Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Servant of Evil Story ?

3 posters

Go down

Servant of Evil Story ? Empty Servant of Evil Story ?

Post by AkinaLen.02 Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:26 am

Servant of Evil Story ? 635219 Good morning everyone ~ xD Well, where I live now is morning. So ~ yeah ~ Servant of Evil Story ? 641784
So I've had this idea for like a long time and I was wondering...would you guys want to read a story version I made and thought and wrote out of Servant of Evil Servant of Evil Story ? 228173 Of course you don't have to. And I kind of have started typing it, but I want to hear your guys thoughts about this. Servant of Evil Story ? 206501 I'm not the best writer so I'm an amateur writer.
So tell me what you think about the Servant of Evil story / book ? Servant of Evil Story ? 447349 Your opinions matter dearly to me. Just tell me if you want to read it and that's it. Servant of Evil Story ? 882197
Servant of Evil Story ? 32620 Thank you for your responses minna Servant of Evil Story ? 433345
AkinaLen.02
AkinaLen.02
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 赤色桜 Posts : 85

http://twitter.com/#!/yt_RedSakura_ND

Back to top Go down

Servant of Evil Story ? Empty Re: Servant of Evil Story ?

Post by NipahDUBS Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:03 am

Servant of evil series is my favorite of all time <3

Just make sure you include....

Daughter of Evil (of course)
Servant of evil (of course)
Regret Message
The Daughter of White (Hakus story which takes place before Daughter of evil)
RE_Birthday (Which is how the servant of evil series ends)

-fanmade ones-
The daughter of revenge (Meiko)
the daughter of green (miku)
The prince of Blue (Kaito)

AND if you want you can include
The maiden of pink (Luka)
The Lord/King of purple (Gakupo)

Some people also believe you can relate the end of the Servant of Evil story to Kokoro Kiseki cause at the end RE_Birthday they are born anew as Robots/ Vocaloids.

ALSO as a spin off theres a song called The Prince of Evil : 3

So yeah I just let my inner fanboy for this series spill all over the place but yeah xD

-----------Heres a summary of the story for those who are not familiar with it-------------

The story begins with two twins born into royality, but then seperated at birth, Len learns to become a warrior and Rin losing her brother becomes a evil queen because Len was taken from her, Len comes back later when hes older and is Rins servant now. Story of evil sets place in france, its suppose to be telling the story of the French revolution, Rin is a queen who leads her kingdom into poverty, along with this she declares war on a neighboring country because Len her servant and brother fell in love with miku who lives in that country, Rin also hates Miku because Kaito is in love with Miku and Rin loves Kaito, they had an arranged marriage at one point but Kaito got rid of it cause he fell in love with Miku. Also Meiko is a villager of Rins country but due to the poverty Meiko leads a revolt against her and makes a army along with the help from kaito who is king of the other country. Kaito goes to war with Meiko against Rin cause Miku was murdered by Len on the orders of Rin. Rins kingdom falls down and a revolution begins. Rin is captured and beheaded in front of her people (the same way Queen Elizabeth was beheaded in the french revolution). In servant of evil its Lens side of the story, on how he loved miku but becuase of rins jealousy she orders him to kill miku. As the revolution begins Len who still loves his sister very much switches places with her cause they are twins, Len puts on the queens outfit and rin puts on servant clothes. Len is then taken away, everyone belives he is Rin but he is not, Len is then beheaded and Rin lives on, Lens final words are "Oh its time" Which Rin used to say all the time, the villagers saw this as snooby and arrogant, his last words that is but in reality that was only directed to Rin who used to say it all the time, its sort of a way of him telling Rin, its ok don't be sad its fine. Rin runs away to another country and sends a message in a bottle of regret in the sea hoping it might reach her dead brother, saying sorry that he took her place and that she should have died. Daughter of white is about a girl (Haku, this story actually takes place before the revolution against Rin) Who was born into a village were all the girls have green hair but she has white so she is outcasted. Miku though lives there and befriends Haku and they become best friends. The two leave the village later on and stay in Kaitos kingdom and work there. Later on Kaito, the Prince of the nation, meets miku and falls in love with her and haku stays with miku in the palace still best friends. But then miku is killed by len and haku is driven into deep sorrow being alone again. Haku flees the country and lives on a beach house near the ocean were she meets a young girl, Rin. Haku not knowing its the former queen who caused the death of miku, they become best friends. One night haku over hears rin talking of her regret and how she was the queen and what not (Regret message). Haku hearing this plans to kill rin to avenge miku. One night while on a dock, haku sees rin, she goes to stab her but it was all an illusion, it was not rin but a boy who looked like her. The figure fades away and Haku learns to forgive Rin. The boy she saw was Len as a ghost, Len saved his sister once more. Re_Birthday is the story of Len who is dead now and is in limbo, he prays to be reborn to be with his sister, the same pray he says at the end of servant of evil, Lens prays are heard and he is reborn as LEN KAGAMINE, a robot along side miku and rin who are also reborn. He has memories of his past somewhat and is thankful for a second chance. And thats the story of evil story.

WITH MIKU, MEIKO AND KAITOS POINT OF VIEWS
MEIKOS, MIKUS, AND KAITOS STORYS ARE ALL FANMADE
BUT THEY FIT REALLY WELL SO ILL ADD EM HERE!

Okay these two have different views on how everything was done. It mostly depends now on how you perceive the story! Many people have translated it differently but yeah heres what I know....

Miku lives in the village of Green as shown in Daughter of white, the King of her country ordered her to seduce Kaito and make him fall in love with her. the king of The green country wanted the Yellow and blue nations to go to war so he needed something to trigger it which was Miku getting involved with Kaito (he mainly did this so his country would be the strongest cause at the moment they were the weakest), which makes Rin jealous and leads to her death. Miku actually never loved Kaito she was only doing what the king ordered, she really loved Len. When Len was ordered to kill miku he couldn't do it, and so Miku grabbed the knife/sword and stabbed her self, this way Len wouldn't be a betrayer to his sister. Miku thanks Len in the end, but wishes Len would have killed her instead of her killing herself. ITS NOT FOR SURE that Miku never loved Kaito and she was just a spy but thats what most believe.

Meikos story goes into more depth then what I said above, Meiko and her lover live in the yellow kingdom but as Rin spends all the money in the kingdom for herself the kingdom goes to ruin and crap. Meikos lover goes to plead with the Queen to stop, but Rin orders him to be killed via the guillotine for arguing with her (Which is given motive for Meiko to kill Rin via the guillotine later on). After her lover is killed Meiko swears vengeance upon Rin. Kaito knows of an alliance who wish to take down Rin and talks to their leader Meiko. Kaito wants revenge for the death of Miku and so they agree and form a pact. THE TWIST IS THOUGH! Meiko noticed that Len and Rin switched places but kills Len anyways! Its a weird revenge. Meiko feels bad for what she did killing the wrong person but she said it was for the best for hers and Kaitos sake.

Kaito falls in love with Miku from the village of the green, their love is forbidden because of their social class, mikus a commoner and kaitos a prince. Kaito sneaks out every night to see her. Later Kaito finds out the green nation is destroyed and Miku is dead, due to Rins orders. Kaito and Meiko take down Rin and he also notices the switch but still kills Len as well CAUSE he killed Miku (or so he thinks). Kaito then isn't satisfied by all this and kills himself in the end to be with Miku. Kaito did love Miku but its unclear if she loved him, so his suicide may have been for nothing.

NipahDUBS
NipahDUBS
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Nya Nya! Posts : 301

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/nipahdubs

Back to top Go down

Post by AkinaLen.02 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Well, here is the thing. It took me about 7 months to get done with the Servant of Evil story, Servant of Evil Story ? 206501 so I might not do a Daughter of Evil, Message Regret, The Daughter of White, and Re_Birthday. I mean, I could, but with school and everything. Servant of Evil Story ? 621887 I think I'll stick with the Servant of Evil Story for now.
AkinaLen.02
AkinaLen.02
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyAnn Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Servant of Evil can be written as a part of the Daughter of Evil story, it's possible to merge them all into one big story. I've done it myself for a stage production and a radioplay script. I also know someone else who is working on a radioplay version.
AmyAnn
AmyAnn
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aimy Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by AkinaLen.02 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Well, I was wanting to do that. But then I thought it would too much trouble and hassle to go through all that, so I stuck with just the plain thought of ' Servant of Evil ' as the main plot. I kind of mixed in Daughter of Evil in, but that was just in the beginning... Servant of Evil Story ? 236516 Maybe I'm just over thinking this whole idea...
AkinaLen.02
AkinaLen.02
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyAnn Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:27 am

Writing it as just Servant of Evil probably means it won't be long enough for a vocal production as it could be over quite quickly. Then again, I have no idea if you're wanting to do an audio drama kind of thing. If so then, yeah, it would need to be longer I would assume. Have you ever written things like this before?
AmyAnn
AmyAnn
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aimy Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by AkinaLen.02 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 pm

No, I haven't but I don't know how ' long ' you would define the length. Servant of Evil Story ? 236516 I don't think that made sense, but yeah. I plan to type it up and link it up here on YTForums, but I'm just wondering if anyone would ready it.
AkinaLen.02
AkinaLen.02
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down