Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3

+26
himawarihanabi
Naminyl
TheWinglessTenshi
AkinaLen.02
Shuya
SweetHolly
DivaDee
micelle
erio
FSH
yamiRic
Satu Sora
BaiiTenshii
rankurogane
12enma12
ryodo
Shiki
Chiroyo
Sakura
KyuaLoveSaku
passiontwinkie
hakusan
Skylark
Haine
Aoko
Omlette
30 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3 Empty [FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:29 pm

FINISHED!♥️

Because I love massive choruses so much, I wanted to try organizing one /shot
My idea was, that we sing “Hajimete No Koi Ga Owaru Toki” from Miku and upload it later on as a New Year’s Massive Chorus, since it is a pretty wintry song. So we’d have lots of time to record and organize everything. I want it to be something like a “good luck charm” for a wonderful new Year. (Yes, it sounds weird, but that’s what I think♥️ /sob)

There’ll be no auditions so everybody can join and sing in this chorus! I’d be really happy if many would participate in this chorus.

Song:

Off-Vocal/Instrumental:

Lyrics:

So, what do you have to do?
You’ll need to fill this one out:

And remember:
~ Please sing the whole song and try to be on-time. Name your file in this format
[Your singing-alias (written in Romaji)] Hajimete no Koi ~ main/harmonies/ad-lib and upload the RAW (no BGM) somewhere, where I am able to download it. If you want to add harmonies or ad-libs, put them into a seperate file. For the ad-libs, please also add the lyrics, Kanji-writing and translation.
~ If your singing-alias is written in Kanji, please don’t forgot to put your Romaji in brackets behind.
~ For the picture, I’d like you to use a winter-themed, full body (no parts cut off) and good quality picture. If you can't find a full body, half is okay, too. Please make sure, there aren't too many parts cut off. I am still thinking of how to animate, but just to go sure, follow this for now. I don't really want to make you change in the end.
~ Please link your YTChannel with it's link. (Duh, I don't know how to say it XD)
For example: https://www.youtube.com/user/KyoHyon

For now, I’ll also be needing one or two people, who’d be willing to mix the song:

I also had another idea that I think is pretty cute:

Just as a side note: This chorus will be a massive chorus, if, say, 10-15+ people participate. If there are fewer people, I’ll just make this a “normal” chorus.

The deadline is on November 1st. I hope there'll be enough time to mix and animate /overcareful

Participants:

Okay, let me end this ultra-long post. (Sorry >///<!) If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I feel like I have forgotten about something important!

You can also contact me through Skype. My name there is KyoHyon, just tell me you are from YTC, so I know I am not added by a stranger 8D

Last edited by KyoHyon on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 35 times in total

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3 Empty Re: [FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3

Post by Omlette Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:43 pm

In the form what's the nickname for? Is that the same as the alias?
I like this idea of writing a small message at the end of the video ^^
Omlette
Omlette
Talkative

Singing Alias : Omlette/Omu-kun Posts : 469

https://www.youtube.com/omletterice

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3 Empty Re: [FINISHED] 「初めての恋が終わる時/Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki」 a Massive Chorus for New Year<3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:51 pm

@Omlette: The nickname is for me to find you faster here on YTC, if I need to ask you something ~ Because not everybody uses his singing alias, which is the name appearing in the video, as nickname :D

And I am glad you like the idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Omlette Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:58 pm

@KyoHyon Oh okay. I came to realize how ridiculous my singing alias sounds when people say things like "Gooo Omlette~" yeah...Maybe I should shorten it to Omu-kun sounds cooler lol. Well, this is gonna be fun Happy
Omlette
Omlette
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:06 pm

@Omlette: Mwah, I think it sounds cool AND yummy 8D /goes eating a midnight snack

Back to top Go down

Post by Omlette Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:08 pm

@KyoHyon lol if you say so....I can use 2 alias then~ it's midnight over there already? It's like 3pm here. OKAY I SHALL START LEARNING THE LYRICS RIGHT NOW!!
Omlette
Omlette
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:14 pm

@Omlette: Yep it is and I should go to bed soon :D Okay, please do so! I am looking forward to your singing. Gooooo Omelette! 8D

Btw, you can call me Kyo, if you'd like to~

Back to top Go down

Post by Omlette Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Alright Kyo. Ahem you can call me Omu-kun 8D
Omlette
Omlette
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoko Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:24 pm

oh, this sounds like fun :3 i shall learn the lyrics and join ^^/
Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : 藍微 (Aika) Posts : 2027

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/aika1801

Back to top Go down

Post by Haine Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:10 pm

*Adds to a list of to be attempted songs* =w=)/
Haine
Haine
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Haine Posts : 229

https://www.youtube.com/user/CottonHands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:57 am

@Omu-kun: Okay, I'll call you like that then! :>

@Aoko: Looking forward to your singin *v* Btw, just noticed you are from Germany! :D Me too~

@Haine: Go Haine, go Haine! /takes out tiny flag and swings it around And.. Are you from Germany, too? 8D Your Location sounds so German~

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:40 am

MY FAVE EMOTIONAL SONG!!
Hell yeah,I'm doing this,I didn't memorize the lyrics for nothing XD
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by hakusan Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:53 am

Wuaaah..nice idea!! I'm interested..
AAahh reserved one spot..XDD

~ Nickname: hakusan
~ Singing-Alias: Chiru
~ YTChannel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HakuChiruya
~ Picture: Here
~ Lines: http://www.4shared.com/audio/9QcHy-Ux/Hajimete_No_Koi_Ga_oneshot_Chi.html

Last edited by hakusan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:47 am; edited 3 times in total
hakusan
hakusan
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chiru Posts : 684

https://www.youtube.com/user/HakuChiruya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 am

@Sky: Yesh, Sky-chan! That song's the best /highfives

@hakusan: Yay, another one. I'll be looking forward to your singing~

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:48 am

*glomps Kyo-tan*
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by passiontwinkie Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 am

O I want to try for this as well *O*
passiontwinkie
passiontwinkie
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ステーキ・steak Posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:05 pm

@passiontwinkie: Yay, thank you~

Back to top Go down

Post by KyuaLoveSaku Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:40 pm

~ Nickname: Sakura
~ Singing-Alias: Sakura
~ YTChannel: mouriranproduction
~ Picture: I will post it soon! ^^

I hope I can send the lines for this... ^^
I just wanted to sing into one Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki chorus. xD
KyuaLoveSaku
KyuaLoveSaku
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ダイイヤ//Daiiya Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Haine Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:10 am

Germany? Nope.
Sternbild is a fictional city. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Haine
Haine
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Haine Posts : 229

https://www.youtube.com/user/CottonHands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:00 am

Yeah, I know it's just fictional, but it consists of German words, so I thought you might come from Germany :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:30 am

I'll join this!
I find the idea adorable <3
And I'll also write the message for the video ^w^
I'll try to give things this month.. <3
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:56 am

Yesh, thank you again! Glad to hear you like the idea♥
Really looking forward to hear your cute voice again~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Ahahah
You're welcome and thank you >/////////////<
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Invitado Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:39 pm

I want to participate!!
Want to sing something feminine XD

Invitado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next