Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

I can't forget...

3 posters

Go down

I can't forget... Empty I can't forget...

Post by AvianBlade Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:40 am

I can't forget my first years in school. I thougt it was going to be fun. Meeting new people, makeing freinds and have fun while learning. It never was that way for me...

The first day at school was not that bad. It was the time after. A few weeks after the first day I had some friends. I trusted them like I trusted my father. But there was one guy from the class above who started calling me stuff. I had no idea what they ment, but after two weeks with similar words from the same guy I started to know that they ment something bad. It didn't take long for him to get violent.

The first time he tried to hit me I told my parents. They simply called the school to tell the principal what was going on between me and this bully. But I saw no change in the following days. But there were changes, but only for the worse. I asked my frends what do, but they didn't want to talk to me. Then I asked the teachers, but no matter what I tried nothing got better. And as the first year was over I hoped he would leave me alone.

The next year stared, but I knew as soon as I saw him that he wouldn't leave me alone. But things got worse much faster than before. Now there were five of them, all targeting me. Nothing I did made any difference. I was a walking target for them. Each day I grew more afraid of going to school, and with what followed I had good reason.

But it was the third year that was the real beggining. It was then I lost my friends. If you have ever had someone you trust above all people suddenly turn against you then you know what happend to me. All my friends. For the next seven years of my life at school this was what I had to deal with. Even after the bully that started it all was long gone I was still a target. And as a result of these years at school I can't even be in the same room as someone else. I am afraid that what I do or say will leave me as a target again. Trust me, it has happend before.

And when this part of my past somehow gets on my mind, like now, I can't do anything but fear it. Fear that it may happen again. It is a large part of my past that I just want to forget about, but I can't. But I hope that I one day will find a way to forget about it.

If you have read the whole thing: Thanks for listening. I had to tell someone...
AvianBlade
AvianBlade
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Avian Posts : 256

Back to top Go down

I can't forget... Empty Re: I can't forget...

Post by HakuraSakura Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 am

Crying huggles I'll prolly be the bestest noob( becuase i fail at making jokes 8D ) friend forever and ever and ever and i don't lie. That's absolute what i say. If i lie, i suck at it anyways then i'd go cry and hate myself for lying because i hate it. If you need to talk to me just give me a simple pm ^^ I'll be here to hear and listen and attempt to understand [ if i haven't gone through the same thing or we're on bad levels; (dis)advantages ] I'll be here to just listen if that's what you need, if you need my opinion you got it, if you need me to give you a hug i'll give you one hell of a hug, if you need an umbrella because some f***tard left you in the rain then i'm here for you. Just gimme a simple pm and I'll reply as soon as i can ^^

My name's Yuki and if i have to tell you my life's story to gain your trust and that i can soemwhat understand I will do so. I'll be your precious friend forever if I'm not then so God help Me i will suicide.
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:32 am

Omg, did you make this up or did this happen IRL!? It's so . . . sorrowful or something like that Crying
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chii Posts : 1060

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrXxWjpI_-tTLPW84GaYPQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Post by AvianBlade Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 am

@ Chii-chan: Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to forget about this. I didn't even want to come back here. But to answer your question: Yes, it did happen IRL. And I'm still afraid of talking face-to-face with people.
AvianBlade
AvianBlade
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Avian Posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down