us planning more than just that, so yeah! HOPE EVERYONE CAN ENJOY OUR STUFF <3

Latest Collab (...not to mention first) --> Black★Rock Shooter [2M MIX]

What's up next?
- Hope
- ACUTE (?)
- ...I can't remember if we thought up any more HAHAHHAHAHA lmao.

Last edited by Ciel on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Ciel x mong x kappuraamen aka The Pervert Trio's Collab dump post! // [31.12.09] Black★Rock Shooter [2M MIX] Empty Re: Ciel x mong x kappuraamen aka The Pervert Trio's Collab dump post! // [31.12.09] Black★Rock Shooter [2M MIX]

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:22 pm

This sounds absolutely amazing! Really, it does. o.o I love the video too. It's similar to the style of Just Be Friends chorus which I absolutely loved.

The singing was just amazing. It deserves to be in my playlist so I can listen to it on the city bus when school starts for me again. =P

Back to top Go down

Ciel x mong x kappuraamen aka The Pervert Trio's Collab dump post! // [31.12.09] Black★Rock Shooter [2M MIX] Empty Re: Ciel x mong x kappuraamen aka The Pervert Trio's Collab dump post! // [31.12.09] Black★Rock Shooter [2M MIX]

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm

THE PERVERT TRIO I LOVE THAT NAME IT'S AMAZING

You guys are so a rockin' trio, I'm lovin' in. Good luck on future projects, I'm rooting on you guys, hahahaha.

(That Black Rock Shooter group cover was great, by the wayyy)

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Wowza, it sounds so pro. You guys are awesome. Maybe you guys should have more of you guys singing together and less solos.

You still need me to make a guest appearance screaming for Hope? Better yet, can I pop in as a guest for the whole song : D?

Ciel x mong x kappuraamen aka The Pervert Trio's Collab dump post! // [31.12.09] Black★Rock Shooter [2M MIX] JinSengSignature
JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

https://ytchorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mong Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Ohh, The perverts. XD (also, go back to sleep> D: SLEEP DEPRIVATION = NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH D:)
mong
mong
Chorus Staff

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Wow this is awesome. You all sung it so great. And I definitely mean that since Black Rock Shooter is a major song for me. So professional. <3
braveheart
braveheart
Talkative

Singing Alias : formerly PREGAP Posts : 496
Post Spammer Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Amazin' Voices..!! /// Good mix too! *crush crush crush on all of youuu*

Back to top Go down

Post by Piri Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:45 pm

o.O amazing cover.
XD love the name of the group BTW..
Piri
Piri
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Piri Posts : 2248

Post Spammer Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/domouob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:08 am

@Takumi: Thank you :3!! I think I'm still pretty lousy at this video thing, but since it's my first attempt at using Sony Vegas EVER, I'll give myself some leeway XDD. Would you like me to link the mp3 :3?

@Doubie9927: I LOVE THE NAME TOO, IT'S SO APPROPRIATE BECAUSE WE'RE ALL STUCK IN THE GUTTER :'D. And thank you <3!

@Jin: Yeah, this time was mong's coding fail, since technically she coded some harmonies, but like, yeahhhhhhhhh, I was too lazy to do harmonies in the video other than the beginning XDD. Hope's probably going to be more duet/group lines though :3. And me and mong have an epic plan for your featuring in Hope >8DD. We will let you know when we see you online 8D!

@mong: ...We are so perverted lolololol. AND MY MUM FORCED ME TO GO TO THE GYM AT SOME UNGODLY HOUR 8(!

@PREGAP: Aww thank you /o/. Glad that we somehow or other met your expectations!?!?!! XDD

@yanovi: omg don't crush us, we'll breaaaakkkkkkkkk -flails- X3!

@shockl8: Haha thank you XD. And everyone's jealous of our amazing group name, srsly.
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramel Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:42 am

You are amazing!!!
I can't wait to hear the other songs :3
Caramel
Caramel
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Sinja / シンヤ Posts : 323
Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:50 am

Ciel wrote:@Takumi: Thank you :3!! I think I'm still pretty lousy at this video thing, but since it's my first attempt at using Sony Vegas EVER, I'll give myself some leeway XDD. Would you like me to link the mp3 :3?

I've been playing with Vegas for about half my life as the only program I use for editing/recording and I still don't think I can accomplish anything like that for the video. xD But yeah, I'd love the link. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by kappuraamen Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:14 pm

[12/14/2009 4:30:25 PM] ★ kran ☆: raamen-san no hentai

kran117 approved. we are perverts =w=... or at least I am (woot O_O)
kappuraamen
kappuraamen
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Raamen XD Posts : 281
Location : Infront of my laptop, beside my mic, and between my earphones~

Voted YTC Best Singer 2009 Sakura No Ame Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/kappuraamen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:02 am

^ I FEEL LEFT OUT, KRAN-CHAN D8. AM I NOT HENTAI ENOUGH FOR YOU!?!?! IS IT ONLY PAPA RAAMEN THAT HAS MET THE HIGH KRAN STANDARDS OF HENTAI!?!?!?!?!

@Takumi: Here you go~! And ahaha, I've always been kind of good at teaching myself how to use things. This time I didn't even have to look up guides, I just....guessed. Though sizing the images was a bit crazy for me, I just like...hit random numbers before realising that if I entered the value of the max video frame size, it'd bring the name tag images to original size XDDD.
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down